Site Closed
Thanks for visiting our site, but sadly this forum is no longer active... Sad
Site Closed
Thanks for visiting our site, but sadly this forum is no longer active... Sad
Site Closed
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Site Closed

It was fun while it lasted <3

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in
Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
Latest topics
» Running Up That Hill (An HP RP Site)
Second Lesson First Years EmptySun Nov 26, 2017 12:21 am by Eldred Bennet

» Luna Vermiculus University
Second Lesson First Years EmptyFri Feb 27, 2015 8:56 am by Shadow Craven

» Hogwarts: Now and Forever
Second Lesson First Years EmptyWed Feb 25, 2015 10:56 am by Roxanne Conner

» Hogwartsanewage
Second Lesson First Years EmptyFri Nov 02, 2012 7:33 pm by Silvanus Snape

» Character Request
Second Lesson First Years EmptySat Oct 06, 2012 8:13 pm by Roxanne Zakrevsky

» You Again (Lars and Violet)
Second Lesson First Years EmptySat Oct 06, 2012 1:03 am by Lars Wilhelm

» Scent of Nature (Olivia & Humphrey)
Second Lesson First Years EmptyThu Oct 04, 2012 1:39 pm by Humphrey Williams

» So We Meet Again (Adolphe & Tess)
Second Lesson First Years EmptyThu Oct 04, 2012 12:06 pm by Adolphe Morel

» Time for Oneself (Albus and Tess)
Second Lesson First Years EmptyWed Oct 03, 2012 1:04 am by Albus Fenwick

ChatBox

Second Lesson First Years

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
AuthorMessage
Clara O'Keefe
Clara O'Keefe
British - Halfblood - Head of Ravenclaw
British - Halfblood - Head of Ravenclaw

Female Posts : 70

Second Lesson First Years Empty
PostSubject: Second Lesson First Years   Second Lesson First Years EmptyMon Apr 30, 2012 11:27 am

Clara waltzed into her charms classroom. She hoped no one would be late this lesson as she particularly enjoyed teaching basic light charms. They were simple and fun and very useful.

Lumos

Clara wrote the spell on the board and started pulling out books off shelves to hide things which the students would have to find via use of the charm.
Back to top Go down
Tatiana Devit
Tatiana Devit
British - Muggleborn - Ravenclaw Third Year

PostSubject: Re: Second Lesson First Years   Second Lesson First Years EmptyMon Apr 30, 2012 2:39 pm

Tati walked into charms class, one of her most favorite classes with the hopes of learning something useful. Tati took herself to the front of the classroom and began her routine of cleansing the desk she was going to sit at.

Someone asked her once how she even knew about magic and it was her mother told her stories. Even though Tati was technically a muggleborn her Aunt was a witch.

Seating at the desk and sanitizing her hands she looked at the teacher ready to begin the lesson.

Back to top Go down
Sophie Robin
Sophie Robin
British - Muggleborn - Gryffindor Second Year

PostSubject: Re: Second Lesson First Years   Second Lesson First Years EmptyTue May 01, 2012 5:16 pm

Sophie walked into the classroom and saw a ravenclaw girl. Not seeing Casey she walked over to her and sat down next to her not wanting to sit by herself. She looked at the board and smiled. She was ok at this spell.

"Hi." She said shyly to the girl next to her.
Back to top Go down
Rubi Wright
Rubi Wright
British - Muggleborn - Slytherin Second Year
British - Muggleborn - Slytherin Second Year

PostSubject: Re: Second Lesson First Years   Second Lesson First Years EmptyWed May 02, 2012 12:23 am

Rubi walked into the classroom with a smile on her face, looking around and sitting down near a Gryffindor and a Ravenclaw. She gave them both a smile and then turned to face the professor, taking out her books and needed effects, ready for some serious focusing in her favorite lesson. She was so happy to be a witch that she could never think to describe it, and this lesson was just superb as she was pretty good at handling this kind of magic.
Back to top Go down
Carey Matthews
Carey Matthews
British - Pureblood - Slytherin Second Year

Male Posts : 115

PostSubject: Re: Second Lesson First Years   Second Lesson First Years EmptyWed May 02, 2012 6:20 am

Carey groaned as he neared the room. He just did. not. like. charms. They were fine for smaller things, he supposed, getting done you didn't want to, of just making things easier. He knew he needed to learn it, he'd hate it if he didn't. But that didn't mean he had to like it. It often seemed so tedious, at least with the bit of practice he already had when his mother would let him help out a little bit when setting up for hosting event or parties.

