Site Closed
Thanks for visiting our site, but sadly this forum is no longer active... Sad
Site Closed
Thanks for visiting our site, but sadly this forum is no longer active... Sad
Site Closed
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Site Closed

It was fun while it lasted <3

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in
Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
Latest topics
» Running Up That Hill (An HP RP Site)
Feet in water (Carey and Rubi) EmptySun Nov 26, 2017 12:21 am by Eldred Bennet

» Luna Vermiculus University
Feet in water (Carey and Rubi) EmptyFri Feb 27, 2015 8:56 am by Shadow Craven

» Hogwarts: Now and Forever
Feet in water (Carey and Rubi) EmptyWed Feb 25, 2015 10:56 am by Roxanne Conner

» Hogwartsanewage
Feet in water (Carey and Rubi) EmptyFri Nov 02, 2012 7:33 pm by Silvanus Snape

» Character Request
Feet in water (Carey and Rubi) EmptySat Oct 06, 2012 8:13 pm by Roxanne Zakrevsky

» You Again (Lars and Violet)
Feet in water (Carey and Rubi) EmptySat Oct 06, 2012 1:03 am by Lars Wilhelm

» Scent of Nature (Olivia & Humphrey)
Feet in water (Carey and Rubi) EmptyThu Oct 04, 2012 1:39 pm by Humphrey Williams

» So We Meet Again (Adolphe & Tess)
Feet in water (Carey and Rubi) EmptyThu Oct 04, 2012 12:06 pm by Adolphe Morel

» Time for Oneself (Albus and Tess)
Feet in water (Carey and Rubi) EmptyWed Oct 03, 2012 1:04 am by Albus Fenwick

ChatBox

Feet in water (Carey and Rubi)

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
AuthorMessage
Rubi Wright
Rubi Wright
British - Muggleborn - Slytherin Second Year

Feet in water (Carey and Rubi) Empty
PostSubject: Feet in water (Carey and Rubi)   Feet in water (Carey and Rubi) EmptySat Apr 07, 2012 9:45 pm

Rubi and Amora trotted for a while towards the beautiful destination of the Crystal Lake. She steered her mare to the right and through some debris, slowing down. When she reached the destination, she stopped Amora and dismounted the horse. She petted her lovingly.

Rubi then walked down to the stones beside the beautiful lake surrounded by the mountains. She liked the waters a lot. They soothed her somehow. She walked all the way over to the waters, surprised that it was so warm. She shrugged and took off her shoes, folding her trousers further up her leg, and waded into the waters. She smiled and walked over to one of the big rocks in the water, and sat on it, her feet stirring the surface.

She wondered what Jamie was doing at the moment. Maybe tending to her fine stallion. This made her turn and look at Amora and smile.

Last edited by Rubi Wright on Mon Apr 16, 2012 7:10 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Carey Matthews
Carey Matthews
British - Pureblood - Slytherin Second Year

Male Posts : 115

PostSubject: Re: Feet in water (Carey and Rubi)   Feet in water (Carey and Rubi) EmptySun Apr 08, 2012 10:30 am

Carey's father and older brother had taken him on another one of their weekly hikes around some places he couldn't care less about. Even when last time he'd run off from them on purpose they insisted he come again. He didn't have any choice and he hated it. He was always struggling behind the two of them, he'd much rather be dragged around shopping with his mother.

He groaned as they were trekking though the woods nearby a lake. And as they were getting further ahead of him, Carey stopped caring about the warnings his mother gave him about splitting off again. Maybe if he kept doing it though, he'd stop having to go. He groaned and stopped walking, watching as again they didn't notice they left him behind.

