Site Closed
Thanks for visiting our site, but sadly this forum is no longer active... Sad
Site Closed
Thanks for visiting our site, but sadly this forum is no longer active... Sad
Site Closed
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Site Closed

It was fun while it lasted <3

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in
Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
Latest topics
» Running Up That Hill (An HP RP Site)
Back home (Anne and Pyxis) EmptySun Nov 26, 2017 12:21 am by Eldred Bennet

» Luna Vermiculus University
Back home (Anne and Pyxis) EmptyFri Feb 27, 2015 8:56 am by Shadow Craven

» Hogwarts: Now and Forever
Back home (Anne and Pyxis) EmptyWed Feb 25, 2015 10:56 am by Roxanne Conner

» Hogwartsanewage
Back home (Anne and Pyxis) EmptyFri Nov 02, 2012 7:33 pm by Silvanus Snape

» Character Request
Back home (Anne and Pyxis) EmptySat Oct 06, 2012 8:13 pm by Roxanne Zakrevsky

» You Again (Lars and Violet)
Back home (Anne and Pyxis) EmptySat Oct 06, 2012 1:03 am by Lars Wilhelm

» Scent of Nature (Olivia & Humphrey)
Back home (Anne and Pyxis) EmptyThu Oct 04, 2012 1:39 pm by Humphrey Williams

» So We Meet Again (Adolphe & Tess)
Back home (Anne and Pyxis) EmptyThu Oct 04, 2012 12:06 pm by Adolphe Morel

» Time for Oneself (Albus and Tess)
Back home (Anne and Pyxis) EmptyWed Oct 03, 2012 1:04 am by Albus Fenwick

ChatBox

Back home (Anne and Pyxis)

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
AuthorMessage
Anne Greene
Anne Greene
British - Muggleborn - OOTP & Professor

Female Posts : 625

Back home (Anne and Pyxis) Empty
PostSubject: Back home (Anne and Pyxis)   Back home (Anne and Pyxis) EmptySat Mar 31, 2012 1:07 am

Anne was walking on the grounds of her favourite place in the world. After her parents had died it had become her only home. She was safe here. No one had ever hurt he inside the walls of Hogwarts castle. She hadn't been here in 8 years. She missed it. She was glad she had gotten the job here. She didn't know what else to do. She had found out that Parker had a job as a healer. He had always wanted that. She had yet to see anyone else yet. Her old classmates thought she was dead. They were in for a surprise when they saw her.

Anne stopped and looked at the whomping willow. She remembered that was where she had first met Parker. She glanced over to the lake. Where she had first met Damien. She didn't know how he was. She wondered how he would react about hearing her son's name. She wonder how Pyxis was. She knew that she had been Parker's best friend. Was she ok?
Back to top Go down
Pyxis Wilson
Pyxis Wilson
British - Pureblood - Professor & OOTP

Female Posts : 278

PostSubject: Re: Back home (Anne and Pyxis)   Back home (Anne and Pyxis) EmptySat Mar 31, 2012 4:18 am

Pyxis hummed softly to herself, after ensuring that Noah was sleeping peacefully in his crib. She then decided to go wander to her favourite place in the whole of Hogwart's, the ground. They were endless, filled with beauty and wonder. The Black Lake twinkled under the sunlight, its rays shining over it and she sighed softly as she stared down at the ground. Her legs carried her down the hill and through the crowds, exploring all the places there and reminiscing. So many good memories had been held here.

