Site Closed
Thanks for visiting our site, but sadly this forum is no longer active... Sad
Site Closed
Thanks for visiting our site, but sadly this forum is no longer active... Sad
Site Closed
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Site Closed

It was fun while it lasted <3

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in
Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
Latest topics
» Running Up That Hill (An HP RP Site)
Everything I've Done (Anne and Tessa) EmptySun Nov 26, 2017 12:21 am by Eldred Bennet

» Luna Vermiculus University
Everything I've Done (Anne and Tessa) EmptyFri Feb 27, 2015 8:56 am by Shadow Craven

» Hogwarts: Now and Forever
Everything I've Done (Anne and Tessa) EmptyWed Feb 25, 2015 10:56 am by Roxanne Conner

» Hogwartsanewage
Everything I've Done (Anne and Tessa) EmptyFri Nov 02, 2012 7:33 pm by Silvanus Snape

» Character Request
Everything I've Done (Anne and Tessa) EmptySat Oct 06, 2012 8:13 pm by Roxanne Zakrevsky

» You Again (Lars and Violet)
Everything I've Done (Anne and Tessa) EmptySat Oct 06, 2012 1:03 am by Lars Wilhelm

» Scent of Nature (Olivia & Humphrey)
Everything I've Done (Anne and Tessa) EmptyThu Oct 04, 2012 1:39 pm by Humphrey Williams

» So We Meet Again (Adolphe & Tess)
Everything I've Done (Anne and Tessa) EmptyThu Oct 04, 2012 12:06 pm by Adolphe Morel

» Time for Oneself (Albus and Tess)
Everything I've Done (Anne and Tessa) EmptyWed Oct 03, 2012 1:04 am by Albus Fenwick

ChatBox

Everything I've Done (Anne and Tessa)

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
AuthorMessage
Anne Greene
Anne Greene
British - Muggleborn - OOTP & Professor

Female Posts : 625

Everything I've Done (Anne and Tessa) Empty
PostSubject: Everything I've Done (Anne and Tessa)   Everything I've Done (Anne and Tessa) EmptyWed May 23, 2012 3:14 am

Anne sighed as she walked to Tessa's office. She patted her belly lightly and smiled as she kicked. She felt that she wanted to tell Tessa the truth. She did deserve it. She should know everything she had done for this woman over the years.

She had lied for her and suffered for her. She had risked her life for her. She had gotten scars for her. She thought the woman who had thought she had taken away from her she should know that she had given many things for her.

The day that still hunted the woman, was nothing but a scratch on her pain. She didn't awake to nightmares of that fateful day in her first year. She awoke in nightmares of dreams she had.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Everything I've Done (Anne and Tessa)   Everything I've Done (Anne and Tessa) EmptyWed May 23, 2012 3:19 am

Tessa was sitting in her office. She knew that she should be working on lesson plans for her two students. But she was rubbing her belly. The twins where kicking today, and Tessa loved when she felt it. She was ready to give birth. She had heard Alcyone was expecting, and this made Tessa smiled. She was thinking of all of the play dates that they could have.

She then looked up and seen Anne walk through the door. “ Oh hello Anne.”
Back to top Go down
Anne Greene
Anne Greene

PostSubject: Re: Everything I've Done (Anne and Tessa)   Everything I've Done (Anne and Tessa) EmptyWed May 23, 2012 3:30 am

Anne walked in and sat down. She was just going to get this off her chest. She didn't want to have his on her any more. She had made sacrifices for everyone. The attack at the ball was more proof. She had put her life at risk for Tessa's and that was a huge sacrifice on her part.

"Hey Tessa. I know we'll never be good friends, or maybe we wont even be friends at all. Anyway I have to say this. But first I want to ask, What did you really think of me in school. Honestly. The cold truth. I'll start." She said quickly. She knew she would catch it all though.

"I thought you were a self centred bitch that only cared about her own problems. I thought you had this great guy that you didn't care for. You didn't care about his problems at all. I mean did you even know that his Parents beat him and cursed him?" She asked her. She had known for a long time, she had even asked him about it. She had a lot built up and honestly wanted to say it to her face than behind her back.

"I have to say Tessa. Is it really a shock that he fell for me? I was always there for him. I had the weight of the world on my shoulders but I always had room for his problems." She finished. "Now if you want you can bitch at me." She said simply.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Everything I've Done (Anne and Tessa)   Everything I've Done (Anne and Tessa) EmptyWed May 23, 2012 4:50 am

Tessa watched Anne as she walked into the room. She had no idea why she was coming down to see her. It wasn't like they talked much. She would drop Lily off and usually go to her healer or actually get some sleep.

She had asked Tessa what she thought about her when they was in school. Truth be told she couldn't really remember what she thought in school. Tessa was trying to forget about what happened at school. And there was things that happened that she wanted to forget. Anne then told her what she thought of Tessa while they was in school. “ You know what I don't care what you thought about me when we was in school. Because I don't remember a whole lot. Maybe it was because I blocked all of those memories out because he was always around you. Flirting and I believed him that he would stop seeing you. Yes I knew about his parents, he told me in our second year.”

