Site Closed
Thanks for visiting our site, but sadly this forum is no longer active... Sad
Site Closed
Thanks for visiting our site, but sadly this forum is no longer active... Sad
Site Closed
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Site Closed

It was fun while it lasted <3

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in
Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
Latest topics
» Running Up That Hill (An HP RP Site)
A Night Picnic (Humphrey and Olivia) - Page 2 EmptySun Nov 26, 2017 12:21 am by Eldred Bennet

» Luna Vermiculus University
A Night Picnic (Humphrey and Olivia) - Page 2 EmptyFri Feb 27, 2015 8:56 am by Shadow Craven

» Hogwarts: Now and Forever
A Night Picnic (Humphrey and Olivia) - Page 2 EmptyWed Feb 25, 2015 10:56 am by Roxanne Conner

» Hogwartsanewage
A Night Picnic (Humphrey and Olivia) - Page 2 EmptyFri Nov 02, 2012 7:33 pm by Silvanus Snape

» Character Request
A Night Picnic (Humphrey and Olivia) - Page 2 EmptySat Oct 06, 2012 8:13 pm by Roxanne Zakrevsky

» You Again (Lars and Violet)
A Night Picnic (Humphrey and Olivia) - Page 2 EmptySat Oct 06, 2012 1:03 am by Lars Wilhelm

» Scent of Nature (Olivia & Humphrey)
A Night Picnic (Humphrey and Olivia) - Page 2 EmptyThu Oct 04, 2012 1:39 pm by Humphrey Williams

» So We Meet Again (Adolphe & Tess)
A Night Picnic (Humphrey and Olivia) - Page 2 EmptyThu Oct 04, 2012 12:06 pm by Adolphe Morel

» Time for Oneself (Albus and Tess)
A Night Picnic (Humphrey and Olivia) - Page 2 EmptyWed Oct 03, 2012 1:04 am by Albus Fenwick

ChatBox

A Night Picnic (Humphrey and Olivia)

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
Go to page : Previous  1, 2
AuthorMessage
Olivia Harrison
Olivia Harrison
British - Pureblood - Slytherin Second Year

Female Posts : 203

A Night Picnic (Humphrey and Olivia) - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: A Night Picnic (Humphrey and Olivia)   A Night Picnic (Humphrey and Olivia) - Page 2 EmptySun Jul 08, 2012 8:05 am

Olivia blushed when Humphrey said he's too shy to kiss her. She wanted him to kiss her too but she's really shy.

"Hmm maybe I'll call you teddy because you're so huggable like a teddy bear" Olivia said blushing.

"It is quite sad but it's one of the most memorable one and kids love it" Olivia said

"I listen to all kind of music but I listen to rock the most. My brother loves it so I got addicted to it as well" Olivia smiled. She missed her brother so much. "True. It helps you let out your emotions as well. I don't think I can live without music" Olivia stated.
Back to top Go down
Humphrey Williams
Humphrey Williams
British - Muggleborn - Ravenclaw Third Year

PostSubject: Re: A Night Picnic (Humphrey and Olivia)   A Night Picnic (Humphrey and Olivia) - Page 2 EmptySun Jul 08, 2012 3:52 pm

Just do it, you idiot! Kiss her! his thoughts yelled at him. Humphrey looked at her, and finally decided he better get it over with. Olivia was his girlfriend, he wanted to kiss her. Here goes nothing. He leaned in and softly pecked her on the lips, just for a couple seconds. Then he pulled back and started blushing madly. "Umm, sorry." he said quietly.

"Teddy, that's a pretty good nickname, I like it. Could be worse than being an amazing girl's teddy bear." Humphrey said, thinking out loud.

"So it is, so it is. One of my favorite ones is the Jack jumped over a candlestick one. Not sure why, but I always liked that one."