Her thoughts wandered to Anne and Aquila, as they often did. Aquila, her half-sister that she'd never met whom was dead. It made her angry and sad that she'd never gotten to meet this sister before her cancer took her life, but she was glad to have the son. He was a part of Aquila, and hopefully he would act a bit like her so she'd know just a little bit what Aquila was like. She then thought of Anne, whom was a very nice girl that had lost her parents and was good friends with Parker. The poor girl was dead, and it also made her angry. She hated when the world took those that were so young - which was why Pyxis let out a squeak of surprise when she saw Anne herself. But it couldn't be, could it?
Back to top Go down
Anne Greene
Anne Greene

PostSubject: Re: Back home (Anne and Pyxis)   Back home (Anne and Pyxis) EmptySat Mar 31, 2012 4:26 am

Anne heard a squeak and her back stiffened and her head whipped around. She closed her eyes and felt the aura of the girl near her. She saw a flash of a young girl. It was Pxyis. She relaxed and smiled at her. She saw the look of shock on her face. Everyone thought she was dead. She looked at the woman before her. She looked unhappy. She had been alone for so many years. Anne knew what that was like.

Anne turned and walked toward the startled woman. "Hi" She said softly. "It's been a long time." She sighed. She wasn't good with people. Not any more. Hugo had taken everything from her. Her friends, her family, her life, everything.

"As you can see I'm still alive." She muttered. She felt that she needed to say it. She didn't want Pyxis to think she was losing it.
Back to top Go down
Pyxis Wilson
Pyxis Wilson

PostSubject: Re: Back home (Anne and Pyxis)   Back home (Anne and Pyxis) EmptySat Mar 31, 2012 4:54 am

Pyxis wondered if she was seeing things, if somehow she'd lost the plot. She wondered what could've triggered it, or maybe her mind just couldn't handle everything and after a fight had given up and allowed her to become insane and see people she knew to be dead. She shook her head, her eyes widening again as 'Anne' spoke to her. It sounded so real that Pyxis became even more confused. How could Anne be so real?

Pyxis suddenly gasped, Anne was real. She was relieved for a few reasons, two of them being that Anne was alive and she was not nuts. "Oh merlin ANNE!" She squealed, running and leaping at Anne. She hugged her tightly and looked at her closely, questions making her feel dizzy.

"Where have you been? What happened? Whats going on? What are you teaching? Are you even a teacher? Why are you here?" She blurted out a million questions at once, before stopping and repeating, "Where have you been?"
Back to top Go down
Anne Greene
Anne Greene

PostSubject: Re: Back home (Anne and Pyxis)   Back home (Anne and Pyxis) EmptySat Mar 31, 2012 5:05 am

Anne smiled and chucked when Pyxis threw herself in her arms. She patted her back. She ignored the first three questions that Pyxis asked her. She wasn't sure if she wanted to tell her yet. She smiled at her.

"Yes I'm teaching here, Divination. Well I'm here because I'm teaching" she laughed. She didn't want to answer the other questions. She didn't want the pity that came with it. She knew she had to tell her but it didn't make it any easier.

"I was in Germany." she said carefully. She didn't want to give to much away. She didn't want to talk about how she had been taken. "I'm sorry I didn't write, I was very busy." She said. She would rather they be mad at her than deal with the pity. In reality she had been in hell. She didn't want anyone to know that though.
Back to top Go down
Pyxis Wilson
Pyxis Wilson

PostSubject: Re: Back home (Anne and Pyxis)   Back home (Anne and Pyxis) EmptySat Mar 31, 2012 5:37 am

Pyxis leant away from Anne as she stared at her, before she hugged her again and then stepped back altogether. The wind brushed her wavy locks into her face, and she pushed them away once more as she felt her face show her disbelief. She had no idea how Anne was alive, it was amazing. She only wished that Aquila could come back to life too, but she knew that her sister was dead from the cancer that had taken her life.

"Divination, huh? I imagine it'll be more interesting with you as a teacher, you are a seer after all, aren't you? Wow, I can't believe you're here, and now Parker as well! If Haley would return i'd have my very few friends back, but im not even sure if Haley's alive. I teach Potions, and im the Librarian." She grinned happily, delighted that Anne was alive if not a little shocked.

Pyxis 'ahh'ed as Anne explained, not caring what the reason was. She'd been told Anne was dead, so her being alive was amazing and Pyxis couldn't ever be mad at her. "Its okay, im just glad you're alive!"
Back to top Go down
Anne Greene
Anne Greene

PostSubject: Re: Back home (Anne and Pyxis)   Back home (Anne and Pyxis) EmptySat Mar 31, 2012 6:04 am

Anne smiled. She knew that divination was a good subject for her to teach. "Ya I'm a seer." she smiled.

