Site Closed
Thanks for visiting our site, but sadly this forum is no longer active... Sad
Site Closed
Thanks for visiting our site, but sadly this forum is no longer active... Sad
Site Closed
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Site Closed

It was fun while it lasted <3

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in
Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
Latest topics
» Running Up That Hill (An HP RP Site)
Fire Dancer EmptySun Nov 26, 2017 12:21 am by Eldred Bennet

» Luna Vermiculus University
Fire Dancer EmptyFri Feb 27, 2015 8:56 am by Shadow Craven

» Hogwarts: Now and Forever
Fire Dancer EmptyWed Feb 25, 2015 10:56 am by Roxanne Conner

» Hogwartsanewage
Fire Dancer EmptyFri Nov 02, 2012 7:33 pm by Silvanus Snape

» Character Request
Fire Dancer EmptySat Oct 06, 2012 8:13 pm by Roxanne Zakrevsky

» You Again (Lars and Violet)
Fire Dancer EmptySat Oct 06, 2012 1:03 am by Lars Wilhelm

» Scent of Nature (Olivia & Humphrey)
Fire Dancer EmptyThu Oct 04, 2012 1:39 pm by Humphrey Williams

» So We Meet Again (Adolphe & Tess)
Fire Dancer EmptyThu Oct 04, 2012 12:06 pm by Adolphe Morel

» Time for Oneself (Albus and Tess)
Fire Dancer EmptyWed Oct 03, 2012 1:04 am by Albus Fenwick

ChatBox

Fire Dancer

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
AuthorMessage
Daedalus Hawksfeather
Daedalus Hawksfeather
British - Halfblood - Auror - OOTP
British - Halfblood - Auror - OOTP

Male Posts : 31

Fire Dancer Empty
PostSubject: Fire Dancer   Fire Dancer EmptyMon Sep 10, 2012 12:04 am

PROLOGUE

NOTHING EVER CHANGED. The same grey stones that made up the walls hadn’t moved, but that was to be expected. The drip of foul water onto a straw bed, rotted with mildew was constant. Even the food was the same, twice a day, consisting of stale, black bread and lukewarm stew that had little more substance than water. Weeks had gone by, or perhaps months—he’d lost track of time in his cell suspended somewhere between light and dark—without seeing a living soul. His food was slid through the space between the thick oak door and the floor on an iron tray, but no hands or fingers betrayed themselves to his sight.

The average man would have buckled and lost his sanity weeks before to the solitary detention, but he was made of different stuff, not necessarily tougher stuff, just different. She wouldn’t keep him in there forever; he knew that to be a fact. While it seemed that she had damned him to a hell worse than where demons stalked, at least she would never forget him; he knew that to be a fact.

The sound of metal sliding against stone filled every corner of his prison. He’d long since ceased to wince at the horrific sound as it heralded his albeit unappetizing meal. He muttered a simple “thank ye” as had become customary despite the lack of response and crawled over to the door to retrieve his meager food. Leaning against the cold walls, he dunked his bread in the broth and began sucking the bread to soften it. The broth didn’t work to the extent he intended, but then everything in his life hadn’t happened as intended, especially recently. Black crumbs found themselves caught in the rough brown hair on his lip and chin only to be brushed to the stone floor moments later.

Finishing the stale loaf and cold broth he pushed the tray back under the door creating the screeching sound once again. Returning to his position of nonchalance against the wall, he interlaced his fingers behind his head and closed his eye, the other being covered by a patch, a thin scar tracing from above his left eye to the corner of his jaw, his mind traveling beyond the cell to his unfortunate life behind him. He didn’t dwell upon his past, he soon moved forward in time to what would possibly happen once she came for him. No, it was more than possible, it was certain. It was certain that she would kill him. He smirked at the truth of that notion. She would kill him, and all he could think about was that he had no idea what she even looked like. He laughed a short, hoarse chuckle and settled down to sleep.

It wouldn’t be much longer. She’d see him soon; he knew that to be a fact.

I took out the chapters, so if you would like to read the rest of what I have, please request, and I will send them to you.

Last edited by Daedalus Hawksfeather on Mon Sep 10, 2012 12:16 am; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Arianne Treloar
Arianne Treloar

Fire Dancer Empty
PostSubject: Re: Fire Dancer   Fire Dancer EmptyMon Sep 10, 2012 12:09 am

AS WONDERFUL AS IT IS THAT YOU'RE SHARING -

I think you should take it down. This site is not protected from people who want to steal other's work. I read a bit and it was amazing, and I wouldn't want you to have your work stolen. I love you
Back to top Go down
Jaycie Simple
Jaycie Simple
British - Pureblood - Solo Singer
British - Pureblood - Solo Singer

Female Posts : 65

Fire Dancer Empty
PostSubject: Re: Fire Dancer   Fire Dancer EmptyMon Sep 10, 2012 2:23 am

I think this is so brilliant ^_^

But, like said before, we don't have any copyrights in place on our site, and there's nothing stopping anyone from plagiarising your work Sad I'd love to see it as a link to a fanfiction, though. You are an amazingly talented writer with an awesome imagination, so please don't be discouraged! Razz
Back to top Go down

Sponsored content

Fire Dancer Empty
PostSubject: Re: Fire Dancer   Fire Dancer Empty

Back to top Go down

Fire Dancer

View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Site Closed :: Welcome & OOC :: OOC Area-