Site Closed
Thanks for visiting our site, but sadly this forum is no longer active... Sad
Site Closed
Thanks for visiting our site, but sadly this forum is no longer active... Sad
Site Closed
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Site Closed

It was fun while it lasted <3

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in
Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
Latest topics
» Running Up That Hill (An HP RP Site)
Scent of Nature (Olivia & Humphrey) EmptySun Nov 26, 2017 12:21 am by Eldred Bennet

» Luna Vermiculus University
Scent of Nature (Olivia & Humphrey) EmptyFri Feb 27, 2015 8:56 am by Shadow Craven

» Hogwarts: Now and Forever
Scent of Nature (Olivia & Humphrey) EmptyWed Feb 25, 2015 10:56 am by Roxanne Conner

» Hogwartsanewage
Scent of Nature (Olivia & Humphrey) EmptyFri Nov 02, 2012 7:33 pm by Silvanus Snape

» Character Request
Scent of Nature (Olivia & Humphrey) EmptySat Oct 06, 2012 8:13 pm by Roxanne Zakrevsky

» You Again (Lars and Violet)
Scent of Nature (Olivia & Humphrey) EmptySat Oct 06, 2012 1:03 am by Lars Wilhelm

» Scent of Nature (Olivia & Humphrey)
Scent of Nature (Olivia & Humphrey) EmptyThu Oct 04, 2012 1:39 pm by Humphrey Williams

» So We Meet Again (Adolphe & Tess)
Scent of Nature (Olivia & Humphrey) EmptyThu Oct 04, 2012 12:06 pm by Adolphe Morel

» Time for Oneself (Albus and Tess)
Scent of Nature (Olivia & Humphrey) EmptyWed Oct 03, 2012 1:04 am by Albus Fenwick

ChatBox

Scent of Nature (Olivia & Humphrey)

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
AuthorMessage
Olivia Harrison
Olivia Harrison
British - Pureblood - Slytherin Second Year

Female Posts : 203

Scent of Nature (Olivia & Humphrey) Empty
PostSubject: Scent of Nature (Olivia & Humphrey)   Scent of Nature (Olivia & Humphrey) EmptyWed Sep 05, 2012 4:26 am

Olivia had a pretty good morning. She had a good sleep and she got an owl from her brother. She was really happy. She went out of the common room and went up to the Fourth Floor.

She went to the Secret Gardens and she was hit with the fresh scent of mother nature. Olivia loves nature and being able to be around it is amazing. She walked around the garden until she found a nice spot to sit.

She felt at ease being at the Secret Gardens. The air was cool and fresh and the gardens are green and beautiful. She watched the fish in the pond swimming with its friends while waiting for Humphrey to arrive.
Back to top Go down
Humphrey Williams
Humphrey Williams
British - Muggleborn - Ravenclaw Third Year

PostSubject: Re: Scent of Nature (Olivia & Humphrey)   Scent of Nature (Olivia & Humphrey) EmptyWed Sep 05, 2012 4:32 am

Humphrey had been looking forward to meeting Olivia in the gardens all day. It had been a while since they had gotten to spend some time together. The Secret Gardens were a beautiful place to relax.

Walking in, he breathed in the lovely smell of nature. He went to the tulips section, and picked one for Olivia. The one he chose was a beautiful pink one he thought she might like.

He found her by the pond watching the fish. A large smile came across his features when he saw her. "Would the pretty lady like a flower?" Humphrey asked, and presented her with the tulip.
Back to top Go down
Olivia Harrison
Olivia Harrison

PostSubject: Re: Scent of Nature (Olivia & Humphrey)   Scent of Nature (Olivia & Humphrey) EmptyWed Sep 05, 2012 4:41 am

When Humphrey gave her a tulip she grinned and took the flower. "Hi and thank you it's beautiful," Olivia said smiling. She kissed his cheeks and smelled the tulip. It smelled good. "I love it," she said smiling to Humphrey.

"We have not been able to hang out in a while. How have you been?" Olivia asked. She missed him a lot.
Back to top Go down
Humphrey Williams
Humphrey Williams

PostSubject: Re: Scent of Nature (Olivia & Humphrey)   Scent of Nature (Olivia & Humphrey) EmptyWed Sep 05, 2012 4:47 am

He grinned back widely at her, glad she seemed to like it. "You are very welcome, I hoped you'd like it." Humphrey blushed a bit when she kissed him on the cheek.

"I know, I've missed you a lot. I've been pretty well, how about you?" he asked her. "We have to make sure not to go so long without seeing each other."

Back to top Go down
Olivia Harrison
Olivia Harrison

PostSubject: Re: Scent of Nature (Olivia & Humphrey)   Scent of Nature (Olivia & Humphrey) EmptyWed Sep 05, 2012 4:56 am

"Well, I love it and seeing you blush makes it better." she said and smiled.

"I've been good and I've missed you too. Yup we have to make sure that doesn't happen again. It's been too long," she said.
Back to top Go down
Humphrey Williams
Humphrey Williams

PostSubject: Re: Scent of Nature (Olivia & Humphrey)   Scent of Nature (Olivia & Humphrey) EmptyWed Sep 05, 2012 5:02 am

That just made him blush even more. "Glad you are enjoying yourself." Humphrey said, laughing a bit. It felt so good to just be here with her.