Tessa looked at Anne. “ You are going to try and pull this guilty crap on me. I knew Damien had problems. As he knew that I was having a lot of problems, I know he was always telling me that your problems where bigger than mine. That I wasn't as important as you, that is what drove me to jump in our second year. Because of you I almost killed myself.” She looked at Anne. “ Your the one who cause our marriage to fail, he left me because he thought you died. When we was fighting all the time he told me how much better than you were than me. I gave him everything and more of me.”

That is when she broke down and started to cry. She couldn't be handling this right now. Tessa was surprised that the stress wasn't hurting the babies yet.
Back to top Go down
Anne Greene
Anne Greene

PostSubject: Re: Everything I've Done (Anne and Tessa)   Everything I've Done (Anne and Tessa) EmptyWed May 23, 2012 9:05 pm

Anne shook her head, and laughed. She was completely aware of everyone of Tessa's problems. Damien talked about her all the time. When they saw each other. It wasn't enough.

"You want me to feel sorry for you?" She asked "Your adopted father died. So did mine, or did you forget that they adopted me too?" She spat at her. "You found out that your mother and father loved you, and that your mother died. Well guess what, I lost every member of my family, and I saw it happen. I had to watch my pregnant mother scream and beg for mercy. You were beaten, by the lady of he orphanage, I was cursed and cut. Or did you forget about the scars I hide." She said to her. She lifted up her sleeve and showed her the mudblood scar that was still as clear as the day she got it.

"You know why you were together for so long? Why Damien stayed with you? I pushed him away. I told him to stay with you. It's because of me that you even have a marriage and a daughter." She snapped at her.

"Oh you almost killed yourself? I know Tessa. Why do you think Damien got there in time to stop you. I told him."

"I'm not going to feel sorry for you Tessa, ever. I risked my life for you and your children. You know that day that still hunts you. What Katrina did to you?" She said looking at her and casting a spell to calm her down. She didn't want the children hurt. "Well I have nightmares, of what I did for you. You know why I was in that cellar for so long? Because if I fought, if I tried to escape. He would go after you, and Damien and Parker. II stayed in hell to protect people I care about. You made that list." She said to her.

"You want to cry fine. You were never brave. You never did anything for anyone else. You didn't care about anyone. Did you even have friends?" She asked her.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Everything I've Done (Anne and Tessa)   Everything I've Done (Anne and Tessa) EmptyThu May 24, 2012 12:03 am

Tessa hated it that Anne was laugh at her. How she hated Anne, she was the reason that she had problems. And if Anne would have never gone to Hogwarts, she would still be with Damien.

“ Yes I remember they adopted you. But then if I remember correctly, you ran away from them. But you knew that Lotus was still there for you. But you are the one who decided that wasn't good enough for you.” Anne then started to talk bad about Tessa's parents. “ My mother, father and brother was taken and touched. My mother was killed because they wanted information. They killed my only brother because they thought that he knew what they wanted. These people never found out about me. I was taking to that horrible orphanage.” She then was glaring at Anne. “ Yes I seen your scars but have you forgotten that I was blind. And yes I was beaten every day till I left.”
She was already livid with Anne. And this was only making it worse. “ You know if Damien would have never meet you. I would have never had problems. I would still be married to Damien. I would have never thought about jumping. You were my the start of all of my problems.”

“ I don't care if you will feel sorry for me Anne. I learned something that day I was in the wrong place and the wrong time. Hugo never wanted me, you were the only one that he wanted. After that time Katrina never found me again. But they always found you. You were the one who caused all of this.” Tessa then grabbed her belly because she started to feel some pains that was happening. She knew that she was due any day.
“ Yes I did have friends. Leshia was there for me to talk to. When Damien was off running around with you. She would always talk to me to make sure that I was doing fine. And she was trying to keep me from thinking of what you too was doing. Now leave my office now!”
Back to top Go down
Anne Greene
Anne Greene

PostSubject: Re: Everything I've Done (Anne and Tessa)   Everything I've Done (Anne and Tessa) EmptyThu May 24, 2012 2:16 am

Anne shook her head. Tessa had no clue what she had been through. "Yes I left, because, I wanted to protect them." She said to her, her voice icy. "Your family, I lost all of my family. All of it. I watched my mother's death, and you have no clue what it's like to watch someone you love scream." She said glaring at her.

"You know that you could have ran right. You never belonged in Gryffindor, you're a coward. You blame other people. You could have fixed it." She snapped.

"I didn't get Hugo to go after you. I tried to protect you. Should I have let you die?" She screamed at her.

"Well you know how often I wished I wasn't a witch? You want to blame me fine. It's my fault my parents are dead, It's my fault you broke up with Damien, and It's my fault you're alive. I saved your life more than once." She said to her getting worked up.

Anne shook her head as a vision clouded her sight. She waved her wand and made it so Tessa could see too. She was done making up excuses for her. This one was bad, it was her fifth week, the worst one by far, both Hugo and Kate tortured her. the words he said before were clear.

"You now Kate could use another Training dummy, what about that girl I gave to Kat? She would work." He laughed casting a spell to find her. Anne looked up and growled. "No, you can use me." She said twisting in pain.

