Site Closed
Thanks for visiting our site, but sadly this forum is no longer active... Sad
Site Closed
Thanks for visiting our site, but sadly this forum is no longer active... Sad
Site Closed
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Site Closed

It was fun while it lasted <3

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in
Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
Latest topics
» Running Up That Hill (An HP RP Site)
A Night Picnic (Humphrey and Olivia) EmptySun Nov 26, 2017 12:21 am by Eldred Bennet

» Luna Vermiculus University
A Night Picnic (Humphrey and Olivia) EmptyFri Feb 27, 2015 8:56 am by Shadow Craven

» Hogwarts: Now and Forever
A Night Picnic (Humphrey and Olivia) EmptyWed Feb 25, 2015 10:56 am by Roxanne Conner

» Hogwartsanewage
A Night Picnic (Humphrey and Olivia) EmptyFri Nov 02, 2012 7:33 pm by Silvanus Snape

» Character Request
A Night Picnic (Humphrey and Olivia) EmptySat Oct 06, 2012 8:13 pm by Roxanne Zakrevsky

» You Again (Lars and Violet)
A Night Picnic (Humphrey and Olivia) EmptySat Oct 06, 2012 1:03 am by Lars Wilhelm

» Scent of Nature (Olivia & Humphrey)
A Night Picnic (Humphrey and Olivia) EmptyThu Oct 04, 2012 1:39 pm by Humphrey Williams

» So We Meet Again (Adolphe & Tess)
A Night Picnic (Humphrey and Olivia) EmptyThu Oct 04, 2012 12:06 pm by Adolphe Morel

» Time for Oneself (Albus and Tess)
A Night Picnic (Humphrey and Olivia) EmptyWed Oct 03, 2012 1:04 am by Albus Fenwick

ChatBox

A Night Picnic (Humphrey and Olivia)

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
Go to page : 1, 2  Next
AuthorMessage
Humphrey Williams
Humphrey Williams
British - Muggleborn - Ravenclaw Third Year

A Night Picnic (Humphrey and Olivia) Empty
PostSubject: A Night Picnic (Humphrey and Olivia)   A Night Picnic (Humphrey and Olivia) EmptyMon Jul 02, 2012 3:40 am

Towards the end of last year, Olivia and him had decided to meet here at Star Tower at the beginning of next year. Well, now it was next year, and he was looking forward to seeing her. He wanted to hear how her summer had gone, catch up, just enjoy having her all to himself. Setting out the blanket he had brought, he got comfortable. Being sensible, he had brought an extra blanket in case she was cold. Then, of course, he had the picnic basket with him.

"Hard to believe that summer is passed already. It seemed like it wouldn't end, but looking back it feels like it went by pretty quickly." Humphrey muttered to himself. The stars were out, and the night was perfect. Definitely one of the most beautiful views he had seen.
Back to top Go down
Olivia Harrison
Olivia Harrison
British - Pureblood - Slytherin Second Year

Female Posts : 203

PostSubject: Re: A Night Picnic (Humphrey and Olivia)   A Night Picnic (Humphrey and Olivia) EmptyMon Jul 02, 2012 3:50 am

Olivia was happy that the holidays are over. She missed Humphrey and couldn't wait to see him. They had decided to meet at the Star Tower at the beginning of school year so she headed to the Star Tower to see him.

She arrived at the Star Tower and saw that Humphrey was already there. He was sitting on the blacket and he had a picnic basket next to him. She slowly walked towards him and gave him a back hug. "Hello" she said and kissed his cheeks.
Back to top Go down
Humphrey Williams
Humphrey Williams

PostSubject: Re: A Night Picnic (Humphrey and Olivia)   A Night Picnic (Humphrey and Olivia) EmptyMon Jul 02, 2012 3:56 am

He heard footsteps, and felt his heart rate increase along with his excitement. Olivia was actually here, it had been way too long. Blushing after her kisses on the cheeks, he turned around and gave her a proper hug. "Hey you, I missed you soo much. It felt like the summer would never end." Humphrey told her, smiling widely.

