Site Closed
Thanks for visiting our site, but sadly this forum is no longer active... Sad
Site Closed
Thanks for visiting our site, but sadly this forum is no longer active... Sad
Site Closed
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Site Closed

It was fun while it lasted <3

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in
Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
Latest topics
» Running Up That Hill (An HP RP Site)
Better days (Larissa and Aderyn) - Page 2 EmptySun Nov 26, 2017 12:21 am by Eldred Bennet

» Luna Vermiculus University
Better days (Larissa and Aderyn) - Page 2 EmptyFri Feb 27, 2015 8:56 am by Shadow Craven

» Hogwarts: Now and Forever
Better days (Larissa and Aderyn) - Page 2 EmptyWed Feb 25, 2015 10:56 am by Roxanne Conner

» Hogwartsanewage
Better days (Larissa and Aderyn) - Page 2 EmptyFri Nov 02, 2012 7:33 pm by Silvanus Snape

» Character Request
Better days (Larissa and Aderyn) - Page 2 EmptySat Oct 06, 2012 8:13 pm by Roxanne Zakrevsky

» You Again (Lars and Violet)
Better days (Larissa and Aderyn) - Page 2 EmptySat Oct 06, 2012 1:03 am by Lars Wilhelm

» Scent of Nature (Olivia & Humphrey)
Better days (Larissa and Aderyn) - Page 2 EmptyThu Oct 04, 2012 1:39 pm by Humphrey Williams

» So We Meet Again (Adolphe & Tess)
Better days (Larissa and Aderyn) - Page 2 EmptyThu Oct 04, 2012 12:06 pm by Adolphe Morel

» Time for Oneself (Albus and Tess)
Better days (Larissa and Aderyn) - Page 2 EmptyWed Oct 03, 2012 1:04 am by Albus Fenwick

ChatBox

Better days (Larissa and Aderyn)

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
Go to page : Previous  1, 2
AuthorMessage
Aderyn Bricen
Aderyn Bricen

Better days (Larissa and Aderyn) - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Better days (Larissa and Aderyn)   Better days (Larissa and Aderyn) - Page 2 EmptyThu Jul 19, 2012 4:55 pm

"Ravenclaw?" Aderyn racked her brain to find out who this guy was. The fact that she didn't really remember him kind of worried her, but it made sense. He was probably a partier like herself. "Is your name Greg by any chance?" It sounded familiar to her. That was the only Ravenclaw she remembered at least. All she remembered was he was too cocky, which she absolutely hated about people.

"Then knock it off. It's annoying." Aderyn began to get extremely annoyed with the guy. He seemed to think he was a gift to the world. Another shock ran through her body, and she knew this one was obvious. "How do you remember that I partied?" She didn't recall him anywhere. The fact that he could just look at Clarissa and know her age worried her. The fact that they had the same eyes bothered her. Nothing was making sense when she decided to talk to the infamous Greg.

Hearing Clarissa crying took her back to reality. Hugging her tightly, Aderyn stroked her hair. "Was it the chocolate frog?" She asked quietly. She hated seeing her daughter crying. It felt like she failed as a mother. Which of course, she probably did, seeing as how young she is with a daughter.
Back to top Go down
Greg Lynch
Greg Lynch
British - Halfblood - Adult

PostSubject: Re: Better days (Larissa and Aderyn)   Better days (Larissa and Aderyn) - Page 2 EmptyMon Jul 23, 2012 10:39 pm

Greg nodded. "Yep Greg Lynch." he said smiling. He saw the girl lose the frog and smiled at her handing her one of his own. "Here you are, be careful." He said smiling at the young girl. She was cute. But those eyes. They freaked him out a bit.

"Sorry." He said shaking his head. "Not going to happen. I'm happy I smile." He shrugged a grin still on his face. "I remember because you were at every party." He said shaking his head. Just like me. He thought to himself.

