Site Closed
Thanks for visiting our site, but sadly this forum is no longer active... Sad
Site Closed
Thanks for visiting our site, but sadly this forum is no longer active... Sad
Site Closed
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Site Closed

It was fun while it lasted <3

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in
Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
Latest topics
» Running Up That Hill (An HP RP Site)
Better days (Larissa and Aderyn) EmptySun Nov 26, 2017 12:21 am by Eldred Bennet

» Luna Vermiculus University
Better days (Larissa and Aderyn) EmptyFri Feb 27, 2015 8:56 am by Shadow Craven

» Hogwarts: Now and Forever
Better days (Larissa and Aderyn) EmptyWed Feb 25, 2015 10:56 am by Roxanne Conner

» Hogwartsanewage
Better days (Larissa and Aderyn) EmptyFri Nov 02, 2012 7:33 pm by Silvanus Snape

» Character Request
Better days (Larissa and Aderyn) EmptySat Oct 06, 2012 8:13 pm by Roxanne Zakrevsky

» You Again (Lars and Violet)
Better days (Larissa and Aderyn) EmptySat Oct 06, 2012 1:03 am by Lars Wilhelm

» Scent of Nature (Olivia & Humphrey)
Better days (Larissa and Aderyn) EmptyThu Oct 04, 2012 1:39 pm by Humphrey Williams

» So We Meet Again (Adolphe & Tess)
Better days (Larissa and Aderyn) EmptyThu Oct 04, 2012 12:06 pm by Adolphe Morel

» Time for Oneself (Albus and Tess)
Better days (Larissa and Aderyn) EmptyWed Oct 03, 2012 1:04 am by Albus Fenwick

ChatBox

Better days (Larissa and Aderyn)

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
Go to page : 1, 2  Next
AuthorMessage
Aderyn Bricen
Aderyn Bricen

Better days (Larissa and Aderyn) Empty
PostSubject: Better days (Larissa and Aderyn)   Better days (Larissa and Aderyn) EmptyMon Jul 09, 2012 2:30 am

Aderyn had been in the mood for a while to visit Hogsmeade. She hadn't heard if she had gotten the job for editor of witch weekly, but she wanted to look on the brighter side of things. Taking Clarissa to Honeydukes would put both of them in a good mood.

Walking into the small shop, she turned to Clarissa with a smile on her face. "What do you want?"
Back to top Go down
Larissa Bricen
Larissa Bricen
Child
Child

PostSubject: Re: Better days (Larissa and Aderyn)   Better days (Larissa and Aderyn) EmptyMon Jul 09, 2012 2:35 am

Clarissa was excited. That they were going to Hogsmeade, and this meant candy for her. Her mommy had interview for a job, but she didn't know if she had got it. But she then noticed that they was walking into Honeydukes. This was something that she liked.

She was grinning. “ Chocolate!”
Back to top Go down
Aderyn Bricen
Aderyn Bricen

PostSubject: Re: Better days (Larissa and Aderyn)   Better days (Larissa and Aderyn) EmptyMon Jul 09, 2012 2:44 am

Aderyn laughed easily at Clarissa's exclamation. "You always want chocolate." She joked warmly. "But chocolate it is." She began walking to the chocolate products, which were relatively close together. "Do you want chocolate frogs or chocoballs?" Aderyn had more than enough money to keep up with her daughters, and herself's, crave for sweets.
Back to top Go down
Larissa Bricen
Larissa Bricen
Child
Child

PostSubject: Re: Better days (Larissa and Aderyn)   Better days (Larissa and Aderyn) EmptyMon Jul 09, 2012 3:00 am

Clarissa was laughing cause she always said chocolate. “ That cause I love chocolate.” But she was grinning when they walked over to the chocolate was. “ Can I have both of them. The frogs scared me last time cause I forgot that they hopped.” She knew that she could get whatever she wanted. Clarissa just stood there smiling.
Back to top Go down
Aderyn Bricen
Aderyn Bricen

PostSubject: Re: Better days (Larissa and Aderyn)   Better days (Larissa and Aderyn) EmptyMon Jul 09, 2012 4:24 am

"You can have both." Aderyn shook her head with a wide smile, chuckling. "They hopped away because you didn't eat them in time silly." She grabbed two of each, which was probably more than enough for her to eat. Aderyn frowned, and grabbed a chocolate frog for herself. "Anything else?" She asked with a confused expression on her face. Something seemed like everything was going to change. Though she didn't know what it was, Aderyn felt like it was close.
Back to top Go down
Larissa Bricen
Larissa Bricen
Child
Child