Carey walked into the room with an unamused expression, not that he had any other expression on very often as of recently unless talking to people he could call his friends, though he still didn't know any too well. He saw red and blue sittting up by the front, and as long as it wan't Halcyon, he'd sit with them. The only other Gryffindor he really knew was Sophie. Coming closer he saw it was her, and a girl he didn't know. He sat on the other side of Sophie and looked over to the two. "Hey." he greeted them, then sighed, squinting to read the word on the board. He gave up and looked back to the girls, addressing the Ravenclaw, ,"I'm Carey Matthews, what's your name?" he asked, conversationally.
Back to top Go down
Jamie Wright
Jamie Wright
British - Muggleborn - Hufflepuff Second Year
British - Muggleborn - Hufflepuff Second Year

PostSubject: Re: Second Lesson First Years   Second Lesson First Years EmptyThu May 03, 2012 11:22 am

Jamie had been sitting in an abandoned corridor for hours, revelling in the darkness and the solitude. She'd written down in her notepad with her favourite ball-point pen what was upsetting her, and so far she had a list of 'No friends, person I don't like, miss my twin, miss my horse, miss mummy, miss daddy, feel sick, miss home.' And she sighed at the list of things that were upsetting her. She felt a wave of nausea wash over her again and she gagged, before it passed and her head fell back against the wall once more. She pushed her notepad off her lap, drew her knees up to her chest and sobbed.

She'd come to the conclusion that she was just to young and not ready to be apart from her parents and her twin. Even if her twin was still at the school, she rarely saw her and it was making her swirl into depression. She didn't even have any friends, she just had some stupid boy that she didn't like to irritate her all of the time. Her teddy didn't offer comfort anymore, and she wished she could be home again. She felt like a tiny little girl thrust into a big kids situation that she wasn't ready for. Jamie looked down at her watch and with a sigh she walked along to her charms lesson with her eyes fixed on her feet. As she'd begun to do in every class, she walked straight to the back, sat in a corner and rested her head against the wall with her eyes shut.
Back to top Go down
Tatiana Devit
Tatiana Devit

PostSubject: Re: Second Lesson First Years   Second Lesson First Years EmptyFri May 04, 2012 2:53 pm

Tati was really glad when someone had come to set beside her, she was needing to make some friends. Just as she was about to introduce herself another guy walked i and sat down too and then he introduced his self.

"Well I am Tatiana Devit, but you may call me Tati" Tati smiled but did not hold out her hand. She still had a problem with germs and she didn't like to get them from anything or anyone.
Back to top Go down
Sophie Robin
Sophie Robin

PostSubject: Re: Second Lesson First Years   Second Lesson First Years EmptySun May 06, 2012 12:22 am

Sophie saw that Jamie if she recalled correctly came in and she didn't look good. She smiled at Carey and stood up not wanting her to be alone. "Hey I'm going to see if I can help." She said vaguely, knowing Carey wasn't too fond of the hufflepuff. "I'll talk to you later Tati, it was nice to meet you and I'll talk to you soon, Carey." She said smiling at her friend.

She walked over to the back and sat next to the sad Huffflepuff. She smiled slightly and put her things down. "Hi, I'm Sophie." She said with a small smile. "It's kinda scary being away from home isn't it." She said thinking she was homesick.
Back to top Go down
Carey Matthews
Carey Matthews

Male Posts : 115

PostSubject: Re: Second Lesson First Years   Second Lesson First Years EmptySun May 06, 2012 8:43 am

After asking the Ravenclaw girl her name, he glanced over to the door noticing the other twin walk in the room. She did not look well at all. He rolled his eyes a bit, what a baby.

He smiled a bit looking back at the Ravenclaw as she introduced herself. He nodded. "Well, nice to meet you, Tat." He then looked up as Sophie rose suddenly. he raised an eyebrow when she said she was going to try to help. He just looked back to the front of the room with a shrug. Whatever just cause he didn't like her didn't mean she didn't have to either.
Back to top Go down
Tatiana Devit
Tatiana Devit

PostSubject: Re: Second Lesson First Years   Second Lesson First Years EmptyMon May 07, 2012 10:22 am

Tati smiled at the boy who talked to her, she thought she could use this chance to catch up on last weeks lessons.

"By any chance could you help me with the last lesson since I was not here?" Tati smiled and hoped he would.
Back to top Go down

Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Second Lesson First Years   Second Lesson First Years Empty

Back to top Go down

Second Lesson First Years

View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 1 of 1