Site Closed
Thanks for visiting our site, but sadly this forum is no longer active... Sad
Site Closed
Thanks for visiting our site, but sadly this forum is no longer active... Sad
Site Closed
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Site Closed

It was fun while it lasted <3

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in
Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
Latest topics
» Running Up That Hill (An HP RP Site)
First Year's : Lesson One EmptySun Nov 26, 2017 12:21 am by Eldred Bennet

» Luna Vermiculus University
First Year's : Lesson One EmptyFri Feb 27, 2015 8:56 am by Shadow Craven

» Hogwarts: Now and Forever
First Year's : Lesson One EmptyWed Feb 25, 2015 10:56 am by Roxanne Conner

» Hogwartsanewage
First Year's : Lesson One EmptyFri Nov 02, 2012 7:33 pm by Silvanus Snape

» Character Request
First Year's : Lesson One EmptySat Oct 06, 2012 8:13 pm by Roxanne Zakrevsky

» You Again (Lars and Violet)
First Year's : Lesson One EmptySat Oct 06, 2012 1:03 am by Lars Wilhelm

» Scent of Nature (Olivia & Humphrey)
First Year's : Lesson One EmptyThu Oct 04, 2012 1:39 pm by Humphrey Williams

» So We Meet Again (Adolphe & Tess)
First Year's : Lesson One EmptyThu Oct 04, 2012 12:06 pm by Adolphe Morel

» Time for Oneself (Albus and Tess)
First Year's : Lesson One EmptyWed Oct 03, 2012 1:04 am by Albus Fenwick

ChatBox

First Year's : Lesson One

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
AuthorMessage
Roxie Krum
Roxie Krum
Co-Founder / Head Administrator

Female Posts : 733

First Year's : Lesson One Empty
PostSubject: First Year's : Lesson One   First Year's : Lesson One EmptyMon Apr 16, 2012 9:44 am

Roxie fiddled with her wand, her feet up on the desk and slouching in her chair. A lazy grin was sprawled across her face. She was quite intrigued to see who was going to turn up, she loved introductions to legilimency. It was such an art.

Roxie sighed and closed her eyes, lifting her chin to the ceiling as she waited for the students to arrive.
Back to top Go down
Sabrina Eberstark
Sabrina Eberstark
German - Muggleborn - Tower Dormers Second Year

Female Posts : 62

PostSubject: Re: First Year's : Lesson One   First Year's : Lesson One EmptyMon Apr 16, 2012 7:43 pm

Sabrina walked into the classroom and saw Roxi- highmistress/professor Krum by the desk. She smiled and said a good morning before sitting down by a desk in the front.

She wondered what Legilimency was about, and wanted to check it out. She knew it had something to do with mind blockage from what she had read up about on the subjects. She hoped it was as cool as it sounded so it took her mind off things.
Back to top Go down
Roxie Krum
Roxie Krum

PostSubject: Re: First Year's : Lesson One   First Year's : Lesson One EmptyWed Apr 18, 2012 12:55 pm

Roxie smiled as she saw Sabrina walk in. She was looking positively healthy in her new uniforms, face clean and hair lovely and soft-looking. Roxie couldn't help but give herself a mental pat on the back after helping out Sabrina.

"Good morning," Roxie returned. She decided there would be no other students to this lesson so she stood up and sat on her desk.

"Looks like it's just you and me, kiddo. Alright. First things first. Has your mind ever been attacked before?"
Back to top Go down
Tricia Cissi Black
Tricia Cissi Black
German - Pureblood - West Wing Dormers Second Year

Female Posts : 44

PostSubject: Re: First Year's : Lesson One   First Year's : Lesson One EmptyWed Apr 18, 2012 2:31 pm

Tricia hadn't meant to fall asleep in the common room couch, but sitting by the fire in the most comfortable and squishy chair she'd ever sat in had eventually led to her falling asleep. She very suddenly jolted awake and cursed as she realised she was late. She combed her hair with her hands, grabbed her back and practically ran out of the common room. For any other class, she wouldn't've worried so much but this was the headmistress' class! Late, to the headmistresses class! Tricia cursed again as she climbed the stairs and arrived outside the classroom. With a deep breath, she stepped inside.

There was only one other student, and Tricia blinked. This was good for Tricia though,it meant that her and this other student would get much more individual focus. She smiled at the lehrer apologetically. "I am so sorry, m'am! Won't ever happen again." Tricia decided she might as well sit at the front since she'd been late, so she took her seat.
Back to top Go down
Sabrina Eberstark
Sabrina Eberstark

Female Posts : 62

PostSubject: Re: First Year's : Lesson One   First Year's : Lesson One EmptyWed Apr 18, 2012 4:46 pm

Sabrina smiled at Roxie. "Good morning to you too," she said happily.

She was so grateful to Roxie for everything the woman had done for her. She would probably never be able to express just how grateful she was. She was about to reply to the question with a 'no', when a memory flooded into her mind. She was in the white room again, isolated. Then a man walked into her room. Not the usual doctor, but someone wearing the same clothes as him. He walked over to her, staring into her eyes as if he could see his very soul. She had frowned, and then she had felt a pressure in her head. Nothing painful, but it was still there, and something told her that it was him doing it.