"Yes, way too long." Then he pulled her into a hug, breathing in the scent of her. Sitting down, he dipped his fingers in the water of the pond. "Sometime we should go to Zonko's. Find some good prank equipment, so we can get up to some mischief." He didn't know where the thought came from, but there it was.
Back to top Go down
Olivia Harrison
Olivia Harrison

PostSubject: Re: Scent of Nature (Olivia & Humphrey)   Scent of Nature (Olivia & Humphrey) EmptyWed Sep 05, 2012 5:17 am

She chuckled feeling happy to be with Humphrey again. It has been too long and she will make sure something like this will never happen again.

She blushed and hug him back. It was good to hug him. He's warm and she feels safe when he hugs her. "Yes, we should. We definitely should do some mischief. It would be so much fun!" she said excitedly.
Back to top Go down
Humphrey Williams
Humphrey Williams

PostSubject: Re: Scent of Nature (Olivia & Humphrey)   Scent of Nature (Olivia & Humphrey) EmptyMon Sep 10, 2012 1:41 am

This garden was a great place to come to and relax, hardly anyone ever came here. It was such a beautiful place, tucked away in the middle of Hogwarts. He wondered who had come up with the idea to create it.

"I know, I definitely haven't gotten up to enough mischief since I've been here. Nothing beats a good prank, it's just so much fun." he said, smiling a bit at her excitement.
Back to top Go down
Olivia Harrison
Olivia Harrison

PostSubject: Re: Scent of Nature (Olivia & Humphrey)   Scent of Nature (Olivia & Humphrey) EmptyMon Sep 10, 2012 6:30 am

She felt at ease being around the beauty of nature and being here with Humphrey makes it even better.

"Same here. I usually pull pranks on my family. I've never really done it to anyone else before," she admitted. "It would be really fun though," she said smiling at Humphrey.
Back to top Go down
Humphrey Williams
Humphrey Williams

PostSubject: Re: Scent of Nature (Olivia & Humphrey)   Scent of Nature (Olivia & Humphrey) EmptyTue Sep 18, 2012 3:34 pm

Looking at the pond, he got a sudden desire to go swimming. It would be quite refreshing, but he didn't have a change of clothes or anything with him. Maybe another time he could. "For some reason I just got the urge to go swimming in this pond. If only I'd brought a swimsuit." Humphrey said.

"I'm the same way. At home I prank my aunt and uncle on a regular basis. Hogwarts definitely needs a pair of pranksters running around. The Weasley Twins are the most well known, those two were brilliant from what I've heard." When reading about Harry Potter, the Weasley family had come up a lot. Apparently the twins had even made a joke shop business.
Back to top Go down
Olivia Harrison
Olivia Harrison

PostSubject: Re: Scent of Nature (Olivia & Humphrey)   Scent of Nature (Olivia & Humphrey) EmptyWed Sep 19, 2012 8:34 am

"Well, maybe next time we can come here for a swim," Olivia said smiling. It would be fun to swim around. Olivia loves swimming. She felt free when she swims and she enjoys being under water.

"True. The Weasley Twins are the best pranksters of all time. I enjoyed reading about them as well," she said smiling. They were really famous and she found it sad that one of them died.
Back to top Go down
Humphrey Williams
Humphrey Williams

PostSubject: Re: Scent of Nature (Olivia & Humphrey)   Scent of Nature (Olivia & Humphrey) EmptyFri Sep 21, 2012 4:29 pm

"True, pershaps we could. Though if the weather is nice it might be fun to go in the black lake or the crystal lake. Definitely more space to swim around outside, if you don't mind the giant squid that is." Humphrey said, teasing her a bit. He'd always loved swimming, especially on hot summer days. It was really good exercise as well.

"I know right. My favorite prank of theirs is when they turned one whole corridor into a bog. You'd have to be really smart to be able to pull that off." he told her. It was tragic that one of the twins was killed in the second wizarding war. Losing a twin who you were that close with must have been painful.
Back to top Go down
Olivia Harrison
Olivia Harrison

PostSubject: Re: Scent of Nature (Olivia & Humphrey)   Scent of Nature (Olivia & Humphrey) EmptySun Sep 23, 2012 12:25 am

"True it would be better to swim there," she said smiling "and no I don't mind," she said chuckling. Swimming under any weather is fine by Olivia but of course when it's chilly she would avoid swimming but swimming in a chilly weather is fun sometimes.

"That's mine too!" she said. "They really are the best pranksters around. It's sad that one of them died though. It must have been devastated since from what I've heard your twin is sort of your other half," Olivia said sadly.
Back to top Go down
Humphrey Williams
Humphrey Williams

PostSubject: Re: Scent of Nature (Olivia & Humphrey)   Scent of Nature (Olivia & Humphrey) EmptySun Sep 23, 2012 11:47 pm

"Yea I like having the sun shining down while I'm swimming, keeps you from getting too cold." he reasoned. Though sometimes it was fun to swim in cooler weather.

