Site Closed
Thanks for visiting our site, but sadly this forum is no longer active... Sad
Site Closed
Thanks for visiting our site, but sadly this forum is no longer active... Sad
Site Closed
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Site Closed

It was fun while it lasted <3

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in
Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
Latest topics
» Running Up That Hill (An HP RP Site)
Good News ( Capper and Tessa) EmptySun Nov 26, 2017 12:21 am by Eldred Bennet

» Luna Vermiculus University
Good News ( Capper and Tessa) EmptyFri Feb 27, 2015 8:56 am by Shadow Craven

» Hogwarts: Now and Forever
Good News ( Capper and Tessa) EmptyWed Feb 25, 2015 10:56 am by Roxanne Conner

» Hogwartsanewage
Good News ( Capper and Tessa) EmptyFri Nov 02, 2012 7:33 pm by Silvanus Snape

» Character Request
Good News ( Capper and Tessa) EmptySat Oct 06, 2012 8:13 pm by Roxanne Zakrevsky

» You Again (Lars and Violet)
Good News ( Capper and Tessa) EmptySat Oct 06, 2012 1:03 am by Lars Wilhelm

» Scent of Nature (Olivia & Humphrey)
Good News ( Capper and Tessa) EmptyThu Oct 04, 2012 1:39 pm by Humphrey Williams

» So We Meet Again (Adolphe & Tess)
Good News ( Capper and Tessa) EmptyThu Oct 04, 2012 12:06 pm by Adolphe Morel

» Time for Oneself (Albus and Tess)
Good News ( Capper and Tessa) EmptyWed Oct 03, 2012 1:04 am by Albus Fenwick

ChatBox

Good News ( Capper and Tessa)

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
AuthorMessage

Good News ( Capper and Tessa) Empty
PostSubject: Good News ( Capper and Tessa)   Good News ( Capper and Tessa) EmptyMon Apr 30, 2012 12:44 am

Tessa had just got home from her check up. She was so excited and couldn't wait to tell Capper. And she would be telling Lily that she would be getting a brother and a sister. She couldn't wait till she could show the ultrasound picture.

She would have to move Lily's playroom and set up a nursery for the new babies. This was a lot of work but she was glad.
Back to top Go down
Capper Renveno
Capper Renveno
British - Pureblood - Professor & OOTP

PostSubject: Re: Good News ( Capper and Tessa)   Good News ( Capper and Tessa) EmptyMon Apr 30, 2012 2:11 pm

Capper had just got home from the school and he was a little more tired than normal but what can we say, work is hard. Tessa had her baby check up today and he had to finish up some things.

Walking into the house he had to smile as he thought of being at home with his wife, it always had a lovely ring too it.

"Tessa dear, I am home." Capper yelled as he walked in the door and went in search of her.

Capper finally found her staring into Lily's room and so he walked up behind her placing his arms around her and then kissing her head.

"Hello beautiful, I trust everything went ok at the check up?"
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Good News ( Capper and Tessa)   Good News ( Capper and Tessa) EmptyMon Apr 30, 2012 4:30 pm

Tessa smiled as she was looking at Lily’s room. She would have to move all of Lily’s things. So that she could make it into her nursery. Tessa knew that she would have to still work. But she didn’t have any student, so she should be fine.

She smiled as she heard her husband coming into the house. Tessa loved it when she had someone to come home to. Sure she had Lily, but knows she had her husband. This was something that she missed when she was married to Damien. But she didn’t want to think about those times now.

Tessa smiled as he kissed her head. “I am going to have so much work ahead of me. Moving everything from one room and placing it in here.” But she smiled because she knew that it was worth it.

“Everything is fine. We need to pick out a name for a little boy.” She then showed him the moving ultrasound. Because I am having twins.”
Back to top Go down
Capper Renveno
Capper Renveno

PostSubject: Re: Good News ( Capper and Tessa)   Good News ( Capper and Tessa) EmptyTue May 01, 2012 12:40 am

Capper had to smile when she talked about moving everything around. "You realize that with magic it will take no time at all, right?" Capper tried not to laugh.

Capper almost fell on the floor when she talked about having twins, "Twins, as in two babies." Capper leaned against the wall and slid to the floor.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Good News ( Capper and Tessa)   Good News ( Capper and Tessa) EmptyTue May 01, 2012 12:45 am

Tessa smiled. “ Yeah I know that. But I want to get the room ready for the twins.” She had to remind herself not to do a whole lot of magic because she was caring twins and her magic would be depleted.

