Site Closed
Thanks for visiting our site, but sadly this forum is no longer active... Sad
Site Closed
Thanks for visiting our site, but sadly this forum is no longer active... Sad
Site Closed
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Site Closed

It was fun while it lasted <3

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in
Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
Latest topics
» Running Up That Hill (An HP RP Site)
Dress Shopping (Anne Tessa and Lily) EmptySun Nov 26, 2017 12:21 am by Eldred Bennet

» Luna Vermiculus University
Dress Shopping (Anne Tessa and Lily) EmptyFri Feb 27, 2015 8:56 am by Shadow Craven

» Hogwarts: Now and Forever
Dress Shopping (Anne Tessa and Lily) EmptyWed Feb 25, 2015 10:56 am by Roxanne Conner

» Hogwartsanewage
Dress Shopping (Anne Tessa and Lily) EmptyFri Nov 02, 2012 7:33 pm by Silvanus Snape

» Character Request
Dress Shopping (Anne Tessa and Lily) EmptySat Oct 06, 2012 8:13 pm by Roxanne Zakrevsky

» You Again (Lars and Violet)
Dress Shopping (Anne Tessa and Lily) EmptySat Oct 06, 2012 1:03 am by Lars Wilhelm

» Scent of Nature (Olivia & Humphrey)
Dress Shopping (Anne Tessa and Lily) EmptyThu Oct 04, 2012 1:39 pm by Humphrey Williams

» So We Meet Again (Adolphe & Tess)
Dress Shopping (Anne Tessa and Lily) EmptyThu Oct 04, 2012 12:06 pm by Adolphe Morel

» Time for Oneself (Albus and Tess)
Dress Shopping (Anne Tessa and Lily) EmptyWed Oct 03, 2012 1:04 am by Albus Fenwick

ChatBox

Dress Shopping (Anne Tessa and Lily)

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
Go to page : 1, 2  Next
AuthorMessage
Anne Greene
Anne Greene
British - Muggleborn - OOTP & Professor

Female Posts : 625

Dress Shopping (Anne Tessa and Lily) Empty
PostSubject: Dress Shopping (Anne Tessa and Lily)   Dress Shopping (Anne Tessa and Lily) EmptySat Apr 21, 2012 12:55 am

Anne sighed she couldn't believe she had agreed to this. She would much rather be at home. She felt slightly sick as always. She really didn't like this part of being pregnant. She knew however it could get worse, then so much better. She smiled putting her hands on her still flat stomach she smiled thinking that she was bearing life. She never thought about this before. What a gift it was. Anne smiled she hadn't felt like this when she was pregnant with DJ. Maybe because this child was made out of love not forced. She knew they would love them the same but still.

Anne smiled at Tessa she was still trying on dresses she wondered how many she was going to try. Lily was looking around and Anne kept her eye on her. She knew that she hadn't gone to this much trouble when she got married.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Dress Shopping (Anne Tessa and Lily)   Dress Shopping (Anne Tessa and Lily) EmptySat Apr 21, 2012 1:04 am

Tessa hated trying on all of the dresses. All she wanted to do was get home to Capper. But it looked like Lily was having a good time. And Tessa wasn't going to spoil all of her fun. Tessa knew that she would have to find a dress soon. She was already getting her baby bump, Tessa would find out soon what she was having. Tessa hated all the morning sickness that she was having. She explained it to Lily about her being pregnant. And how she was marrying Capper, Lily took it better than Damien marrying Anne. She then smiled as she looked at Anne. “ You don't have to help, you should go look for a dress.” She knew that after the dress everything would be a lot easier.

She hated it the none of them where fitting her. And the wedding was in a month. Tessa was loving the dresses that Lily was bringing her but none was fitting. She was have to explain that she needed bigger sizes because of her baby bump.
Back to top Go down
Lily Renveno Greene
Lily Renveno Greene

PostSubject: Re: Dress Shopping (Anne Tessa and Lily)   Dress Shopping (Anne Tessa and Lily) EmptySat Apr 21, 2012 1:09 am

Lily was bringing more and more dresses to her mommy and Anne. She was having a good time. She was spending time with both her mommy's. Her real mommy and her mommy Anne. And it was fun that they was looking for dresses. Because today they was going to look for her one. And this was all exciting to her.

She smiled as she got more dresses for her mommy to try on.
Back to top Go down
Anne Greene
Anne Greene

PostSubject: Re: Dress Shopping (Anne Tessa and Lily)   Dress Shopping (Anne Tessa and Lily) EmptySat Apr 21, 2012 1:20 am

Anne sighed and went to help Lily find A dress. She knew she would need a slightly bigger size. She knew that Lily didn't understand. "Lily hun, you want to look at dresses for you?" She asked.

Anne went and looked for a few more dresses. She smiled as she brought three back to her. "Ok Tessa these are the right size they should fit." She said smiling. She handed her the dresses.

