Site Closed
Thanks for visiting our site, but sadly this forum is no longer active... Sad
Site Closed
Thanks for visiting our site, but sadly this forum is no longer active... Sad
Site Closed
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Site Closed

It was fun while it lasted <3

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in
Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
Latest topics
» Running Up That Hill (An HP RP Site)
Staring Outside (Mish & Rosa) EmptySun Nov 26, 2017 12:21 am by Eldred Bennet

» Luna Vermiculus University
Staring Outside (Mish & Rosa) EmptyFri Feb 27, 2015 8:56 am by Shadow Craven

» Hogwarts: Now and Forever
Staring Outside (Mish & Rosa) EmptyWed Feb 25, 2015 10:56 am by Roxanne Conner

» Hogwartsanewage
Staring Outside (Mish & Rosa) EmptyFri Nov 02, 2012 7:33 pm by Silvanus Snape

» Character Request
Staring Outside (Mish & Rosa) EmptySat Oct 06, 2012 8:13 pm by Roxanne Zakrevsky

» You Again (Lars and Violet)
Staring Outside (Mish & Rosa) EmptySat Oct 06, 2012 1:03 am by Lars Wilhelm

» Scent of Nature (Olivia & Humphrey)
Staring Outside (Mish & Rosa) EmptyThu Oct 04, 2012 1:39 pm by Humphrey Williams

» So We Meet Again (Adolphe & Tess)
Staring Outside (Mish & Rosa) EmptyThu Oct 04, 2012 12:06 pm by Adolphe Morel

» Time for Oneself (Albus and Tess)
Staring Outside (Mish & Rosa) EmptyWed Oct 03, 2012 1:04 am by Albus Fenwick

ChatBox

Staring Outside (Mish & Rosa)

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
AuthorMessage

Staring Outside (Mish & Rosa) Empty
PostSubject: Staring Outside (Mish & Rosa)   Staring Outside (Mish & Rosa) EmptySun May 27, 2012 5:40 am

Rosalinde was sat on her bed, a pink hairbrush in her hand as she swung her legs and stared outside the window. She'd recently figured out how to hang up the blinds, and this knowledge was pleasing to the small girl as she'd never been able to do it before. She giggled as she saw a bunny rabbit run across the grass outside and pointed at it. "Bunny!" She exclaimed happily. She then continued to brush her hair and swing her legs.

Suddenly, there was a loud bang as she saw one of the neighbour's slam their door shut and she toppled off the bed. A blink of surprise was given as she sat on the floor, hairbrush on the ground. "Ow." She let out in surprise.
Back to top Go down
Mishka Knopp
Mishka Knopp

PostSubject: Re: Staring Outside (Mish & Rosa)   Staring Outside (Mish & Rosa) EmptySun May 27, 2012 5:51 am

Mishka walked into Rosalinde room. She watched her from her down as she was figured out the blinds to her window. It was cute that she got to watch her. Her little girl was her whole world, she meant everything to her. It was cute how she had seen a rabbit. Mishka then watched as she was brushing her hair.

She then ran into her room when she got scared. “ Oh what is wrong Rosa?” Mishka hated it when she would see her little girl cry.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Staring Outside (Mish & Rosa)   Staring Outside (Mish & Rosa) EmptySun May 27, 2012 5:56 am

Rosalinde sniffled and rubbed her bum where she'd landed on it. A few tears spilled down her cheeks and she looked up in surprise as her mummy came to her rescue. She held her arms out and sniffled again, wanting to be held by her mummy. "Mummy! I landed on my-my-my," she sniffled again. "Bum and i-i-it hurt!" She sniffled again and a few more tears spilled down her cheeks.
Back to top Go down
Mishka Knopp
Mishka Knopp

PostSubject: Re: Staring Outside (Mish & Rosa)   Staring Outside (Mish & Rosa) EmptySun May 27, 2012 6:00 am

Mishka then grabbed Rosa. She hated it how she would cry, because it would make her upset. She then kissed her check. “ I am sorry about that.” She then grabbed something to whip off of her tears. “ What can I do to make you feel better?” She was smiling because she would give anything to see Rosa smile.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Staring Outside (Mish & Rosa)   Staring Outside (Mish & Rosa) EmptySun May 27, 2012 6:07 am