He sighed. Whatever, he didn't care. He'd just sit by the lake and pass the time. He walked towards the edge of the trees and saw a horse. He raised an eyebrow. What was a horse doing out here? He took a few steps out and he noticed that damned girl from the last time he was on a hike. He scowled. He need to plot some way to get her back. She thought he was crazy but she was the one who bit him! He wanted to plot some way to get her back, but she just made him so mad that he stood there a few feet out from the tree line, fuming and glaring at her.
Back to top Go down
Rubi Wright
Rubi Wright

PostSubject: Re: Feet in water (Carey and Rubi)   Feet in water (Carey and Rubi) EmptySun Apr 08, 2012 10:50 am

Rubi smiled softly as the water tickled her, but when she heard something, she turned her head. A boy was standing near her horse, and being as overprotective as she was, she immediately walked from the water and over to Amora.

"What do you want?" she asked him warily.

She didn't like the way the guy was looking at her, as if he wanted to hurt her or something. She was very ready to attack him if he figured he'd do that, though, she had been in plenty of fights due to people insulting her sister or her horse. Now would be no different.

Last edited by Rubi Wright on Mon Apr 16, 2012 7:10 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Carey Matthews
Carey Matthews

PostSubject: Re: Feet in water (Carey and Rubi)   Feet in water (Carey and Rubi) EmptySun Apr 08, 2012 10:06 pm

That girl turned around to him. Damn, she must have heard him. He kept his ground though and continued to glare at her.

"What do I want?? I could ask you the same thing! Are you following me or something, I swear!" Already he could feel himself get worked up. This girl, he hadn't even learned her name, had thought he was crazy, that he didn't know what he was talking about. But what did she know!? Nothing! Though it seemed no amount of telling her worked. She'd feel like a right fool when she got her letter.

She had bit him last time, and had to get one of his house elves to check it. If she was as crazy as she seemed, he didn't want to catch the crazy.
Back to top Go down
Rubi Wright
Rubi Wright

PostSubject: Re: Feet in water (Carey and Rubi)   Feet in water (Carey and Rubi) EmptySun Apr 08, 2012 10:38 pm

Rubi narrowed her eyes when the guy started yelling at her. She made an offended sound when he made the insufferable presumption that she'd been following him. She'd never seen him in her life! The heck was he on about, that idiot?!

"What the hell is your problem?! Me? Stalking YOU! Weren't you the one who found ME here?!" she screamed back at him, feeling anger bubble inside her.

She knew she ought to suppress it, or it might get bad. She had on several occasions gotten so angry that she hit people. But she was pretty sure she could control it now. After all, Jamie wasn't there, and her mare was well protected behind her.
Back to top Go down
Carey Matthews
Carey Matthews

PostSubject: Re: Feet in water (Carey and Rubi)   Feet in water (Carey and Rubi) EmptyMon Apr 16, 2012 5:00 am

This girl was just as obnoxious as when he first met her. She did seem to be more angery then last time though. It seemed they just go so worked up with each other. He damn well hoped they'd not share classes, or worse be in the same house. He groaned.

"You're my bloody problem! Who cares if I found you! Being as crazy as you are you probably took you're damned pony here to follow after me again!" He yelled back, motioning his hand to the horse behind her.

He felt like she drove him absolutely mad, it's like she knew just what to do to tick him off. He'd not just leave though, that show that he was weak or something like that. And he wasn't!
Back to top Go down
Rubi Wright
Rubi Wright

PostSubject: Re: Feet in water (Carey and Rubi)   Feet in water (Carey and Rubi) EmptyMon Apr 16, 2012 9:15 am

Rubi narrowed her eyes at him. This guy was just too much. He was really starting to piss her off. And when a girl had angermanagement issues, it really wasn't the best idea to get on her nerves. When he insulted her horse, she felt fire and was about to punch him, when he said 'again'. She blinked. Again? Why? What? She'd never even met him before.

"Again? What, are you deranged as well now?! I've never seen you in my whole life, idiot!" she snarled at him.

What the hell was he on about? Or more like, what the hell was he on. She still felt like she could punch him, but now she wanted answers. And punching his face was not going to help her get them, she knew that.
Back to top Go down

Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Feet in water (Carey and Rubi)   Feet in water (Carey and Rubi) Empty

Back to top Go down

Feet in water (Carey and Rubi)

View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Site Closed :: Britain :: Crystal Lake-