Site Closed
Thanks for visiting our site, but sadly this forum is no longer active... Sad
Site Closed
Thanks for visiting our site, but sadly this forum is no longer active... Sad
Site Closed
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Site Closed

It was fun while it lasted <3

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in
Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
Latest topics
» Running Up That Hill (An HP RP Site)
Humphrey Stephen Williams EmptySun Nov 26, 2017 12:21 am by Eldred Bennet

» Luna Vermiculus University
Humphrey Stephen Williams EmptyFri Feb 27, 2015 8:56 am by Shadow Craven

» Hogwarts: Now and Forever
Humphrey Stephen Williams EmptyWed Feb 25, 2015 10:56 am by Roxanne Conner

» Hogwartsanewage
Humphrey Stephen Williams EmptyFri Nov 02, 2012 7:33 pm by Silvanus Snape

» Character Request
Humphrey Stephen Williams EmptySat Oct 06, 2012 8:13 pm by Roxanne Zakrevsky

» You Again (Lars and Violet)
Humphrey Stephen Williams EmptySat Oct 06, 2012 1:03 am by Lars Wilhelm

» Scent of Nature (Olivia & Humphrey)
Humphrey Stephen Williams EmptyThu Oct 04, 2012 1:39 pm by Humphrey Williams

» So We Meet Again (Adolphe & Tess)
Humphrey Stephen Williams EmptyThu Oct 04, 2012 12:06 pm by Adolphe Morel

» Time for Oneself (Albus and Tess)
Humphrey Stephen Williams EmptyWed Oct 03, 2012 1:04 am by Albus Fenwick

ChatBox

Humphrey Stephen Williams

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
AuthorMessage
Humphrey Williams
Humphrey Williams
British - Muggleborn - Ravenclaw Third Year

Humphrey Stephen Williams Empty
PostSubject: Humphrey Stephen Williams   Humphrey Stephen Williams EmptyThu May 17, 2012 6:19 am

Full Name: Humphrey Stephen Williams
Nickname (Optional): Humpty Dumpty or Humphles
D.O.B: (Day and month) 12/13
Birthplace: Piqua, OH, United States of America
Current location: Edinburgh, Scotland
Status of blood: Muggleborn

Looks

Hair colour: Black
Hair style: Medium length, and shaggy. Falls down a little bit below the ears and eyebrows all around. Slightly wavy body to it.
Height: 5'7"
Eye colour: Blue-green. Shifts depending on color of clothing.
Freckles: Yes, tons. Everywhere that is exposed gets freckles.
Beauty spot: Slight, dimple in his chin.
Body type: Lean, but slightly muscular. 148 lbs.
Dress sense: Slightly preppy, loves to wear hats, his collection includes: 3 fezzes, 2 fedoras, 3 cowboy hats, 1 beret, 10 baseball caps, 3 of them Minnesota Vikings footbal(American) caps, 3 cincinatti reds baseball haps, 2 Ohio State caps, 1 And1 cap, and 1 nike cap. His favorite colors to wear are all extremely bright. Often wears colors that look neon and though he coordinates well it is hard on the eyes. He likes to stand out in crowds and his bright neon and electric blue, green, purple, orange, etc., etc...clothes help him to stand out and he enjoys the spotlight. Also wears a golden necklace around his neck at all times that is a circle that spins within a circle and has an hourglass that the circle spins. The hat he wears on his first day of hogwarts is his Minnesota Vikings hat since it is closest to football seson. Tends to wear jeans a lot, but when he isn't wearing blue jeans he wears a lot of patterned shorts, either plaid, or other designs.

