Site Closed
Thanks for visiting our site, but sadly this forum is no longer active... Sad
Site Closed
Thanks for visiting our site, but sadly this forum is no longer active... Sad
Site Closed
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Site Closed

It was fun while it lasted <3

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in
Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
Latest topics
» Running Up That Hill (An HP RP Site)
Healing (Anne and Dimitrius Memory) EmptySun Nov 26, 2017 12:21 am by Eldred Bennet

» Luna Vermiculus University
Healing (Anne and Dimitrius Memory) EmptyFri Feb 27, 2015 8:56 am by Shadow Craven

» Hogwarts: Now and Forever
Healing (Anne and Dimitrius Memory) EmptyWed Feb 25, 2015 10:56 am by Roxanne Conner

» Hogwartsanewage
Healing (Anne and Dimitrius Memory) EmptyFri Nov 02, 2012 7:33 pm by Silvanus Snape

» Character Request
Healing (Anne and Dimitrius Memory) EmptySat Oct 06, 2012 8:13 pm by Roxanne Zakrevsky

» You Again (Lars and Violet)
Healing (Anne and Dimitrius Memory) EmptySat Oct 06, 2012 1:03 am by Lars Wilhelm

» Scent of Nature (Olivia & Humphrey)
Healing (Anne and Dimitrius Memory) EmptyThu Oct 04, 2012 1:39 pm by Humphrey Williams

» So We Meet Again (Adolphe & Tess)
Healing (Anne and Dimitrius Memory) EmptyThu Oct 04, 2012 12:06 pm by Adolphe Morel

» Time for Oneself (Albus and Tess)
Healing (Anne and Dimitrius Memory) EmptyWed Oct 03, 2012 1:04 am by Albus Fenwick

ChatBox

Healing (Anne and Dimitrius Memory)

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
AuthorMessage
Anne Greene
Anne Greene
British - Muggleborn - OOTP & Professor

Female Posts : 625

Healing (Anne and Dimitrius Memory) Empty
PostSubject: Healing (Anne and Dimitrius Memory)   Healing (Anne and Dimitrius Memory) EmptySat Apr 14, 2012 4:31 am

Anne had gotten out of the hospital she was extremely lucky that a wizard had recognized that she was a witch. They had managed to seal all her wounds and ensure her child`s health. She was grateful for the people there. She wasn't ready to go home yet. She couldn't she was still healing. She only knew one person in Germany Dimitri. She remembered meeting him when she was a first year. He had always been nice. He was a great artist as well.

Anne sighed as she ducked into a drug store she grabbed some make up in her skin tone and some food. She really needed to find him. She needed somewhere to stay. Even if he didn't take her in, he could find her a place to stay. She walked out and literally walked into someone. "Sorry" she said looking up. She looked down again seeing the person she was looking for.
Back to top Go down
Dimitrius Skaia
Dimitrius Skaia
Durmstrang Lehrer
Durmstrang Lehrer

Male Posts : 89

PostSubject: Re: Healing (Anne and Dimitrius Memory)   Healing (Anne and Dimitrius Memory) EmptySat Apr 14, 2012 5:13 am

Dimitrius hadn't been watching where he was going, to be quite honest. His mind was a jumbled mess. Where had all the years gone? After suffering the loss of his beagle after so many years, he finally got himself a new dog. He had also named him Stolz, in honor of his first pup. Luna was happily being reckless, again, despite the tragedy she had undergone when she was just a little kid.

He sighed and ran a hand through his hair. What, oh what, would he do if Luna hurt herself at some point in the future? He just didn't know anymore. He peered around and smiled slightly. At least all was quiet, for the time being. He also didn't want word getting out that he was the Lehrer over at Durmstrang. People would kill to get information that he had, quite literally.

Running into someone by accident, he gently grasped the woman's shoulders to prevent her from falling on him or even to the ground. "It was my mistake," he said easily. "My apologies for not paying attention where I was going, ma'am."
Back to top Go down
Anne Greene
Anne Greene

PostSubject: Re: Healing (Anne and Dimitrius Memory)   Healing (Anne and Dimitrius Memory) EmptySat Apr 14, 2012 5:31 am

Anne felt a little shy seeing as her face was still badly scared though Dimitri had seen them it didn't make it any easier to raise her head and look at him. She slowly looked up at him and smiled slightly.