"That's cool, rock and roll is the best. What's your brother like? Do you have any favorite bands?" Humphrey asked. He didn't know she had a brother until now. "I don't think I could either. One of the few things I miss when I'm at Hogwarts."
Back to top Go down
Olivia Harrison
Olivia Harrison

PostSubject: Re: A Night Picnic (Humphrey and Olivia)   A Night Picnic (Humphrey and Olivia) - Page 2 EmptyMon Jul 09, 2012 8:36 am

Humphrey kissed her and she was shocked. She didn't expect it at all. She liked it though. His lips was warm. she blushed and said "It's okay. You don't have to be sorry" Olivia said still blushing.

"I'm glad you like it" Olivia smiled.

"That one's cool. I like Incey Wincey Spider and Jack and Jill the most and I'm not really sure why either. I guess it's because they're pretty catchy."

"My brother is kind of goofy and rebelious. He always gets into trouble because he keeps on sneaking out and taking me with him. He's really cool." Olivia smiled thinking of her brother.

"I have a sister too but she's doesn't talk much after my mum died." Olivia sigh. She missed her sister but her sister took their mother's death the hardest as she was the closest to their mother.

"My favourite band? I have a lot. some of them are The Pretty Reckless, Mayday Parade, Breaking Benjamin, skillet, The Rocket Summer, The Spill Canvas and Papa Roach. How about you? What's your favourite band?"

"True I really miss music too". Olivia said.
Back to top Go down
Humphrey Williams
Humphrey Williams

PostSubject: Re: A Night Picnic (Humphrey and Olivia)   A Night Picnic (Humphrey and Olivia) - Page 2 EmptyMon Jul 09, 2012 2:32 pm

His cheeks still felt like they were on fire, but he looked up at her and smiled anyways. Olivia's lips had been so soft, it felt good to kiss her. "Hopefully it wasn't too bad of a first kiss, I had absolutely no clue what I was doing. Your lips are really soft though, I liked it. Seeing that blush of yours is always nice too."

"Yea, those are good ones too. All those nursery rhymes and children's stories like Jack and the Beanstalk were great. They stick with you too."

"He sounds like a lot of fun. You mean you aren't the one getting into trouble Olivia?" Humphrey asked her teasingly. How old is he?"

"I'm sorry, it's a hard thing to go through. Is she older or younger than you?" Humphrey still missed his parents like crazy, some days more than others.

"Well let's see here, I have a lot as well. My top two are probably Paramore and Linkin Park. I also really like AC/DC, Foreigner, We The Kings, Switchfoot, Yellowcard, Relient K, Mumford & Sons, Plain White T's, Skillet's one of mine too, A Fine Frenzy, The All-American Rejects, Mika, Rascal Flatts, and lots of others too. You have a favorite song?"
Back to top Go down
Olivia Harrison
Olivia Harrison

PostSubject: Re: A Night Picnic (Humphrey and Olivia)   A Night Picnic (Humphrey and Olivia) - Page 2 EmptyTue Jul 10, 2012 11:21 am

"It wasn't. Your lips are soft and warm" Olivia smiled.

"Yeah I love Jack and the Beanstalk."

"He is" Olivia said and chuckled. "I get into trouble only when I sneak out with him" Olivia smiled. "He's 19 but he acts like 5 year old. He get's hyper when he eats candy and if I gave him a surprise hug he would scream something like 'Help! Someone is trying to rape me! Ahh!'" Olivia said laughing. Her brother really was goofy.

"It is. She's older than me. I'm the youngest. She's 18" Olivia smiled sadly. she really misses her sister.

"Cool. I like Paramore as well. I also like We The kings, A Fine Frenzy, Florence and the Machine and One Night Only. My favourite song for now would be Lucy by Skillet, Say You Don't Want It by One Night Only and Give Your Heart a Break by Demi Lovato. How about you?"
Back to top Go down
Humphrey Williams
Humphrey Williams

PostSubject: Re: A Night Picnic (Humphrey and Olivia)   A Night Picnic (Humphrey and Olivia) - Page 2 EmptyTue Jul 10, 2012 2:58 pm

Humphrey let out the breath he'd been holding. "Well that's a relief. Glad I didn't completely botch it." A first kiss wasn't something he wanted to ruin, and he was happy that he hadn't.

