Site Closed
Thanks for visiting our site, but sadly this forum is no longer active... Sad
Site Closed
Thanks for visiting our site, but sadly this forum is no longer active... Sad
Site Closed
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Site Closed

It was fun while it lasted <3

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in
Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
Latest topics
» Running Up That Hill (An HP RP Site)
New People (Sophie and Carey) EmptySun Nov 26, 2017 12:21 am by Eldred Bennet

» Luna Vermiculus University
New People (Sophie and Carey) EmptyFri Feb 27, 2015 8:56 am by Shadow Craven

» Hogwarts: Now and Forever
New People (Sophie and Carey) EmptyWed Feb 25, 2015 10:56 am by Roxanne Conner

» Hogwartsanewage
New People (Sophie and Carey) EmptyFri Nov 02, 2012 7:33 pm by Silvanus Snape

» Character Request
New People (Sophie and Carey) EmptySat Oct 06, 2012 8:13 pm by Roxanne Zakrevsky

» You Again (Lars and Violet)
New People (Sophie and Carey) EmptySat Oct 06, 2012 1:03 am by Lars Wilhelm

» Scent of Nature (Olivia & Humphrey)
New People (Sophie and Carey) EmptyThu Oct 04, 2012 1:39 pm by Humphrey Williams

» So We Meet Again (Adolphe & Tess)
New People (Sophie and Carey) EmptyThu Oct 04, 2012 12:06 pm by Adolphe Morel

» Time for Oneself (Albus and Tess)
New People (Sophie and Carey) EmptyWed Oct 03, 2012 1:04 am by Albus Fenwick

ChatBox

New People (Sophie and Carey)

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
AuthorMessage
Sophie Robin
Sophie Robin
British - Muggleborn - Gryffindor Second Year

New People (Sophie and Carey) Empty
PostSubject: New People (Sophie and Carey)   New People (Sophie and Carey) EmptyFri Apr 27, 2012 12:46 am

Sophie was exploring the castle. She was rather bored, not having yet made friends. She sighed as she thought of her friends back home. She missed them. She sighed and found a garden. She moved and looked. She liked it. She looked at all of the flowers, and wondered why she was in gryffindor. She wasn't brave, she was kind sure but not brave.

She sighed and kept walking, she didn't even have any friends yet. She was by herself in this strange new world. She didn't like it not one bit. So absorbed in her own world she didn't notice a boy come in.
Back to top Go down
Carey Matthews
Carey Matthews
British - Pureblood - Slytherin Second Year

Male Posts : 115

PostSubject: Re: New People (Sophie and Carey)   New People (Sophie and Carey) EmptyFri Apr 27, 2012 2:36 am

After being annoyingly interrupted the last time he came here by Halcyon freakin' Dumbledore, Carey decided to try his luck and come back. It was only place hardly anyone else was, and he needed some solitude right now. It was strange cause it was so unlike him. He was just used to being surrounded with people that being on back terms with so many people was stressing him out. He didn't care about the twins or neon-head, he just wanted some friends though. and Meliae was too quiet to really count. Plus she lived with him now, so that made things different.

He sighed as he walked into the gardens, and looked around, the entrance closing behind him. He began to walk around when he caught sight of a Gryffindor girl he'd seen in his class. He smiled a bit, and approached her. "Hey there-" He said, looking out over the small pond and the fish in it.
Back to top Go down
Sophie Robin
Sophie Robin

PostSubject: Re: New People (Sophie and Carey)   New People (Sophie and Carey) EmptyFri Apr 27, 2012 3:13 am

Sophie was looking at all the flowers and smiling. She was just about to sit down and draw a bit when she saw the other boy. "Hello, I'm Sophie." she said holding out her hand to him.

She smiled hoping she could make a friend. Life was always so much better when you had friends to share it with. She valued her friends. "It's nice here isn't it" She said.

Last edited by Sophie Robin on Sat Apr 28, 2012 8:13 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Carey Matthews
Carey Matthews

PostSubject: Re: New People (Sophie and Carey)   New People (Sophie and Carey) EmptySat Apr 28, 2012 10:43 am

Carey smiled back at the girl, reaching his hand out to shake her's. She seemed to at least have manners unlike everyone else. Everyone else seemed so distant to each other. Or maybe it was just him. Maybe he wasn't as good at making friends as he thought, specially when the first three people he met he hated and fought with. He figured it must have put other people off. "Carey Matthews." He said simply before letting go of her hand.

