Site Closed
Thanks for visiting our site, but sadly this forum is no longer active... Sad
Site Closed
Thanks for visiting our site, but sadly this forum is no longer active... Sad
Site Closed
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Site Closed

It was fun while it lasted <3

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in
Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
Latest topics
» Running Up That Hill (An HP RP Site)
Ask me no questions, I'll tell you no lies (Rhian and Bronn) EmptySun Nov 26, 2017 12:21 am by Eldred Bennet

» Luna Vermiculus University
Ask me no questions, I'll tell you no lies (Rhian and Bronn) EmptyFri Feb 27, 2015 8:56 am by Shadow Craven

» Hogwarts: Now and Forever
Ask me no questions, I'll tell you no lies (Rhian and Bronn) EmptyWed Feb 25, 2015 10:56 am by Roxanne Conner

» Hogwartsanewage
Ask me no questions, I'll tell you no lies (Rhian and Bronn) EmptyFri Nov 02, 2012 7:33 pm by Silvanus Snape

» Character Request
Ask me no questions, I'll tell you no lies (Rhian and Bronn) EmptySat Oct 06, 2012 8:13 pm by Roxanne Zakrevsky

» You Again (Lars and Violet)
Ask me no questions, I'll tell you no lies (Rhian and Bronn) EmptySat Oct 06, 2012 1:03 am by Lars Wilhelm

» Scent of Nature (Olivia & Humphrey)
Ask me no questions, I'll tell you no lies (Rhian and Bronn) EmptyThu Oct 04, 2012 1:39 pm by Humphrey Williams

» So We Meet Again (Adolphe & Tess)
Ask me no questions, I'll tell you no lies (Rhian and Bronn) EmptyThu Oct 04, 2012 12:06 pm by Adolphe Morel

» Time for Oneself (Albus and Tess)
Ask me no questions, I'll tell you no lies (Rhian and Bronn) EmptyWed Oct 03, 2012 1:04 am by Albus Fenwick

ChatBox

Ask me no questions, I'll tell you no lies (Rhian and Bronn)

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
AuthorMessage
Rhian Kael
Rhian Kael

Ask me no questions, I'll tell you no lies (Rhian and Bronn) Empty
PostSubject: Ask me no questions, I'll tell you no lies (Rhian and Bronn)   Ask me no questions, I'll tell you no lies (Rhian and Bronn) EmptySun Sep 02, 2012 9:26 am

Rhian could hardly keep her excitement contained. This was her first solo break as an Auror, out from under Dorian's watchful gaze. She'd grown to love the old man as a brother, but she wanted to make a name for herself. When she'd followed a hopeless lead to a Dark One, she had no idea should would actually capture someone!

Brushing her hair behind her ears, she waited down the hall from the interogation room, her fingers moving along her clipboard. It was a nervous habit, but a comfort. She didn't think anyone really knew about it accept for Elena, and even she didn't know the reason behind it. She grinned widely at the thought of her little sister. Right now she would be home with their dad, anxiously waiting for school to start the next year.

She pulled herself out of her day dreams, needing to focus on the task at hand. As apprehending Auror, she was allowed to interview him first. She hadn't really payed much attention to him once she'd knocked him unconsious with a fluke spell. She had been so high on adrenaline, trying to rememember her training. Stay calm. Breathe. When another Auror came by and told her he was ready, she walked to the door.

Taking one last, slow breath. She opened the door and stepped through, walking to the empty seat across from him. Taking her time to arrange her notes and the few files they had on him, she finally looked up at him.
Back to top Go down
Bronn Engel
Bronn Engel
British - Pureblood - Member of Dark Ones

PostSubject: Re: Ask me no questions, I'll tell you no lies (Rhian and Bronn)   Ask me no questions, I'll tell you no lies (Rhian and Bronn) EmptyMon Sep 03, 2012 7:28 am

Bronn had been distracted when the spell had hit him. He'd been careless as of late - because to be honest, he hoped that someone would just kill him. Victoria hadn't spoken to him in a month since their reunion, and he was feeling depressed about it. He'd had a fleeting moment of joy when he thought he'd finally be able to have his happiness back, when yet again it was cruelly ripped away from him.

He'd awoken in a dark room, tied to a chair and a couple of auror's on watch. One of them leapt up as she opened his eyes blearily and a million spells had been shot at him, knocking him out again. When he woke again much later, he was instead in another room, with walls that were so thick no spell could break through them. Not that he had his wand anyway, but he didn't need that. The only pro of being a Dark One meant your magic was far more advanced than the average.

He shook his head but was glad that he hadn't been tied to a chair this time. Clearly, they were sending in someone to discuss with him that they trusted. He was ordered to sit down at a table and he did so immediately, bowing his head slightly as they left the room and he was by himself. He had no intention of trying to run, though whether or not he would give up the Dark Ones information was to be determined later.

On the one hand, he could give it all up now and risk being killed by them, but on the other he could strike a deal with the Dark Ones later - his freedom for a shut mouth. He didn't know which way he'd go. He didn't mind the idea of dying. A life without Victoria seemed pointless to him when he didn't need to be a Dark One to protect her anymore.