"Hello Dimitri. It's been a while." She said wondering if he thought her dead. He probably did seeing as Hugo had know that she was thought dead.

Anne decided to get right to the point. "I was looking for you, so I'm glad we ran into each other." She sighed and waited for him to talk.
Back to top Go down
Dimitrius Skaia
Dimitrius Skaia
Durmstrang Lehrer
Durmstrang Lehrer

PostSubject: Re: Healing (Anne and Dimitrius Memory)   Healing (Anne and Dimitrius Memory) EmptySat Apr 14, 2012 5:40 am

Dimitri blinked, his lips parting to blow out a breath. He recognized her, but the name...He was grasping at straws here until she looked up fully and he found himself looking at her scars. ...Anne...? Surely she wasn't...a ghost was she? She certainly felt real.

He flexed his fingers over her shoulders again before dropping his hands. So she was alive then. He was surprised to say the least. She appeared to be waiting for him to say something, anything really, so he opened his mouth to finally speak.

"It has been a while," he murmured, placing a hand on the top of her head. "Anne. I would say how have you been, but I think a better question would be where. Anyway, what'd you need me for?"
Back to top Go down
Anne Greene
Anne Greene

PostSubject: Re: Healing (Anne and Dimitrius Memory)   Healing (Anne and Dimitrius Memory) EmptySat Apr 14, 2012 5:51 am

Anne looked at him and saw surprise flutter across his face. She wondered what it would be like back home. She wasn't going back yet though. she wanted her child to be born here. No one thought she would stay here in Germany. She never really like it there.

Anne sighed at the question. She thought about what to tell him. "Well I've been here in Germany." she sighed then continued. "I may have been held against my will with Hugo and just escaped." She said rather quickly.

Anne looked at him and muttered. "I need a place to stay. Not necessarily with you but somewhere."
Back to top Go down
Dimitrius Skaia
Dimitrius Skaia
Durmstrang Lehrer
Durmstrang Lehrer

PostSubject: Re: Healing (Anne and Dimitrius Memory)   Healing (Anne and Dimitrius Memory) EmptySat Apr 14, 2012 5:58 am

Dimitri raised an eyebrow. He knew that Anne and Hugo had quite a history. The boy was even in his own house, a fact that he resented greatly. After all, in his eyes, Hugo belonged to a different house. One for those who liked to cause pain and what not. His house was shamed by wizards like Hugo. And he was holding Anne against her will? Certainly that was illegal!

He crossed his arms, his control dangerously close to snapping. "And pray tell, why hasn't he been caught yet? Keeping someone against their will has got to be kidnapping, and illegal, if I didn't already mention it." He sighed and placed two fingers on his forehead. He already knew he would offer Anne a place to stay at his abode. It was a couple blocks from his childhood home, and it was also just a floo away from Durmstrang.

"I have a flat a few blocks that way," he finally muttered, throwing a thumb over his shoulder. "It's got everything I need. Bedroom, bathroom, living room, kitchen, laundry room. Plus it's got a nice yard. You can stay with me, my bedroom of course. I'll take my couch."
Back to top Go down
Anne Greene
Anne Greene

PostSubject: Re: Healing (Anne and Dimitrius Memory)   Healing (Anne and Dimitrius Memory) EmptySat Apr 14, 2012 6:11 am

Anne shrugged. "Of course it's illegal. And yes it was kidnapping. And he hasn't been caught because he's dead." She said. saying the last part quietly. she was embarrassed of killing a man. How could she not be, she had taken a life. No matter who's it was she felt a great remorse.

"That would be great." She said smiling. When he said he would take the couch she shook her head. "No I'm the guest I'll take the couch." She knew it would be hell for her back but apparently pregnancy already was so it made no difference.