PostSubject: Re: Better days (Larissa and Aderyn)   Better days (Larissa and Aderyn) EmptyMon Jul 09, 2012 3:28 pm

Clarissa grinned when she was told that she could have both of them. She then couldn't help but giggle when her mother said that was because she didn't eat them fast enough. But she was glad when she grabbed two of each of them. “ I think that is everything.” Clarissa then looked at her mommy. “ What wrong?”
Back to top Go down
Aderyn Bricen
Aderyn Bricen

PostSubject: Re: Better days (Larissa and Aderyn)   Better days (Larissa and Aderyn) EmptyMon Jul 09, 2012 7:08 pm

"Alright." Aderyn smiled. Setting the sweets on the counter, she fished around her purse for money. She was still curious about if she got the job, but no matter. Clarissa would be happy.

"I'm just thinking." Aderyn lied casually. "No worries." She smiled again, hoping it would ease Clarissa's nerves.
Back to top Go down
Larissa Bricen
Larissa Bricen
Child
Child

PostSubject: Re: Better days (Larissa and Aderyn)   Better days (Larissa and Aderyn) EmptyMon Jul 09, 2012 7:56 pm

Clarissa was grinning as her mommy put the sweets on the counter. This was going to keep her happy and hyper for a little while. She then wondered if her mommy got the job that she went for. But Clarissa knew that if they both had each other, things would be alright.

“ Okies I thought that something was wrong.” She then blinked a little bit. “ Mommy why don't I have a daddy like other girls?”
Back to top Go down
Aderyn Bricen
Aderyn Bricen

PostSubject: Re: Better days (Larissa and Aderyn)   Better days (Larissa and Aderyn) EmptyMon Jul 09, 2012 9:39 pm

Aderyn stiffened at Clarissa's question. That was something she never thought that would be asked, at least not for a while. The smile she had on her face quickly changed to a look of shock. Heart beating, she opened her mouth, closed it again, and swallowed thickly.

"Your father...." Aderyn sighed. How could she tell her daughter the truth? About how stupid she was? "Your father just isn't involved in our lives as much as other fathers are." Aderyn leaned heavily on the counter, a hand on her head. That wasn't the best explanation, but that was something to build off of.
Back to top Go down
Larissa Bricen
Larissa Bricen
Child
Child

PostSubject: Re: Better days (Larissa and Aderyn)   Better days (Larissa and Aderyn) EmptyMon Jul 09, 2012 10:07 pm

Clarissa started to watch her mommy. She seemed shocked because she just asked that question. But it was something that she had been wondering for a while. But she never came around to asking why before. She would always dream that she would wake up and he would be there. But that never happened.

She then was told that he wasn't in there life like other fathers. “ But doesn't he love me?” Clarissa looked at her mommy hoping that she was going to tell her that her father loves her. “ I mean if he loved me he would be here.”
Back to top Go down
Aderyn Bricen
Aderyn Bricen

PostSubject: Re: Better days (Larissa and Aderyn)   Better days (Larissa and Aderyn) EmptyMon Jul 09, 2012 10:15 pm

Aderyn hugged her daughter close to her, her heart sinking down to her shoes. "I'm sure he loves you very much." She closed her eyes and sighed. "But there's just some things that happened that makes him not here with us." Like the fact that you don't know who he is? Aderyn couldn't help but think that. That same thought has been echoing through her head since she found out she was pregnant to begin with.
Back to top Go down
Larissa Bricen
Larissa Bricen
Child
Child

PostSubject: Re: Better days (Larissa and Aderyn)   Better days (Larissa and Aderyn) EmptyMon Jul 09, 2012 10:29 pm

Clarissa hugged her mommy back. Her mommy was telling her that she was sure that her daddy loved her. “ If daddy loves me then why isn't he here?” She was full of questions right now. Clarissa was told that there was something that happened where he couldn't be here with us. “ What happened? Why doesn't he come see me?” All she wanted was a daddy like other girls.
Back to top Go down
Aderyn Bricen
Aderyn Bricen

PostSubject: Re: Better days (Larissa and Aderyn)   Better days (Larissa and Aderyn) EmptyMon Jul 09, 2012 10:41 pm

"I don't know. I wish I knew, but I don't." Aderyn's eyes brimmed with tears. It was her own dumb decisions that brought her to where she was. Was she happy that it happened? Of course. When Clarissa was born Aderyn forced herself to sober up for her daughter. She wouldn't go back in time to change that for anything.