Rosa wrapped her arms tightly around her mother's neck as she was picked up and buried her face in said neck. She sniffled again and smiled as mummy kissed her cheek. She pulled back and wiped at her cheeks. "C-C-can I have some c-ch-chocolate?" She asked, a cheeky smile on her face as she sniffled again and the tears stopped falling at the thought of chocolate.
Back to top Go down
Mishka Knopp
Mishka Knopp

PostSubject: Re: Staring Outside (Mish & Rosa)   Staring Outside (Mish & Rosa) EmptySun May 27, 2012 6:11 am

Mishka watched as Rosa wrapped her arms around her. And she burried her face in her neck. She then kissed her again. “ Of course you can have chocolate. But you might want to save some for when we have smores.” She then watched as the tears stopped. “ I love you more than anything.”
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Staring Outside (Mish & Rosa)   Staring Outside (Mish & Rosa) EmptySun May 27, 2012 6:14 am

Rosa giggled at that and nodded her head. One of her most favourite treats in the world were smores. They were delicious and she was always fascinated at how the combination of so many foods made something so amazing. She believed that the angel's first invented smores and decided to share them with the world. "Okay, mummy." She smiled in response. At her mummy's neck words, she kissed her mummy's cheek. "I love you too, mummy!"
Back to top Go down
Mishka Knopp
Mishka Knopp

PostSubject: Re: Staring Outside (Mish & Rosa)   Staring Outside (Mish & Rosa) EmptySun May 27, 2012 6:20 am

Mishka smiled cause she knew that Rosa loved smores. She loved it when she would giggle, it made her day. She knew that was something that she would eat no matter what. Mishka would make a bunch of smores for them. It was something that she could do with Rosa when she wasn't busy teaching. “ Ok let's go downstairs and get you some.” she loved it when she said that Rosa loved her. “ How much do you love your mummy?”
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Staring Outside (Mish & Rosa)   Staring Outside (Mish & Rosa) EmptyMon Jun 04, 2012 2:47 pm

Rosa was delighted at the idea of eating some delicious smores. She wanted to squeal and jump around happily at just the mention of smores. Rosa loved how whenever she was sad, her mummy would always make a batch of smores to cheer her up. Rosa believed that her mummy was the best in the world, and she would yell at anyone who dared to say otherwise. "Yay! Thanks mummy, you're the best mummy in the whole wide world!" She proclaimed. Rosa stretched her arms out as far as she could. "This much!" She exclaimed, believing it to be the largest amount ever.
Back to top Go down
Mishka Knopp
Mishka Knopp

PostSubject: Re: Staring Outside (Mish & Rosa)   Staring Outside (Mish & Rosa) EmptyMon Jun 04, 2012 2:55 pm

Mishka smiled as she held her little girl. She knew that she loved her smores and would have fun making them with her. Sometimes she would let Rosa help her make a batch of them and then sat down and watched a movie. Rosa was Mishka's whole world, and would let everybody know that. She would smile when Rosa would always tell her that she was the best mommy in the whole world. “ You want to know how much I love you?” She then giggled. “ I love you around the world and then back again.”
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Staring Outside (Mish & Rosa)   Staring Outside (Mish & Rosa) EmptySat Jul 28, 2012 12:24 am

Rosalinde put her hand on her mother's shoulders and used this to push herself sideways slightly to look around her at the outside world with curiosity. She then settled back into position and grinned at the prospect of having smores. Her mother knew how much Rosalinde adored smores. "Mama! I love smores!" She exclaimed. When her mother told her that she loved her, Rosalinde squealed and hugged her mother tightly. "I love you more than this," she stretched her arms out as far as she could.
Back to top Go down
Mishka Knopp
Mishka Knopp

PostSubject: Re: Staring Outside (Mish & Rosa)   Staring Outside (Mish & Rosa) EmptySat Jul 28, 2012 12:58 am

Mishka grinned as she watched her daugther. She loved how she was always curios about everything. It was really cute. She knew that Rosa was excited about having smores. It was something that she loved. Also she knew that Rosa loved it when people would come over to see her. “ Rosa if you be a good girl I will talk aunt Roxie and see if she will visit us.” Mishka knew that headmistress Roxie wasn't Rosalinde aunt, but she feel in love with the girl. And that is what Rosa was calling her. “ Oh and we are going to have someone else visit us. He works with me and his name is Casey.”

