Site Closed
Thanks for visiting our site, but sadly this forum is no longer active... Sad
Site Closed
Thanks for visiting our site, but sadly this forum is no longer active... Sad
Site Closed
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Site Closed

It was fun while it lasted <3

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in
Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
Latest topics
» Running Up That Hill (An HP RP Site)
Lesson Four EmptySun Nov 26, 2017 12:21 am by Eldred Bennet

» Luna Vermiculus University
Lesson Four EmptyFri Feb 27, 2015 8:56 am by Shadow Craven

» Hogwarts: Now and Forever
Lesson Four EmptyWed Feb 25, 2015 10:56 am by Roxanne Conner

» Hogwartsanewage
Lesson Four EmptyFri Nov 02, 2012 7:33 pm by Silvanus Snape

» Character Request
Lesson Four EmptySat Oct 06, 2012 8:13 pm by Roxanne Zakrevsky

» You Again (Lars and Violet)
Lesson Four EmptySat Oct 06, 2012 1:03 am by Lars Wilhelm

» Scent of Nature (Olivia & Humphrey)
Lesson Four EmptyThu Oct 04, 2012 1:39 pm by Humphrey Williams

» So We Meet Again (Adolphe & Tess)
Lesson Four EmptyThu Oct 04, 2012 12:06 pm by Adolphe Morel

» Time for Oneself (Albus and Tess)
Lesson Four EmptyWed Oct 03, 2012 1:04 am by Albus Fenwick

ChatBox

Lesson Four

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
AuthorMessage

Lesson Four Empty
PostSubject: Lesson Four   Lesson Four EmptyThu May 31, 2012 1:17 am

She walked into her classroom. Tessa was glad that it was the last lesson for the year. Because she was about ready to have her twins. But she smiled as she sat at her desk and was waited for her students to arrive. She knew that Capper wanted her to leave the school for the summer. But she only had two students.
Back to top Go down
Humphrey Williams
Humphrey Williams
British - Muggleborn - Ravenclaw Third Year

Lesson Four Empty
PostSubject: Re: Lesson Four   Lesson Four EmptyThu May 31, 2012 2:07 am

"Hello Professor Renveno. Sorry I couldn't make it to last week's, settling into the school and all that. Nice to meet you, Occlumency is one of the subjects I am most interested in from the course book. It was very interesting, and I want to be an Auror. So, I figured it might come in handy to know how to protect my mind." Humphrey explained, and offered his right hand to the Professor.

As far as Professors go, she was one of the more attractive ones, he had to admit. Very beautiful, and still in excellent condition for a younger teacher. It would take an effort of will to focus on the subject, and not her physical attributes. He blushed a bit at the thought, "I'm sorry, but I am distracted a bit. I'm sure once I get to know you it will be a bit easier to focus; but, may I just say you are one of the prettiest Professors here at Hogwarts. I don't mean it in an appropriate way, just...very beautiful. Sorry, I know you probably are used to teenage boys crushing on you all the time." Humphrey said, his face turning a brilliant shade of red.

He'd never told a Professor she was so pretty, sure, he had complimented them. But, she was the prettiest one in his opinion. "I've never thought a Professor was this pretty. Yea, others are, but...you take the cake Professor Renveno. The eyes, though, is what make you so unique, hazel right? Do they change colors a lot, or just stay a hazel?" he asked her, trying not to blush even more, and turning an even deeper shade of red.
Back to top Go down

Lesson Four Empty
PostSubject: Re: Lesson Four   Lesson Four EmptyThu May 31, 2012 3:39 am

Tessa looked up and seen one of her students coming into the room. “ Oh it is alright, I wasn't up to teaching last week. I know I had to go to my healer.” She smiled as she placed her hand on her belly. It was about time that she would be leaving school to have them. But it was almost summer and she would have time with both of her twins. But it was rumored that the headmistress was opening a day care at Hogwarts. “ Well it is good to hear what you would like to be. I would hope that this stays the same all through school.”