She had seen Parker. "Ya I heard Parker was back." She smiled. Haley had left around the same time she had. She missed her. She hoped she was all right. Anne nodded at her positions. She would be a good fit for those.

"That's great." She said truthfully. She wondered if she had forgiven Parker like she had forgiven her. She knew better than to bring it up. She didn't want someone who wasn't angry at her to start to be.

"Ya me too." She said to herself. She knew many time when she wished she was dead rather than go through another day of the pain. She had to remind herself. He can't hurt her any more.

"So what have you been up to as of late?" She asked. She looked up at the castle and wondered if Damien was ok. She hoped he was. "I heard you have a little one as well." She stated. She remembered Nora telling her when she asked about arrangements for Damien.
Back to top Go down
Pyxis Wilson
Pyxis Wilson

PostSubject: Re: Back home (Anne and Pyxis)   Back home (Anne and Pyxis) EmptySat Mar 31, 2012 6:41 am

Pyxis couldn't for the life of her remember who had informed her that Anne was a seer, and she presumed that it was Parker, as he had been good friends with Anne throughout school.

Pyxis pursed her lips as Anne said this and wondered how on earth she'd missed out on this piece of information. Maybe it would've prevented her from strangling him when she first saw him. "How come I was the only one that didn't get this information?" She asked grumpily.

Pyxis grinned back at Anne, glad that she thought her choice of positions to take up at Hogwart's were good ones. She'd always loved potions. "It is, isn't it?"

Pyxis shrugged as she was asked what she was up to. "Not much, strangling Parker, the usual," she grinned cheekily, before her eyes widened and she burst out laughing. "Merlin, no! Noah's not mine, my sisters actually. Apparently, I had a sister, but she died of cancer and her husband killed himself shortly afterwards. Tragic, but I got little Noah Lucian Ciero all to myself now." Her eyes watered as she thought of the sister she'd never had once more. "What have you been up to?"
Back to top Go down
Anne Greene
Anne Greene

PostSubject: Re: Back home (Anne and Pyxis)   Back home (Anne and Pyxis) EmptySat Mar 31, 2012 6:57 am

Anne chuckled. "I ran into him on the street." She sighed. she really wished that meeting had gone better.

Anne sighed. Death was a part of life. In reality it was the only part that was unstoppable. "I'm sorry to hear that. How old is Noah?" She asked. she hoped that Damien would have someone to play with it would be good for him.

"I don't really do much. Being a single mother does that as I'm sure you know. So little Damien takes up all my time." she sighed fondly. She loved her son more than anything. He was her whole life.
Back to top Go down
Pyxis Wilson
Pyxis Wilson

PostSubject: Re: Back home (Anne and Pyxis)   Back home (Anne and Pyxis) EmptySat Mar 31, 2012 7:01 am

Pyxis nodded her head as Anne said that, her lips pursed. "Ah, lovely. That's far more populated than where I ran into him." Pyxis gnawed on her lower lip guiltily.

Pyxis took a moment to recall how old Noah was, he was about 8 months and should be talking soon, she remembered. She wished her sister were alive to witness her son growing, she'd missed so many milestones. "He's 8 months." She chimed in.

"Oh, you're a mother? How olds Damien? Wasn't he one of your friends at school?" She asked curiously, wondering if Noah and Damien could be friends and grow up together. He would benefit from that.
Back to top Go down
Anne Greene
Anne Greene

PostSubject: Re: Back home (Anne and Pyxis)   Back home (Anne and Pyxis) EmptySat Mar 31, 2012 7:23 am

Anne smiled. She didn't know what else to do. She was feeling slightly awkward It had been awhile since she had had a conversation with adults. One of the disadvantages of being a prisoner. he smile widened when she heard Noah's age. He was so close to Damien's age.

