Site Closed
Thanks for visiting our site, but sadly this forum is no longer active... Sad
Site Closed
Thanks for visiting our site, but sadly this forum is no longer active... Sad
Site Closed
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Site Closed

It was fun while it lasted <3

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in
Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
Latest topics
» Running Up That Hill (An HP RP Site)
Drinks to start a new year (Mature) - Page 2 EmptySun Nov 26, 2017 12:21 am by Eldred Bennet

» Luna Vermiculus University
Drinks to start a new year (Mature) - Page 2 EmptyFri Feb 27, 2015 8:56 am by Shadow Craven

» Hogwarts: Now and Forever
Drinks to start a new year (Mature) - Page 2 EmptyWed Feb 25, 2015 10:56 am by Roxanne Conner

» Hogwartsanewage
Drinks to start a new year (Mature) - Page 2 EmptyFri Nov 02, 2012 7:33 pm by Silvanus Snape

» Character Request
Drinks to start a new year (Mature) - Page 2 EmptySat Oct 06, 2012 8:13 pm by Roxanne Zakrevsky

» You Again (Lars and Violet)
Drinks to start a new year (Mature) - Page 2 EmptySat Oct 06, 2012 1:03 am by Lars Wilhelm

» Scent of Nature (Olivia & Humphrey)
Drinks to start a new year (Mature) - Page 2 EmptyThu Oct 04, 2012 1:39 pm by Humphrey Williams

» So We Meet Again (Adolphe & Tess)
Drinks to start a new year (Mature) - Page 2 EmptyThu Oct 04, 2012 12:06 pm by Adolphe Morel

» Time for Oneself (Albus and Tess)
Drinks to start a new year (Mature) - Page 2 EmptyWed Oct 03, 2012 1:04 am by Albus Fenwick

ChatBox

Drinks to start a new year (Mature)

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
Go to page : Previous  1, 2
AuthorMessage
Dusk
Dusk
French - Halfblood - Leader of Dark Ones

Drinks to start a new year (Mature) - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Drinks to start a new year (Mature)   Drinks to start a new year (Mature) - Page 2 EmptyWed May 23, 2012 2:39 pm

Dusk moaned and bucked her hips to meet his every thrust, she felt herself drawing near the edge. She dug her fingers into his scalp as she came around him once more, slumping against the wall.

She gasped for breath and ran a hand through her own hair, pushing the locks off of her face. She loved the feeling of him, the smell of his scent, the taste of him on her lips.

"That is comforting," she responded as she kissed him eagerly. A small laugh left her lips. "And you've ruined me, I feel the same way." She now shuddered at the thought of anyone else touching her where he had.

Her skin suddenly felt as if an icy bucket of water had been carefully poured where her tiger mark was, and she looked down at her forearm in irritation. The tiger was moving now, it's tail flicking side to side as it roared silently. "As it seems, my spare time is up," she said in a tone of annoyance.
Back to top Go down
Collin Raven
Collin Raven
German - Pureblood - Durmstrang Lehrer & Dark One
German - Pureblood - Durmstrang Lehrer & Dark One

PostSubject: Re: Drinks to start a new year (Mature)   Drinks to start a new year (Mature) - Page 2 EmptyFri May 25, 2012 11:05 am

Collin could not help but kiss her one more time as she said that her time was up. He happened to look down at her wrist where he noticed she looked.

"Interesting mark you have there, It seems we have matching marks" Collin showed her his mark.

Collin smiled, "I shall let you go, don't forget to look me up" Collin kissed her one more time.
Back to top Go down
Dusk
Dusk

PostSubject: Re: Drinks to start a new year (Mature)   Drinks to start a new year (Mature) - Page 2 EmptyFri May 25, 2012 12:01 pm

Dusk was almost drawn back into their passion when he kissed her, but she shut it off and pulled back rather quickly. She stared down at her mark in annoyance, for once in her life, completely pissed off at the interruption.

"What are you - oh," Dusk looked at his own mark and a mental map of all of her members appeared in her mind. Her brow furrowed and suddenly - it clicked. Raven, something Raven, Durmstrang Lehrer, German. She smirked. "Ah, yes, Raven, isn't it?" She raised her eyebrow.

"Oh, I will indeed." She twisted her head at the last minute so his lips touched her cheek and winked slyly at him. She pulled her dress on and then stepped back. "Until next time." She twirled her hand extravagantly in a bow-like way and then whizzed off with a loud crack.
Back to top Go down

Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Drinks to start a new year (Mature)   Drinks to start a new year (Mature) - Page 2 Empty

Back to top Go down

Drinks to start a new year (Mature)

View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 2 of 2Go to page : Previous  1, 2