Site Closed
Thanks for visiting our site, but sadly this forum is no longer active... Sad
Site Closed
Thanks for visiting our site, but sadly this forum is no longer active... Sad
Site Closed
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Site Closed

It was fun while it lasted <3

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in
Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
Latest topics
» Running Up That Hill (An HP RP Site)
God's Gift to Women (Kami and Donnie) EmptySun Nov 26, 2017 12:21 am by Eldred Bennet

» Luna Vermiculus University
God's Gift to Women (Kami and Donnie) EmptyFri Feb 27, 2015 8:56 am by Shadow Craven

» Hogwarts: Now and Forever
God's Gift to Women (Kami and Donnie) EmptyWed Feb 25, 2015 10:56 am by Roxanne Conner

» Hogwartsanewage
God's Gift to Women (Kami and Donnie) EmptyFri Nov 02, 2012 7:33 pm by Silvanus Snape

» Character Request
God's Gift to Women (Kami and Donnie) EmptySat Oct 06, 2012 8:13 pm by Roxanne Zakrevsky

» You Again (Lars and Violet)
God's Gift to Women (Kami and Donnie) EmptySat Oct 06, 2012 1:03 am by Lars Wilhelm

» Scent of Nature (Olivia & Humphrey)
God's Gift to Women (Kami and Donnie) EmptyThu Oct 04, 2012 1:39 pm by Humphrey Williams

» So We Meet Again (Adolphe & Tess)
God's Gift to Women (Kami and Donnie) EmptyThu Oct 04, 2012 12:06 pm by Adolphe Morel

» Time for Oneself (Albus and Tess)
God's Gift to Women (Kami and Donnie) EmptyWed Oct 03, 2012 1:04 am by Albus Fenwick

ChatBox

God's Gift to Women (Kami and Donnie)

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
AuthorMessage
Adonis Ralph
Adonis Ralph
British - Halfblood - Bass Guitarist Of 'Wicked Wizards'

Male Posts : 66

God's Gift to Women (Kami and Donnie) Empty
PostSubject: God's Gift to Women (Kami and Donnie)   God's Gift to Women (Kami and Donnie) EmptySun May 27, 2012 4:05 am

Adonis strolled around the the hedges of the maze. This place was epic; he couldn't help himself but just keep walking. For some reason, he didn't care about getting lost, he just wanted to go deeper and find the middle.

Donnie remembered coming here once as a third-year with his Dad and Caelum. They'd had a riot, no one could stop them. Caelum and him had just played the biggest, awesomest game of hide and go seek ever; they may have felt like nine year olds again but it'd been worth it.

He rounded another corner and passed through a gap in the hedge. Donnie twisted down another narrow path and scratched at the back of his head. The hair on his arms was sticking up and a tingling sensation chilled his spine.

It felt like he was being watched...
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: God's Gift to Women (Kami and Donnie)   God's Gift to Women (Kami and Donnie) EmptySun May 27, 2012 4:16 am

Kami was walking through the maze. She was trying to get herself lost again. For some reason she was finding it like a game. But she didn't care because she would always find her way back out again. It was a game for her. When she would get bored, she would come out and get lost.

She then blinked and just stood there. Kami thought that she had seen Adonis. It was the guy who she swore she would marry someday. But he became famous and he forgot all about her. Sometimes she had no idea why she would still chase after him. Because she knew that she was going to get rejected again.
Back to top Go down
Adonis Ralph
Adonis Ralph

PostSubject: Re: God's Gift to Women (Kami and Donnie)   God's Gift to Women (Kami and Donnie) EmptySun May 27, 2012 4:27 am

Donnie stood still and bit his lip. There was definitely someone watching him. He flicked his eyes over the immediate area, scanning it quickly. There was nothing there at first, but then he did a double take. Shit, he thought to himself. Haven't seen her in a while.

Secretly Donnie was hoping that Kami hadn't seen him. In their school years together she used to fawn over him and follow him around like a lost puppy. Caelum used to tease him that he had a stalker and by the start of seventh year he'd started to believe him. Don chewed his cheek and tried to slip away as quietly as possible.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: God's Gift to Women (Kami and Donnie)   God's Gift to Women (Kami and Donnie) EmptySun May 27, 2012 4:38 am

Kami then decided that she found a place that she could be by herself. She really didn't care anymore, she knew there was nothing that she could do to get Adonis attention. Kami then went and sat down and just started to cry. Her life was messed up when couldn't get any guys attention.

She continued to cry, she knew that she shouldn't be feel sorry for herself. But all she wanted was Adonis to actually show her some attention. Her life was starting to go down hill. And it wasn't looking any better.
Back to top Go down
Adonis Ralph
Adonis Ralph

PostSubject: Re: God's Gift to Women (Kami and Donnie)   God's Gift to Women (Kami and Donnie) EmptySun May 27, 2012 4:48 am

There was a shuffle of gravel and then sniffling and sobbing from behind him. Donnie stopped short. Kami was crying. "Dammit!" he muttered to himself. "Why does she always have to do that?" Donnie wasn't going to be a jerk and walk away when she was crying. That was plain disgusting.