She then hugged Rosa when she told her that she loved her and how much. “ Baby you are my world.”
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Staring Outside (Mish & Rosa)   Staring Outside (Mish & Rosa) EmptySat Jul 28, 2012 11:17 am

Rosalinde was curious to see if the bunny was still there, but her face fell when she saw that it had hopped off somewhere else. She pouted at her mother and sighed. Though she thought about eating smores again and her smile was back on her face. She loved smores, they were her favourite thing to eat in the whole entire world! She grinned as her mother mentioned Aunt Roxie. "Aunt Roxie will visit me? Really?" Rosalinde said in excitement. "I love Aunt Roxie, too!" She squealed, clapping her hands. She tilted her head. "Whose Casey?" She asked.

Rosa hugged her mother back tightly, smiling against her as her mother told her that she was her world.
Back to top Go down
Mishka Knopp
Mishka Knopp

PostSubject: Re: Staring Outside (Mish & Rosa)   Staring Outside (Mish & Rosa) EmptySat Jul 28, 2012 5:24 pm

Mishka then watched Rosalinde to see if the bunny was still there. Sadly the bunny had already gone away. She was sad that she couldn't see it but she knew that she was getting smores later. So Mishka noticed that the smile came back. She knew that they was her daughter favorite thing in the world to eat. But she started to grin when Mishka mentioned that her aunt Roxie would come visit. “ I am sure that she will. You know how much she loves you.”She then watched as Rosa was confused. “ Sweetie Casey is your uncle. He is your father brother. It seems like your father doesn't want anything to do with us.”

She loved it when Rosa hugged her and was telling her that she meant the world to her too.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Staring Outside (Mish & Rosa)   Staring Outside (Mish & Rosa) EmptySun Jul 29, 2012 12:19 am

Rosa almost bounded around in her mother's arms, squealing when she mentioned Aunt Roxie. Her mother was by far her favourite person in the world, but second place wold un-doubtedly go to Aunt Roxie! She always had a really funny hat on, and she'd bring one for Rosa to wear, too! She couldn't wait to go to Durmstrang with her Aunt Roxie! "I love Aunt Roxie, mama, she always brings a funny hat! I like funny hats." She giggled hysterically and patted her head as she mentioned hats. Rosa took a moment to process the words, and she felt tears well up in her eyes and spill down her cheeks.

"Doesn't... doesn't dad love me?" Rosa sniffled, wiping at her eyes. "Am I a bad girl, mama? Is that why he doesn't love me?" She asked as more tears spilled. Rosa hugged her mother tightly, sniffling. She'd always wanted to meet her dad, but now she never would because he didn't love her.
Back to top Go down
Mishka Knopp
Mishka Knopp

PostSubject: Re: Staring Outside (Mish & Rosa)   Staring Outside (Mish & Rosa) EmptySun Jul 29, 2012 12:30 am

Mishka knew that Rosa loved her Aunt Roxie. It was always her second favorite person. And she loved it when Roxie would come over and just visit. It was nice to see her outside of school when she wasn't being the headmistress. And she would always bring over Rosa a funny hat and that was it. You could tell that she was excited when her mother told her that her aunt was coming over. “ I know that you love her baby.” But she then started to regret what she said about her father. Because tears was already started to come out.

She didn't want to say that her father loved her when he didn't want anything to do with her. “ No sweetie you aren't a bad girl. And I don't really know why he doesn't love you. But I do know that Casey, your uncle is excited to meet his niece.” She hoped that the tears would stop soon. And she was hugging Rosa telling her that it would be alright. “ Why don't we plan to take you to the school with me. You can visit Aunt Roxie when she is working. And I can show you who your father is.” Mishka then kissed the top of her daughter head. “ Will that make everything better?”
Back to top Go down

Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Staring Outside (Mish & Rosa)   Staring Outside (Mish & Rosa) Empty

Back to top Go down

Staring Outside (Mish & Rosa)

View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Site Closed :: Germany :: Houses :: Knopp Residence :: Rosalinde's Room-