"Damien is one." She said "And yeas I did have a friend named Damien at school, but he's named after my father, not my friend." She said smiling slightly she could picture Damien's face when he heard her son's name. She could lower his ego by saying that he might be like his father so she gave him a suiting name.
Back to top Go down
Pyxis Wilson
Pyxis Wilson

PostSubject: Re: Back home (Anne and Pyxis)   Back home (Anne and Pyxis) EmptySat Mar 31, 2012 7:33 am

Pyxis was delighted at the prospect that her nephew would have a friend to play with, and she felt she ought to organise a time for the two children to play with their toys whilst her and Anne talked. She could also babysit Damien for Anne whenever she wanted, and hopefully the favour would be returned.

"Oh, that's brilliant! And yes, I remember him. Vaguely, I thought he was a pompous git so I didn't talk to him much. Maybe we could talk some time whilst the boys play, and I can babysit Damien whenever you need." She smiled.
Back to top Go down
Anne Greene
Anne Greene

PostSubject: Re: Back home (Anne and Pyxis)   Back home (Anne and Pyxis) EmptySat Mar 31, 2012 7:49 am

Anne smiled. She loved the idea of the kids plying. Damien needed some normality.

"That would be great. Damien would love that." she beamed at her."Of course I'll babysit for Noah any time as well. Or we could dump them both on Parker and go get drinks." She joked. She could see Parker's face. having to take care of two kids.

"Oh Damien is a git, but he was my git." She sighed fondly. He was like a brother to her. She loved him, in a completely platonic way.

"So What did you tell Parker about Noah?" She asked. she was still blunt. She never had much tact.
Back to top Go down
Pyxis Wilson
Pyxis Wilson

PostSubject: Re: Back home (Anne and Pyxis)   Back home (Anne and Pyxis) EmptySat Mar 31, 2012 11:00 pm

Pyxis couldn't wait to meet Damien, and she was sure Noah would be delighted to have a friend. He'd been getting restless with hanging out with her all the time.

"Yes, that'd be nice. I would most definitely love to see his face," she giggled. His face would most definitely be surprised. "Poor Parker, we're ever so mean to him." She smiled her trademark Slytherin smirk at Anne.

Pyxis snorted with laughter, she'd never heard someone call someone else 'my git', but it was kind of sweet. "Oh? A little more there then friendship, maybe?" Pyxis winked.

Her lips were pursed, she hadn't told Parker about Noah yet. "I haven't actually told him."
Back to top Go down
Anne Greene
Anne Greene

PostSubject: Re: Back home (Anne and Pyxis)   Back home (Anne and Pyxis) EmptySun Apr 01, 2012 5:22 am

Anne smiled. Yes she was rather mean to Parker. However she would never do anything to hurt him. "Of course we are it's our job." She joked.

Anne blushed at the laughter. she didn't think about Damien like that. did she? No she didn't he was her brother. "No" Anne said still blushing. She wasn't lying then why did it feel like she was. Maybe because you want to be more than friends. the voice in her head said

Anne rolled her eyes at Pyxis. She should tell him before he found out. "You should tell him." She said seriously.

"Al right did you at least tell him that you love him, because he is a bit clueless." she said. Anne never did beat around the bush.
Back to top Go down
Pyxis Wilson
Pyxis Wilson

PostSubject: Re: Back home (Anne and Pyxis)   Back home (Anne and Pyxis) EmptySun Apr 01, 2012 5:37 am

Pyxis grinned and laughed at Anne's words. It was all to true, you're feminine friends were always meant to torture the male friend, otherwise it just didn't work at all and there was no fun. She could just picture him doing that expression of his when he was bewildered as they dumped the babies on him and ran.

"Oh, his expression would be priceless." She giggled.

Pyxis winked as Anne said no, seeing the signature symptoms of someone lying about their feelings. The blush, the un-certain tone, the confused look in her eyes. "Okay, sure, whatever you say sweety." She winked.