"Wow, now that's a good brother. Can't beat trying to accuse your sister of rape for hilarity. Seriously though, he does sound pretty cool. Now I know where you get your goofiness from." She had always been fun to do silly things with.

"So what was it like being so much younger than your other siblings? I never had any cousins or siblings, not really sure what it's like." he admitted.

They did like a lot of the same bands. "Florence and the Machine and One Night Only are both pretty good. Another of my favorites is Maroon 5, can't believe I forgot them, and Christina Perri's good too. Favorite songs are always so hard to pick, but I would have to say..." Humphrey paused to think about it for a moment..."Grace Kelly by Mika, Welcome Home by Coheed and Cambria, The Only Exception by Paramore, and The Freshman by The Verve Pipe. The Freshman is a really sad song, but it's soo good."
Back to top Go down
Olivia Harrison
Olivia Harrison

PostSubject: Re: A Night Picnic (Humphrey and Olivia)   A Night Picnic (Humphrey and Olivia) - Page 2 EmptyTue Jul 10, 2012 4:16 pm

Olivia chuckled "No you didn't botch it".

"Yeah my father was woried that I might be exactly like my brother. He'll have to worry about two goofy rebels." Olivia chuckled.

"Well, it's fun because I have older siblings that protects me. They kind of spoil me at times but they like to bully me at times. I'm stuck with their chores." Olivia said. "But other than that it's fun. We don't really fight or anything and the prank wars are always the fun part" Olivia smiled. Her family's prank war are always fun.

"The Only Exception is great." Olivia smiled

"I'll try and listen to The Freshman. Lucy by Skillet is really sad as well and I cried listening to it once. I don't really know why" Olivia said
Back to top Go down
Humphrey Williams
Humphrey Williams

PostSubject: Re: A Night Picnic (Humphrey and Olivia)   A Night Picnic (Humphrey and Olivia) - Page 2 EmptyTue Jul 10, 2012 7:03 pm

"Goofy rebels aren't the worst thing to have around, they make life interesting. Can't let him get too bored, right?" Humphrey asked her. Better to have a sense of fun than not, in his opinion.

"Well that's good, they even out the spoiling with the bullying. Getting stuck with chores is always a pain, but somebody has to do them." It sounded like her family was pretty cool. "Prank wars? Now that sounds to me like a good time." Pulling pranks was something he had practiced once or twice in his old school. He actually had been starting to get a reputation as one. "At my old school I was known as a prankster, haven't done anything here though. Maybe we could team up for one."

"Yea, I've heard that before too, great song. Made me cry too, to be honest." Most people he wouldn't tell that he cried about a song, but Olivia was okay to tell.
Back to top Go down
Olivia Harrison
Olivia Harrison

PostSubject: Re: A Night Picnic (Humphrey and Olivia)   A Night Picnic (Humphrey and Olivia) - Page 2 EmptyWed Jul 11, 2012 10:53 am

"Yeah you're right" Olivia agreed with Humphrey.

"True. and yeah it is fun. Even my parents use to join in. It was fun" Olivia smiled. "Really? That's cool!" Olivia smiled. "What are you best pranks? Yeah maybe we could" Olivia said.

"Yeah it's really sad. Losing someone you love is hard and that songs just touch your heart" Olivia said.
Back to top Go down
Humphrey Williams
Humphrey Williams

PostSubject: Re: A Night Picnic (Humphrey and Olivia)   A Night Picnic (Humphrey and Olivia) - Page 2 EmptyWed Jul 11, 2012 8:20 pm

"Your parents too, that's awesome. So who's the best prankster out of all of you?" he asked. Her family sounded really fun, he'd love to meet them sometime. "Yeah, really. My best pranks, let's see..." Humphrey thought for a minute. "I'd have to say my personal favorite was when I put in a teacher's desk upside down, there was a slat under it to hold the stuff in. But when she pulled it out to get ready for class everything fell out, she never found out I did it either. What about you, what's your best one?"