"You know, after not seeing you for so long, you seem even more beautiful. I didn't think that was possible..." he mused. It wasn't that he had forgotten what she looked like, but she really did seem even more beautiful than before.
Back to top Go down
Olivia Harrison
Olivia Harrison

PostSubject: Re: A Night Picnic (Humphrey and Olivia)   A Night Picnic (Humphrey and Olivia) EmptyMon Jul 02, 2012 4:02 am

Olivia missed his hug and it felt good to be able to hug him again. "I missed you too. I keep on waiting for it to end" she told him.

Olivia blushed "I think I look the same. My hair is a bit longer though. You look cuter than the last time I saw you" Olivia said. He did look quite different but in a good way.
Back to top Go down
Humphrey Williams
Humphrey Williams

PostSubject: Re: A Night Picnic (Humphrey and Olivia)   A Night Picnic (Humphrey and Olivia) EmptyMon Jul 02, 2012 4:10 am

"So glad we are finally back at Hogwarts. Now I get to spend more time with my favorite person in the world, you. How was your summer, other than long?" Humphrey asked her, smiling. He took a seat on the blanket, and patted the empty space next to him. "I brought a blanket in case you got cold."

"Nope, you are definitely prettier." Humphrey told her, sticking his tongue out at her." Then Humphrey blushed, "Well...I don't know about that. Do I look different?"
Back to top Go down
Olivia Harrison
Olivia Harrison

PostSubject: Re: A Night Picnic (Humphrey and Olivia)   A Night Picnic (Humphrey and Olivia) EmptyMon Jul 02, 2012 4:22 am

Olivia blushed when Humphrey said that she was his favourite person in the world. "I'm glad I get to spend time with you too" She sat next to him and said "thank you it is a chilly night tonight" Olivia said.

" Well, my summer was pretty good. I was grounded for a week though. my brother and I got caught sneaking out but it was worth it. The sunrise was beautiful. I spend a lot of time with my father too and we visited my mother's grave. We also went to Thailand for a week. It was okay but my father was in a meeting most of the time." Olivia said. "So how was your summer?" Olivia asked.

Olivia blushed and leaned her head on his shoulders. It has become a habit of hers. "Yeah you do. In a good way though." Olivia smiled
Back to top Go down
Humphrey Williams
Humphrey Williams

PostSubject: Re: A Night Picnic (Humphrey and Olivia)   A Night Picnic (Humphrey and Olivia) EmptyMon Jul 02, 2012 4:34 am

She blushed again, and it made her look so beautiful. "Good, we'll just have to do it a lot then." Olivia sat down next to him, and said she was cold. He wrapped the blanket around her, and himself. "There you go, we can share. You'll warm up soon, if you keep blushing that will help too." Humphrey said, winking at her.

"Sounds like it was a pretty good one. I would love to visit Thailand, or other countries. Really want to go to New Zealand." Humphrey told her, thinking about it. "Mine was pretty good, spent a lot of time hiking around my house. Painted a lot outside too. Then, I also got my course books and went through those. Read some good books for fun as well. Also got a good start on your birthday present, though that is a secret." he stated, smiling at her.

She leaned her head on his shoulders, which he loved her doing. "Oh, well okay then. How am I different? I did grow an inch I think." He put an arm around her, just because he could.
Back to top Go down
Olivia Harrison
Olivia Harrison

PostSubject: Re: A Night Picnic (Humphrey and Olivia)   A Night Picnic (Humphrey and Olivia) EmptyMon Jul 02, 2012 4:49 am

Olivia felt warm after Humphrey wrapped the blanket around her. She blushed when he winked at her.

"Me too. I've always wanted to go there. You like hiking? I've never hiked before. I guess I'm not really a sports person. I would love to see your paintings!" olivia said excitedly. "My birthday present? Wow could you give me a hint of what it is?" olivia asked. "It sounds like you had a good summer" Olivia smiled.