"Honestly you're already doing u..me a huge favour." She said almost saying 'us'. She was ready to do what she could for her unborn child. That was why she was staying in Germany. She knew that if she went back now like they thought she would the would find her and most likely kill her.
Back to top Go down
Dimitrius Skaia
Dimitrius Skaia
Durmstrang Lehrer
Durmstrang Lehrer

PostSubject: Re: Healing (Anne and Dimitrius Memory)   Healing (Anne and Dimitrius Memory) EmptySat Apr 14, 2012 6:18 am

Dimitri's eyes narrowed slightly. So, he himself wouldn't be able to have the satisfaction of killing Hugo off. He'd do it too; in a heartbeat really. Something told him that Hugo's death had something to do with Anne, but he wouldn't ask her about it. Not when it was such a painful thing for her.

"Nonsense, Anne. I am the host. And as your host, I offer the bedroom to you. Besides, my couch is rather comfy, and I end up passed out on it most nights anyway." He said, grinning at her. "The work of a Lehrer eh? It's busy, but I like it."

He waved his hand at her. It wasn't a favor at all, not really. When one of his friends was in trouble and they needed help, he was there for them. It was as simple as that. He knew, and remembered, the little girl he had met within the artist's shop named Anne. One does not forget a friend, after all. Especially one of his first friends. "Anything for those I care about. You need anything, you let me know right away."
Back to top Go down
Anne Greene
Anne Greene

PostSubject: Re: Healing (Anne and Dimitrius Memory)   Healing (Anne and Dimitrius Memory) EmptySat Apr 14, 2012 6:36 am

Anne smiled at Dimitri. She really didn't care where she slept. Hell even the uncomfortable beds in the hospital had been nice. "Ok I'll take the bed, but you know there is this great thing we have called magic. It's really wonderful we can you know make it so that there is two beds" she said jokingly.

Anne raised her eyebrows. "you work as a Lehrer? That's good." she said smiling. He would be good at it.

Anne smiled at her old friend. She never saw him much, she had always avoided coming to Germany. She always like talking to him, she loved when he showed him some of his artwork he was always very good at it. "You still draw?" She asked.

"Thanks I really appreciate it. I already set everything up. I just need to stay in Germany for a few months. Don't worry I'll find somewhere else to stay." She told him. "I just need a place to stay for now. I'm thinking if I can find a nice hotel or something." She said.
Back to top Go down
Dimitrius Skaia
Dimitrius Skaia
Durmstrang Lehrer
Durmstrang Lehrer

PostSubject: Re: Healing (Anne and Dimitrius Memory)   Healing (Anne and Dimitrius Memory) EmptySat Apr 14, 2012 6:41 am

Dimitri laughed. Yes, he knew he could certainly magic himself a new bed or two. Three if he really wanted, but he always held back from doing magic himself unless it was needed. Ever since Luna had gotten hurt when she was younger by someone's reckless abandon, he had been careful when to use magic. He did it in his classes, and when the need arose. Other than that, he was happy to live as a Muggle in some ways.

"Yeah, I still draw," he said, grinning and sticking his hands in his pocket. "No, I don't share my artwork with anyone but Stolz, as per usual. So don't ask if anyone has seen my drawings." He paused in his talking, taking in the last thing she said. "You are more than welcome to stay at my place for as long as you need, so don't worry about it Anne."
Back to top Go down
Anne Greene
Anne Greene

PostSubject: Re: Healing (Anne and Dimitrius Memory)   Healing (Anne and Dimitrius Memory) EmptySat Apr 14, 2012 6:54 am

Anne saw a strange expression go across his face. He seemed to be remembering something. She just ignored it. she knew that it was best not to bring it up. Pissing people off was not a good thing when they did you a huge kindness.

"Well that's good I know how much you loved it. I still think you should show people. " She said. Wondering if she would get to see anything while she was there.