"I gave my life for yours." She said looking at her as she grabbed her stomach.

Anne stopped her rage and sighed. She had to go into labour now. She flicked her wand and sent a Patrouns to Capper to tell him to get his ass here. She sighed and sent another one to Parker. "Sit down. You're going into labour." She said calmly.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Everything I've Done (Anne and Tessa)   Everything I've Done (Anne and Tessa) EmptyThu May 24, 2012 4:01 am

Tessa had enough of this. “ I don't care anymore, that is my past now and it isn't like it matters now. All that matters is what happens now. I could sit here and argue and point fingers till I am blue in my face. But that will never changed anything. You are married to Damien and I am married to Capper. And we are both giving birth at the same time. I don't care if you want to keep fighting. Because I am done with it. I am tired all the time because of the twins.”

She was still holding her stomach. Tessa then heard Anne telling her to sit down and that she was going into labor. “ I can't have the babies without Tess and Capper here.”
Back to top Go down
Anne Greene
Anne Greene

PostSubject: Re: Everything I've Done (Anne and Tessa)   Everything I've Done (Anne and Tessa) EmptyThu May 24, 2012 4:38 am

Anne was done seeing as she had started to go into labor. She didn't need to fight with her right now. She sighed and sent another Patrouns to Tess. "Breath." She said looking at her.

"I sent a patrouns to them both." She said looking at her. "It will be fine. I sent one to Parker to, in case Tess can't come." She said reassuring her.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Everything I've Done (Anne and Tessa)   Everything I've Done (Anne and Tessa) EmptyThu May 24, 2012 4:42 am

Tessa couldn't believe that this was happening right now. And it was in her office. “ Where is Capper? I don't want to do this alone.” That is when Tessa started to breath.

“ I want Tess!” That is when she started to scream because of the pain that she was going through. “ Capper is coming right?”
Back to top Go down
Anne Greene
Anne Greene

PostSubject: Re: Everything I've Done (Anne and Tessa)   Everything I've Done (Anne and Tessa) EmptyThu May 24, 2012 4:57 am

Anne sighed and nodded. She really didn't like to watch her scream. It hurt her more than she would admit. To see anyone in pain hurt her knowing she couldn't stop it.

"He should be." She said calmly. She needed to get her out of here. She could not deliver a baby.

"Come on Capper where are you." She said looking at the door.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Everything I've Done (Anne and Tessa)   Everything I've Done (Anne and Tessa) EmptyThu May 24, 2012 5:05 am

Tessa was feeling her contractions. She knew that this one would hurt worse than Lily since she was having twins. “ I am not doing this without the shot in my spine.”

She then looked at the door hoping Capper would walk through. “ I don't want to be giving birth in my office either.”

Tessa then looked at Anne. “ I can't do this without Capper being here.” She knew that if she was having them today she would have to send someone to go get Lily.
Back to top Go down
Anne Greene
Anne Greene

PostSubject: Re: Everything I've Done (Anne and Tessa)   Everything I've Done (Anne and Tessa) EmptyFri May 25, 2012 2:20 am

Anne sighed. She couldn't do this, she couldn't watch her in pain. It hurt her nearly as much. She was scared about this. She didn't want anything bad to happen.

"Your water hasn't broken yet." She said hoping to calm her down. "I can't move you." She said above her yells. "Come on Capper." She whispered.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Everything I've Done (Anne and Tessa)   Everything I've Done (Anne and Tessa) EmptyFri May 25, 2012 12:28 pm

Tessa hurt that her water hasn't broken yet. She really couldn't tell how far her contractions where. But she was in so much pain. Tessa knew that she didn't want to be giving birth in the middle of her office.

All she wanted now was Capper and he wasn't there. “ Why can't you move me? Tell me Tess or Parker is coming?”
Back to top Go down
Anne Greene
Anne Greene

PostSubject: Re: Everything I've Done (Anne and Tessa)   Everything I've Done (Anne and Tessa) EmptyFri May 25, 2012 11:00 pm

Anne watched her in so much pain and shook her head. It was physically hurting her. She needed someone anyone to be here and help. She didn't know what to do. She had never studied this.

"I can't carry you can you walk?" She asked She better not ask why she couldn't carry her. Even she wasn't that dumb. She hoped. Then again pain made so people worse. She could handle pain but Tessa couldn't.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Everything I've Done (Anne and Tessa)   Everything I've Done (Anne and Tessa) EmptySat May 26, 2012 2:08 pm

Tessa was already breathing hard. She knew that her water wasn't broken, so she was no where close to having the twins. She didn't want to do this alone or without Tess hear. Tessa wasn't even sure if Parker could deliver a baby or not.

She then started to whine as the bad got worse. “ I can try to walk, but can I put my arm on your shoulders and maybe I can get somewhere that way.”
Back to top Go down

Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Everything I've Done (Anne and Tessa)   Everything I've Done (Anne and Tessa) Empty

Back to top Go down

Everything I've Done (Anne and Tessa)

View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Site Closed :: The Archives :: Old & Dead-