"Well, you did grow taller. You look a bit more mature and you look cuter" Olivia said. She leaned closer to him when he put his arms around her.
Back to top Go down
Humphrey Williams
Humphrey Williams

PostSubject: Re: A Night Picnic (Humphrey and Olivia)   A Night Picnic (Humphrey and Olivia) EmptyMon Jul 02, 2012 2:24 pm

"Maybe we could go together sometime. Yea, I do, nothing super intense, but I do like to hike. I'm not a major sports person, but I do like to run a lot as well. Okay, perhaps you can see them next time." Humphrey said, smiling at how excited she was. "Yes, your birthday present, and the only hint I'll give you is that I made it. I did have a pretty good summer."

Everything felt right with Olivia there with him. This was definitely a good plan they had made. "More mature? Ha, you must have the wrong person, I can't be more mature." he joked with her. "You know, I just had an idea. I think I might make you my personal teddy bear, because you give the best hugs, if you are agreeable that is."
Back to top Go down
Olivia Harrison
Olivia Harrison

PostSubject: Re: A Night Picnic (Humphrey and Olivia)   A Night Picnic (Humphrey and Olivia) EmptyMon Jul 02, 2012 3:54 pm

"Yeah we should. That's great. The only exercise I have is walking around the castle grounds. Okay I can't wait to see them" Olivia grinned. "You made it? Wow I can't wait for my birthday then" Olivia said.

"Your teddy bear? Sure and you'll be my teddy bear as well" Olivia smiled and pinched Humphrey's cheeks.
Back to top Go down
Humphrey Williams
Humphrey Williams

PostSubject: Re: A Night Picnic (Humphrey and Olivia)   A Night Picnic (Humphrey and Olivia) EmptyMon Jul 02, 2012 4:01 pm

"Walking around the castle can be a lot of exercise depending on where you are going." he stated. Humphrey grinned, proud of himself, "Sure did, and I think you'll like it."

"Awesome, I think this arrangement will work out well for both of us." HUmphrey started blushing after she pinched his cheeks. "You do enjoy pinching my cheeks, don't you?"
Back to top Go down
Olivia Harrison
Olivia Harrison

PostSubject: Re: A Night Picnic (Humphrey and Olivia)   A Night Picnic (Humphrey and Olivia) EmptyMon Jul 02, 2012 4:07 pm

"That's true." Olivia nodded in agreement. "I'm sure I would like anything you give me" Olivia smiled

"It will work out very well indeed and yes I enjoy pinching your cheeks. It's not my fault you're cute" Olivia grinned happily.
Back to top Go down
Humphrey Williams
Humphrey Williams

PostSubject: Re: A Night Picnic (Humphrey and Olivia)   A Night Picnic (Humphrey and Olivia) EmptyMon Jul 02, 2012 4:18 pm

He smiled at his beautiful girlfriend. "I'm sure you would, but I have a feeling you are really going to like it. Now I kind of want to give it to you now, I need to wait though. Your birthday just needs to come quicker." Humphrey said, laughing.

"Ha ha, I thought you did. You are cuter than I am, but I prefer to kiss you on the cheek instead of pinching it." Humphrey admitted, and kissed her on the cheek. "Eventually I am going to have to move to your lips though..."
Back to top Go down
Olivia Harrison
Olivia Harrison

PostSubject: Re: A Night Picnic (Humphrey and Olivia)   A Night Picnic (Humphrey and Olivia) EmptyTue Jul 03, 2012 10:49 am

"Yeah I can't wait for my birthday" Olivia said excitedly.

She blushed when he kissed her cheeks. Her cheeks became really warm and she put her hand on both sides of her cheeks to cover her blush. Her attempt failed when Humphrey said that he'll eventually move to her lips. She didn't know what to say so she looked down blushing like mad.
Back to top Go down
Humphrey Williams
Humphrey Williams

PostSubject: Re: A Night Picnic (Humphrey and Olivia)   A Night Picnic (Humphrey and Olivia) EmptySat Jul 07, 2012 1:10 am

"Olivia, you don't need to cover yourself up when you blush. Goodness gracious, you blush at everything don't you. Not that I mind, of course." Humphrey said, smiling warmly at her. "No response at all, interesting, I didn't think you would be at a loss for words."
Back to top Go down
Olivia Harrison
Olivia Harrison

PostSubject: Re: A Night Picnic (Humphrey and Olivia)   A Night Picnic (Humphrey and Olivia) EmptySat Jul 07, 2012 5:08 am

"Yeah I blush easily. I wish I don't but I do" Olivia said.