Dress Shopping (Anne Tessa and Lily) Rich-taffeta-strapless-ball-gown-chapel-train-wedding-dresses-wd-11064
Dress one

Dress Shopping (Anne Tessa and Lily) Wedding-dresses-Mermaid-Wedding-Dresses-BW11292
Dress two

Dress Shopping (Anne Tessa and Lily) 11953_5259
Dress three
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Dress Shopping (Anne Tessa and Lily)   Dress Shopping (Anne Tessa and Lily) EmptySat Apr 21, 2012 1:23 am

Tessa looked at the dresses. “ Awww they look beautiful Anne. I don't know it might hard to choose. I know I used to watch this muggle wedding show. It was called say yes to the dress. And when I try it on I will know it is the one.

She was smiling when she seen Anne and Lily getting along better.
Back to top Go down
Lily Renveno Greene
Lily Renveno Greene

PostSubject: Re: Dress Shopping (Anne Tessa and Lily)   Dress Shopping (Anne Tessa and Lily) EmptySat Apr 21, 2012 1:27 am

Lily looked up at Anne as she came over. “ But these dresses are smaller and would fit my mommy.” She felted like she had just done something wrong. But she then seen her mommy trying on all of the dresses. She looked happy when she was doing it.

“ Mommy Anne maybe we can find mommy more dresses.”
Back to top Go down
Anne Greene
Anne Greene

PostSubject: Re: Dress Shopping (Anne Tessa and Lily)   Dress Shopping (Anne Tessa and Lily) EmptySat Apr 21, 2012 1:33 am

Anne chuckled lightly. "Well go Try them on." She said thinking about how she had tried on her dress and fell in love with in at first sight. She loved her dress it was very simple but it suited her.

Anne smiled at Lily. "Lily, your mommy is pregnant. She needs a bit of a bigger size right now." She told her softly. Anne looked over at the store. "You want to help me find my dress?" She asked her, "then we can find yours." She said smiling thinking about what size she would need. She was still changing though she wasn't showing yet.

"Sure lets go look at more dresses." She said looking at all of them she saw four that Tessa would look good in, but she still needed to try on the first three.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Dress Shopping (Anne Tessa and Lily)   Dress Shopping (Anne Tessa and Lily) EmptySat Apr 21, 2012 1:40 am

Tessa smiled. “ Yeah I can go help you. Yours might be easier than mine. And I have to find Lily's too. Getting married in one month is a little bit hard. And being pregnant on that. She knew that this was going to be a long day. But in the end she would find her dress.

She was smiling as she tried on the dresses. Tessa then tried on the third on. “ I think I like this. Lily's let's put this into a pile that mommy loves. And we will try on more dresses.”
Back to top Go down
Lily Renveno Greene
Lily Renveno Greene

PostSubject: Re: Dress Shopping (Anne Tessa and Lily)   Dress Shopping (Anne Tessa and Lily) EmptySat Apr 21, 2012 1:43 am

Lily looked at Anne. “ You mean that a mommy and a daddy have so much love that is how babies are made?” She then was smiling because that is what her mommy told her. When she said that she might have a new brother or sister by her daddy. Lily didn't know how she was going to tell her two daddy's apart.

“ Can I find my dress?”
Back to top Go down
Anne Greene
Anne Greene

PostSubject: Re: Dress Shopping (Anne Tessa and Lily)   Dress Shopping (Anne Tessa and Lily) EmptySat Apr 21, 2012 1:51 am

Anne smiled and nodded she had yet to tell Lily she was having a baby to. How did you explain it. She was very happy that Lily didn't ask about how she had DJ. Though he loved him he was not conceived out of love. He was conceived out of hate and one sided lust.

Anne smiled at Tessa she looked so nice in the dresses. She looked over to where two off the other dresses she liked were hanging. She walked over to them and picked them. She smiled at them both. She hoped Tessa would like them. She brought them back and moved over to Lily again.

"Come on let's find our dresses." She said. Anne had no clue if she was invited but she wanted to help Lily and she really wanted to find a dress that would look good on her. She smiled as she saw a dress for Lily.

Dress four
Dress Shopping (Anne Tessa and Lily) Wedding%20dress%20with%20a%20beautiful%20ribbon

Dress five
Dress Shopping (Anne Tessa and Lily) New-Bridal-Wedding-Dress-5551

Lily Dress one
Dress Shopping (Anne Tessa and Lily) Flower-Girl-Dresses-FD010-
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Dress Shopping (Anne Tessa and Lily)   Dress Shopping (Anne Tessa and Lily) EmptySat Apr 21, 2012 1:59 am

Tessa was still trying on the dresses that Anne brought to her and smiled. “ I love the fourth one! Put that one with the other maybe dresses. There are so many dresses that I don't know. I want it to be perfect. And I want to look good on that day.”