"Well seven months is a long time. Why don't we go there instead of standing in the street." She suggested. "Then we can talk."
Back to top Go down
Dimitrius Skaia
Dimitrius Skaia
Durmstrang Lehrer
Durmstrang Lehrer

PostSubject: Re: Healing (Anne and Dimitrius Memory)   Healing (Anne and Dimitrius Memory) EmptySun Apr 15, 2012 2:52 am

Dimitri chuckled softly. Perhaps he should show somebody his artwork. As he had gotten older, he had actually shared bits and pieces with his parents and his sister. They all had fawned over it, of course, but he was still reluctant to let anyone else view anything he had drawn. He ran a hand through his hair, stopping halfway. Dammit, he had just fixed up his hair. Dimitri gave up and ran his hand all the way through. He'd have to fix that quirk of his.

"Good idea," he murmured, holding out his hand. "Only I can apparate on my property. Well, unless you know where it is, and only a select few know that. As long as you hold onto me, you'll be able to get past the wards I have set."
Back to top Go down
Anne Greene
Anne Greene

PostSubject: Re: Healing (Anne and Dimitrius Memory)   Healing (Anne and Dimitrius Memory) EmptySun Apr 15, 2012 2:59 am

Anne hesitated. The doctor said not to apparate unless it was an emergency. She looked at the hand and sighed. she didn't want to tell him yet, she was planing on waiting just a bit.

"I really shouldn't apparate." she said shyly. "I'm pregnant" She said quickly. She looked at her feet regretting telling him that she had just escaped. Now if he had any wits about him he would know who the father of her child was. "Can we walk?" She asked still looking at her feet.
Back to top Go down
Dimitrius Skaia
Dimitrius Skaia
Durmstrang Lehrer
Durmstrang Lehrer

PostSubject: Re: Healing (Anne and Dimitrius Memory)   Healing (Anne and Dimitrius Memory) EmptySun Apr 15, 2012 4:00 am

Red hot fury shot through him, curling up his spine before making itself home in his chest. Anne had told him that she had just escaped Hugo, so the assumption that he would be the father would damn near be spot on. He growled lowly, half wishing Hugo was still alive. Dimitri would have been quite thorough when torturing...interrogating him. And if his wand would have happen to slip with an innocent slicing charm. Well, that would have been that. He blew out a breath as the rage settled down to a calm worry. So was that why she needed a place to stay?

"Yes. What the doctor says is good advice, and it's good of you to follow it Anne. Come on then. We can walk and talk while we head over to the flat. It's only a few blocks away anyway. I just wanted to save you the trip of walking all that, but it looks like that was thwarted." He said, keeping his hand held out. She could take it if she wanted. He just wanted to show her that he was there for her no matter what she needed.
Back to top Go down
Anne Greene
Anne Greene

PostSubject: Re: Healing (Anne and Dimitrius Memory)   Healing (Anne and Dimitrius Memory) EmptySun Apr 15, 2012 4:13 am

Anne sighed as she saw the rage flow across his face. She didn't blame him. No one would take too kindly to that information. She thought about what Damien's reaction would look like. He was the person she had gotten closest to. She pushed it out of her mind she would cross that bridge when she got to it.

Anne took Dimitri's hand and walked next to him. She really was glad that she could have him with her. It made it so much safer for her. She didn't want Katrina or Kate to find her alone.

"So what do you teach?" She asked him not liking the silence. "I was thinking of teaching once I get home." She said, she had always wanted to teach.
Back to top Go down
Dimitrius Skaia
Dimitrius Skaia
Durmstrang Lehrer
Durmstrang Lehrer

PostSubject: Re: Healing (Anne and Dimitrius Memory)   Healing (Anne and Dimitrius Memory) EmptySun Apr 15, 2012 6:16 pm

He smiled at her and squeezed her hand as they began walking. She had certainly given him a lot to think about. It seemed like such a long time since he met Anne, and it was of course. He hadn't seen her in years, and despite all that had gone on in her life, he still knew she was the quirky girl he had met in that art store.

"I teach Transfiguration," he finally replied, grinning to himself. "And I'm the Deputy Highmaster over at Durmstrang. I think I've come a long way from my little old self who used to draw all the time." He cleared his throat a bit and laughed. "Though I still draw whenever I have any free time. Oh, I hope you don't mind dogs either. I've got an Alaskan Malamute puppy at home."
Back to top Go down
Anne Greene
Anne Greene

PostSubject: Re: Healing (Anne and Dimitrius Memory)   Healing (Anne and Dimitrius Memory) EmptySun Apr 15, 2012 6:34 pm

Anne smiled he would be good at teaching that. She knew that he had excelled at that subject. She smiled slightly, glad to see her friend again. She had missed him over the years, hell she had missed everyone. She smiled and returned the squeeze. She was remembering the time they had met in the art store she had never really got into it. She was bad back then and was bad now.