"I can't answer that, Clarissa. I can't." Aderyn couldn't tell her the truth. Not now. Hopefully not for a long time. "Where did these questions come from?" She asked curiously. She needed to get her mind off of things.
Back to top Go down
Larissa Bricen
Larissa Bricen
Child
Child

PostSubject: Re: Better days (Larissa and Aderyn)   Better days (Larissa and Aderyn) EmptyMon Jul 09, 2012 10:57 pm

Clarissa was standing there as her mommy told her that she didn't know. She then noticed that she was tearing up. And that was when Clarissa hugged her mommy. “ Mommy don't cry please.” She hated it when she would see her mommy be upset. Because she would do her best to cheer her up.”

She was being told that she couldn't answer why he wasn't there with them. “ I just thought of them cause other girls here are with there daddy's and I don't have on.”
Back to top Go down
Aderyn Bricen
Aderyn Bricen

PostSubject: Re: Better days (Larissa and Aderyn)   Better days (Larissa and Aderyn) EmptyMon Jul 09, 2012 11:02 pm

"I'm sorry. This is just something that caught me off guard is all." Aderyn wiped off her eyes with a laugh. "There. All better, right?" She kissed Clarissa's cheek, trying to shw her that all was forgiven and it wasn't her fault.

"Of course you have a daddy. Your dad just isn't with us right now." Aderyn was trying to be positive about the whole thing. But really, she was in the same boat as Clarissa. She wanted to know what happened to him as well.
Back to top Go down
Larissa Bricen
Larissa Bricen
Child
Child

PostSubject: Re: Better days (Larissa and Aderyn)   Better days (Larissa and Aderyn) EmptyMon Jul 09, 2012 11:12 pm

Clarissa smiled as she seen that her mommy was going to be alright. She then grinned when she got a kiss on the check. She felt bad that she was asking all these questions. But she was made feel like it wasn't her fault that her mommy was about ready to cry.

She then smiled when she was told that she had a dad. But her smile went away when her mommy told her that he couldn't be with her right now.
Back to top Go down
Greg Lynch
Greg Lynch
British - Halfblood - Adult

PostSubject: Re: Better days (Larissa and Aderyn)   Better days (Larissa and Aderyn) EmptyWed Jul 11, 2012 12:05 am

Greg was walking in Hogsmead with a huge gin on his face. He really liked Corey. She was great. He was just in the mood for some chocolate. He didn't know why. He always wanted some when he was happy.

He walked in to the store and saw that two others were here. I girl her vaguely remembered from school and a cute little girl. He picked out his sweets and walked to the counter. He overheard her asking about her dad. He sighed and shook his head. It would be horrible not to have a dad. He would never leave his child. Though plenty of woman had claimed to be pregnant with his kid. He would need proof.
Back to top Go down
Aderyn Bricen
Aderyn Bricen

PostSubject: Re: Better days (Larissa and Aderyn)   Better days (Larissa and Aderyn) EmptyWed Jul 11, 2012 1:19 am

Aderyn finally calmed down enough to walk to the counter to pay for the chocolate she would probably just give to Clarissa for the strange things that had happened. She knew Clarissa was devastated about her father, but she knew what she said was better than the truth. Clarissa couldn't handle the truth just yet.

Aderyn walked along a familiar man. Was he from school? Aderyn couldn't help but wonder. She tapped him on the shoulder, throwing back her shoulders. "You went to Hogwarts, didn't you?" She asked uneasily. Something inside her shifted, and it wasn't a good feeling.
Back to top Go down
Larissa Bricen
Larissa Bricen
Child
Child

PostSubject: Re: Better days (Larissa and Aderyn)   Better days (Larissa and Aderyn) EmptyWed Jul 11, 2012 2:57 am

Clarissa walked up to the counter beside of her mommy. She then watched as she paid for the chocolate. Clarissa then was handed her chocolate. She was grinning even thought she was sad that she didn't know where her daddy was. “ Mommy do you think if I do everything right, my daddy will come back?”
Back to top Go down
Aderyn Bricen
Aderyn Bricen

PostSubject: Re: Better days (Larissa and Aderyn)   Better days (Larissa and Aderyn) EmptyWed Jul 11, 2012 3:35 am

Aderyn forgot the way to familiar man and looked to Clarissa, a fierce look in her eye. "You aren't the one that did anything wrong, love. A terrible thing happened and neither one of us will talk about it." Aderyn couldn't help but lie. How would Clarissa accept the truth? The truth killed Aderyn thinking about it at all. She ran a hand through her daughter's curls. "Eat your chocolate baby. You'll feel better." She soothed with a motherly tone.

