Site Closed
Thanks for visiting our site, but sadly this forum is no longer active... Sad
Site Closed
Thanks for visiting our site, but sadly this forum is no longer active... Sad
Site Closed
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Site Closed

It was fun while it lasted <3

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in
Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
Latest topics
» Running Up That Hill (An HP RP Site)
Hiding (E-May and Artie) EmptySun Nov 26, 2017 12:21 am by Eldred Bennet

» Luna Vermiculus University
Hiding (E-May and Artie) EmptyFri Feb 27, 2015 8:56 am by Shadow Craven

» Hogwarts: Now and Forever
Hiding (E-May and Artie) EmptyWed Feb 25, 2015 10:56 am by Roxanne Conner

» Hogwartsanewage
Hiding (E-May and Artie) EmptyFri Nov 02, 2012 7:33 pm by Silvanus Snape

» Character Request
Hiding (E-May and Artie) EmptySat Oct 06, 2012 8:13 pm by Roxanne Zakrevsky

» You Again (Lars and Violet)
Hiding (E-May and Artie) EmptySat Oct 06, 2012 1:03 am by Lars Wilhelm

» Scent of Nature (Olivia & Humphrey)
Hiding (E-May and Artie) EmptyThu Oct 04, 2012 1:39 pm by Humphrey Williams

» So We Meet Again (Adolphe & Tess)
Hiding (E-May and Artie) EmptyThu Oct 04, 2012 12:06 pm by Adolphe Morel

» Time for Oneself (Albus and Tess)
Hiding (E-May and Artie) EmptyWed Oct 03, 2012 1:04 am by Albus Fenwick

ChatBox

Hiding (E-May and Artie)

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
AuthorMessage
Ella-May
Ella-May

Female Posts : 15

Hiding (E-May and Artie) Empty
PostSubject: Hiding (E-May and Artie)   Hiding (E-May and Artie) EmptySun Apr 29, 2012 9:40 am

Ella's breath came out in cold puffs as she rumaged through the chest of clothes her brother kept for her on full moons. She quickly found a warm, tight-fitting dress from her coming-of-age party and put it on, memories flooding through her. She quickly donned the dusty garment, the long, mauve waves spilling over her thin body. Ella-May's eyes filled with tears but she brushed them back. Tonight, she was exploring. Walking around like the princess she used to be would do her some good.

Ella stepped out of Davi's room onto the cold stone outside, her bare feet just visible past the tattered hem of her red gown. It wasn't quite floor length but it meant she could move easily. She strode through the empty corridors, looking through every door and admiring the shining wonder of the full moon out of each window she passed.

Eventually Ella made it all the way down to the bottom of the castle and saw a door - large, dark, threatening - that seemed to call to her. Quietly, she moved up to it and curiously pushed it open. She gasped as she saw what was inside.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Hiding (E-May and Artie)   Hiding (E-May and Artie) EmptySun Apr 29, 2012 9:38 pm

Artemis walked by David's office. He thought he just remembered the question. But he then seen a girl walk out of his office. He thought this was strange because he didn't see her before. This girl was new to him and made his jaw drop. Artemis just stood there taking in her beauty. He then wondered who this beauty could be. Because she looked fit for a princess.

He then made a note to follow her. This was one women that Artemis was curious about. This was one that he wouldn't let get away from her. She was too beautiful to even describe. The way the moon was shinning on her made her radiant.

Artemis then followed her into this room.
Back to top Go down
Ella-May
Ella-May

PostSubject: Re: Hiding (E-May and Artie)   Hiding (E-May and Artie) EmptyMon Apr 30, 2012 11:12 am

Ella didn't register that she was being tailed. She couldn't care anyway. Her breath had been taken away by the beautiful interior of the room. It reminded her of the parlour at the summer palace.

Ella-May stepped inside and started giggling. Finally, a taste of home. She spun around and froze, her eyes catching hold of a man in the doorway, who seemed to be watching her. His dark hair fell in his eyes and she recognised him from that time in her brother's office last full moon.

Ella's big eyes widened further, and suddenly, she did care that someone could see her now. "No," she whispered. "Not yet!" She was scared. No one was supposed to know until they'd found a cure.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Hiding (E-May and Artie)   Hiding (E-May and Artie) EmptyMon Apr 30, 2012 12:44 pm

Artemis just stood there and was watching her in wonder. The fact she looked so happy and carefree. He was glad to be watching someone like this. After what the wizarding world was going through. It was nice for a change. And she was a beauty, so that was something else. Artemis couldn't take his eye off her.

He could tell that she was scared. And he had no idea what she was talking about. “ Ne vous inquiétez pas de belles femmes » Artemis smiled cause he knew that women loved it when he would speak french.

OOC: Artie said dont' worry about it beautiful women
Back to top Go down
Ella-May
Ella-May

PostSubject: Re: Hiding (E-May and Artie)   Hiding (E-May and Artie) EmptyMon Apr 30, 2012 11:55 pm

Ella swallowed when he started speaking french. She was fluent but she always preferred her native tongue - Swedish. She shook her head sadly and backed away, not realising that she had switched back to Swedish again. "Nej, det är inte okej, det är inget okej. Detta är förstörd du inte ska vara här..." Ella was starting to ramble nervously but she didn't realise it. "Vad kommer Davi säga? Han sa alltid att jag skulle vara försiktig, ingen skulle veta om mig!"

Ella backed as far away from the strange man as possible until she bumped into a chair. She sat down, only just managing not to fall over. "Go away," she muttered in English.

((OOC: She said: "No, it's not alright, nothing's alright. This is messed up, you shouldn't be here..." and then: "What will Davi say? He always told me to be careful, no one was supposed to know about me!"))
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Hiding (E-May and Artie)   Hiding (E-May and Artie) EmptyTue May 01, 2012 12:09 am

Artemis looked at her. She looked like she was scared, he had never had a women act like this before. He then started to blink as he stared at her. She was so beautiful, she was something that he loved to look at. “ Why should I not be here?” Artemis then started to blink. “ What about David?”

“ I don't want to go away. I want to get to know you.”
Back to top Go down
Ella-May
Ella-May

PostSubject: Re: Hiding (E-May and Artie)   Hiding (E-May and Artie) EmptySun May 27, 2012 5:18 am

Ella-May turned around, suddenly incredibly defensive. "You can't get to know me," she spat. "No one can. Never. Now leave me alone, I don't have much longer left."

Ella realised that it was well past midnight. Few hours remained before the sun would stream in and turn her back into a leapard. This man really needed to go.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Hiding (E-May and Artie)   Hiding (E-May and Artie) EmptySun May 27, 2012 5:27 am

Artemis was looking at this women. There was something that she loved about her. “ Please I just want to get to know you.” He really didn't know what she meant by she didn't have much longer. He didn't want to leave this beautiful creature.

He didn't want to leave her.
Back to top Go down

Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Hiding (E-May and Artie)   Hiding (E-May and Artie) Empty

Back to top Go down

Hiding (E-May and Artie)

View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Site Closed :: The Archives :: Old & Dead-