"Well, I've never kissed a guy before so I don't know how to respond" Olivia said shyly and looks down.
Back to top Go down
Humphrey Williams
Humphrey Williams

PostSubject: Re: A Night Picnic (Humphrey and Olivia)   A Night Picnic (Humphrey and Olivia) EmptySat Jul 07, 2012 2:19 pm

"You shouldn't wish you don't blush so much. Somehow you are even prettier when you blush." Humphrey told her, smiling widely. "Besides, you can make me blush pretty easily when you want to as well."

Now he didn't know how to respond. "Well I've never kissed a girl either..." Humphrey said, his mind wandering as he thought about kissing her. He shook his head to get his brain working again. "If you ever want to be kissed though, let me know." Winking at her, he gave her a light squeeze.

"I think it might be time for breakfast now, the sky is starting to lighten a little bit." Humphrey noted. The sky was gradually turning that pre-dawn gray color that was so beautiful. "I love the way the sky looks just before the sun comes up, that gray color is really pretty."

Humphrey grabbed the picnic basket, and started pulling out what he had packed. There was a fruit salad of blueberries, strawberries, mandarin oranges, and raspberries, as well as some biscuits, with butter and honey to put on them, and finally, there were some egg sandwiches. To drink he had brought some pumpkin juice up with him. "All right, that's all I brought. Not really sure what you like to eat or not, though."
Back to top Go down
Olivia Harrison
Olivia Harrison

PostSubject: Re: A Night Picnic (Humphrey and Olivia)   A Night Picnic (Humphrey and Olivia) EmptySat Jul 07, 2012 3:02 pm

Olivia smiled. "True. I like to see you blush as well" she said.

Olivia blushed again and leaned her head on his shoulders again.

"You're right. It is time for breakfast" Olivia noted looking at the sky. "Me too. It's beautiful. Usually gray are quite dull but this gray looks beautiful"

Olivia looked at the food that Humphrey got out of the picnic basket and they all look delicious. "They look delicious. I like them all. I'm not sure which one to eat first" olivia smiled.
Back to top Go down
Humphrey Williams
Humphrey Williams

PostSubject: Re: A Night Picnic (Humphrey and Olivia)   A Night Picnic (Humphrey and Olivia) EmptySat Jul 07, 2012 3:27 pm

"I love how shy you can be sometiimes, it's really cute you know. What's really weird though is when you make me feel shy, because I'm never shy." he admitted, laughing a bit.

With her head on his shoulder, he breathed in the scent of her. He couldn't really place the scent, but she smelled nice. "This is kind of random, but you smell really nice. Never noticed that before."

"Exactly, it's such a unique color. You never see it anywhere else." Soon, the sun would be up, casting its light across everything. It would be fun to watch.

"Glad you like it all, wasn't sure you would. I think I'm going to start with some fruit." He grabbed a container, a spoon, and started to dig in. "Did you ever have any nicknames growing up?" Humphrey asked.
Back to top Go down
Olivia Harrison
Olivia Harrison

PostSubject: Re: A Night Picnic (Humphrey and Olivia)   A Night Picnic (Humphrey and Olivia) EmptySat Jul 07, 2012 3:42 pm

Olivia chuckled "That is weird."

"Really? You smell nice too" Olivia said. He did smell nice.

"True. I can't wait to see the sunrise. It's going to be amazing" Olivia smiled in excitement.