She then could tell that Humphrey was crushing on her. Tessa knew this was normal for his age to be crushing on some of his professors. When he said that she was one of a prettiest professors she started to blush a little bit. “ Thank you and I am sure that my husband agrees with you on that part. But he will say that I am the prettiest out of all of the professors here.” She then laughed when he said that most teenage boys must be crushing on her. “ This is actually my first year here at Hogwarts. And I only have had two students.”

Tessa laughed a little bit. “ Flattering me isn't going to earn you any house points. And yes they are hazel. I know my little girl, Lily, her hazel eyes changes colors. I am hoping that my twins get my hazel eyes.” She then watched him turn even reder.
Back to top Go down
Humphrey Williams
Humphrey Williams

Lesson Four Empty
PostSubject: Re: Lesson Four   Lesson Four EmptyThu May 31, 2012 3:50 am

"I hope that there weren't any complications with the birth. Everything go well? And, so it is twins, wow. Everything going well with their pregnancy so far? How far along are you?" Humphrey asked her. She definitely had a motherly look about her. Something just about the way her face was set, screamed mom at him.

She looked very caring, and intelligent as well. Humphrey said, "Well thanks, I've always wanted to learn how to catch dark wizards. It is a difficult, and challenging job, but it helps maintain peace." he said, smiling a bit.

"Well, I think you are the prettiest professor, but I didn't want to come on too strong. Seeing you for the first time, and saying you are the prettiest professor I've ever seen would sound a little, well...odd. So, I started with the toned down version." he said, explaining his reasoning. "If he didn't say that, then you would need to give him a wake-up call. Oh, okay. Hopefully more students sign up next year." Humphrey said cheerily.

"I wasn't trying to earn house points. Just saying my honest opinion, and besides, you are too mature for me. I need somebody a bit more like a kid. There are a couple girls who I would like to get to know better, that is for sure." he said, blushing at the thought of all the pretty girls in the school. It seemed every girl he met was beautiful.

Back to top Go down
Olivia Harrison
Olivia Harrison
British - Pureblood - Slytherin Second Year

Female Posts : 203

Lesson Four Empty
PostSubject: Re: Lesson Four   Lesson Four EmptyThu May 31, 2012 6:28 am

Olivia walked into class and saw that Humphrey and the professor were talking. She didn't know what they were talking about so she just shrugged it off and took a seat next to Humphrey. "Hey Humphrey" Olivia smiled and waited for the professor to start the lesson.
Back to top Go down

Lesson Four Empty
PostSubject: Re: Lesson Four   Lesson Four EmptyThu May 31, 2012 2:20 pm

Tessa smiled when he was asking about her pregnancy. “ No complications this time since I did what I was told. So just the normal being tired and I can't really do a lot of magic. Since my twins take a lot of it. And I am giving birth as soon as school is over.” She was still smiling. “ The headmistress I think is setting up a day care since since I am not that only professor that is expecting.”

She then sat there and was listening to him talk about what and why he wanted to be an auror. “ That is good. It is always great when you have a idea what you want to do after you are done with Hogwarts.” Tessa knew when she left she was going to be Damien's wife. But that changed after a couple of years and she moved away.

“ Well I am glad that you think that. My husband, Professor Renveno would say the same thing.”Tessa smiled when he hoped that more students would sign up for next year. “ Yes It would be nice to have more, but with only two students I get to have more time helping.” Tessa just sat there listening to him as she seen her other student walk into the room.

Tessa then seen her other student and smiled. “ Hello I don't think we are going to do much for this lesson. I have to watch what I do so I don't hurt my twins. So if you want we can talk about anything you both want. Hopefully you will be taking this class next year and I can do more.”
Back to top Go down
Humphrey Williams
Humphrey Williams

Lesson Four Empty
PostSubject: Re: Lesson Four   Lesson Four EmptyFri Jun 01, 2012 2:12 pm

"Okay, thanks Professor Renveno. Oh, Professor, this is one of those people I was just referring to." he knew it would bug Olivia to not know what he was talking about. Miss Tessa Renveno, though, would understand perfectly. It would make her smile, he was sure.