Pyxs shrugged, she knew she'd tell him eventually. She just wasn't sure how to bring it up, 'Oh yeah by the way my sister died and im taking care of her kid'. "Yeah, I will." She responded and shrugged.

Pyxis' mouth fell open and she looked down at her feet, her face flushing bright red as she did so. "No I haven't....Urm, he is, isn't he? Even you noticed, but then again he is a boy. Aren't they all clueless, like Damien perhaps?" She turned it back on Anne as her blush faded, and she looked up with a grin.
Back to top Go down
Anne Greene
Anne Greene

PostSubject: Re: Back home (Anne and Pyxis)   Back home (Anne and Pyxis) EmptySun Apr 01, 2012 6:30 am

Anne smiled it really would be priceless. "We'll have to take a picture." She laughed. Parker would be at al loss. He didn't even know what to do with them.

Anne blushed more at her comment. she didn't know how she felt about Damien. Sure she loved him. But she loved Parker too. The thought of dating Parker was crazy. She liked men that could help her and protect her. Anne didn't register that Damien seemed to fit the criteria.

"It will be fine. As long as you say it right." Anne had a bad feeling that it wouldn't go right but she kept that to herself. Telling Pyxis would be a bad idea.

"Well you should tell him. He's a great guy." she said. "Of course I noticed I think the only person who didn't was Parker himself." She laughed. But it was Anne's turn to blush when he mentioned Damien being clueless. Anne didn't like him so how could he be clueless. "No Damien as far as I know is with Tessa." she said a bit resentful.
Back to top Go down
Pyxis Wilson
Pyxis Wilson

PostSubject: Re: Back home (Anne and Pyxis)   Back home (Anne and Pyxis) EmptySun Apr 01, 2012 6:35 am

Pyxis had a camera in her room, and she thought she'd delight Anne in this detail. "I have a camera, and we can tease him with the picture for years to come. Oh, such fun." She laughed. She didn't think Parker was the type to be good with kids, so it would be interesting to see how he handled them.

Pyxis grinned as Anne's blush deepened even further and she became lost in thoughts, probably about whether or not she really liked Damien.

"I have no idea how i'd bring it up though. Oh, by the way I had a sister who died and now im taking care of her son? To be honest, i'd rather not but I can't abandon him after he lost his mother and father." Pyxis sighed sadly, it was such a tragedy.

"I know he's a great guy, except for the fact that he's suffered identity crisis and ditched me for 9 years," Pyxis added with an annoyed huff. Pyxis agreed with that, pretty much everyone else knew except Parker. "Yeah, he's a bit clueless when it comes to that sort of stuff." Pyxis then grinned at Anne, she had heard that Damien and Tessa split up ages ago, back when Anne 'died'. "I think they split up around the time you supposedly died." Pyxis said.
Back to top Go down
Anne Greene
Anne Greene

PostSubject: Re: Back home (Anne and Pyxis)   Back home (Anne and Pyxis) EmptySun Apr 01, 2012 7:05 am

Anne smirked. Ok she really had to see this now. It would be priceless. "Oh well now we have to do it. It's too perfect not to." she said smirking. Parker was not the children type.

Anne just nodded. She knew it was hard. When she was pregnant she considered giving DJ up. She couldn't do it, not after she held her son. He was amazing, no matter who his father was.

Anne nodded. "Well it was hard, he learned the hard way that life was cruel to good people. " she said patting her shoulder. she knew she shouldn't make excuses for him, but she was his friend.

Anne couldn't help but smile when Pyxis said that Tessa and Damien broke up. She didn't care why. She was still smiling when she said when that happened. "They broke up because of me?" She asked.
Back to top Go down
Pyxis Wilson
Pyxis Wilson

PostSubject: Re: Back home (Anne and Pyxis)   Back home (Anne and Pyxis) EmptySun Apr 01, 2012 7:44 am

Pyxis nodded her head eagerly and decided to let that subject drop but made a mental note to organise a date to drop the kids on Parker sometime.