"I really like them thank you" Olivia said and kissed Humphrey's cheeks. "I think I'm going to start with the sandwich" Olivia took the sandwich and grab a bite. It was good. "Well, my brother calls me tomato because I blush a lot and sometimes my father calls me Livvy." she said. "What about you?"
Back to top Go down
Humphrey Williams
Humphrey Williams

PostSubject: Re: A Night Picnic (Humphrey and Olivia)   A Night Picnic (Humphrey and Olivia) EmptySat Jul 07, 2012 6:01 pm

"I know, right. Sometimes when we are hanging out though, I do get a bit shy. Guess it's because I like you so much." Humphrey said, shrugging.

He smelled nice, that was a surprise. "You sure? Wouldn't have guessed I smelled nice."

Humphrey blushed a bit. "Your welcome Olivia." Smiling, he watched as she ate the sandwich. "Tomato and Livvy, cool. I need to come up with a nickname for you, haven't been able to think of a good one though." Humphrey stated.

"My nicknames, well...my mom used to call me Humpty Dumpty sometimes. Other than that, never really had any."
Back to top Go down
Olivia Harrison
Olivia Harrison

PostSubject: Re: A Night Picnic (Humphrey and Olivia)   A Night Picnic (Humphrey and Olivia) EmptySun Jul 08, 2012 2:47 am

"I see. Well, you don't have to be shy around me though" Olivia smiled

"Yeah you do. You smell nice" Olivia said

"Olivia smiled when he blushed. She likes seeing him blush. It's really adorable. "I guess you'll find one soon." Olivia said

"Humpty dumpty? That's cool but why did she give you that nickname?" Olivia asked feeling curious
Back to top Go down
Humphrey Williams
Humphrey Williams

PostSubject: Re: A Night Picnic (Humphrey and Olivia)   A Night Picnic (Humphrey and Olivia) EmptySun Jul 08, 2012 2:55 am

"I know I don't, but sometimes it just happens. Just like how you don't have to be shy around me, you still are sometimes." Humphrey stated, smiling at her.

He'd never paid much attention to how he smelled, just made sure to stay clean. Humphrey just shrugged, "If you say so."

"I hope so, need to think of a cute one since you are cute. Hmm, I really can't think of any. I'll just call you Lovely Liv and be done with it." Humphrey said, winking at her.

"Yea, I'm not sure how she came up with it, or why. Never asked her, but it always made me smile." He really missed his mom, hadn't thought of her in a while.
Back to top Go down
Olivia Harrison
Olivia Harrison

PostSubject: Re: A Night Picnic (Humphrey and Olivia)   A Night Picnic (Humphrey and Olivia) EmptySun Jul 08, 2012 3:01 am

"True. It just happened" Olivia smiled.

Olivia blushed "Okay. I need to come up with a nickname for you as well. I'll think of something soon" Olivia said smiling.

"Oh okay. It's a cute nickname though" she smiled.

"What kind of music do you like to listen to?" Olivia asked.
Back to top Go down
Humphrey Williams
Humphrey Williams

PostSubject: Re: A Night Picnic (Humphrey and Olivia)   A Night Picnic (Humphrey and Olivia) EmptySun Jul 08, 2012 3:09 am

"Sure did, and I'm too shy to kiss you. So, I guess you could count that as me being shy." Humphrey admitted. He wanted to, he really did want to kiss her, but was too nervous to actually do it.

She was going to come up with a nickname for him, Humphrey would bet it was going to be a cute one. "I'm sure you'll come up with a good one, a cutesy one I bet."

"It is a good nursery rhyme. Kind of sad though, if you think about it." Humpty Dumpty did get broken and couldn't get put back together again.

"A little bit of everything, really. I probably listen to rock and roll and alternative music the most though. Really like country music too. What do you listen to?" Humphrey asked, smiling at her. "I really love music, it is such an amazing thing. It can make you feel happy, sad, mad, anything really."
Back to top Go down

Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: A Night Picnic (Humphrey and Olivia)   A Night Picnic (Humphrey and Olivia) Empty

Back to top Go down

A Night Picnic (Humphrey and Olivia)

View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 1 of 2Go to page : 1, 2  Next