"Alright, Olivia. What do you want to talk about?" Humphrey asked, smiling at her. "I'm up for anything, and can talk about nothing for a particularly long time. So, whatever you want to discuss, I am up for." he told her, excited to be able to talk with his friend this period.
Back to top Go down
Olivia Harrison
Olivia Harrison

Lesson Four Empty
PostSubject: Re: Lesson Four   Lesson Four EmptyFri Jun 01, 2012 2:24 pm

"Thanks professor. I hope you and your twins will always be healthy" Olivia smiled a kind smile. "Don't worry I'll still be here next year"

"Well, lets talk about desserts. I know it's pretty random but I love desserts. They're mouth watering and yummy hehe." Olivia grinned "So, what's your favourite dessert?"
Back to top Go down
Humphrey Williams
Humphrey Williams

Lesson Four Empty
PostSubject: Re: Lesson Four   Lesson Four EmptyFri Jun 01, 2012 3:03 pm

"Well, let me think here, you aren't a food even though you look pretty scrumptious. So, I guess I can't really say you, since you aren't technically a dessert. Despite the fact you are a good blend of sweet, and sour. With a hint of spiciness in there as well." Humphrey said, blushing just a bit. By just a bit, of course, I mean he was blushing madly, a shade of hot pink, deepening to a light red almost immediately.

"Umm, I would have to say my very favorite dessert, is a good Baklava. It is a Jewish dessert, and when made right, so flaky, and sweet, and delicious. I have a recipe for it, I can give it to you later, if you want. My second favorite dessert is definitely a good Meringue, doesn't matter what flavor. Just a good Meringue, and you have me hooked. I love to experiment with flavor combinations, love my taste buds. Try to make them happy when I can." he said, explaining his favourite desserts.

"So, what is your favourite dessert Olivia? Does it have anything to do with olives, perhaps?" Humphrey asked her, teasing her a bit. Olives were used in a lot of great recipes he knew.
Back to top Go down
Olivia Harrison
Olivia Harrison

Lesson Four Empty
PostSubject: Re: Lesson Four   Lesson Four EmptyFri Jun 01, 2012 4:11 pm

Olivia lower her head and blushed like crazy. "I've tried Baklava before and yes they're amazing. I would love to have the recipe" Olivia smiled excitedly. "Meringue is great too. I've had last summer and they were really good."

Olivia chuckled when Humphrey teased her "I don't think so. My favourite dessert of all would be a red velvet cupcake with cream cheese frosting. The moist cake with the frosting taste amazing. It's really mouth watering. I also love this Malaysian dessert called 'dodol'. It's like a toffee kind of dessert. It's sweet and is made with coconut. My favourite is dodol durian. They put durian in it and it taste really good. It's usually sticky but I like licking it of my finger hehe"
Back to top Go down

Lesson Four Empty
PostSubject: Re: Lesson Four   Lesson Four EmptyFri Jun 01, 2012 8:40 pm

Tessa smiled as she watched her two first year students. She was glad that they was going to be coming back next year. And she was glad that they already knew each other. But they was talking about desserts. And it was starting her to get cravings again, while she was in class. Maybe letting them talk about whatever they wanted was going to work.

“ I have an idea, why don't you both tell me a little bit about yourself? That way you can get to know me also. Since I will be having you in class next year.”
Back to top Go down
Humphrey Williams
Humphrey Williams

Lesson Four Empty
PostSubject: Re: Lesson Four   Lesson Four EmptySun Jun 03, 2012 5:32 pm

"Well, I am a major geek, nerd, dork, whatever word you want to use. I read books all the time, watch all these geeky muggle movies and television shows like Star Wars, Star Trek, Harry Potter movies. Lots of others, and I grew up in a Muggle family. My parents were killed in a car accident when I was eight. The only family left was my aunt and uncle. They are my guardians, but never would have had kids of their own. They were more of the career-oriented people." Humphrey told her, his eyes watering up a bit as he thought of his dead parents.

