Site Closed
Thanks for visiting our site, but sadly this forum is no longer active... Sad
Site Closed
Thanks for visiting our site, but sadly this forum is no longer active... Sad
Site Closed
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Site Closed

It was fun while it lasted <3

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in
Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
Latest topics
» Running Up That Hill (An HP RP Site)
A Bit too far (Elle and Humphrey) EmptySun Nov 26, 2017 12:21 am by Eldred Bennet

» Luna Vermiculus University
A Bit too far (Elle and Humphrey) EmptyFri Feb 27, 2015 8:56 am by Shadow Craven

» Hogwarts: Now and Forever
A Bit too far (Elle and Humphrey) EmptyWed Feb 25, 2015 10:56 am by Roxanne Conner

» Hogwartsanewage
A Bit too far (Elle and Humphrey) EmptyFri Nov 02, 2012 7:33 pm by Silvanus Snape

» Character Request
A Bit too far (Elle and Humphrey) EmptySat Oct 06, 2012 8:13 pm by Roxanne Zakrevsky

» You Again (Lars and Violet)
A Bit too far (Elle and Humphrey) EmptySat Oct 06, 2012 1:03 am by Lars Wilhelm

» Scent of Nature (Olivia & Humphrey)
A Bit too far (Elle and Humphrey) EmptyThu Oct 04, 2012 1:39 pm by Humphrey Williams

» So We Meet Again (Adolphe & Tess)
A Bit too far (Elle and Humphrey) EmptyThu Oct 04, 2012 12:06 pm by Adolphe Morel

» Time for Oneself (Albus and Tess)
A Bit too far (Elle and Humphrey) EmptyWed Oct 03, 2012 1:04 am by Albus Fenwick

ChatBox

A Bit too far (Elle and Humphrey)

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
AuthorMessage
Elle Cinqcents
Elle Cinqcents
French - Muggleborn - Renard Second Year

A Bit too far (Elle and Humphrey) Empty
PostSubject: A Bit too far (Elle and Humphrey)   A Bit too far (Elle and Humphrey) EmptyMon Jul 02, 2012 3:13 am

Elle had managed to get out of the school. She just wanted to get as far away as she could from the lab. She had turned around hearing footsteps and wishing she was by the hogwarts castle she had heard about. She had been shocked to see it when she turned around. Her power had peaked and apperated her to Hogsmead, not that she knew that. She looked around scared that she had made a huge mistake. How did she end up here of all places.

She walked up the ally scared that she would be attacked at any moment. She was a bit cold but it didn't bother her. All she knew is that she was no longer in France. She heard footsteps and turned around sharply. "Qui est là?" She said looking around.

[[ I think the french is 'who's there' but then again it's google translate]]
Back to top Go down
Humphrey Williams
Humphrey Williams
British - Muggleborn - Ravenclaw Third Year

PostSubject: Re: A Bit too far (Elle and Humphrey)   A Bit too far (Elle and Humphrey) EmptyMon Jul 02, 2012 3:31 am

Humphrey was exploring Hogsmeade, just for fun. It was an interesting town, and was the nearest one to Hogwarts. He was on his way back to the castle, and heard footsteps. Somebody spoke in what he thought might be french, but he didn't know any french.

"Umm, hello? I only speak English." Humphrey said, looking around for the speaker. The voice had definitely been female, he knew that much. "If by any chance you were asking me to identify myself, I'm Humphrey Williams, who are you?"
Back to top Go down
Elle Cinqcents
Elle Cinqcents

PostSubject: Re: A Bit too far (Elle and Humphrey)   A Bit too far (Elle and Humphrey) EmptyMon Jul 02, 2012 3:40 am

Elle looked at the boy who had spoken she knew English, though not as much as some others. All the good books were in English.

"Anglais?" She asked then shook her head. "I said who is there." She said after thinking for a second. "Where am I?" She asked softly. Her English carried a very heavy accent.

"Moi? I'm Elle." She said glad her name was French it meant she, but it didn't matter. She didn't have a name. They had never given her one. She often heard her talking and referring to her as Elle.