She then saw how he was reacting and wasn't sure about it. “ Yes I am having twins. A boy and a little girl.”
Back to top Go down
Capper Renveno
Capper Renveno

PostSubject: Re: Good News ( Capper and Tessa)   Good News ( Capper and Tessa) EmptyTue May 01, 2012 1:45 am

Capper smiled as he sat on the floor "Don't worry, I am excited, just a little shocked."

Capper was completely shocked which he would say was more than a little. Wow, he was going from not being a father at all to being the father of 3.

Capper could tell she really wanted to get the room done. "I will make a deal with you, you tell me what you want and I will do all of the magic. I would not want you to tire yourself out."
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Good News ( Capper and Tessa)   Good News ( Capper and Tessa) EmptyTue May 01, 2012 1:55 am

Tessa smiled. “ Your shocked? You should have seen me when I found my little girl is small. Just to find out her brother is bigger.”

She smiled. “ Everything will be fine. I am sure that you will be a great father to Lily and the twins.” Tessa laughed. “ Well the little girl we decided on Faith. But we still have to name the boy.”

“ I need to move all of Lily's stuff in her room. And then I need to go shopping and buy everything that I would need for the twins nursery.”
Back to top Go down
Capper Renveno
Capper Renveno

PostSubject: Re: Good News ( Capper and Tessa)   Good News ( Capper and Tessa) EmptyTue May 01, 2012 3:33 am

Capper thought about it and then he decided, "I love the names Faith and Tyler, how about those names" Capper loved the idea of the name.

Looking around the room he was beginning to think that maybe they would have to expand the room a little to accommodate the two children.

"When do you want to start shopping, I am ready to get it done." Capper knew that the sooner they got it done the longer it would take for the babies to get here.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Good News ( Capper and Tessa)   Good News ( Capper and Tessa) EmptyTue May 01, 2012 3:50 am

Tessa smiled. “ I love both names.” She smiled as she thought about her twins. “ Faith and Tyler.”

She smiled. “ Yeah we have to make it just a little bit bigger. And I want to paint the baby room. Not sure of the colors yet. Maybe pink and blue?”

Tessa then kissed him. “ We can do it now. I know it is going to be a long day.”
Back to top Go down
Capper Renveno
Capper Renveno

PostSubject: Re: Good News ( Capper and Tessa)   Good News ( Capper and Tessa) EmptyTue May 01, 2012 4:02 am

Capper thought about the colors, "So, do you want to place like half wall in the middle of the room and then paint it pink and blue."

Capper could not imagine looking at a room painted half and half.

"Maybe we could get a bite of dinner too while we are out." Capper sighed he was getting a little hungry.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Good News ( Capper and Tessa)   Good News ( Capper and Tessa) EmptyTue May 01, 2012 4:29 am

Tessa smiled. “ Yeah we can do that. I know right now I am so tired, so you would have to do it for me. I can't do a whole lot.”

She knew that she wanted the two colors for Faith and Tyler.

“ Yeah that sounds like a good idea. I should eating something, have to stay healthy for the twins. And next month I have to go back to the healers.”
Back to top Go down
Capper Renveno
Capper Renveno

PostSubject: Re: Good News ( Capper and Tessa)   Good News ( Capper and Tessa) EmptyWed May 02, 2012 2:01 am

Capper held Tessa tight and close. "I will do it however you want to do it. I do not want you to over tax your magic."

Capper was looking all over the room trying to think of ideas on what to do, but he would leave it all up her and he would just do the work.

"Where would you like to have dinner tonight?"
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Good News ( Capper and Tessa)   Good News ( Capper and Tessa) EmptyWed May 02, 2012 2:32 am

Tessa smiled. " Thank you Capper. I know she told me to be careful since I was having twins. I will just tell you how I want it."

She was looking around the room trying to get an idea what she wanted done with it. " I didn't have this hard of a time when I did Lily's nursery."

" I don't know, where do you want to have dinner?"

Back to top Go down
Capper Renveno
Capper Renveno

PostSubject: Re: Good News ( Capper and Tessa)   Good News ( Capper and Tessa) EmptyWed May 02, 2012 3:46 am

Capper knew there was going to have to be a lot of changes done to be ready for twins, "Well for starters we need to find out what she thinks about apparating, and when we should stop that. We have the floo instead."