"Yes, once. A long time ago. Is tha-" Sabrina didn't get to finish as the door opened and she was distracted by a black haired girl she had seen before in History. Sabrina gave a friendly smile to the girl, and then looked back at Roxie.
Back to top Go down
Nara Bella Black
Nara Bella Black

Female Posts : 38

PostSubject: Re: First Year's : Lesson One   First Year's : Lesson One EmptyThu Apr 19, 2012 9:48 am

Nara groaned and ran after her sister. This was not good, she couldn't believe she'd lost her book. Her book that she still couldn't find... and then her ribbon went droopy, and she couldn't get it to stand up like normal. Not a great start to the day.

She burst into the classroom seconds after Trish, and spewed out a giant, mumbled apology, eyes wide with fear when she realised who was teaching. Nara gulped and tentatively sat beside her twin.
Back to top Go down
Roxie Krum
Roxie Krum

PostSubject: Re: First Year's : Lesson One   First Year's : Lesson One EmptyThu Apr 19, 2012 12:14 pm

Roxie smiled at Sabrina. She really was a sweet kid. Roxie was about to reply and start the lesson when the door to classroom was knocked open and two twin girls ran in. She scowled as they apologised.

"Ten points each from your house. I cannot excuse lateness in my class. Unless you've happened to find my favourite hat...?" Roxie asked, raising an eyebrow. She was still missing that goddamned hat... "That aside, since it is your first day, I will not give you a detention, rather a warning. This is your only one. You will never be late for my class again, or I might just do something drastic," Roxie grinned slightly sadistically, like a plotting child.

"Carrying on!" she exclaimed, clapping her hands and getting off the desk. "Have either of you ever had your minds invaded before? And Sabrina, I'll get to you next, it's just that we need everyone on the same level."
Back to top Go down
Tricia Cissi Black
Tricia Cissi Black

Female Posts : 44

PostSubject: Re: First Year's : Lesson One   First Year's : Lesson One EmptyMon Apr 23, 2012 11:13 am

Tricia gulped and pouted as they lost an over-all 20 points for their house, but she kept her mouth shut for fear of something horrible happening to her. She'd heard rumours that a new punishment had been developed where the student who was being punished had to wear a hideous outfit for a whole day - including a hat with food on it! She shuddered and shook her head at the question.

"No, I haven't." Tricia said.
Back to top Go down
Silvanus Snape
Silvanus Snape
British - Halfblood - Slytherin Second Year
British - Halfblood - Slytherin Second Year

PostSubject: Re: First Year's : Lesson One   First Year's : Lesson One EmptyTue Apr 24, 2012 1:08 am

Silvanus walk through the door she came through the door. She walk through the door coming she seat watching the class wondering what she was going to say to say the least.
Back to top Go down
Nara Bella Black
Nara Bella Black

PostSubject: Re: First Year's : Lesson One   First Year's : Lesson One EmptyThu Apr 26, 2012 9:57 am

Nara gulped and her hand latched onto her sister's wrist, like it always did whenever she was scared or nervous. She couldn't believe they'd together lost 20 points just for being late. Never again, she thought with wide eyes.

"N-no," she said, still a bit shaken up. Nara tried not to acknowledge the other girl who wandered in late, fearing that if she made a move Professor Krum would jab her with like, a knife or something.
Back to top Go down
Roxie Krum
Roxie Krum

PostSubject: Re: First Year's : Lesson One   First Year's : Lesson One EmptyThu Apr 26, 2012 10:04 am

Roxie was glad. They were too young to have their minds invaded, with the exception of Sabrina - poor thing had to grow up so fast. She took a deep breath to continue the lesson when a Tower Dormer sauntered into the classroom, obviously oblivious to the time.

Roxie fumed. "20 points from the Tower Dorms," she said scathingly, staring at the girl with icy fire in her eyes and her voice like shards of piercing hail. "I hope you realise not to be late again, all three of you. You've held up the entire lesson and kept me from teaching you what I wanted. The basic homework for today is a fifty word description of the art of legilimency and its counter attack, occlumency. Only Sabrina will do this basic research, you three," she motioned to the late ones with her pointer finger, "You three will search up the method of both disciplines as WELL as the basic homework. Now go, you are dismissed, I want you lot out of my sight."

Roxie turned her back as the students left and felt her body start to relax. Hopefully that would teach them not to hold up her lessons again. She hoped Sabrina wasn't too upset about it, she hadn't done anything wrong. Roxie sighed and started locking up the classroom.
Back to top Go down
Nara Bella Black
Nara Bella Black

PostSubject: Re: First Year's : Lesson One   First Year's : Lesson One EmptyThu Apr 26, 2012 10:06 am

Nara sighed. More work. She gathered her stuff up adn waited for Trish. The moment her sister was packed up and ready to leave, Nara followed her out of the classroom, cheeks flaming with embarrassment and disappointed tears in her eyes.
Back to top Go down

Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: First Year's : Lesson One   First Year's : Lesson One Empty

Back to top Go down

First Year's : Lesson One

View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 1 of 1