She looked at him with a bit of nervousness and asked biting her lip, "allez-vous m'attaquer?" She realized he didn't know what she said and she thought for a moment and figured out how to say it in English. "Are you going to attack me?" She asked stumbling a bit over the unfamiliar words.
Back to top Go down
Humphrey Williams
Humphrey Williams

PostSubject: Re: A Bit too far (Elle and Humphrey)   A Bit too far (Elle and Humphrey) EmptyMon Jul 02, 2012 3:51 am

He looked at the girl, she was very short. Probably a little less than four and a half feet tall. Se was pretty though, with her long brown hair and her brown eyes. "Yes, English would be nice." Humphrey said, laughing a bit. "Ah, I see. You are in Hogsmeade, and Hogwarts is just up the road a little bit. That's where I go to school. Are you lost?" he asked her. Humphrey understood her, but he had to pay attention because of the accent.

"Nice to meet you Elle." Humphrey told her, smiling a bit. She seemed to be a bit shy or something, not quite sure what it was. Definitely not the overly talkative type.

Then, out of nowhere, Elle became clearly nervous. After she said something in french, she spoke again. He was shocked, "No! No, of course not. I'm not in the habit of attacking people I just met, or anybody for that matter. You are safe with me, don't worry." Humphrey assured her.
Back to top Go down
Elle Cinqcents
Elle Cinqcents

PostSubject: Re: A Bit too far (Elle and Humphrey)   A Bit too far (Elle and Humphrey) EmptyMon Jul 02, 2012 4:00 am

Elle looked him over keeping her distance. She didn't know what to think of him. She didn't even know what he was. Was he a mug or whatever it was. she didn't know. She was one once before the men got her. She didn't trust people nor did she know how to act. She was good at magic but nothing else.

"A bit, I was in France by my school and I wished I could come to see hogwarts and I turned around and ended up here." She managed to get out not saying any French. She smiled when he said it was nice to meet her. She didn't know that he was only being polite. She just nodded, and looked around in slight awe. It was nice here.

She looked him over, she wanted to know if he was lying. She didn't trust people. She put up a shield around her to be safe. She didn't want to get hurt. She could beat anyone in a duel.

"They all say I'll be safe, then they run tests." She said taking a step back from him.
Back to top Go down
Humphrey Williams
Humphrey Williams

PostSubject: Re: A Bit too far (Elle and Humphrey)   A Bit too far (Elle and Humphrey) EmptyMon Jul 02, 2012 4:18 am

Strangely, she was keeping a good distance away from him. Was she scared of him? This was definitely behavior he was not used to dealing with. Hopefully she would loosen up a little bit around him.

"Oh, okay. So you go to Beauxbatons then?" Humphrey asked her. "If you want, I could take you to Hogwarts, show you around a bit." he offered. Elle smiled, but it was clear that she still was unsure about him. She was looking around, taking in all the sights with an expression of awe in the face. "I looked the same way the first time I came here, I'm a muggleborn."

It seemed that she was studying him, trying to figure out something. "You will be safe, I won't hurt you. Run tests though, what do you mean? The only tests I know about are for school. Relax a bit, I just want to talk." This was definitely one of the oddest encounters he had ever had.
Back to top Go down
Elle Cinqcents
Elle Cinqcents

PostSubject: Re: A Bit too far (Elle and Humphrey)   A Bit too far (Elle and Humphrey) EmptyTue Jul 03, 2012 4:55 am

Elle looked at him still fearful. She didn't trust anyone before she really knew them. She had to say that they scared her a bit.

"Wee, Beauxbatons." She said nodding. " 'Ow do I know, you won't attack moi, once we've gotten there?" She asked heavly accented. "Muggleborn?" She asked. "Does that mean you have normal parents?" She asked wondering what she was. She was a muggle, that was what they said. She used to be normal.

"Tests. They take my blood and make me do magic. They prick me and make me mad so things will happen." She said without an ounce of tact.
Back to top Go down
Humphrey Williams
Humphrey Williams

PostSubject: Re: A Bit too far (Elle and Humphrey)   A Bit too far (Elle and Humphrey) EmptyTue Jul 03, 2012 5:06 am

It was clear that she was still scared of him. Well, I guess it was better to be safe than sorry. Honestly though, he wasn't going to hurt her.

"Well, I guess you can't really know for sure. How about this? I will give you my wand to hold on to, I don't have any other weapons on me." Humphrey told her. He held out his wand, nobody trying to attack would just give away their best weapon. "Yea, muggleborn, so non-magical parents. You could classify them as normal if you wanted to." he explained. Humphrey hoped she wouldn't stay too afraid of him. It would be good for her to make a friend.