Capper was watching her as she was trying to concentrate on what to do, "Well you know if you don't like it one way we can change it, it is pretty simple"

"I could always pop over to London and pick up some McDonald's" Capper had not had Mickeys in along time

Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Good News ( Capper and Tessa)   Good News ( Capper and Tessa) EmptyWed May 02, 2012 3:57 am

Tessa smiled. “ Well I know for our wedding, Anne had to set up Portkey. Because when she was pregnant with her son she couldn't apparate.” She was still smiling. “ I been flooing since I found out I was pregnant.”

She laughed. “ Yeah I know it is easy. But I don't know what I want to do. With Lily is was really easy, but with two it is a little bit harder.”

“ That is something that I could do. I am too tired to go out with you.”
Back to top Go down
Capper Renveno
Capper Renveno

PostSubject: Re: Good News ( Capper and Tessa)   Good News ( Capper and Tessa) EmptyThu May 03, 2012 8:17 am

Capper had to smile as she talked about their wedding it was the happiest day of his life. "Well we will have to make sure we have plenty of floo powder." Capper smiled.

Capper just sighed, I guess it was because he was a male and didn't understand the point of all the fuse. Two beds, tables, dressers, and clothing what was so hard about that. Capper was smart enough not to argue with a pregnant woman.

"We will do whatever you want and we still have time." He smiled

"So what do you want, I am getting a grilled chicken sandwich and chocolate shake." Capper was getting hungry and was ready to go get the food.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Good News ( Capper and Tessa)   Good News ( Capper and Tessa) EmptyThu May 03, 2012 1:14 pm

Tessa smiled as she mention about the wedding. She finally got her fairytale happiness. “ That is good, I don't want to lose the twins over not following what the healer told me. I almost lost Lily when I was pregnant with her.

She then sighed. “ I have to decided the color of the room. I have to get me a rocking chair for the room.” When she looked at Capper she could tell what he was thinking. “ There is so much the has to be done for a nursery.”

“ I know we have time, I just want to start on it now.”

Tessa smiled when he talked about food. “ Well I want a big mac,fries, bottled water, crispy chicken honey mustard sandwich wrap and a strawberry shake.” She knew that it was a lot of food, but she was hungry.
Back to top Go down
Capper Renveno
Capper Renveno

PostSubject: Re: Good News ( Capper and Tessa)   Good News ( Capper and Tessa) EmptyFri May 04, 2012 3:44 am

Capper sighed when he thought of all the work he was going to have to do. He could see it now all the changes he was going to have to go throw, and listening to her list of food it was going to be a long 6 months.

"Well I am going to go buy out McDonald's and I shall be right back." Capper laughed and popped out to the alley that he always used for the shopping at McDonald's.

Capper went in and ordered the food, paid the lady and then went back to the alley and apparated back home. Walking into the kitchen placing the food on the table.

"Tessa, food come and get it."
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Good News ( Capper and Tessa)   Good News ( Capper and Tessa) EmptyFri May 04, 2012 4:04 am

Tessa knew that a lot of work would have to be done before the twins where born. She knew that she could just paint it one color and not have to worry about having a wall to separate them. Tessa knew that she was ordering a lot of food. But she was hungry.

She then started to laugh. “ I will be here waiting unless I lay down.” Which after she saw that he left she feel asleep on the couch. Everything that had to be down was making her tired. And carrying the twins.

Tessa heard Capper come back and say that the food was ready. But she was so tired.
Back to top Go down
Capper Renveno
Capper Renveno

PostSubject: Re: Good News ( Capper and Tessa)   Good News ( Capper and Tessa) EmptyFri May 04, 2012 1:42 pm

When Tessa didn't come into the kitchen when Capper called in went in search for her. Capper had to smile when he found Tessa asleep on the couch. He knew she was going to be tired all time so he knew he could just let her sleep.

He pulled the blanket that was on the couch over her and then kissed her forehead. He knew she was hungry but food can always wait and can always be replaced.

He left her to sleep and went back into the kitchen and ate his food.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Good News ( Capper and Tessa)   Good News ( Capper and Tessa) EmptyFri May 04, 2012 4:01 pm

Tessa was fast asleep on the couch. She knew that she was always going to be tired. But it would be worse with twins. Once she woke up she would have to deal with Lily and Damien. She knew that it was Christmas and would have to get ready for it.

She then felt a blanket being laid on her and a kiss on the forehead. Tessa smiled a little bit but went back to sleep.
Back to top Go down

Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Good News ( Capper and Tessa)   Good News ( Capper and Tessa) Empty

Back to top Go down

Good News ( Capper and Tessa)

View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 1 of 1