Turning reluctantly on his heel, Donnie pulled his hands out of his pockets and trudged over to the crying girl. "Kami," he said, kneeling down next to her and trying to see her face. "Why are you crying?"
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: God's Gift to Women (Kami and Donnie)   God's Gift to Women (Kami and Donnie) EmptySun May 27, 2012 4:54 am

Kami was still crying. She already had enough of this game it seemed that they was playing. It always ended where she would get her heart broken. And she didn't know how many more times she could take it. It was to the point where she thought about just killing herself, just so she wouldn't have to go through it again.

She then noticed Adonis was kneeling beside of her. Tears were rolling down her cheeks. And he had to ask what was wrong and why she was crying. She hated when people would ask her when they knew the answer to the question. “ Why do you think? My life is going to hell in a hand basket, you rat bastard.”
Back to top Go down
Adonis Ralph
Adonis Ralph

PostSubject: Re: God's Gift to Women (Kami and Donnie)   God's Gift to Women (Kami and Donnie) EmptySun May 27, 2012 5:26 am

Don's face creased into a frown. He rocked back on his heels and sat on his butt. "Why am I the bastard?" he asked calmly. He'd been dealing with this for a while now, but it still made him feel really guilty. Donnie hated seeing people upset, and even more so if it was his fault.

He sighed. "Kami, please stop crying. It's not helping anything."
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: God's Gift to Women (Kami and Donnie)   God's Gift to Women (Kami and Donnie) EmptySun May 27, 2012 5:30 am

Kami was still crying and he wasn't helping it at all. “ I had feeling ever since our first year at Hogwarts. And you always rejected me, when you became famous. I was there at every show hoping that you would notice me. And you just run off with another girl and I get my heart broken again.” This was only making her crying even harder.

“ I can't help me.”
Back to top Go down
Adonis Ralph
Adonis Ralph

PostSubject: Re: God's Gift to Women (Kami and Donnie)   God's Gift to Women (Kami and Donnie) EmptySun May 27, 2012 5:38 am

Adonis sighed again. She kept hoping that he would like her - but Donnie just didn't like her in that way, and she didn't realise it no matter how many times he told her. "Kami, I have told you before, I do not like you in that way. I never have and maybe I will one day but I don't right at this moment," he said, maybe a little harsher than he'd intended.

"You need to stop fawning over me and go find someone else," Donnie said, for what seemed like the millionth time.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: God's Gift to Women (Kami and Donnie)   God's Gift to Women (Kami and Donnie) EmptySun May 27, 2012 5:46 am

This was only making this worse. All she wanted him to do was to love her like she did him. He sat there and was telling her that he didn't like her. She hated how he was always rejecting her. She didn't know how much longer she could take. She knew that he would run around and find another flavor of the week. His words were always harsh when he would say this.

“ I tried and there is no one else.” She then looked down at her wrist and seen the faint scars after ever time he rejected her. There would be a fresh one to replace an old one.
Back to top Go down
Adonis Ralph
Adonis Ralph

PostSubject: Re: God's Gift to Women (Kami and Donnie)   God's Gift to Women (Kami and Donnie) EmptySun May 27, 2012 6:19 am

Don's eyes flickered down to her wrist. It was covered in scars that were barely there any more, but there all the same. He grit his teeth. She always took this way too far.

"Stop hurting yourself," he said, abruptly standing up and moving away from her. "Stop being so insanely stupid. I'm not the only guy out there. You're a pretty girl, you will find someone else. You're not trying hard enough!"

Donnie couldn't help himself; Kami's behaviour always made him so insanely furious with both himself and her.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: God's Gift to Women (Kami and Donnie)   God's Gift to Women (Kami and Donnie) EmptySun May 27, 2012 6:30 am

She then notice that he looked down at her wrist. But she really didn't care anymore. She couldn't help it when he would rejected her and she would always find something to hurt herself.

“ I can't help it!” She then watched as he moved away from her. “ I always thought that you would notice me. But you never, you always went to other girls. And I hated it how I was always in front of you.” That is when tears were starting to form in her eyes. “ Nobody wants me, I tried to move on. But nobody wanted me.” She hated when he said that she was pretty. “ If I was pretty I would have caught your attention, but you have any other girl but me.”

All she wanted to curl up and die.
Back to top Go down
Adonis Ralph
Adonis Ralph

PostSubject: Re: God's Gift to Women (Kami and Donnie)   God's Gift to Women (Kami and Donnie) EmptySun May 27, 2012 6:37 am

A cloud of distaste settled over Don's mind. "What do you take me as? A fricken manwhore? I don't have just any other girl, for Merlin's sake! I'm not some male slut!" It was true - he really wasn't. Just because he chatted up other girls at bars didn't make him some one-night-stand-addict.

"You can help it, you know you can," Donnie seethed. "Why do you always have to shift the blame onto me? They're your feelings."