"He has dead parents, his parents are dead." (reference to a certain musical called AVPM) Why couldn't they be alive?!?! Humphrey was sure they would be able to help him with his friends. Be able to tell him how to fit in? He especially missed talking to his dad about some of his friends who were girls. It always made his dad smile for some inexplicable reason. Then he chuckled quietly to himself, his dad would have told him just be yourself. It made him happy that he had a good memory, one of the few times in his life he thought of a happy one instead of a sad one.

Back to top Go down

Lesson Four Empty
PostSubject: Re: Lesson Four   Lesson Four EmptySun Jun 03, 2012 5:42 pm

Tessa smiled as she rubbed her belly. She sat there and was listening to Humprey talk about his life. It took a strong person to talk about there past. But he seemed like d a happy person. And he seemed to know what he wanted out of life. And Tessa thought that was a good thing.

“ Wow I don't know what to say. I think I will tell you a little bit about myself. I am Tessa Renveno. I went to Hogwarts and I was in the gryffindor house. I am married to Professor Renveno. As you can see I am expecting twins. And I have already one little girl named Lily.”
Back to top Go down
Humphrey Williams
Humphrey Williams

Lesson Four Empty
PostSubject: Re: Lesson Four   Lesson Four EmptySun Jun 03, 2012 6:05 pm

"Is your little girl as pretty as you are, Professor? Honestly, I don't know how the other Professor Renveno manages to keep you all to himself? I'm sure most of the guys you knew were a bit disappointed when you were taken off the market." he said, keeping the tone light and fun. She was so, well beautiful. He preferred girls his own age, of course, but still. He said, blushing as he did so.

Then he looked over at Olivia, and mouthed "I still think you are prettier though." at her, before turning back to Professor Renveno.
Back to top Go down

Lesson Four Empty
PostSubject: Re: Lesson Four   Lesson Four EmptySun Jun 03, 2012 6:19 pm

Tessa smiled. “ She looks so much like her father. I think she is even more beautiful than me.” She then listened to him saying that guys would be disappointed that she is now married. “ Oh I am sure they aren't. There isn't any male professor besides my husband and my ex husband. Which is Lily's father.”

She hoped that she wouldn't have to bring up her past.
Back to top Go down
Humphrey Williams
Humphrey Williams

Lesson Four Empty
PostSubject: Re: Lesson Four   Lesson Four EmptySun Jun 03, 2012 6:32 pm

"Well of course you would think that. You loved her father right? I mean, now that you're divorced I'm sure there were issues. But, he had to be pretty special to catch your attention Mrs. Renveno." he told her, blushing just a bit again. It felt weird talking to one of his Professors, like one of his friends. None of his teachers at Muggle Schools were this open with him. Humphrey felt that it was really nice.

"Who's Lily's father? Your ex-husband, I mean." Humphrey said, clarifying. He didn't mean to pry, but it was clear that a part of her was still sad that it hadn't worked out between them.
Back to top Go down

Lesson Four Empty
PostSubject: Re: Lesson Four   Lesson Four EmptySun Jun 03, 2012 6:50 pm

Tessa sighed a little bit. “ Yes I did love Lily's father. But things happened and I guess you could say that we fell out of love.” But she smiled a little bit. “ Well we actually meet on the train our first year. At that time I was actually blind. And it was nice to have someone love me.” She hoped that there would be no more questions cause then it would get into what really happened.

