Site Closed
Thanks for visiting our site, but sadly this forum is no longer active... Sad
Site Closed
Thanks for visiting our site, but sadly this forum is no longer active... Sad
Site Closed
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Site Closed

It was fun while it lasted <3

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in
Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
Latest topics
» Running Up That Hill (An HP RP Site)
Special Potion (Spark and Dame) EmptySun Nov 26, 2017 12:21 am by Eldred Bennet

» Luna Vermiculus University
Special Potion (Spark and Dame) EmptyFri Feb 27, 2015 8:56 am by Shadow Craven

» Hogwarts: Now and Forever
Special Potion (Spark and Dame) EmptyWed Feb 25, 2015 10:56 am by Roxanne Conner

» Hogwartsanewage
Special Potion (Spark and Dame) EmptyFri Nov 02, 2012 7:33 pm by Silvanus Snape

» Character Request
Special Potion (Spark and Dame) EmptySat Oct 06, 2012 8:13 pm by Roxanne Zakrevsky

» You Again (Lars and Violet)
Special Potion (Spark and Dame) EmptySat Oct 06, 2012 1:03 am by Lars Wilhelm

» Scent of Nature (Olivia & Humphrey)
Special Potion (Spark and Dame) EmptyThu Oct 04, 2012 1:39 pm by Humphrey Williams

» So We Meet Again (Adolphe & Tess)
Special Potion (Spark and Dame) EmptyThu Oct 04, 2012 12:06 pm by Adolphe Morel

» Time for Oneself (Albus and Tess)
Special Potion (Spark and Dame) EmptyWed Oct 03, 2012 1:04 am by Albus Fenwick

ChatBox

Special Potion (Spark and Dame)

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
AuthorMessage
Damien Greene
Damien Greene
British - Pureblood - Professor & OOTP

Special Potion (Spark and Dame) Empty
PostSubject: Special Potion (Spark and Dame)   Special Potion (Spark and Dame) EmptyMon May 21, 2012 9:16 pm

Damien knew especially after this last attack on the school and with the baby coming they needed to get to work on the special potion he had. It was going to take a lot of time and effort but he knew that they would need to get started on it.

He walked into the hospital area looking for Parker and hoping he was not too busy,

"Parker, are you here?" Damien said as he knocked on the office door.
Back to top Go down
Parker Emery
Parker Emery
Head Moderator
Head Moderator

Male Posts : 453

PostSubject: Re: Special Potion (Spark and Dame)   Special Potion (Spark and Dame) EmptyMon May 21, 2012 10:40 pm

Parker was standing in his office, his hands on the potions table. His eyes were closed as he was leaned over the empty cauldron. He took in a deep breath, taking in the smells as he reached another level up in his meditation. Things had been absolutely out of control, and he'd not exactly been keeping calm and collected. Where did that perfect trainee control go that he was known for at the hospital?

He took another slow breath, getting another level up, closer to total consciousness. It was important to spend the time going into that controlled state as well as coming out, if you didn't, one's mind felt jumbled. He took another breath, opening his eyes and just as he did he heard a jarring knock on the door.

Parker sighed, and turned around, leaning back against the table. He heard Damien's voice call out for him. Parker cleared his throat and called back. "Come in!"
Back to top Go down
http://diagnosingdisease.tumblr.com
Damien Greene
Damien Greene

PostSubject: Re: Special Potion (Spark and Dame)   Special Potion (Spark and Dame) EmptyTue May 22, 2012 11:32 pm

Damien walked into Parker's office when he yelled at him to come in,

"Everything ok in here Parker, I can come back another time if it isn't"

Damien noticed that many of the times Parker looked a little jumbled about things and he always wondered what was going on with him and he wished he would talk to him it make make himself feel better.

"With everything that was going on I thought it might be wise to start on the cream and potion idea. But if it is not for you I can work on things on my own." Damien stated.
Back to top Go down
Parker Emery
Parker Emery
Head Moderator
Head Moderator

Male Posts : 453

PostSubject: Re: Special Potion (Spark and Dame)   Special Potion (Spark and Dame) EmptyThu May 24, 2012 6:23 am

Parker looked up to the door as Damien walked in and he tried to give him a polite smile. "Huh, it's fine. Really. I just finished what I was doing."

He cleared his throat and stood up straight, no longer leaning on the top of the table. He ran his hand through his hair, putting his other hand in his coat pocket. "So what's up?"

Parker seemed to perk up, looking more interested when Damien mentioned working on their idea. He frowned a little though when Damien said he could work alone if Parker was no long interested. He stepped forward, shaking his head. "No, no, Damien" He then smiled a little bit. "I want to work on it. I-" Parker turned and looked at the empty cauldron and sighed. "You have no idea what this means to me to be able to work on this."

He looked back at Damien, walking to stand in front of the cauldron. "I've been trying to come up with some sort of medicinal potion or cream or whatever, for years now. Unsuccessfully."
Back to top Go down
http://diagnosingdisease.tumblr.com
Damien Greene
Damien Greene

PostSubject: Re: Special Potion (Spark and Dame)   Special Potion (Spark and Dame) EmptyMon May 28, 2012 8:46 am

Damien smiled a little at Parker, he always seemed busy and frazzled.

"Well I know that the cream is just a temporary fix, and it would be nice to have something that you would only have to use once in awhile instead of daily."

Damien pulled out the stack of papers , he was carrying and it was not a small stack.

"Well here is the breakdown of the entire cream, thousands of hours of work." Damien knew that this would take a lot of time but they would get it done.

"I think after looking at these we are just going to have to find the one ingredient that will make it last longer." Damien sighed, he had thought of many things.
Back to top Go down

Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Special Potion (Spark and Dame)   Special Potion (Spark and Dame) Empty

Back to top Go down

Special Potion (Spark and Dame)

View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 1 of 1