"Have you lost anybody you loved Olivia?" She'd never talked about losing anybody before.
Back to top Go down
Olivia Harrison
Olivia Harrison

PostSubject: Re: A Night Picnic (Humphrey and Olivia)   A Night Picnic (Humphrey and Olivia) - Page 2 EmptyThu Jul 12, 2012 8:32 am

"The best prankster is my brother of course. He has weird ideas but they're all cool and funny."

"That's pretty cool. I guess my best prank is putting blue dye in my brother's shower gel and pink dye in his shampoo. He ended up with a blue body and pink hair. It was really cool. It took him 3 weeks to return to normal." Olivia smiled.

"I told you my mother died. My family hasn't really been the same after that. My sister's quiet and my father is pretty quiet these days. He used to be as goofy as my brother." Olivia sighed. She wished that her family would return back to normal.
Back to top Go down
Humphrey Williams
Humphrey Williams

PostSubject: Re: A Night Picnic (Humphrey and Olivia)   A Night Picnic (Humphrey and Olivia) - Page 2 EmptyThu Jul 12, 2012 4:18 pm

"Weird ideas, can you give me an example?" Humphrey asked. "Oh, I just got a great idea. Do you want to see if we can get a couple other people and pull a giant prank? That would be so much fun." His mind was already whirling with ideas.

He burst out laughing, now that was a good one. "I think you beat me, yours was a lot better than mine. Your brother must have been a bit annoyed at that one."

"I'm sorry Olivia." Humphrey gave her a hug, she looked like she could use one. "Maybe they will start to act like themselves again, all I can say is stay optimistic."
Back to top Go down
Olivia Harrison
Olivia Harrison

PostSubject: Re: A Night Picnic (Humphrey and Olivia)   A Night Picnic (Humphrey and Olivia) - Page 2 EmptyFri Jul 13, 2012 1:55 pm

"Weird ideas such as putting liquid paper on someone's seat so when they sit on it their pants will be white. It's pretty weird but quite funny" Olivia said. "That sounds like a great idea. What kind of prank should we do?" Olivia asked feeling excited.

"He was. he ended up hiding all of my clothes so I end up wearing my sister's clothes which were big." Olivia said "but it was worth it" she smiled.

She hugged him back and fight back from crying. She hates crying. "I hope so. I really miss them" Olivia said
Back to top Go down
Humphrey Williams
Humphrey Williams

PostSubject: Re: A Night Picnic (Humphrey and Olivia)   A Night Picnic (Humphrey and Olivia) - Page 2 EmptyFri Jul 13, 2012 5:07 pm

"Wow, that is pretty weird. It does sound pretty funny though." he laughed, thinking about people walking around with liquid paper on them. "I think if we could learn how to make a couple different potions. Silly ones, like babbling beverage, laugh-inducing potion, hiccoughing solution, ageing potion, confusing concoction, hair-raising solution, stuff like that, and slip them into the drinks in the great hall. If we were having a ball or something like that, we could just slip the potions into the big drinks for everybody. Somebody would have to do a distraction of course. There's a first-year Slytherin, Odette Cambry, who I think might be game to help. You might know her." His eyes were twinkling with the idea, it would be funny to see. "We'd have to drink one of them as well, so no suspicion is cast on us."

"Yea, I would rather wear over-sized clothes than be blue with pink hair any day. Of course it could be fun walking around a store or something looking like that, seeing how people react." It would be pretty hilarious to see their 'you're a weirdo' looks.

When he hugged her he could feel how tense she was, and he realized Olivia was holding back tears. He started rubbing her back in circles a little bit, trying to comfort her. "I would too, in your place. It's okay to cry Olivia, holding it in doesn't help anything. Just let it out."