"That's cool. Already high up I see. Well I seemed to have missed a lot of time that I could have had a job. Good thing my parents had lots of money." She joked. Anne smiled when he said he had a dog. "I love dog's I never had one but my room mate at Hogwarts did." She said smiling remembering the dog, granted it didn't like her but still. "So how's is Luna doing?" She asked remembering that she had been hurt when she was young.
Back to top Go down
Dimitrius Skaia
Dimitrius Skaia
Durmstrang Lehrer
Durmstrang Lehrer

PostSubject: Re: Healing (Anne and Dimitrius Memory)   Healing (Anne and Dimitrius Memory) EmptyTue Apr 17, 2012 4:51 am

"High up, sure," he teased, grinning at Anne. "If I was really high up, then I'd be the Highmaster of Durmstrang. Nah, the Boss Lady certainly does a better job than me at running the school." And she certainly looks good doing it. Dimitri let a small smile grace his face at the thought of Roxie before he shook his head. No use letting those thoughts through. He already had them enough when he was in her presence.

"Luna's doing well. Well, as well as one can be." He said softly, looking up at the sky. "She's just really glad that magic exists. She would have lost the use of her legs had not it been for the magical healers that attended to her so well. They're still a bit weak, even after fifteen years, but she's strong-willed. And she's got her little cat to watch out for her."
Back to top Go down
Anne Greene
Anne Greene

PostSubject: Re: Healing (Anne and Dimitrius Memory)   Healing (Anne and Dimitrius Memory) EmptyTue Apr 17, 2012 5:00 am

Anne smiled having seen that look when she was in school. Dimitri liked his boss. Anne couldn't help but smile at that. "What are you thinking about?" She asked with a raised eyebrow, a smirk on her face. She shook her head fondly at him.

"Well that's good. I'm really glad that we have all this power at our finger tips. Had it not been for a Wizard taking his muggle wife to the hospital I would have died." She said sadly. Hugo had come very close to killing her. She hated him for that. He had hurt her so much, took every shred of dignity away from her. She was forced to murder to escape. She hated herself for that but knew it was the only way to survive to give her child a proper life.
Back to top Go down
Dimitrius Skaia
Dimitrius Skaia
Durmstrang Lehrer
Durmstrang Lehrer

PostSubject: Re: Healing (Anne and Dimitrius Memory)   Healing (Anne and Dimitrius Memory) EmptyTue Apr 17, 2012 5:07 am

Dimitrius scratched the back of his head with his free hand and laughed slightly. Leave it to Anne to see right through him. Then again, he wasn't too subtle, like he used to be. He guessed that having a crush on someone made him that much more noticeable. He didn't like it too kindly, but he didn't really mind. "Roxie is pretty amazing," Dimitri muttered, grinning over at Anne. "But she's busy and we work together. I'm her Deputy after all. It'd never work."

He grew somber as Anne talked about her very nearly dying. He shook his head, forcing the rage back once more. Hugo was gone, dead, and Anne was here. She was alive, as was her child. And he would protect them both to his last breath. After all, what were good friends for? He had a bit of a hero complex as well, he supposed. He wanted to help everyone, so why not start with a friend? "I'm grateful then," he finally said. "You were very lucky, or someone higher up was watching out for you."
Back to top Go down
Anne Greene
Anne Greene

PostSubject: Re: Healing (Anne and Dimitrius Memory)   Healing (Anne and Dimitrius Memory) EmptyTue Apr 17, 2012 1:00 pm

Anne smiled at him, he was crushing on Roxie hard. She smiled and shook her head again. "I'll bet you anything that one of us date's or marries a co-worker." She said smiling. He would be foolish to take the bet. People learned no to. She still wanted him to. "Well anything but my first born." She said patting her stomach.