"So." He said leaning in. "do you know who got you pregnant?" He asked in a whisper keeping the grin off his face. He didn't want to get slapped.
Back to top Go down
Larissa Bricen
Larissa Bricen
Child
Child

PostSubject: Re: Better days (Larissa and Aderyn)   Better days (Larissa and Aderyn) - Page 2 EmptyMon Jul 23, 2012 11:02 pm

Clarissa still had a couple of tears in her eyes as her mommy was holding her tight and stroking her hair. “ Yes it was the chocolate frog, it happened again.” She was to the point that she was never got to eat another chocolate frog. Because the same thing was always happening.

She then was handed another frog and she was told to be careful. But this was from someone that she didn't know really who he was. Clarissa really wasn't paying attention to what was going on. But she then took her sleeve and wiped away her tears. “ Clarissa.”
Back to top Go down
Aderyn Bricen
Aderyn Bricen

PostSubject: Re: Better days (Larissa and Aderyn)   Better days (Larissa and Aderyn) - Page 2 EmptyTue Jul 24, 2012 1:26 am

Aderyn looked up to see Greg hand Clarissa a chocolate frog. It confused her, but it calmed her. Getting up, she sighed, leaning on the counter with a hand on her head. It was getting quite stressful, as if it wasn't already enough stress to be a single mother with no recollection of the father what so ever.

"Ugh." Aderyn snorted in disgust. "People like you make me ill, you know that?" She didn't really care how he viewed her. She was getting irritated with him. The only thing he did to help was give Clarissa another chocolate frog to calm her down. "If you remember me there, then you must have been there as well." She chuckled, shaking her head. There were a lot of wicked parties she went to. She was surprised she passed all of her classes, how much she went out. Aderyn knew everyone else was as well.

"No, I don't. And I congratulate you on being serious for once." Aderyn pushed him away, a look of anger on her face.

"Hmm?" Aderyn heard Clarissa say her name, wondering who she was talking to.
Back to top Go down
Greg Lynch
Greg Lynch

PostSubject: Re: Better days (Larissa and Aderyn)   Better days (Larissa and Aderyn) - Page 2 EmptyWed Jul 25, 2012 9:35 am

Greg felt slightly guilty seeing her distress. He just wanted to know. really he wanted to make sure the git didn't just leave her all alone with a kid. "Sorry. I shouldn't have said anything." He sighed with a guilty look on his face.

"Yep I was at every party." He sighed. He always wished he could have brought Corey to one but hey he had her now. He smiled down at the little girl. "It's a pleasure Clrissa I'm Greg." He said leaning down to offer her a hand. She was a cute little girl. He hoped she would turn out all right.
Back to top Go down
Larissa Bricen
Larissa Bricen
Child
Child

PostSubject: Re: Better days (Larissa and Aderyn)   Better days (Larissa and Aderyn) - Page 2 EmptySun Aug 26, 2012 2:53 am

Larissa grinned as finally, she managed to keep a hold of the chocolate frog. Before, it had managed to escape her grasp and hop away, which was annoying because Larissa loved chocolate, but she'd held on tight this time to make sure it couldn't escape. She looked up at her mummy and felt her face fall as her mummy looked upset about something that she was talking about. Larissa smiled at her mummy to try and cheer her up.

She placed the chocolate frog in her mouth and turned to look at the man as he was smiling at her. It was a nice smile, she decided and after she'd swallowed her mouthful she smiled back and waved eagerly. "Hello there, Greg! I'm Larissa." She informed him.
Back to top Go down
Aderyn Bricen
Aderyn Bricen

PostSubject: Re: Better days (Larissa and Aderyn)   Better days (Larissa and Aderyn) - Page 2 EmptySun Aug 26, 2012 4:41 am

Aderyns face softened as she saw the guilty expression dawning on his face. Huh, he had a soul after all. "Its alright." Aderyn mumbled, feeing bad herself. It wasn't his fault she was in her situation. "It's my fault. I get fustrated quickly." Though she knew that it wouldn't help, it cleared her mind and Aderyn thought more clearly. Seeing Larissa smiling at her, she smiled back, happy the chocolate frog didn't hop away again.