"Oh, I know. It's quite tragic, really, I can't imagine what that would be like. Some twins are more like one person than two, while others are completely different." Humphrey thought that it would be hard being a twin, people always lumping the two together. Must be hard at times.

Moving a little closer to her, he put his arms around her and simply held her. At times it was just nice to enjoy being close to her. Silly as it sounded, you could feel close without saying anything at all.
Back to top Go down
Olivia Harrison
Olivia Harrison

PostSubject: Re: Scent of Nature (Olivia & Humphrey)   Scent of Nature (Olivia & Humphrey) EmptyTue Sep 25, 2012 11:12 am

"Same here but if I'm under too much sun I will look like a tomato. My skin becomes really red so I try to avoid too much sun," Olivia said.

"Yeah I feel bad for them. It must have been really hard indeed," she said nodding.

When he put his arms around her she blushed and place her head on his shoulder. She loves it when Humphrey holds her. It makes her feel really safe and at ease.

"So, what is your favourite season and why?" Olivia asked randomly.
Back to top Go down
Humphrey Williams
Humphrey Williams

PostSubject: Re: Scent of Nature (Olivia & Humphrey)   Scent of Nature (Olivia & Humphrey) EmptyWed Sep 26, 2012 1:14 am

"Ah, you have an excellent poiont, sunburns are the worst. Besides, I prefer you to turn red when I make you blush." Humphrey teased, winking at her. "Can't have the sun go stealing the priviledge you know."

He just nodded, there wasn't much left to say on the subject. People lost ones that were special to them all the time, life still went on. Tucking her head under his chin, he enjoyed having her in his arms. She smelled wonderful, and he wondered if this was just her soap or shampoo or whether it was just her natural scent. Either way, it was very pleasant.

"Umm, I'd have to say Spring. All the flowers and nature starts to bloom, the way everything smells after the fresh rains, the right temperature...the sense of renewal it brings after winter." he explained, trying to put it into words. "What about you?"
Back to top Go down
Olivia Harrison
Olivia Harrison

PostSubject: Re: Scent of Nature (Olivia & Humphrey)   Scent of Nature (Olivia & Humphrey) EmptyTue Oct 02, 2012 4:03 am

She blushed when he said that. "You really love making me blush huh," she said still blushing. She blushes a lot when she's with Humphrey. "You're lucky I like you or I might go to the penguins," she said smiling remembering that he was worried that she liked penguins over him at the ball.

"Me too! I guess it's just because I love flowers and they make the world a colourful place. Without flowers it's pretty dull and colourful places automatically makes my mood happy. The smells are amazing as well," she said smiling.
Back to top Go down
Humphrey Williams
Humphrey Williams

PostSubject: Re: Scent of Nature (Olivia & Humphrey)   Scent of Nature (Olivia & Humphrey) EmptyTue Oct 02, 2012 2:30 pm

Humphrey just smiled widely at her first response. "Yes I do, it looks quite pretty you know." he told her. "Hey now, don't talk about leaving me for aquatic birds." he pouted. Leaning in, he gave her a soft kiss, and he blushed a bit this time. "I like you too, a lot." he admitted.

He smiled at Olivia's excitement about spring. "Yea, flowers are pretty awesome. I know what you mean, I'm always for more color. One of the things I don't really like about London, how gray and rainy it always is there." he said. "So I guess this was a good place to meet then, huh?"
Back to top Go down
Olivia Harrison
Olivia Harrison

PostSubject: Re: Scent of Nature (Olivia & Humphrey)   Scent of Nature (Olivia & Humphrey) EmptyThu Oct 04, 2012 12:33 pm

She smiled when he said he likes making her blush and when he pouted she thought he seems so cute. She giggled and said "don't worry I think you're cuter that penguins," she said blushing. She blushed even more when he kissed her and leaned her head on his shoulders.

"Yeah, London is pretty dull. I wish there would be more colours here," she said pouting. "Indeed this was the perfect place to meet. It's calming and very colourful. You being here makes it even better," she said smiling.
Back to top Go down
Humphrey Williams
Humphrey Williams

PostSubject: Re: Scent of Nature (Olivia & Humphrey)   Scent of Nature (Olivia & Humphrey) EmptyThu Oct 04, 2012 1:39 pm

Humphrey put on a look of shock when she said that. "Cuter than penguins, wow, I would never have thought it." he replied. Putting his arm around her, he pulled her into a soft hug. It felt great to have some time just them, he felt relaxed and was definitely enjoying himself.

"Well, I guess that's what we have the countryside for. I'm kind of glad Hogwarts is so far removed from places, it's nice." he said. It was good to be able to go out and enjoy woods, lakes, and what not. "Awww, I have to agree that you make it a lot better." he said, smiling at her. Reaching up to a flower behind them, he pulled a beautiful lily. "Here's a beautiful flower for a beautiful girl." he told her quietly, tucking it in place behind her ear. "Lovely."
Back to top Go down

Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Scent of Nature (Olivia & Humphrey)   Scent of Nature (Olivia & Humphrey) Empty

Back to top Go down

Scent of Nature (Olivia & Humphrey)

View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 1 of 1