Anne looked at him and sighed. "Sorry I didn't mean to make you uncomfortable. I just need to talk you know. " She said looking at him. She smiled. "I'm just lucky, strong willed and strong." She said she knew that higher power was there but she doubted that they were watching out for her.
Back to top Go down
Dimitrius Skaia
Dimitrius Skaia
Durmstrang Lehrer
Durmstrang Lehrer

PostSubject: Re: Healing (Anne and Dimitrius Memory)   Healing (Anne and Dimitrius Memory) EmptyWed Apr 18, 2012 3:00 am

Dimitrius laughed. For some reason, he didn't think Roxie would be able to deal with him. He was too...mellow, he guessed. He usually went with the flow while Roxie was rather headstrong, a trait that he did like about her a lot. "I don't think I'll take that bet," he finally said, with an amused smile. "Though if you happen to marry a coworker, then I wish you all the best."

He grinned over at Anne. "Don't worry, you didn't make me uncomfortable at all. It's just people never realize how precious everyone else is until something happens. Like you with Hugo, or even the incident with Luna. I always protected her no matter what, and the one moment she counted on me, I failed her." He shrugged slightly before nodding. "Yes. You are very strong, I think. And I am glad for that."
Back to top Go down
Anne Greene
Anne Greene

PostSubject: Re: Healing (Anne and Dimitrius Memory)   Healing (Anne and Dimitrius Memory) EmptyWed Apr 18, 2012 3:37 am

Anne smiled slightly. "Smart move." She said smirking. She really liked it when people we not as smart and betted against her. It was fun when she always won. "Well I might, but first I need a job." She said to him. What was she good at, other than attracting trouble.

"Thanks I need to talk every once and a while." She said smiling at him lightly. "I know I don't know what will happen when I go home, all my friends. Damien and Jaycie will, it would have hurt them well all of them really." She said sadly. "You can't save everyone, and she's alive. I know how precious that gift that we all take for granted is." She said to him squeezing his hand. "I had to be strong, or I would have lost my mind when I was 11." She said sadly, she was strong from the start. "Anyway it was the people a cared about that kept me going." She said to him. Dimitri had helped her survive.
Back to top Go down
Dimitrius Skaia
Dimitrius Skaia
Durmstrang Lehrer
Durmstrang Lehrer

PostSubject: Re: Healing (Anne and Dimitrius Memory)   Healing (Anne and Dimitrius Memory) EmptyFri Apr 27, 2012 5:31 am

"They'll welcome you back home I'm sure," Dimitri said firmly, nodding his head at his friend. "After all, if I were them, I would feel surprised, shocked, and relieved to know you were alive. You've missed them all as well, right?" He pulled his sunglasses out of his pocket and stuck them on, giving him a reprieve from the blinding sun in his face.

He squeezed her hand back and listened to the rest she had to say. "Yes, that's right. I remember you saying something about...being hurt even when you were younger." Dimitri said, tilting his head and narrowing his eyes. "It's a faint memory, but I remember a scar of some kind that you were hiding from me. I pretended not to notice, of course, for your sake."
Back to top Go down
Anne Greene
Anne Greene

PostSubject: Re: Healing (Anne and Dimitrius Memory)   Healing (Anne and Dimitrius Memory) EmptyFri Apr 27, 2012 6:06 am

Anne sighed she had missed her friends more than anything. There were her whole world. She loved them. "Yes I did miss them, but I need to stay here for a while for me and for my baby." She said sighing.

Anne sighed slightly. "Yes he did hurt me when I was young." She said with a dark chuckle. "Well yes when I was eleven her cut mudblood on my arm and freak on my face." She said showing him the mudblood one. Everyone could see the freak one. "I cared back then but now, I have scars everywhere, it doesn't matter anymore.' She said frowning.
Back to top Go down

Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Healing (Anne and Dimitrius Memory)   Healing (Anne and Dimitrius Memory) Empty

Back to top Go down

Healing (Anne and Dimitrius Memory)

View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Site Closed :: To The Ends of the Earth & Time :: Turning Back Time-