Site Closed
Thanks for visiting our site, but sadly this forum is no longer active... Sad
Site Closed
Thanks for visiting our site, but sadly this forum is no longer active... Sad
Site Closed
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Site Closed

It was fun while it lasted <3

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in
Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
Latest topics
» Running Up That Hill (An HP RP Site)
For The First Time (Adolphe+Belleà) EmptySun Nov 26, 2017 12:21 am by Eldred Bennet

» Luna Vermiculus University
For The First Time (Adolphe+Belleà) EmptyFri Feb 27, 2015 8:56 am by Shadow Craven

» Hogwarts: Now and Forever
For The First Time (Adolphe+Belleà) EmptyWed Feb 25, 2015 10:56 am by Roxanne Conner

» Hogwartsanewage
For The First Time (Adolphe+Belleà) EmptyFri Nov 02, 2012 7:33 pm by Silvanus Snape

» Character Request
For The First Time (Adolphe+Belleà) EmptySat Oct 06, 2012 8:13 pm by Roxanne Zakrevsky

» You Again (Lars and Violet)
For The First Time (Adolphe+Belleà) EmptySat Oct 06, 2012 1:03 am by Lars Wilhelm

» Scent of Nature (Olivia & Humphrey)
For The First Time (Adolphe+Belleà) EmptyThu Oct 04, 2012 1:39 pm by Humphrey Williams

» So We Meet Again (Adolphe & Tess)
For The First Time (Adolphe+Belleà) EmptyThu Oct 04, 2012 12:06 pm by Adolphe Morel

» Time for Oneself (Albus and Tess)
For The First Time (Adolphe+Belleà) EmptyWed Oct 03, 2012 1:04 am by Albus Fenwick

ChatBox

For The First Time (Adolphe+Belleà)

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
AuthorMessage
Adolphe Morel
Adolphe Morel
French - Pureblood - Healer & Model

For The First Time (Adolphe+Belleà) Empty
PostSubject: For The First Time (Adolphe+Belleà)   For The First Time (Adolphe+Belleà) EmptyThu Sep 06, 2012 10:56 am

Adolphe was happy that he got a day off. He loves helping people but he needed a break. He woke up pretty late and went to take a shower. He got dressed and went to the Coffee Club for brunch. He had a sandwich, two bagels and a cup of coffee. Then, he decided to go book shopping.

He apparated to Diagon Alley and went to Flourish and Blott's. It was like paradise for him. It has two storeys and he could probably spend hours in there. He went upstairs first and looked at the classic section. He was so caught up with looking at the variety of books that he didn't realize that someone was there.
Back to top Go down
Belleà de Cendres
Belleà de Cendres
Beauxbaton's Educator
Beauxbaton's Educator

Female Posts : 44

PostSubject: Re: For The First Time (Adolphe+Belleà)   For The First Time (Adolphe+Belleà) EmptyThu Sep 06, 2012 11:06 am

Belleà appeared right outside Flourish and Blott's. She had heard this was a bookstore, and decided to check it out. After all, she owned a library at France once. Until it was gone. She sighed and entered the shop, and saw that it had two storeys. She went upstairs, to the classic section, and scanned the books, sometimes oicking them up and flipping through the pages. Belleà even spotted one book by Skeeter Carson, knowing that Carson was a famous book author.

She continued looking around until she almost ran into someone. She blinked and looked up. "Oh, I am very sorry, I didn't see you," she muttered in a heavy French accent.
Back to top Go down
Adolphe Morel
Adolphe Morel

PostSubject: Re: For The First Time (Adolphe+Belleà)   For The First Time (Adolphe+Belleà) EmptyThu Sep 06, 2012 11:15 am

Adolphe was still looking through books until someone almost ran into him. He heard her muttering sorry and heard her French accent and he smile. He turned towards her and saw a really beautiful girl.

He smiled at her and said "Tout va bien manquer. Je suis distrait trop quand je suis autour des livres." She would probably be shocked that he was speaking French to her but it was nice to speak French again. It has been quite a while since he last spoke French.

(he said: It's alright miss. I get distracted too when I'm around books.)
Back to top Go down
Belleà de Cendres
Belleà de Cendres
Beauxbaton's Educator
Beauxbaton's Educator

PostSubject: Re: For The First Time (Adolphe+Belleà)   For The First Time (Adolphe+Belleà) EmptySat Sep 08, 2012 3:58 am

Belleà blinked when he heard him speak French. "Vous êtes français? Je suppose que vous êtes venu ici après l'attaque de Beauxbâtons?" she asked. Of course, most would do that. But she had heard that some people stayed and helped.