Personality

Likes:Favorite meal: Steak&Potatoes Favorite Dessert: Strawberry Cheesecake Favorite color: Electric Blue Favorite band: Linkin Park Favorite song: Bohemian Rhapsody Most importantly, his favorite sport is basketball and he lives and breathes it. When he starts at hogwarts, he finds a love of quidditch. Sunny Days, Learning useful information, Making small fires and playing with them(pyrotechnic tendencies). Falls in love with the sport of Quidditch as soon as he is introduced to the sport.
Dislikes:Asparagus, drama queens, his Uncle Billy, despises a kid in his school named Charles Keller, operas, ignorant people who insist they know what they are talking about, and above all else electronica and techno music. Also hates rainy days, physical injuries(has had multiple), and synchronized swimming.
Hobbies: Piano, Composes his own music, Writes his own poetry, Reading classic novelists , chess, Napoleon and the French Revolution, he knows the name of every battlefield that was recorded and could tell you precisely what happened and why and how and whgen. Basketball is his biggest hobby. Spends at the minimum an hour a day either shooting, conditioning, ballhandling, or something related to improving his skills.
Quirks: Tendency to ramble and occasionally talk to myself. Total geek/nerd. Loves star wars star trek, battlestar galactica, all of those sci fi shows and movies and books, and reads tons and tons of books. Also listens to a lot of alternative music.
Flaws: Trust issues, overconfidence, self-loathing, anger, and depression.
Strengths:Confidence, Kindness, Intellect, physically strong, charismatic, and strategy that helps him in school when he plans out his study schedules as well as on the basketball court and in every other interest of his. Meticulous attention to detail. Courage, animagus(bald eagle form developing), and persistence.
Weaknesses: Know-it-all, lacking street smarts, accepting help from others, keeping an open mind to possibilities instead of being too certain of opinions, and finding friends.

School

Favourite Subjects: Transfiguration
Least Favourite Subjects: Divination
Subjects they are good at: Transfiguration, Potions, Charms
Subjects they are bad at: Divination, Occlumency

Preferred house

Ravenclaw- House of intelligence

More Information

Humphrey Williams' personality is that of a loner. His IQ was measured at 123 and though he tried to make friends his intelligence has kind of hindered that. Although he did have one close friend in Edinburgh who he got along with very well. His best friend's name is Arnold Carmichael. Played basketball at his school in Edinburgh before Hogwarts. His parents were killed in a car crash when he was eight years old on 22 July, 2009. After his parents were killed in the car crash he quickly developed trust issues and the issues with him making friends went from being small to big rapidly. He did not want to close to anyone else because he now knew how quickly they could be taken from him. Loves to read, write, play and compose music, as well as playing basketball. Spends his free time at the Carmichael's house with his best friend because he does not like his aunt julia and uncle billy. Arnold's parents George and Alexis Carmichael treated him like their own son and Alexis always fed him far too much food.

After his first year at Hogwarts, a lot of things about Humphrey Williams changed. He realized that he had been overly dramatic, arrogant, a know-it-all, a jerk, and he made it a goal over the summer to be nicer. It seemed to help him being alone, to think over the mistakes he had made. By the end of the summer, he was still Humphrey, but less of a pompous brat, at least he hoped so. Also, he grew three inches over the summer.

Family

Father: Barbara Williams
Mother: Henry Williams
Siblings: none
Girlfriend/Boyfriend: none as of yet

Other

Wand: 15" Elder Wand with Thestral Hair Core
Broomstick: school brooms (none)
Pets: Pitch black owl with white spots and golden eyes. Name: George
Other:Legal guardians are: Billy O'Callahan and Julia O'Callahan

OOC

OOC Alias: Brian
Best Way To Contact:
Personal Message

Last edited by Humphrey Williams on Mon Jun 18, 2012 2:24 pm; edited 5 times in total
Back to top Go down
Roxie Krum
Roxie Krum
Co-Founder / Head Administrator

Female Posts : 733

PostSubject: Re: Humphrey Stephen Williams   Humphrey Stephen Williams EmptyThu May 17, 2012 9:01 am

Approved!

You just can't be an animagus before 3rd year. Can I put you down for developing with both animagus and patronus? (It's a bit advanced magic for a first-year muggleborn!)
Back to top Go down
Humphrey Williams
Humphrey Williams

PostSubject: Re: Humphrey Stephen Williams   Humphrey Stephen Williams EmptyThu May 17, 2012 2:27 pm

Yea, that is fine. And I will change the info to Ravneclaw and developing on here.
Back to top Go down
Alcyone Malfoy
Alcyone Malfoy
Founder / Retired Administrator
Founder / Retired Administrator

Female Posts : 811

PostSubject: Re: Humphrey Stephen Williams   Humphrey Stephen Williams EmptyThu May 17, 2012 2:36 pm

WOAH WOAH WOAH, HOLD UP HOLD UP.