"I'm so sorry Elle, really. That is horrible, I can't believe somebody would do such a thing. I guarantee you I won't do anything of the sort though. You have my word." Elle had been scarred by the things done to her. Now he understood why she was so cautious.
Back to top Go down
Elle Cinqcents
Elle Cinqcents

PostSubject: Re: A Bit too far (Elle and Humphrey)   A Bit too far (Elle and Humphrey) EmptyTue Jul 03, 2012 5:18 am

Elle seeing the wand but not having translated the words. Backed away and blasted the wand out of his hand. She watched it and saw it land 50 feet away. After it processed what he said she blushed and summoned it to her wandlessly and non verbally. "Don't do that." She said, handing it to him.

"Oh." She said not saying more, though she kept her eyes on his wand. She didn't trust him even if he did offer her his wand. She wouldn't take it, if he was going to attack she wanted to know it. "People can do magic without wands." She said simply, knowing that he might be wondering why she had given it back.

"Il doit être agréable de savoir qui sont vos parents." She muttered to herself.

"Well, you never know." She said to him. She didn't trust without a reason to. He would have to prove himself.

[[Translation: It must be nice to know who your parents are]]
Back to top Go down
Humphrey Williams
Humphrey Williams

PostSubject: Re: A Bit too far (Elle and Humphrey)   A Bit too far (Elle and Humphrey) EmptyTue Jul 03, 2012 5:26 am

Surprisingly, she blasted the wand out of his wand with wandless magic. "Whoa! Careful, I was just trying to make you more comfortable." Then, she handed him his wand back. "Umm, okay." Humphrey took his wand back, very confused now.

He pocketed his wand, and hoped she would relax just a little. This was most definitely the oddest encounter he had ever had in his life. "Well maybe other people can, but I can't. I'm not going to hurt you though, Elle." Humphrey said, trying to reassure her.

"What was that? You just muttered something in french, what was it?" he asked, curious.

"Is there anything I can do to get you to relax a bit? I can show you to the castle, take you somewhere else, anything you want. It would be good to make a new friend."
Back to top Go down
Elle Cinqcents
Elle Cinqcents

PostSubject: Re: A Bit too far (Elle and Humphrey)   A Bit too far (Elle and Humphrey) EmptyWed Jul 04, 2012 6:00 am

Elle looked at him in confusion "If I'm going to be attacked instincts are good." She said wondering why he was suggesting she be careful. "If you aren't going to attack me, and someone attacks us you would need your wand. We are in a war." She said still not fulling trusting him.

"You can't?" She asked confused she though all people with magic could. Was she more special than she thought. She was even more of a freak, then.

"Oh, I said.." She started. "It must be nice to know who your parents are" She said very quietly.

"Huh?" She asked confused she had no friends. Only the good people got friends in books. She wasn't good. She was a freak of nature. She could have friends. Could she? "freaks don't have friends." She muttered under her breath.
Back to top Go down
Humphrey Williams
Humphrey Williams

PostSubject: Re: A Bit too far (Elle and Humphrey)   A Bit too far (Elle and Humphrey) EmptySat Jul 07, 2012 9:14 pm

"Yea, instincts are good if you are going to be attacked. I never said they weren't." Humphrey told her, a little bit confused. "That's a good point, I was just trying to get you to relax a little bit. It is good that you are careful, but you can take it too far." He was wondering what it would have been like, to be treated like an experiment. What Elle had been through, well nobody should have to go through that.

She looked honestly shocked that he couldn't use wandless magic. "No, I can't. I'm sure there are some people who can, but I'm not one of them. You have a pretty special ability there." Humphrey said, smiling at her.

"Well it was, but they are dead now. They were both killed in a car accident when I was eight years old. After that happened I moved from Ohio to Edinburgh, Scotland. Live with my aunt and uncle now. I miss my parents so much, even after four years." Humphrey admitted, tears starting to well up in his eyes a bit.

"Elle, do you want to be friends with me? You want to come see Hogwarts or something?" he asked her. He could understand if she didn't want to. "Everybody should have friends, and I don't think you're a freak." Humphrey had heard what she said, even though he probably was meant to have heard her.
Back to top Go down

Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: A Bit too far (Elle and Humphrey)   A Bit too far (Elle and Humphrey) Empty

Back to top Go down

A Bit too far (Elle and Humphrey)

View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 1 of 1