"Oh, et, ouais. Ce n'est pas grave. Je suis Belleà de Cendres, soit dit en passant. Et vous êtes?" she added, looking at the books.

[She said: "You're French? I suppose you've come here after the attack on Beauxbatons?" Then; "Oh, and, yeah. It's okay. I'm Belleà de Cendres, by the way. And you are?"]
Back to top Go down
Adolphe Morel
Adolphe Morel

PostSubject: Re: For The First Time (Adolphe+Belleà)   For The First Time (Adolphe+Belleà) EmptySat Sep 08, 2012 5:41 pm

"Oui, je suis français et oui je suis ici à cause de l'attaque sur beauxbaton. Il ya tellement de personnes blessées qui a besoin d'aide, alors j'ai décidé de vous aider." he told her. She really was beautiful and he really hope he wont start stammering in front of her. He is pretty shy but she was friendly so it helped him getting out of his shyness a bit.

When she told him her name the first thing he thought about was her name was as beautiful as she is. He smiled at her name and said "Je suis Adolphe Morel. C'est agréable de vous rencontrer Belleà," he held out his hand for her to shook it.

"Alors vous êtes ici à cause de l'attaque ainsi?" he asked her curiously.

(he said: Yes I'm French and yes I'm here because of the attack on beauxbaton. There are so many injured people that needs aid so I decided to help.Then: I'm Adolphe Morel. It's nice to meet you Belleà. Then: So are you here because of the attack as well?)
Back to top Go down
Belleà de Cendres
Belleà de Cendres
Beauxbaton's Educator
Beauxbaton's Educator

PostSubject: Re: For The First Time (Adolphe+Belleà)   For The First Time (Adolphe+Belleà) EmptyMon Sep 17, 2012 1:51 pm

Belleà smiled and nodded. "Oh, j'ai oublié! N'es-tu pas le guérisseur tête pour Flinders?" she asked. He did look quite familiar. "Je n'ai pas grand-chose à faire pour Flinders nos jours. Personne n'a été visiter mon ministère dernièrement, potions et l'intoxication par des plantes."

She nodded once more when he introduced himself. "C'est agréable de vous rencontrer aussi, Adolphe." Belleà shook his hand.

Again, she nodded and sighed softly. "Oui, je suis ici à cause de l'attaque. Toutes les éducateurs ont été déplacés à Poudlard."

(First: "Oh, I forgot! Aren't you the head healer for Flinders'?" Then: "I haven't got much to do for Flinders nowadays. No one's been visiting my department lately, Potions and Plant Poisoning." Then: "It's nice to meet you too, Adolphe." And: "Yes, I'm here because of the attack. All the educators were moved to Hogwarts.")
Back to top Go down
Adolphe Morel
Adolphe Morel

PostSubject: Re: For The First Time (Adolphe+Belleà)   For The First Time (Adolphe+Belleà) EmptySun Sep 23, 2012 1:05 am

Adolphe blushed and said "Oh oui, je suis le guérisseur tête. Ne vous inquiétez pas, parfois, j'oublie que trop. Être un guérisseur tête est un honneur pour moi," he told her honestly. No wonder he felt like he had heard her name somewhere "Ah! Pas étonnant que votre nom vous semble familier. Je l'ai vu sur la liste du guérisseur. Eh bien, je suis sûr que plus de gens viendront peut-être," he said reassuring her.

He had heard that all the Beuxbaton's educator were moved to Hogwarts but since he didn't really have anything to do at the school, he didn't really have to go there but eventually he would probably go to check on some of the students that might be injured but for now, he had not heard anything.

"Je vois. Alors quel sujet voulez-vous enseigner? Si vous ne me dérange pas de me demander?" he asked her curiously.

(First: Oh yes, I am the healer. Don't worry sometimes I forget that too. Being a head healer is an honour for me. Then:Ah! No wonder your name sounds familiar. I've seen it on the healer's list. Well, I'm sure more people would come eventually. The last one: I see. So what subject do you teach? If you don't mind me asking.)
Back to top Go down

Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: For The First Time (Adolphe+Belleà)   For The First Time (Adolphe+Belleà) Empty

Back to top Go down

For The First Time (Adolphe+Belleà)

View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 1 of 1