"Now, to you." Aderyn turned back to the man. "Hogwarts?"
Back to top Go down
Larissa Bricen
Larissa Bricen
Child
Child

PostSubject: Re: Better days (Larissa and Aderyn)   Better days (Larissa and Aderyn) EmptyWed Jul 11, 2012 2:01 pm

Clarissa then just stood there as her mother told her that she didn't do anything wrong. And it wasn't her fault that he wasn't around in her life. And it was bad that it happened to them both. But she wished that her daddy would come back. That way she could get to have him and be like other girls. But she then was handed her chocolate and was told to eat it cause she would feel better. She then watched as she ate her chocolate.
Back to top Go down
Greg Lynch
Greg Lynch

PostSubject: Re: Better days (Larissa and Aderyn)   Better days (Larissa and Aderyn) EmptyMon Jul 16, 2012 12:37 am

Greg said nothing he was looking at the girl. She seemed to have his eyes. IT made him wonder. He paid for his candy and turned to the older woman. "Ya I remember you. Gryffindor right?" He said thinking back to his hogwarts days.

He leaned over so the little girl wouldn't hear. "So what really happened with the father." he couldn't help but asking with his normal grin on his face. She was cute. He had no clue who would leave their kid.
Back to top Go down
Aderyn Bricen
Aderyn Bricen

PostSubject: Re: Better days (Larissa and Aderyn)   Better days (Larissa and Aderyn) EmptyTue Jul 17, 2012 5:08 pm

Aderyn knew Clarissa was upset. Hell, she was upset as well. But it happend, and though she wish she knew who it happened with, she couldn't find out who it was just yet. She smiled for Clarissas sake as she ate her chocolate, and Aderyn started pulling pieces off a chocolate frog and putting them in her mouth, feeling the chocolate melt off in her mouth.

"Indeed." Aderyn replied shortly, feeling exhausted then. "What house were you in?" She had a confused look on her face. She couldn't figure out who the guy was. Aderyn looked at his eyes, and noticed they were exactly like Clarissas. A shock running throug her body, she tried to make it like it never happened.

Aderyn frowned t his question. "You're lucy I don't slap that smile off your face." She threatened angrily. "And I have no idea. Like I told her." Why on earth would she tell him anyways?
Back to top Go down
Greg Lynch
Greg Lynch

PostSubject: Re: Better days (Larissa and Aderyn)   Better days (Larissa and Aderyn) EmptyTue Jul 17, 2012 10:39 pm

Greg smiled, he recalled seeing her at a few parties. She was fun that was for sure. He smiled not even remembering half of them because he was so wasted. Then again she was too at them if he recalled right.

"I was a Ravenclaw." he said with a grin. He looked at the little girl again and smiled at her. Seeing her eat really made him want chocolate

"Hey I always smile. it's part of my charm." He said smiling more. "And I was just wondering. As I recall you liked to party. I was just wondering who knocked you up, as according to my math you would have been seventeen when you had her." He said still talking so the young one wouldn't hear.
Back to top Go down
Larissa Bricen
Larissa Bricen
Child
Child

PostSubject: Re: Better days (Larissa and Aderyn)   Better days (Larissa and Aderyn) EmptyWed Jul 18, 2012 1:13 am

Clarissa was in her own little world. She was used to her mommy talking to people that she knew. And they would give her chocolate to keep her quiet. She was still upset about not knowing who her daddy was. But it was something that she couldn't change.

So while they was busy, she decided that she was going to have her chocolate frog. This time for sure she was going to eat it. But she was taking to long and it hopped away again. Clarissa then started to pout as tears where streaming down her face.
Back to top Go down

Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Better days (Larissa and Aderyn)   Better days (Larissa and Aderyn) Empty

Back to top Go down

Better days (Larissa and Aderyn)

View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 1 of 2Go to page : 1, 2  Next