Humpty Dumpty (that shall be your nickname, so hush up and deal with it Razz ) why are you using the Hogwarts vs Durmstrang template and not TTWW's? Our is different to HvD's...? :S
Back to top Go down
https://thethirdwizardingwar.rpg-board.net
Humphrey Williams
Humphrey Williams

PostSubject: Re: Humphrey Stephen Williams   Humphrey Stephen Williams EmptyThu May 17, 2012 4:14 pm

Oh, sorry. I copied and pasted it but forgot to change the format of it. Hang on, I will fix it
Back to top Go down
Roxie Krum
Roxie Krum

PostSubject: Re: Humphrey Stephen Williams   Humphrey Stephen Williams EmptyFri May 18, 2012 1:11 am

Oh, and also, Vilde pointed out to us that animagus cannot be magical creatures. J.K. Rowling explicitly stated that only non-magical animals are for animagus, but for patronus any animal is fine. Smile
Back to top Go down
Humphrey Williams
Humphrey Williams

PostSubject: Re: Humphrey Stephen Williams   Humphrey Stephen Williams EmptyFri May 18, 2012 1:33 am

Hey Roxie, I know that you can't be a magical animal for an animagus. But a hippogriff is not a magical animal. As far as I know, it is just a regular animal in the wizarding world. It can't become invisible or anything. Right???
Back to top Go down
Roxie Krum
Roxie Krum

PostSubject: Re: Humphrey Stephen Williams   Humphrey Stephen Williams EmptyFri May 18, 2012 1:34 am

Nooo, that's not what I mean. Magical refers to anything non-muggle.
Back to top Go down
Humphrey Williams
Humphrey Williams

PostSubject: Re: Humphrey Stephen Williams   Humphrey Stephen Williams EmptyFri May 18, 2012 1:37 am

Oh, what. Umm, I asked Alycone Malfoy about being a Hippogriff about being a developing Hippogriff. She approved it. So, can you talk to her about it? Becahse she said I could do it, but you say I can't. It confuses my head.
Back to top Go down
Roxie Krum
Roxie Krum

PostSubject: Re: Humphrey Stephen Williams   Humphrey Stephen Williams EmptyFri May 18, 2012 1:40 am

We discussed it last night and that was when our other friend Vilde pointed it out to us, so I'll ask her and see if she still says it's okay.
Back to top Go down
Humphrey Williams
Humphrey Williams

PostSubject: Re: Humphrey Stephen Williams   Humphrey Stephen Williams EmptyFri May 18, 2012 1:48 am

Okay, cool. Because I did specifically ask Alycone if I could be a developing Hippogriff animagus.
Back to top Go down
Jamie Wright
Jamie Wright
British - Muggleborn - Hufflepuff Second Year
British - Muggleborn - Hufflepuff Second Year

PostSubject: Re: Humphrey Stephen Williams   Humphrey Stephen Williams EmptyFri May 18, 2012 8:24 am

Humphrey = I made a mistake and forgot about that rule, thank goodness for Vilde. No, you are not allowed to be a Hippogriff. In future, please do not argue with other admins despite what I may have said. It is rather rude, and we do not tolerate rudeness directed towards anyone - especially someone who has worked hard on this site.

A Hippogriff is a magical animal, a non-magical animal would be one that exists in our world. One that exists in a fantasy world is magical.
Back to top Go down
Humphrey Williams
Humphrey Williams

PostSubject: Re: Humphrey Stephen Williams   Humphrey Stephen Williams EmptyFri May 18, 2012 12:41 pm

alright I will change it to a non-magical creature. sorry about that.
Back to top Go down
Roxie Krum
Roxie Krum

PostSubject: Re: Humphrey Stephen Williams   Humphrey Stephen Williams EmptyFri May 18, 2012 12:54 pm

Thank you Humphrey.
Back to top Go down

Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Humphrey Stephen Williams   Humphrey Stephen Williams Empty

Back to top Go down

Humphrey Stephen Williams

View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 1 of 1