Site Closed
Thanks for visiting our site, but sadly this forum is no longer active... Sad
Site Closed
Thanks for visiting our site, but sadly this forum is no longer active... Sad
Site Closed
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Site Closed

It was fun while it lasted <3

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in
Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
Latest topics
» Running Up That Hill (An HP RP Site)
Inter-School Christmas Ball - Page 4 EmptySun Nov 26, 2017 12:21 am by Eldred Bennet

» Luna Vermiculus University
Inter-School Christmas Ball - Page 4 EmptyFri Feb 27, 2015 8:56 am by Shadow Craven

» Hogwarts: Now and Forever
Inter-School Christmas Ball - Page 4 EmptyWed Feb 25, 2015 10:56 am by Roxanne Conner

» Hogwartsanewage
Inter-School Christmas Ball - Page 4 EmptyFri Nov 02, 2012 7:33 pm by Silvanus Snape

» Character Request
Inter-School Christmas Ball - Page 4 EmptySat Oct 06, 2012 8:13 pm by Roxanne Zakrevsky

» You Again (Lars and Violet)
Inter-School Christmas Ball - Page 4 EmptySat Oct 06, 2012 1:03 am by Lars Wilhelm

» Scent of Nature (Olivia & Humphrey)
Inter-School Christmas Ball - Page 4 EmptyThu Oct 04, 2012 1:39 pm by Humphrey Williams

» So We Meet Again (Adolphe & Tess)
Inter-School Christmas Ball - Page 4 EmptyThu Oct 04, 2012 12:06 pm by Adolphe Morel

» Time for Oneself (Albus and Tess)
Inter-School Christmas Ball - Page 4 EmptyWed Oct 03, 2012 1:04 am by Albus Fenwick

ChatBox

Inter-School Christmas Ball

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4
AuthorMessage
Humphrey Williams
Humphrey Williams
British - Muggleborn - Ravenclaw Third Year

Inter-School Christmas Ball - Page 4 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Inter-School Christmas Ball   Inter-School Christmas Ball - Page 4 EmptySat Aug 18, 2012 4:13 pm

"Well it's a good thing you make an amazing tomato then." he teased her. "I thought it was supposed to be turn into a pumpkin by midnight anyways, aren't you cinderella?" he asked her.

Walking over to the punch table, Humphrey poured both of them a glass and raised his. "To a great night. I know I'm never going to forget how beautiful you looked tonight." Humphrey said sincerely. Then he took a sip of the punch, it was quite good really, a mixed fruit flavor.

"A penguin rolling dowen a hill, I love it. How did you know that penguins are one of my favorite animals? They are the best bird ever, so unique." he said, smiling and laughing.
Back to top Go down
Millie Watson
Millie Watson
British - Muggleborn - Slytherin First year
British - Muggleborn - Slytherin First year

PostSubject: Re: Inter-School Christmas Ball   Inter-School Christmas Ball - Page 4 EmptySun Aug 19, 2012 12:35 am

Lullaby wandered through the hall. These people disgusted her. Most of them weren't even truly magical, and yet they were allowed in a prestigious place like Hogwarts? How shameful.

She watched the students dancing semi-awkwardly on the dance floor, and sniffed, unamused. Lola mused about the girl she'd killed the term before; oh how she'd gotten on her nerves. The stupid idiot didn't move when Lulllaby told her to. She got what was coming to her.

Bam.

Lola's body slammed into someone else's, and she glared at them after stepping back. "What's your problem?" she seethed at the blonde British student.

Millie raised her eyebrows as Alcyone approached her and sighed heavily. Here we go, she thought to herself. There was the typical warning, but Millie's face paled slightly at the threat Alcyone left as she walked over to greet the leaders of the other schools.

She balled her fists at her sides and tried hard not to curse Alcyone into next century right then and there. She crossed her arms and let out a growl, just as someone collided with her and she stumbled a few steps sideways.

"Me? What the fuck is YOUR problem?" She snapped, whipping around to face the stupid idiot. Her expression cleared and suddenly became casual as she smirked at Lullaby Krum. "Ah, Miss Lullaby," the robotic part of her had examined Lullaby and given Millie information on her. "A pleasure to meet you."
Back to top Go down
Olivia Harrison
Olivia Harrison
British - Pureblood - Slytherin Second Year

Female Posts : 203

PostSubject: Re: Inter-School Christmas Ball   Inter-School Christmas Ball - Page 4 EmptySun Aug 19, 2012 4:32 am

Olivia laughed at that "no, I'm not cinderella so you won't be seeing any pumpkin tonight," Olivia said.

She blushed and raised her glass as well and "it is a great night and I won't forget how cute you look as well," Olivia said smiling. She took a sip of the punch and it taste really good. She loves it.

"It is? It's my favourite too! Penguins are unique. They're so adorable! I just wanna cuddle with them," Olivia said grinning.
Back to top Go down
Humphrey Williams
Humphrey Williams

PostSubject: Re: Inter-School Christmas Ball   Inter-School Christmas Ball - Page 4 EmptySun Aug 19, 2012 3:11 pm

"Well that's a relief, it would be a pain to meet evil stepsisters." he teased her.

Her blush made him blush a little bit as well. Then he blushed even more when she called him cute. "I wonder if we could find a way to take a picture here. It would be a great one to have." Humphrey told her.