He heard the door open but kept his eyes down, gritting his teeth.
Back to top Go down
Rhian Kael
Rhian Kael

PostSubject: Re: Ask me no questions, I'll tell you no lies (Rhian and Bronn)   Ask me no questions, I'll tell you no lies (Rhian and Bronn) EmptyWed Sep 05, 2012 6:39 am

Rhian took in the sight of him. It wasn't that he looked dirty, per se, just unkept. His cloths looked as if they were worn, but not abused, and he had a few days scruff on his jaw. But under it all, she had to admit that he was rather attractive. His file only said he was a year or two older than her, but something about his demeanor gave her the impression of someone older.

She cocked her head to the side, her eyes taking in everything she could. She'd always been insaciable in her curiosity, getting in trouble a lot because of it. But she never took it as a bad thing. It was how she'd captured him, after all. There was very little in his file. Mostly just name, school, parents, profession. Dragons, eh? She looked from the file back to him. She bit her lip, imagining him against a dragon. Her cheeks grew hot.

Clearing her throat, she furrowed her brow, unsure of what to say. Since he wasn't considered a higher level member of the Dark Ones, she knew she wasn't being watched in the interview. Oh they had protections against spells, so she knew she was safe, but they were really just letting her do the first interview out of a curtesy. Rookies never really got this opportunity.

"Bronn, is it? It says here that you are a known member of the Dark Ones." That was true, though the file didn't really say where the information had come from. It was something that didn't sit right with her. "How did you get involved with them?"

She was very particular in not assuming that he joined willingly or not. The file was unnervingly empty and she really didn't like that. It was as if no one cared enough about this man to flush out the details. She felt a pang of anger crawl up her spine. Being cast aside like that....it just stirred something in her. Her fingers tapped out a soft pattern on the table as she tried to calm her emotions.
Back to top Go down
Bronn Engel
Bronn Engel

PostSubject: Re: Ask me no questions, I'll tell you no lies (Rhian and Bronn)   Ask me no questions, I'll tell you no lies (Rhian and Bronn) EmptyWed Sep 05, 2012 11:17 am

Bronn refused to look up at the person who had caught him. He grit his teeth, all he wanted was to go talk to Vic he realised, figure out what the fuck was going on with the two of them. Bronn wasn't an angry or violent person, but he was pissed off at the moment because he'd given Vic all of him and she'd pushed him away, cutting him off.

It wasn't like he'd ever WANTED to fucking destroy everything she cared about, but what did she want him to do?! Let her die?! His whole life revolved around Vic and keeping her safe, but now she'd decided that he wasn't worth her time? He didn't understand her. He probably never would. He felt his nostrils flare slightly and he refused to look up.

Even when she spoke to him, he kept his head down, not dignifying her with a response at first. He'd let the anger from the past few years consume him. There was so much of it, and he felt incredibly furious at this person especially. A woman, by the sound of her voice. He grit his teeth slightly and pushed it away, bottled it up. It wouldn't do to be angry.

He needed to be calm, cool, collected. It had been almost five minutes since she'd spoken, and he finally lifted his gaze to look at her. His eyes were full of frustration, but his expression of irritation faltered as he looked at her. She was gorgeous in this special, adorable little way. And he'd never considered anyone gorgeous other than Victoria. Vic was beautiful, but this? She was a unique diamond found amongst pebbles.

"Yes. Bronn. My name is Bronn Engel. And I don't really think it's any of your business how I got involved with them." Despite how annoyed he'd been previously, Bronn was very good at controlling his emotions and was now the normal soft spoken person he normally was.
Back to top Go down
Rhian Kael
Rhian Kael

PostSubject: Re: Ask me no questions, I'll tell you no lies (Rhian and Bronn)   Ask me no questions, I'll tell you no lies (Rhian and Bronn) EmptyFri Sep 07, 2012 9:54 pm

Rhian's eyes widened, her fingers stopped their soft rhythm. She could practically feel the tension and anger rolling off of Bronn. Her mouth went dry, making it hard to swallow. Thankful that he wasn't looking at her, she closed her eyes, trying to calm her pounding heart and shallow breathing.

Bad idea, Rhi. She shouldn't have agreed to be locked in a room with a dark wizard. An angry dark wizard. Memories flooded her mind and she felt like she was going to drown under them. Shaking her head, she willed herself to be in the moment. The here and now. She stared hard at the file, trying to distract herself.

As the silence pressed in on her scattered mind, she glanced up, surprised to see Bronn looking at her. His bright blue eyes were a shock to Rhian. She'd never really been face to face with a dark wizard, but guessed they would all look hideous and evil, black eyes. She remembered pictures of Voldemort from her school days. But Bronn? He looked so...breath taking.

Her brow furrowed. Where did that come from? She never paid much attention to men, as a rule, but something about his eyes drew her in. His soft voice surprised her even more, in contrast to his earlier anger. She tried to swallow around her confusion.

She wanted to be honest. "I guess it really isn't my business." Which was true. Her interview really didn't matter in the big picture. "You'll have lots of other people through here asking the same thing. Maybe I'm just curious." She cocked her head, hoping to learn more about him. She imagined her first bad guy would be like an experiment. But Bronn seemed too real.
Back to top Go down

Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Ask me no questions, I'll tell you no lies (Rhian and Bronn)   Ask me no questions, I'll tell you no lies (Rhian and Bronn) Empty

Back to top Go down

Ask me no questions, I'll tell you no lies (Rhian and Bronn)

View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 1 of 1