“ Lily father is professor Greene.
Back to top Go down
Humphrey Williams
Humphrey Williams

Lesson Four Empty
PostSubject: Re: Lesson Four   Lesson Four EmptySun Jun 03, 2012 6:59 pm

"Oh, I see. I didn't know you used to be blind. It's amazing what wizard medicine can do. I grew up muggleborn, so being able to replace eyes is possible, but much, much more difficult. If you ever want to talk about it professor...?" he said, leaving it open-ended. Humphrey was a caring person, even though he hated himself most of the time. One of the qualities he did notice about himself, though, and like, was the ability to make girls laugh and smile. He wasn't sure how he did it, he honestly wasn't that funny.

Back to top Go down

Lesson Four Empty
PostSubject: Re: Lesson Four   Lesson Four EmptySun Jun 03, 2012 7:48 pm

Tessa smiled a little bit. “ I was raised muggle, but I found out later that I was a pureblood. I was living in an muggle orphanage. But yes I was blind, and I think that it gave me who I am today.”

She then looked at the girl. “ Care to tell me a little bit about yourself.”
Back to top Go down
Olivia Harrison
Olivia Harrison

Lesson Four Empty
PostSubject: Re: Lesson Four   Lesson Four EmptyMon Jun 04, 2012 8:05 am

Olivia blushed when Humphrey mouthed at her. She was shocked to hear that her professor was blind but she was amazed at how strong her professor was. She must have been through so much in her life.

"Well, I am geek. I am a huge Star Wars fan and I love art. I used to go to art galleries with my mother all the time before she passed away a few years ago. I am very shy so I don't make friends easily. I have a sister and a brother. My family are very loving and we would go for a family outing once or twice a month but after my mother passed away we don't usually go out anymore." Olivia remembered the times when her whole family would go to the beach or for a picnic at the park. She misses those times but now her family aren't as close as they used to be. "I love photography and I want to be a photographer and a healer one day" Olivia smiled.
Back to top Go down

Lesson Four Empty
PostSubject: Re: Lesson Four   Lesson Four EmptyMon Jun 04, 2012 2:01 pm

Tessa smiled as she sat there listening to Olivia's story. “ Wow it sounds like you both came from some good families. I am sorry to hear about your mother passed away Olivia. I know I was separated from my parents and was sent to a muggle orphanage. I used to get beat a lot. But after I went to Hogwarts my real father found me. And then I learned why I was sent away.”

She was still smiling. “ Olivia if you want to be a healer, talk to healer Parker. I am sure that he can help you. Or there is Tess at St. Mungos. That is who I am see for my twins.”
Back to top Go down
Olivia Harrison
Olivia Harrison

Lesson Four Empty
PostSubject: Re: Lesson Four   Lesson Four EmptyTue Jun 05, 2012 4:56 am

"It's alright." Olivia smiled "You used to get beat a lot? Wow it must have been hard for you but you're alright now right? It must be hard being separated from your parents. If I may ask, why were you sent away? You don't have to tell me if you don't want to," Olivia asked.

"I see. I'll probably talk to healer Parker then. Thank you" Olivia smiled.
Back to top Go down

Lesson Four Empty
PostSubject: Re: Lesson Four   Lesson Four EmptyTue Jun 05, 2012 2:32 pm

Tessa smiled. “ Yes I got beat a lot. But that is also where I meet my husband. We was in the same muggle orphange. And we both went to Hogwarts and we didn't even know it.” She then sighed a little bit. “ Well I actually was told they was dead and that is why I go sent there.” Tessa then was asked a questions why she was sent there. “ Well some Germans thought my father knew some important information. But they took my whole family but me.”

She then grinned when Olivia told her she would talk to Parker. “ Good, I would that one day I will see you as a healer.”
Back to top Go down

Lesson Four Empty
PostSubject: Re: Lesson Four   Lesson Four EmptyWed Jun 06, 2012 2:14 am

End Lesson
Back to top Go down

Sponsored content

Lesson Four Empty
PostSubject: Re: Lesson Four   Lesson Four Empty

Back to top Go down

Lesson Four

View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 1 of 1