"Yea it is, and they are definitely unique. I never really thought of them as cuddly, but I guess they are cute. Do I need to worry about penguins stealing you away from me?" Humphrey asked.
Back to top Go down
Olivia Harrison
Olivia Harrison

PostSubject: Re: Inter-School Christmas Ball   Inter-School Christmas Ball - Page 4 EmptyMon Aug 20, 2012 5:09 am

"True and I would hate to deal with the evil stepmother but it would be cool if I have mouses making dresses for me," Olivia said chuckling.

"Yeah it would be. We could name it 'the tomatoes' seeing we're both blushing right now," Olivia teased.

"Yup they are adorable," Olivia nodded. She chuckled a little when he asked if he needs to worry "maybe," she teased him.
Back to top Go down
Humphrey Williams
Humphrey Williams

PostSubject: Re: Inter-School Christmas Ball   Inter-School Christmas Ball - Page 4 EmptyMon Aug 20, 2012 2:18 pm

"An evil stepmother would be terrible. Mice making dresses would be fun to see though." he agreed. "A fairy godmother wouldn't be too bad for you to have either."

Naturally, when you mention blushing, it only makes you blush more. "I suppose we could at that. I wonder how they take a magical picture though." Humphrey said. He'd always wondered about that, he'd never seen any magical cameras. How did they get them to move like that?

"Maybe?" he asked, and then tickled her side a little bit. "You are going to leave me for a penguin, I'm hurt." Humphrey said, acting over-dramatic. Letting out a large sigh, he took a seat and drained his glass of punch. "Whatever will I do?"
Back to top Go down
Olivia Harrison
Olivia Harrison

PostSubject: Re: Inter-School Christmas Ball   Inter-School Christmas Ball - Page 4 EmptyWed Aug 22, 2012 3:40 am

"True a fairy godmother would be pretty cool to have," Olivia agreed.

"I don't really know either. I never really asked. Maybe the camera is charmed?" Olivia suggested. She had never seen a non magical camera so she's used to the magical one. She never really bother to ask since she thought all cameras can cause the pictures to move.

She giggled when he tickled her side as she is very ticklish. She took seat next to him and kissed him on the cheeks."I won't do that. I can't kiss a penguin and I prefer my teddy bear which is you," Olivia smiled.
Back to top Go down
Humphrey Williams
Humphrey Williams

PostSubject: Re: Inter-School Christmas Ball   Inter-School Christmas Ball - Page 4 EmptyWed Aug 22, 2012 3:49 am

"I know right. You could wish for random things and have her give you advice. And maybe, if you're lucky, turn a pumpkin into a carriage for you." he said, and he laughed a bit. "That would be something else."

"Could be, I'm not sure. I only grew up with non-magical cameras, so I'm not sure what magical ones are like." Humphrey told her. He should have thought to keep a non-magical camera on him, it would have been useful at the moment. "Next time you are all dressed up I'll make sure to bring a muggle one. Those I know how to work."

It had been too long since he'd tickled her, he loved doing that. Humphrey blushed when she kissed him on the cheek. "Well that's a relief, I do like you you know." he admitted. Slipping an arm around her, he pulled her close. "And I do love being your teddy bear."
Back to top Go down
Olivia Harrison
Olivia Harrison

PostSubject: Re: Inter-School Christmas Ball   Inter-School Christmas Ball - Page 4 EmptySat Aug 25, 2012 1:28 pm

"Yeah that would be really awesome,"she smiled.

"Well, I love both type of camera. The magical and the muggle one," she said. "Oh that sounds cool. I didn't bring my camera either. I left it at home," she said.

It was her turn to blush. "I really like you too," she smiled. She giggled and said "glad you like it because you will always be my teddy bear."
Back to top Go down
Odette Cambry
Odette Cambry
British - Halfblood - Slytherin First Year
British - Halfblood - Slytherin First Year

PostSubject: Re: Inter-School Christmas Ball   Inter-School Christmas Ball - Page 4 EmptyMon Aug 27, 2012 4:57 am

Odette stood, once again by herself. Humphrey and Olivia talked to her briefly, but they danced away together. Smiling towards them, she felt upset then, wishing she had a date to the ball. Walking to the food, she grabbed some punch and sipped it slowly, eyes wandering around.

Odette felt a person bump into her, and she turned towards them. "Oh, I'm sorry, are you alright?" Odette asked, biting her lip.
Back to top Go down
Jamie Wright
Jamie Wright
British - Muggleborn - Hufflepuff Second Year
British - Muggleborn - Hufflepuff Second Year

PostSubject: Re: Inter-School Christmas Ball   Inter-School Christmas Ball - Page 4 EmptyMon Aug 27, 2012 5:38 am

Jamie fidgeted with her dress as she stared down at her feet. She couldn't see Rubi anywhere, and Carey was being NOTHING but hostile, so she swiftly turned on her heel and stalked away. She could feel her heart sinking as she realised she had no one to talk to.

And then suddenly, she bumped straight into someone and stumbled back a few steps. "Ack, i'm so sorry! Yes, i'm fine are you okay?"
Back to top Go down

Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Inter-School Christmas Ball   Inter-School Christmas Ball - Page 4 Empty

Back to top Go down

Inter-School Christmas Ball

View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 4 of 4Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4