Site Closed
Thanks for visiting our site, but sadly this forum is no longer active... Sad
Site Closed
Thanks for visiting our site, but sadly this forum is no longer active... Sad
Site Closed
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Site Closed

It was fun while it lasted <3

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in
Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
Latest topics
» Running Up That Hill (An HP RP Site)
Meeting The Other Half (Adolphe and Amelie) EmptySun Nov 26, 2017 12:21 am by Eldred Bennet

» Luna Vermiculus University
Meeting The Other Half (Adolphe and Amelie) EmptyFri Feb 27, 2015 8:56 am by Shadow Craven

» Hogwarts: Now and Forever
Meeting The Other Half (Adolphe and Amelie) EmptyWed Feb 25, 2015 10:56 am by Roxanne Conner

» Hogwartsanewage
Meeting The Other Half (Adolphe and Amelie) EmptyFri Nov 02, 2012 7:33 pm by Silvanus Snape

» Character Request
Meeting The Other Half (Adolphe and Amelie) EmptySat Oct 06, 2012 8:13 pm by Roxanne Zakrevsky

» You Again (Lars and Violet)
Meeting The Other Half (Adolphe and Amelie) EmptySat Oct 06, 2012 1:03 am by Lars Wilhelm

» Scent of Nature (Olivia & Humphrey)
Meeting The Other Half (Adolphe and Amelie) EmptyThu Oct 04, 2012 1:39 pm by Humphrey Williams

» So We Meet Again (Adolphe & Tess)
Meeting The Other Half (Adolphe and Amelie) EmptyThu Oct 04, 2012 12:06 pm by Adolphe Morel

» Time for Oneself (Albus and Tess)
Meeting The Other Half (Adolphe and Amelie) EmptyWed Oct 03, 2012 1:04 am by Albus Fenwick

ChatBox

Meeting The Other Half (Adolphe and Amelie)

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
AuthorMessage
Adolphe Morel
Adolphe Morel
French - Pureblood - Healer & Model

Meeting The Other Half (Adolphe and Amelie) Empty
PostSubject: Meeting The Other Half (Adolphe and Amelie)   Meeting The Other Half (Adolphe and Amelie) EmptyWed Aug 29, 2012 10:15 am

Adolphe got an owl from his twin sister saying that she is coming to Britain. He was really excited as he had not seen her in a while. He got ready and head towards The Coffee Club.

He went inside The Coffee Club and ordered a capuccino. He paid for his drink and took a seat. He took out his journal and started to write a poem about the weather. He was feeling inspired for some reason.

He continued writing and took a few sips of his coffee while waiting for his sister.
Back to top Go down
Amelie Morel
Amelie Morel

PostSubject: Re: Meeting The Other Half (Adolphe and Amelie)   Meeting The Other Half (Adolphe and Amelie) EmptyWed Aug 29, 2012 10:26 am

Amelie had only written to Adolphe because she had decided to partake in a job offering in Britan. Her modelling career had been quite successful, so she had no other choice to take the job. Having to leave her townhouse in Ireland saddened her greatly, so she figured that to cheer herself up, She would meet her brother for coffee.

When Amelie arrived at the Coffee Cup, she quickly ordered a mocha, and her eyes scanned the room. Seeing the familiar someone, Amelie's high heels clicked under her as she made the beeline for him. Seeing him writing amused her greatly, so Amelie sipped her coffee, taking a seat across from him.

Amelie had a serious look on her pretty face, and she waited for Adolphe to recognize that she was there.
Back to top Go down
Adolphe Morel
Adolphe Morel

PostSubject: Re: Meeting The Other Half (Adolphe and Amelie)   Meeting The Other Half (Adolphe and Amelie) EmptyWed Aug 29, 2012 10:34 am

Adolphe felt a presence in front of him. He looked up and saw Amelie sitting there with a serious look.

He put down his note book and looked at her. "How long have you been sitting there?" he asked her.
Back to top Go down
Amelie Morel
Amelie Morel

PostSubject: Re: Meeting The Other Half (Adolphe and Amelie)   Meeting The Other Half (Adolphe and Amelie) EmptySat Sep 01, 2012 6:01 pm

Amelie grinned easily at Adolphe and she sipped her coffee, her blue eyes wandering around his features, trying to see if there were any major changes in his features. He looked the same, but he did look like he may be tired. No wonder why he wanted to meet at the coffee shop.

"Long enough to amuse myself." Amelie replied lightly, tying to hide the grin that was making her way on her features from his confusion. He was an interesting one, and she was glad that he wanted to meet with her.
Back to top Go down
Adolphe Morel
Adolphe Morel

PostSubject: Re: Meeting The Other Half (Adolphe and Amelie)   Meeting The Other Half (Adolphe and Amelie) EmptySun Sep 02, 2012 7:34 am

"Sorry, I got distracted again," he said grinning. He saw that she was trying to hide her grin and that made him chuckled.

He looked at her and she seems fine. Her hair was longer and she seems slimmer. He was glad to see her as they have not seen each other in a long time. He missed his other half.

"So, how have you been?" he asked her.
Back to top Go down
Amelie Morel
Amelie Morel

PostSubject: Re: Meeting The Other Half (Adolphe and Amelie)   Meeting The Other Half (Adolphe and Amelie) EmptyTue Sep 11, 2012 2:45 am

"I can't tell. There's very few things you can keep from me." Amelie replied slyly, taking another sip of her coffee. It was heaven to sit down and just have a chat, as she was balancing healing and modeling, as well as moving. It was all too much for Amelie to handle, at this was just something that she could do to relax and enjoy herself.

"I've been busy. I took a job here, and I had to leave my townhouse in Ireland. I'm already miserable." Amelie put on a pout, and quickly grinned easily at Adolphe. "How about you? How have you been?"
Back to top Go down
Adolphe Morel
Adolphe Morel

PostSubject: Re: Meeting The Other Half (Adolphe and Amelie)   Meeting The Other Half (Adolphe and Amelie) EmptyTue Sep 11, 2012 1:04 pm

"I don't think I can keep anything from you. You can always see right though me," he said grinning. It was true. She can read him like a book. He took a sip of his coffee and enjoyed the aroma of the coffee.

"I'm sure you'll find something to do around here. There are many bars and there are quite a few interesting places to go to. Remi is in town so maybe you guys could hang out or something?" he said trying to cheer her up a little. "I've been good but pretty tired. There's so many people that are injured and needs help so I've been working late for a while now. I made a friend though. She's a healer and she's pretty nice," he said smiling at Amelie.
Back to top Go down

Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Meeting The Other Half (Adolphe and Amelie)   Meeting The Other Half (Adolphe and Amelie) Empty

Back to top Go down

Meeting The Other Half (Adolphe and Amelie)

View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 1 of 1