She smiled when she seen Lily's dress. “ What do you think about that one?”
Back to top Go down
Lily Renveno Greene
Lily Renveno Greene

PostSubject: Re: Dress Shopping (Anne Tessa and Lily)   Dress Shopping (Anne Tessa and Lily) EmptySat Apr 21, 2012 2:03 am

Lily smiled as she seen the dress. “ I think that it is pretty but I don't know.” She smiled as she looked at her mommy. Her mommy told her to always tell the truth when it came to

“ I want to look more.”
Back to top Go down
Anne Greene
Anne Greene

PostSubject: Re: Dress Shopping (Anne Tessa and Lily)   Dress Shopping (Anne Tessa and Lily) EmptySat Apr 21, 2012 2:10 am

Anne smiled and began to look at more dresses she kept her eye on the other she thought would be good for Tessa but wanted to find a few for Lily. She also needed a dress. She smiled as she shifted through the dresses. She sneaked over to the maternity sections and found a few for herself.

Anne smiled at the two dresses she had found for herself and found a few more for Lily. "Hey Tessa I want to try a few on." She said making sure Lily was ok.

Anne Dress one
Dress Shopping (Anne Tessa and Lily) Cocktail-Dresses-For-Weddings

Anne Dress two
Dress Shopping (Anne Tessa and Lily) Jsboutiqueembellishedruched

Lily dress two
Dress Shopping (Anne Tessa and Lily) 2694736284_fb4eb78cd5

Lily Dress three
Dress Shopping (Anne Tessa and Lily) 372271502_017

Lily Dress four
Dress Shopping (Anne Tessa and Lily) Images?q=tbn:ANd9GcTdU6HHPu7R1kQ3_h5oRMCTHbo4L3UVA2F5tiX1Z4veHfvTlA-e
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Dress Shopping (Anne Tessa and Lily)   Dress Shopping (Anne Tessa and Lily) EmptySat Apr 21, 2012 2:16 am

Tessa smiled. “ Yeah sure go find you some dresses.” She was still smiling. “ Do you want to take Lily to try on a couple of dresses?”

She smiled months before she didn't trust Anne with Lily. But she was changing her mind.
Back to top Go down
Lily Renveno Greene
Lily Renveno Greene

PostSubject: Re: Dress Shopping (Anne Tessa and Lily)   Dress Shopping (Anne Tessa and Lily) EmptySat Apr 21, 2012 2:22 am

Lily then tried on the third dress and was giggling. “ This is my one mommy Anne.” She loved trying on dresses. Cause it made her feel like a princess. She knew that her mommy was having trouble. But her mommy Anne was helping her.

“ Did you find you a dress?”
Back to top Go down
Anne Greene
Anne Greene

PostSubject: Re: Dress Shopping (Anne Tessa and Lily)   Dress Shopping (Anne Tessa and Lily) EmptySat Apr 21, 2012 2:37 am

Anne smiled as she came out she smiled at the dress but it wasn't the one for her. She shook her head and tried the other one. She sighed it was too tight in the chest. Well she always thought bigger boobs were a good thing, I guess she was wrong. She smiled and came out in her clothes. she went back to looking finding a few. She smiled as she found more for Lily.

She really wished that finding dresses was easier. "Hey Lily lets look for some more just for fun." She said spotting the perfect one for her. She saw several others that would look good as well. She knew that the little girl loved it.

Lily Dress five
Dress Shopping (Anne Tessa and Lily) 52846995597038595DUOuIcdyc

Lily Dress six
Dress Shopping (Anne Tessa and Lily) Images?q=tbn:ANd9GcRQsAJLYx4jnKhAkdSKfcbsyhEKYmDezquV6i2TJxeBQ06Xi1Xj

Lily Dress seven
Dress Shopping (Anne Tessa and Lily) Bella_Ivory
Back to top Go down
Lily Renveno Greene
Lily Renveno Greene

PostSubject: Re: Dress Shopping (Anne Tessa and Lily)   Dress Shopping (Anne Tessa and Lily) EmptySat Apr 21, 2012 2:41 am

Lily smiled as she was trying on more and more dresses. But she really liked the fifth one that she had tried on. Because it reminded her of her favorite disney princess. And it was something that she loved.

“Mommy Anne I like the fourth one.”

Last edited by Lily Grey on Sat Apr 21, 2012 9:01 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Anne Greene
Anne Greene

PostSubject: Re: Dress Shopping (Anne Tessa and Lily)   Dress Shopping (Anne Tessa and Lily) EmptySat Apr 21, 2012 3:03 am

Anne smiled at Lily spotting a few more dresses she wanted to try on. "Well I want to try on a few." She told her smiling. "You want to help me pick?" She asked the six year old.