Pyxis sighed, for indeed he did. She still wished he'd told her, then maybe he never would've left. She also wished he had more access to his emotions, for as it was he was always un-sure of how exactly to feel about something.

"I know, I just wish he'd talked to me. I could've helped him." Pyxis' voice sounded hollow, broken as she tried not to cry.

Pyxis shrugged and nodded, its what she'd heard. "From what i've heard, they fought a lot over you, and then eventually they just broke it off."
Back to top Go down
Anne Greene
Anne Greene

PostSubject: Re: Back home (Anne and Pyxis)   Back home (Anne and Pyxis) EmptySun Apr 01, 2012 12:20 pm

Anne sighed. If Parker had talked to her, it might have been better. He would have never left.

"I know I wished he talked to me. It would have made better if her had. I could have helped him. " she said. She would have helped him. she would have done everything she could have.

Anne wondered why they always fought over her. Even if she did like Damien there was no way he felt the same way. She just shrugged. She didn't need to know. It would not help with her 'I'm don't like Damien' theory. "So tell me what I missed when I was away." She requested.
Back to top Go down
Pyxis Wilson
Pyxis Wilson

PostSubject: Re: Back home (Anne and Pyxis)   Back home (Anne and Pyxis) EmptySun Apr 01, 2012 2:21 pm

Pyxis wished he'd just talked to someone, anyone and fixed his problem. If he hadn't left, everything would've been different, though maybe he would've found another girl and fallen in love if he'd stayed, before Pyxis could tell him.

That would've broken her.

"I wish he'd talked to someone, anyone. If he hadn't left..." She trailed off, staring at the cloudy sky for a moment before she looked back at Anne.

Pyxis couldn't tell Anne all that much, she'd cut herself off when Parker left. "Well, Alcyone got married, I studied potion making for 5 years, Parker left, Haley vanished... Damien and Tessa broke up, my parents died, my sister died and her husband killed himself. So yeah, the only happy thing that happened was Alcyone getting married." Pyxis chuckled.
Back to top Go down
Anne Greene
Anne Greene

PostSubject: Re: Back home (Anne and Pyxis)   Back home (Anne and Pyxis) EmptySun Apr 01, 2012 2:30 pm

Anne nodded. "Life would be different had he not left. I might not have been taken." She said forgetting that she had yet to tell Pyxis that she was taken not left. Parker was the type of person to take flat shopping. He would have come with her.

"Well Alcyone getting married is good. I bet Capella is happy as well." Anne noted.

"Haley vanished as well. I hope she's ok." she said with a slight tone of worry.
Back to top Go down
Pyxis Wilson
Pyxis Wilson

PostSubject: Re: Back home (Anne and Pyxis)   Back home (Anne and Pyxis) EmptyFri Apr 06, 2012 1:47 pm

Pyxis tilted her head curiously at Anne, wondering what she'd meant by that. Taken? Anne had been taken? Her eyes widened as her mind pieced it all together. She'd been held hostage, taken by someone, and Pyxis wanted to know who.

So she could kill them.

"Merlin, Anee, someone took you?!" She exclaimed in surprise.

Pyxis nodded her head, it was good for Alcyone. She's heard the the girl had a terrible up-bringing, and she felt sorry for her.

"Yes, I haven't actually met Capella. Seen her a few times, she's gorgeous." Pyxis beamed.

Pyxis nodded, she hoped so too.
Back to top Go down
Anne Greene
Anne Greene

PostSubject: Re: Back home (Anne and Pyxis)   Back home (Anne and Pyxis) EmptyFri Apr 06, 2012 9:30 pm

Anne looked awkwardly at her feet. She rely had to watch what she said.

"Umm.... Well yeah. You know all my scars? the person who did those took me. He had me for seven years." She said looking down. She really had to watch what she said.

"Capella is nice she seems shy though." Anne told her. She liked the young girl.
Back to top Go down

Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Back home (Anne and Pyxis)   Back home (Anne and Pyxis) Empty

Back to top Go down

Back home (Anne and Pyxis)

View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 1 of 1