Site Closed
Thanks for visiting our site, but sadly this forum is no longer active... Sad
Site Closed
Thanks for visiting our site, but sadly this forum is no longer active... Sad
Site Closed
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Site Closed

It was fun while it lasted <3

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in
Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
Latest topics
» Running Up That Hill (An HP RP Site)
Christmas Morning EmptySun Nov 26, 2017 12:21 am by Eldred Bennet

» Luna Vermiculus University
Christmas Morning EmptyFri Feb 27, 2015 8:56 am by Shadow Craven

» Hogwarts: Now and Forever
Christmas Morning EmptyWed Feb 25, 2015 10:56 am by Roxanne Conner

» Hogwartsanewage
Christmas Morning EmptyFri Nov 02, 2012 7:33 pm by Silvanus Snape

» Character Request
Christmas Morning EmptySat Oct 06, 2012 8:13 pm by Roxanne Zakrevsky

» You Again (Lars and Violet)
Christmas Morning EmptySat Oct 06, 2012 1:03 am by Lars Wilhelm

» Scent of Nature (Olivia & Humphrey)
Christmas Morning EmptyThu Oct 04, 2012 1:39 pm by Humphrey Williams

» So We Meet Again (Adolphe & Tess)
Christmas Morning EmptyThu Oct 04, 2012 12:06 pm by Adolphe Morel

» Time for Oneself (Albus and Tess)
Christmas Morning EmptyWed Oct 03, 2012 1:04 am by Albus Fenwick

ChatBox

Christmas Morning

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
AuthorMessage

Christmas Morning Empty
PostSubject: Christmas Morning   Christmas Morning EmptyFri May 04, 2012 11:14 pm

Tessa knew that it would be a matter of time before Lily would come wake them up. It was Christmas morning. And she would be excited to open her gifts up. Tessa was excited to see her little girl happy. Next year she would have Tyler and Faith. They would know a little about it. And when they got older they would learn the traditions that Tessa and Lily started. Tessa wanted to stay in her bed just a little bit longer with Capper. This was their first Christmas as a family. She then placed her hand on her belly and started to rub.

Tessa just laid there waiting for Lily to come running in.
Back to top Go down
Lily Renveno Greene
Lily Renveno Greene

Christmas Morning Empty
PostSubject: Re: Christmas Morning   Christmas Morning EmptyFri May 04, 2012 11:17 pm

Lily came running into her mommy room. “ Mommy! Mommy! Wake up it is Christmas and it is snowing.” She giggled cause she knew that she would be going out and playing in the snow. Lily would always jump on her mommy bed to wake her. But she didn't do this because she didn't want to hurt the babies.

She then looked at her mommy and her Daddy Capper. “ Come on.”
Back to top Go down
Capper Renveno
Capper Renveno
British - Pureblood - Professor & OOTP

Christmas Morning Empty
PostSubject: Re: Christmas Morning   Christmas Morning EmptySun May 06, 2012 3:40 am

Capper was having a nice dream, and while dreaming he had rolled over and pulled Tessa close to him while he was sleeping.

Next thing he remember was Lily coming into the room and telling them to wake up and get moving it was Christmas morning.

Capper could not help but groan a little as he looked over at Lily from the other side of Tessa.

"Can't I sleep just a little bit longer." He sighed at Lily
Back to top Go down

Christmas Morning Empty
PostSubject: Re: Christmas Morning   Christmas Morning EmptySun May 06, 2012 3:47 am

Tessa opened her eyes and saw Lily. She knew that her and Lily always did this. She the sooner she got up the sooner it would be over. “ Come one Capper we better get up before the princess over there starts jumping on the bed.”

She then slowly got out of bed. “ Come on Capper we only have the morning with Lily. This evening she is going to her father.”
Back to top Go down
Lily Renveno Greene
Lily Renveno Greene

Christmas Morning Empty
PostSubject: Re: Christmas Morning   Christmas Morning EmptySun May 06, 2012 3:49 am

Lily pouted as she saw both of her parents. “ Come on get up! It is already light outside. And I have a stocking to open!” She knew that she was being very demanding.

“ NO up!”
Back to top Go down
Capper Renveno
Capper Renveno

Christmas Morning Empty
PostSubject: Re: Christmas Morning   Christmas Morning EmptySun May 06, 2012 4:02 am

Capper turned in buried his head in his pillow, he had actually never had a Christmas morning before and was not used to this getting up early.

Pushing himself up with his arms, "Ok, Ok, I am moving" Capper said as he rolled over and climbed out of bed and heading to the bathroom.

"Alright let us go see what we have waiting for us." Capper smiled.
Back to top Go down

Christmas Morning Empty
PostSubject: Re: Christmas Morning   Christmas Morning EmptySun May 06, 2012 4:12 am

Tessa smiled as she watched her husband as he got out of bed. She could tell that he wasn't used to it. But he would get used to it, it would get much worse when the twins where older.