He nodded and looked around. "Yeah, it is. It's kinda nice that it's so quiet and not filled with people like every place else in the castle."
Back to top Go down
Sophie Robin
Sophie Robin

PostSubject: Re: New People (Sophie and Carey)   New People (Sophie and Carey) EmptySat Apr 28, 2012 8:19 pm

Sophie Smiled. "Nice to meet you Carey." She said smiling at him. She had yet to meet many people and was please that he seemed nice enough. She wasn't to fond of people who were rude.

"I know I just found it I was going to read." She said holding up her manga. She liked this one finding it interesting. "There is a lot of people in the castle. It's a bit scary at first and so many stairs." She sighed. Stairs were her mortal enemy. "Made any friends yet?" She asked, looking at him.
Back to top Go down
Carey Matthews
Carey Matthews

PostSubject: Re: New People (Sophie and Carey)   New People (Sophie and Carey) EmptySat Apr 28, 2012 8:45 pm

Carey nodded, "Yeah you too." he raised an eyebrow looking at the book she help up. "Read? That looks more like a comic or something." He held out his hand. "Would you mind if I looked at it?" He remembered Ripley bringing home muggle comic books from school, having bought them from kids. This art style looked different then that though.

"Really? I usually like big crowds. Something I'm pretty used to. The moving stairs, I'm not to sure about," he said with a shrug. "I don't know too many people yet, so the crowds aren't as fun."

When she asked if he made any friends yet he looked to the side. "Well, I've made some. And some...not friends? And I came across someone I guess I could call an old friend? I don't know, to be honest." he rubbed the back of neck. "It's complicated?" He tried to offer with a shrug. He hated not having people to wave to or say hi to through the corridors. It was something he was so used to and it made him feel so weird to feel so isolated. But all that would come in time he supposed.
Back to top Go down
Sophie Robin
Sophie Robin

PostSubject: Re: New People (Sophie and Carey)   New People (Sophie and Carey) EmptySat Apr 28, 2012 9:13 pm

Sophie smiled at Carey. "Well It is sorta. It's called a manga." She said handing it to him. She didn't mind she had quite a few in her dorm.

"The stairs move!?" She asked. "Well I'm dead. I trip enough when they stay still." She said sighing. Well as long as I don't get some seventh year maad at me I should be fine." She said shrugging.

"Well thats good. This is All so new to me." She said with a small shrug. "Well if you ever want to talk I'll listen." She said smiling slightly at him. "I'll be your friend." she said with a larger smile.
Back to top Go down
Carey Matthews
Carey Matthews

PostSubject: Re: New People (Sophie and Carey)   New People (Sophie and Carey) EmptyFri May 04, 2012 5:38 am

Carey flipped through it, careful and knowing not to bend the spine of the book. As he flipped through he looked confused. "This...doesn't make a lot of sense. Is it out of order or something??"

He looked from the book and at her, smiling a bit. "Of course they do, you hadn't noticed??" he laughed a little. "And I hardly think you could make a seventh year mad unless you...well ruin all their notes before their exams." he said shrugging. He spoke from experience. It was the one time he actually was able to get his older brother in trouble for trying to hurt him. It was so worth it too.

He nodded when she said it was all new to her. "Oh, you're muggleborn." he smiled "Pretty huge change isn't it? You probably don't know to many people yet." He nodded again when she said she'd be his friend. "Alright then, friends then?" he said, a playful smile on his face as he held out his hand to shake on it.
Back to top Go down
Sophie Robin
Sophie Robin

PostSubject: Re: New People (Sophie and Carey)   New People (Sophie and Carey) EmptySun May 06, 2012 12:37 am

Sophie smiled and shook her head. "You read it differently." She explained and gently took the book back and showed him how it worked before handing it back for him to look at.

"Umm no, I haven't. I really just focus on not tripping. I mean there are seven floors and the towers too." She said sighing. "I really don't like stairs." She said with a frown. "Well they may not like if I fall on them." She said shrugging.

"Yes I am. It's all so different. I was raised to think that magic was in fairy tales and I learn it's real." She said looking around at the room.

She smiled as he offered his hand. "Friends." She said taking it and smiling.
Back to top Go down

Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: New People (Sophie and Carey)   New People (Sophie and Carey) Empty

Back to top Go down

New People (Sophie and Carey)

View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Site Closed :: The Archives :: Old & Dead-