As Anne was walking over she saw another dress that would look good on the bride to be. She smiled and pointed it out to Lily. "What about That one do you want to bring it to Mommy?" She asked her softly.

Anne reached the dresses she wanted to try and grabbed them moving back to the change room.

Tessa Dress six
Dress Shopping (Anne Tessa and Lily) WDA0075

Anne Dress three
Dress Shopping (Anne Tessa and Lily) Beach-wedding-guest-dress

Anne Dress four
Dress Shopping (Anne Tessa and Lily) Img-thing?

Anne Dress five
Dress Shopping (Anne Tessa and Lily) Klein-wedding-guest-dress
Back to top Go down
Lily Renveno Greene
Lily Renveno Greene

PostSubject: Re: Dress Shopping (Anne Tessa and Lily)   Dress Shopping (Anne Tessa and Lily) EmptySat Apr 21, 2012 4:33 pm

Lily looked up at Anne and was smiling. “ I guess I can help pick a dress out for you.” She was having a good time today. Lily got to spend time with both of her mommies. So she was happy, and the fact that Capper was making her mommy happy. It made her happy thinking about it.

“ Oh I love that one, it looks like Cinderella. She will look like a Disney princess.”
Back to top Go down
Anne Greene
Anne Greene

PostSubject: Re: Dress Shopping (Anne Tessa and Lily)   Dress Shopping (Anne Tessa and Lily) EmptySat Apr 21, 2012 8:32 pm

Anne nodded loving the dress herself. She needed to find a dress for herself though. She wondered if she could find one. There were so many here. She sighed and wondered why Tessa was having so much trouble finding a dress she had found one very easily. Yet here they were on dress six. Would she ever choose one?

Anne spotted one more dress she thought it was perfect for her. It was simple and would look great with the baby bump she knew would be there. She walked over and grabbed it she smiled. She went back and tried it on it was perfect. She came out. "I'm getting this one." She announced to Lily and Tessa.

Anne The Dress
Dress Shopping (Anne Tessa and Lily) 648_97006_P
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Dress Shopping (Anne Tessa and Lily)   Dress Shopping (Anne Tessa and Lily) EmptySat Apr 21, 2012 9:25 pm

Tessa looked and smiled at Anne. At least she had a easy time finding her dress. With Tessa it was difficult. Tessa knew that it would be hard when she started that day. It wasn't something easy for her to choose. It was a dress that would be past down to Lily one day.

She was glad that Anne was getting her dress today. “ Did you find one for Lily Anne?”
Back to top Go down
Anne Greene
Anne Greene

PostSubject: Re: Dress Shopping (Anne Tessa and Lily)   Dress Shopping (Anne Tessa and Lily) EmptySat Apr 21, 2012 9:46 pm

Anne smiled as she changed back into her clothes. She had spotted one for Lily and went to grab it. It seemed perfect. It was adorable. She would be the cutest thing ever in it. She smiled and brought it over to her.

"Lily you want to try on one more?" She asked holding out the dress. "Then we can show mommy." She told her thinking about the perfect dress.

Lily dress
Dress Shopping (Anne Tessa and Lily) CC1011_Camel
Back to top Go down
Lily Renveno Greene
Lily Renveno Greene

PostSubject: Re: Dress Shopping (Anne Tessa and Lily)   Dress Shopping (Anne Tessa and Lily) EmptySat Apr 21, 2012 10:08 pm

Lily was smiling. “ Alright I will try this one on.” Mommy Anne had to be sure that this one would be perfect for her. She would try on the dress anyways. But when she did she fell in love with it. “ Mommy Anne this is the one.”

“ Can we go show off this one to mommy?”
Back to top Go down
Anne Greene
Anne Greene

PostSubject: Re: Dress Shopping (Anne Tessa and Lily)   Dress Shopping (Anne Tessa and Lily) EmptySat Apr 21, 2012 10:21 pm

Anne smiled seeing that it was indeed perfect. She smiled and thought that she was good at this. All of the dresses had looked good but this was by far the best. "Sure lets go show your mommy." She said smiling at her. "Tessa what do you think?" She asked.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Dress Shopping (Anne Tessa and Lily)   Dress Shopping (Anne Tessa and Lily) EmptySun Apr 22, 2012 12:12 am

Lily was smiling as she walked over to her mommy. “ Mommy this is the dress that I want. It perfect.” She was smiling and this was something that Tessa loved. “ Honey if that is what you wants then we will get that one.”

Tessa was smiling too. “ Now if we find mine today it will be great.”
Back to top Go down

Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Dress Shopping (Anne Tessa and Lily)   Dress Shopping (Anne Tessa and Lily) Empty

Back to top Go down

Dress Shopping (Anne Tessa and Lily)

View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 1 of 2Go to page : 1, 2  Next

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Site Closed :: The Archives :: Old & Dead-