Last edited by Humphrey Williams on Sun Jul 15, 2012 6:04 pm; edited 3 times in total
Back to top Go down
Olivia Harrison
Olivia Harrison

PostSubject: Re: A Night Picnic (Humphrey and Olivia)   A Night Picnic (Humphrey and Olivia) - Page 2 EmptySat Jul 14, 2012 4:20 am

"Yeah it is" Olivia laughed with him. "That's a great idea! we should definitely do that." Olivia said excitedly. "Yeah I know her. she's nice and yeah we have to make sure we don't get busted" Olivia smiled

"True he gave me my clothes back after his body returns to normal colour. It was really worth it though" Olivia smiled in satisfaction.

when Humphrey said that she cried. She couldn't stop crying and she let out all of her tears.
Back to top Go down
Humphrey Williams
Humphrey Williams

PostSubject: Re: A Night Picnic (Humphrey and Olivia)   A Night Picnic (Humphrey and Olivia) - Page 2 EmptySun Jul 15, 2012 5:48 pm

"We need to hang out with Odette so we can iron out the details for it. Maybe we could meet in the room of requirement or something." This prank was going to be brilliant. The key to it would be coming up with a good distraction. An idea came to him, as well as a sly grin. "I just thought of the perfect distraction. I'm going to research how to make a firework. Then shoot one off outside the castle, while they are distracted by that you and Odette can slip the potions in. I'll do some tests way out in the Forbidden Forest. See if I can figure it out." Humphrey told her excitedly. "This is going to be brilliant."

Odette's brother sounded great, he kind of wanted to meet him. "Remind me not to get on your bad side Olivia, as fun as pranks are, I have a feeling you would beat me. That cunning Slytherin brain is just too tricky." he joked with her.

He held her, rocking her back in forth as she let it all out. It broke his heart to see her in so much pain. A few tears of his joined hers. When she finally stopped, he wiped away her tears. "Everything is going to be all right, beautiful, you'll see. I'm always here for you, no matter what." Humphrey told her seriously.

Back to top Go down
Olivia Harrison
Olivia Harrison

PostSubject: Re: A Night Picnic (Humphrey and Olivia)   A Night Picnic (Humphrey and Olivia) - Page 2 EmptyMon Jul 16, 2012 8:22 am

"Yeah we should all hang out and the room of requirement is a good place to meet" She couldn't wait for the prank. "That's great. Fireworks are the best distraction. This prank is going to be pretty cool" Olivia smiled excitedly.

Olivia chuckled "you better not or you might wake up with your hair being rainbow coloured" Olivia joked playfully.

Olivia just nodded and just let him hold her for a little while longer until she calmed down.
Back to top Go down
Humphrey Williams
Humphrey Williams

PostSubject: Re: A Night Picnic (Humphrey and Olivia)   A Night Picnic (Humphrey and Olivia) - Page 2 EmptyWed Jul 25, 2012 6:22 pm

"Okay, you let her know that we'll be meeting two days before the next ball. You'll probably see her before I do since you're both in Slytherin." He loved doing stuff like this, it was just so much fun. "Well, my love of learning has to benefit somehow, right, and learning how to make fireworks is something I've always wanted to do." Humphrey admitted.

Pausing for a second, he thought about it. "You know, rainbow hair would be pretty funny. Good idea, I'll make sure to watch out for it." he joked back.

Part of him was glad she was opening up, and learning to trust him with anything. He hated seeing her like this though, and a couple more tears slipped down his cheeks. "Olivia, next time something is bugging you, please don't wait this long to tell me what it is. Best to get it out of the way as soon as possible. But...can't say I mind getting an excuse to hold my girlfriend. That's a pretty nice feeling." Humphrey smiled a little bit, trying to cheer her up.
Back to top Go down
Olivia Harrison
Olivia Harrison

PostSubject: Re: A Night Picnic (Humphrey and Olivia)   A Night Picnic (Humphrey and Olivia) - Page 2 EmptySat Jul 28, 2012 4:08 pm

"I'll talk to her if I see her then" Olivia smiled. "Cool. I love fireworks. They're beautiful" Olivia smiled.

"Yeah I can imagine you with rainbow hair" Olivia chuckled

"Okay I'll tell you next time" Olivia smiled and giggled a little when Humphrey said that. "You can hold me anytime you want" Olivia smiled blushing.
Back to top Go down

Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: A Night Picnic (Humphrey and Olivia)   A Night Picnic (Humphrey and Olivia) - Page 2 Empty

Back to top Go down

A Night Picnic (Humphrey and Olivia)

View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 2 of 2Go to page : Previous  1, 2