She then smiled as she went to Capper. “ Awww you will get used to it. It is something that I started with Lily. I wanted her to know that Christmas is important. We didn't get that growing up.” She was still smiling. “ Let's go see her open her gifts.”
Back to top Go down
Lily Renveno Greene
Lily Renveno Greene

Christmas Morning Empty
PostSubject: Re: Christmas Morning   Christmas Morning EmptySun May 06, 2012 4:18 am

Lily smiled because it worked. And they was going to get up so that she could go start opening her gift. She then started to giggle as she ran downstairs and saw all of her gift under the tree.

She then grabbed her stocking. Lily knew that she couldn't eat any candy till she had her breakfast.
Back to top Go down
Capper Renveno
Capper Renveno

Christmas Morning Empty
PostSubject: Re: Christmas Morning   Christmas Morning EmptySun May 06, 2012 5:38 am

Capper knew that it was going to get worse when they had three kids wanting to open their presents. "I know, it will take some getting used to. I haven't done anything like Christmas ever. Never in my life."

Capper had never been dating anyone during the Christmas time so to him it had always been another day to be alone.

Walking downstairs he could see all the present under the tree and saw the way Lily lit up and he new this was going to be great. He just hoped that Tessa enjoyed what he got her.
Back to top Go down

Christmas Morning Empty
PostSubject: Re: Christmas Morning   Christmas Morning EmptySun May 06, 2012 5:51 am

Tessa smiled as she walked downstairs. “ You will get used to it just wait when the twins get older.” She was smiling as she watched Lily. She then walked up to Capper. “ Merry Christmas.”

She then watched Lily get into her stocking. “ Lily remember the rules. Only one piece of candy before breakfast.” Tessa then watched as Lily was going for her gifts.
Back to top Go down
Capper Renveno
Capper Renveno

Christmas Morning Empty
PostSubject: Re: Christmas Morning   Christmas Morning EmptyMon May 07, 2012 9:46 am

Capper smiled at is family. It is hard to believe how things change over the course of a year. This time last year he was all alone eating a piece of toast cause he had nothing better to do. Now he had a wife, daughter, and twins on the way. Could things get any better.

He pulled Tessa into a hug and kissed her. "Merry Christmas and I love you."
Back to top Go down

Christmas Morning Empty
PostSubject: Re: Christmas Morning   Christmas Morning EmptyMon May 07, 2012 1:28 pm

Tessa smiled as she kissed Capper. “ Merry Christmas and I love you too.” She smiled as she watched Lily get into her gift under the tree. This was something that they didn't have growing up. And Tessa was going to make sure that her family now would get to experience Christmas.

She then whispered to Capper. “ Don't you wish we had this growing up?”
Back to top Go down
Capper Renveno
Capper Renveno

Christmas Morning Empty
PostSubject: Re: Christmas Morning   Christmas Morning EmptyTue May 08, 2012 6:59 am

Capper could not help but smile as he pulled his arms around Tessa. "I love you too very much."

Capper could not help but think his life was perfect now. Capper whispered to Tessa, "I have never had a Christmas like this. I wonder when I should give you your gift"

It had taken Capper forever to decide what to get Tessa for Christmas.
Back to top Go down

Christmas Morning Empty
PostSubject: Re: Christmas Morning   Christmas Morning EmptyTue May 08, 2012 1:05 pm

Tessa smiled when Capper pulled her into his arms. " Life make more since since we been married."

She then started to blink. " You didn't have to get me anything Capper." Tessa then thought of the gifts that she didn't buy this year. " I didn't get you anything."

Tessa sighed. " I been down with the twins."
Back to top Go down
Capper Renveno
Capper Renveno

Christmas Morning Empty
PostSubject: Re: Christmas Morning   Christmas Morning EmptyWed May 09, 2012 10:41 am

Capper turned Tessa around, "Life makes perfect sense now, you have given me everything and I have a lot to be grateful for."

Capper pulled Tessa into a Kiss, "Well I guess, I can just put away what I got you for another day."

Capper pulled Tessa back when she comments about being down, "Is everything ok, whats going on?"
Back to top Go down

Christmas Morning Empty
PostSubject: Re: Christmas Morning   Christmas Morning EmptyWed May 09, 2012 1:45 pm

Tessa smiled. " Well I am glad that I helped you make sense of your life." She knew that she found him, married and was having his twins.

She then started to pout. " No you can't do that because now I am curious about it. And I will keep thinking about it."

Tessa smiled. " I just been sick and haven't been able to do anything." She looked at Capper. " I'm fine really."
Back to top Go down
Capper Renveno
Capper Renveno

Christmas Morning Empty
PostSubject: Re: Christmas Morning   Christmas Morning EmptyThu May 10, 2012 1:56 pm

Capper could not believe how much he loved this woman. he will always love her until his dying breathe and he knew this. Things could not have been more perfect. "You complete me and that is perfect for me, we go together like peas and carrots." Capper had to laugh at the reference.

Capper looked at her little pout and laughed, first she says no and now she wants it, "Nope what are you going to give me for it." Capper said pulling a package out from his back and holding it about his head, Good thing it was a small box.