This was the problem with Kami. She couldn't let go, always had to hold on until it killed her. Donnie knew he would never be with her, and he knew that she would hate him for not loving her back, but she just did not attract him. Her personality wasn't strong enough; she wasn't independent, nor was she emotionally strong at the best of times. Donnie kept telling himself that this was better for her too, but somehow he knew that her unhealthy obsession with him would never end.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: God's Gift to Women (Kami and Donnie)   God's Gift to Women (Kami and Donnie) EmptySun May 27, 2012 6:45 am

This only was making her cry more. It seemed like he was yelling at her. It wasn't her fault, she was only saying what she read in the papers. And what she would see when she would go in the bars. Nothing was going her way and this was making it worse.

“ I have tried to find other ways to deal with it. This is the only way.” This was only making this worse.

She then started to sigh. “ I always known that you never liked me. But I told myself that I could change that. After my parents where killed a few years ago. It was the only thing to get me through the day to think that I might have a chance with you. But I was just kidding myself to think that I am any good to end up with you.”
Back to top Go down
Adonis Ralph
Adonis Ralph

PostSubject: Re: God's Gift to Women (Kami and Donnie)   God's Gift to Women (Kami and Donnie) EmptySun May 27, 2012 6:55 am

Donnie stood still, his back to Kami. He was so annoyed. "Stop it. Stop making me feel like the world's biggest jerk, if I can't love you then I can't love you and you need to move on!" He didn't turn around. He didn't want to see her face. He couldn't. It would probably make him do something rash.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: God's Gift to Women (Kami and Donnie)   God's Gift to Women (Kami and Donnie) EmptySun May 27, 2012 7:04 am

This was only making her feel worse. “ Then it is your fault if you feel like a jerk. Don't blame me that is all your fault!” He told her to move and and she felt like that put the last nail in her coffin. She had no reason to live now. Everything that she cared for was gone. And nothing was going to change it. He then turn around and wouldn't look her in the face. “ Turn around say that to my face.”
Back to top Go down
Adonis Ralph
Adonis Ralph

PostSubject: Re: God's Gift to Women (Kami and Donnie)   God's Gift to Women (Kami and Donnie) EmptySun May 27, 2012 7:12 am

Donnie turned around on his heel and looked Kami dead in the eyes. "So what. What are you going to do now? Hold an everlasting grudge against me? What kind of person are you, Kami? Why aren't you strong enough to stay by yourself?"
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: God's Gift to Women (Kami and Donnie)   God's Gift to Women (Kami and Donnie) EmptySun May 27, 2012 7:20 am

Kami was looking at him straight in the eyes. He was asking her was she was going to do know. “ I don't know what I am going to do. I held on to this hope for so long.” He then asked what kind of person she was. “ Someone stupid to hang on to a one in a million shot dream.” The next question started to full the anger that was about ready to come out. “ I gone through my parents death. My grandma is dying from cancer. You tell me why I am scared to be by myself.”
Back to top Go down
Adonis Ralph
Adonis Ralph

PostSubject: Re: God's Gift to Women (Kami and Donnie)   God's Gift to Women (Kami and Donnie) EmptyWed Jun 06, 2012 9:35 am

Donnie ignored all her other retorts. The last one got his attention though. "Scared to be alone? You tell me why this hasn't made you a more independent girl, one who can stand on her own two feet without needing constant support!" If he was going to date anyone, it would be someone who was already strong enough without breaking down in tears because her life was shit every two seconds.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: God's Gift to Women (Kami and Donnie)   God's Gift to Women (Kami and Donnie) EmptyWed Jun 06, 2012 12:00 pm

Kami looked at Donnie. “ Because it is always good to have someone there. Someone who will be there for me when I need them.” He then was why she hadn't become an independent girl from this. Kami then got off the ground and dusted herself off. “ I don't know why I am sitting her trying to get you to notice me. I should be at home with my two special men. Paul and Ringo.” Everybody who was in music knew who those people are. She knew that he wold ask her how she got it.
Back to top Go down
Adonis Ralph
Adonis Ralph

PostSubject: Re: God's Gift to Women (Kami and Donnie)   God's Gift to Women (Kami and Donnie) EmptyThu Jun 07, 2012 11:34 am

Don shrugged when Kami stood up. "I think sometimes you have to build your own supports before you can be supported." He knew she wouldn't really make much sense of that (he didn't), but he didn't care.

Donnie frowned. "Why are you going home to the Beatles?" He held back a little laugh.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: God's Gift to Women (Kami and Donnie)   God's Gift to Women (Kami and Donnie) EmptyThu Jun 07, 2012 11:48 am

Kami sighed. “ Yeah might as well, since the only one that I have is me.” She then started to blink. “ Did you mean that change has to first start with me?” When he spoke like this it sometimes confused her. “ Oh heard you have the lady at the Witch Weekly has a crazy stalker. Guess that means I will have to find a new hobby.”

She couldn't help but laugh when he asked why are you going home to the Beatles. “ I well it so happens that my grandparents were able to find and buy me Ringo Star drums and Sir Paul Mccartney guitar.”
Back to top Go down

Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: God's Gift to Women (Kami and Donnie)   God's Gift to Women (Kami and Donnie) Empty

Back to top Go down

God's Gift to Women (Kami and Donnie)

View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 1 of 1