"As was I. I must have been so wasted I can't remember you."Aderyn ment it to be serious, but she giggled at the thought of the parties. Quickly frowning, she had to remember how exactly she had Larissa; from drinking too much.

"Youre really good with her." Aderyn, impressed, complimented him. But it was hard to not bring up how much they looked alike.

OOC: SORRY FOR THE LATE REPLY! Now, back to the dramatic plot bunny [:<
Back to top Go down
Greg Lynch
Greg Lynch

PostSubject: Re: Better days (Larissa and Aderyn)   Better days (Larissa and Aderyn) - Page 2 EmptyTue Aug 28, 2012 7:40 am

Greg smiled at the young girl watching her stuff chocolate in her mouth. He loved all kids but this one seemed to draw him in more than any other child he had ever met. He wasn't sure what it was the smile that she had, or the way she tired to cheer up her mother.

"It's ok. I Smile at bad times. We all have flaws." He said shaking his head as he remembered the time he smiled at a funeral. That was bad.

"Well we all were." he said shaking his head fondly. He loved Hogwarts Parties. The year after he graduated he ha someone sneak him in. They were always a blast. Though after he got on the team he quit partying and drinking.

"I like kids. But I have to say that she is special in some way." He said looking back down at the girl with his eyes.
Back to top Go down
Larissa Bricen
Larissa Bricen
Child
Child

PostSubject: Re: Better days (Larissa and Aderyn)   Better days (Larissa and Aderyn) - Page 2 EmptyTue Aug 28, 2012 8:23 am

Larissa felt her smile widen as her mummy smiled back at her. So maybe she wasn't that upset after all, Larissa was glad that her mummy wasn't too upset. She looked back over at the man and wondered who he was. She smiled happily and finished off her chocolate.

She reached up and grabbed her mummy's hand, smiling between the two of them before as a child, she blurted out random facts. Children were very perceptive people, contrary to popular belief, and it was obvious to her the characteristic that her and Greg had in common.

"You have the same eyes as me!" She exclaimed, a grin on her face. "I like your eyes." She giggled slightly and gripped her mummy's hand with a pleased look on her face at noticing the similarities between herself and Greg.
Back to top Go down
Aderyn Bricen
Aderyn Bricen

PostSubject: Re: Better days (Larissa and Aderyn)   Better days (Larissa and Aderyn) - Page 2 EmptyTue Aug 28, 2012 7:26 pm

Aderyn merely grinned weakly at his words. It wasn't that it was terrible advice, but she didn't want to cause anymore arguing. Larissa was being particularly watchful, and Aderyn felt like it would be best to not say anything.

Larissa grabbed her hand, and Aderyn grinned at her, smoothing out her hair. "You have chocolate all over your face." Aderyn teased, pulling out a cloth and wiping her face. "I suppose we were." She answered plainly, hiding her gaze from his.

Aderyns face fell at Larissas exclamation. She really was being extremely watchful of things. She forced a smile on her face when Larissa looked at her, eyes darting from Larissa to Greg.
Back to top Go down
Greg Lynch
Greg Lynch

PostSubject: Re: Better days (Larissa and Aderyn)   Better days (Larissa and Aderyn) - Page 2 EmptySun Sep 02, 2012 3:45 am

Greg smiled at the interaction between the two of them. Single mother or not she was doing a good job of raising her kid.

When she mentioned the eyes he smiled at her. He had noticed a while ago. "Yep we do. But I think you're look nicer. With your pretty face and huge smile, your eyes outshine everyone's" He said smiling, at her.
Back to top Go down

Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Better days (Larissa and Aderyn)   Better days (Larissa and Aderyn) - Page 2 Empty

Back to top Go down

Better days (Larissa and Aderyn)

View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 2 of 2Go to page : Previous  1, 2