Capper was really concerned about Tessa, but she claimed she was still fine. He really was not sure.

"Are you going to feel up to going to the ball this weekend?"
Back to top Go down

Christmas Morning Empty
PostSubject: Re: Christmas Morning   Christmas Morning EmptyThu May 10, 2012 2:59 pm

Tessa was glad that she married Capper. She had always liked him growing up, but she thought that he was a muggle. And had no idea that he went to school with her. “ Well I can say the same thing that you complete me. You give me another reason to want to get out of bed every morning.”

She then looked at him while he was pouting. And then he had to ask what she was giving him for it. “ How about a kiss and at a later date a little boy and girl.” Tessa smiled as she seen the little box. “ Wonder what is in the box?”

Tessa smiled. “ I should be and I told the headmistress that I would be there. I need to find someone to watch Lily for me.”
Back to top Go down
Capper Renveno
Capper Renveno

Christmas Morning Empty
PostSubject: Re: Christmas Morning   Christmas Morning EmptyFri May 11, 2012 12:50 am

Capper had to smirk in her ear and laughed. "And here I thought I was the reason you stayed in bed." He kissed her shoulder.

Capper was teasing her with the box, "I am not sure what is in it, and I am not sure if I want to give it too you .". Capper was trying to keep a straight face as he was keeping the box out of her reach.

Capper was glad that Tessa was going to make it to the dance. "Why don't you see if Randi can watch her. I am sure her and DJ could play together."
Back to top Go down

Christmas Morning Empty
PostSubject: Re: Christmas Morning   Christmas Morning EmptyFri May 11, 2012 1:21 am

Tessa laughed as she whispered in his ear. “ Yes that is and what happened when we stay in bed. I am having twins.”

She then started to pout as she looked at the box. Tessa then started to sniffle. “ That is no fair that you are keeping it from me when it is Christmas.”

Tessa smiled. “ I could do that. I just never had a house elf watch Lily before. I know growing up Damien and I would fight about this. But I am sure she will be fine.”
Back to top Go down
Capper Renveno
Capper Renveno

Christmas Morning Empty
PostSubject: Re: Christmas Morning   Christmas Morning EmptySun May 13, 2012 10:46 am

Capper had to laugh a little when she talked about them staying in bed and looking at what happened, "I recall that was all your doing, I just laid there dear." Capper kissed her cheek.

Capper could not do it any longer and handed her the box, inside of it was a special made necklace with a heart on it. Inside was a picture of him and Lily. It was also charmed in case she needed him.

"Here you go." He handed her the package.

"Well from what understand Lily and Randi get along great, from what I hear Randi really liked you."
Back to top Go down

Christmas Morning Empty
PostSubject: Re: Christmas Morning   Christmas Morning EmptySun May 13, 2012 5:24 pm

Tessa laughed. “ Well you did more than that. And I know that you enjoyed it as much as I did.” She loved that she was married to Capper and she was having his twins. She would never trade them for anything.

She then took the box and seen the necklace. And she looked like she about ready to cry. “ It is beautiful Capper.” Tessa then seen Lily and Capper picture.

“ Well that is good that she is getting along with Randi. I know Randi started to like me when I was dating and was married to Damien.”
Back to top Go down
Lily Renveno Greene
Lily Renveno Greene

Christmas Morning Empty
PostSubject: Re: Christmas Morning   Christmas Morning EmptyTue May 15, 2012 2:20 am

Lily then started to scream when she seen a puppy walk out of the room with a bow around it's neck. She couldn't believe that she had got a puppy for Christmas. But it was a dog that wasn't like what her mommy said Yas was. But she was holding it.

“ Thank you mommy and daddy capper.”
Back to top Go down
Capper Renveno
Capper Renveno

Christmas Morning Empty
PostSubject: Re: Christmas Morning   Christmas Morning EmptyWed May 16, 2012 10:50 am

Capper got a smile on his face as he watched his girls receive their gifts and decided that he had did a perfect pick. He was also glad they had decided to get Lily the dog.

"Thats right dear I forgot. I did all the work and you laid there." Capper could not resist laughing.

"There is a charm on that necklace so I know when you are in trouble, or pain." Capper took the necklace and placed it around her neck.
Back to top Go down

Christmas Morning Empty
PostSubject: Re: Christmas Morning   Christmas Morning EmptyWed May 16, 2012 12:19 pm

Tessa smiled as she watched Lily with her new puppy. She was so glad that she finally got her what she had always wanted. And she was so glad that she got Lily a yorkie.

“ Yes that may be true but ask yourself this questions. Who is carrying the twins for nine months.” She then started to smirk.

“ I love it. And it is something that you can use since soon I will be in a lot more pain.” Tessa smiled more when he put the necklace around her neck. She then rubbed her belly. “ I love that I am spending Christmas with my family.”
Back to top Go down

Sponsored content

Christmas Morning Empty
PostSubject: Re: Christmas Morning   Christmas Morning Empty

Back to top Go down

Christmas Morning

View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Site Closed :: The Archives :: Old & Dead-