Site Closed
Thanks for visiting our site, but sadly this forum is no longer active... Sad
Site Closed
Thanks for visiting our site, but sadly this forum is no longer active... Sad
Site Closed
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Site Closed

It was fun while it lasted <3

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in
Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
Latest topics
» Running Up That Hill (An HP RP Site)
The Truth Comes Out (Alec, Tess, Victoria) EmptySun Nov 26, 2017 12:21 am by Eldred Bennet

» Luna Vermiculus University
The Truth Comes Out (Alec, Tess, Victoria) EmptyFri Feb 27, 2015 8:56 am by Shadow Craven

» Hogwarts: Now and Forever
The Truth Comes Out (Alec, Tess, Victoria) EmptyWed Feb 25, 2015 10:56 am by Roxanne Conner

» Hogwartsanewage
The Truth Comes Out (Alec, Tess, Victoria) EmptyFri Nov 02, 2012 7:33 pm by Silvanus Snape

» Character Request
The Truth Comes Out (Alec, Tess, Victoria) EmptySat Oct 06, 2012 8:13 pm by Roxanne Zakrevsky

» You Again (Lars and Violet)
The Truth Comes Out (Alec, Tess, Victoria) EmptySat Oct 06, 2012 1:03 am by Lars Wilhelm

» Scent of Nature (Olivia & Humphrey)
The Truth Comes Out (Alec, Tess, Victoria) EmptyThu Oct 04, 2012 1:39 pm by Humphrey Williams

» So We Meet Again (Adolphe & Tess)
The Truth Comes Out (Alec, Tess, Victoria) EmptyThu Oct 04, 2012 12:06 pm by Adolphe Morel

» Time for Oneself (Albus and Tess)
The Truth Comes Out (Alec, Tess, Victoria) EmptyWed Oct 03, 2012 1:04 am by Albus Fenwick

ChatBox

The Truth Comes Out (Alec, Tess, Victoria)

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
AuthorMessage
Alec Black
Alec Black
British - Pureblood - Auror & Hogwarts Professor

The Truth Comes Out (Alec, Tess, Victoria) Empty
PostSubject: The Truth Comes Out (Alec, Tess, Victoria)   The Truth Comes Out (Alec, Tess, Victoria) EmptyTue Jul 17, 2012 11:42 pm

Popping into Tess' apartment, Alec shook his head wondering why Tess hadn't put up security. She was so stupid sometimes, honestly anyone could have popped in. Walking over to the couch, he sat down and waited patiently. He looked down at his watch, and knew that she would arrive at any moment and he would talk to her.

He hated wanting to keep things a secret, and from the date, he knew that Victoria was more than one date, and more than a club. He needed to tell his baby sister to avoid the guilt that was laying heavy on him, and probably heavier on Victoria.
Back to top Go down
Tess Black
Tess Black
Administrator
Administrator

Female Posts : 495

PostSubject: Re: The Truth Comes Out (Alec, Tess, Victoria)   The Truth Comes Out (Alec, Tess, Victoria) EmptyTue Jul 17, 2012 11:58 pm

Tess hummed slightly as she walked in front of her flat. She never liked popping in, as silly as it was she liked the muggle way of unlocking the door. Once she entered her flat, she threw the keys on the key bowl, and threw her Healer cloak to the side, and she took off her bun. She was oblivious that he was there, especially as she kicked off her shoes and walked towards the kitchen.

As she returned with a coke, she was wide eyed as she saw her brother sitting there comfortably as if he owned the place. A frown immediately appeared on her face and she forced back a scowl.

"What are you doing here Alec?" she asked.
Back to top Go down
Victoria Rossmund
Victoria Rossmund
British - Muggleborn - OOTP & Professor

Female Posts : 259

PostSubject: Re: The Truth Comes Out (Alec, Tess, Victoria)   The Truth Comes Out (Alec, Tess, Victoria) EmptyWed Jul 18, 2012 12:04 am

Victoria was both happy to see Alec again, and slightly terrified of telling Tess. She had arrived last night from Hogwarts, but hadn't slept much. By the time she had rolled out of bed that morning, Tess was already gone to either work or some errand.

Hearing a pop in the living room, she tried not to run down the stairs, hoping it was Alec. She couldn't help but grin ear to ear when she saw him just sitting on the couch. Leaning on the back of it, she lightly touched his shoulder. "I'm going to scrounge around some food, hope you're hungry."

Feeling much more confident in regular cloths, and not surrounded by posh socialites, she walked into the kitchen with a pep in her step. Opening the refrigerator, she started in on the food.
Back to top Go down
Alec Black
Alec Black

PostSubject: Re: The Truth Comes Out (Alec, Tess, Victoria)   The Truth Comes Out (Alec, Tess, Victoria) EmptyWed Jul 18, 2012 12:20 am

Alec smiled as she saw Victoria. He had no idea that she was going to be there, as he imagined her in school being a counselor to a lone Hufflepuff. He wanted to tell Tess on his own, so Victoria wouldn't be in the cross fire, but it seemed that it was meant to be. Victoria had no idea how mad Tess would be, and neither did he, but he would take the blame. Either way, he was glad she was there and as she touched his shoulder he kissed her cheek as a greeting.

"That sounds lovely." he said.

He couldn't believe the timing that they had. As Victoria had left to go upstairs Tess had entered. He couldn't help but me amused at how stupidly oblivious she was. She walked in just as she did then they were children, her shoes were kicked off her feet and left where they fell, she didn't even look at his direction

Once she did, she returned with that muggle fizzy drink and her distaste of him being there was obvious from her face.

"Hello squirt, nice to see you too. I've been fine thank you for asking" he said smiling. "Aren't you glad to see your big brother?"
Back to top Go down
Tess Black
Tess Black
Administrator
Administrator

PostSubject: Re: The Truth Comes Out (Alec, Tess, Victoria)   The Truth Comes Out (Alec, Tess, Victoria) EmptyWed Jul 18, 2012 12:29 am

Tess glared at him as he tried to play the innocent card. Every single time he appeared out of no where he either wanted something out of her, or wanted to bother her. Sighing, she leaned against the door frame not wanting to come any closer. She took a long sip of her coca cola and winced a bit at the strength of the fizziness but she needed to have some time to think.

"Don't call me a squirt. Let's just stop going around the obvious. What do you want from me? I'm really tired and I don't want to play games Alec. You know how much I hate games."

She wasn't going to do small talk, she wasn't going to walk right into his game, she knew how he was, and how manipulating he could be and she wasn't going to fall for it.
Back to top Go down
Alec Black
Alec Black

PostSubject: Re: The Truth Comes Out (Alec, Tess, Victoria)   The Truth Comes Out (Alec, Tess, Victoria) EmptyWed Jul 18, 2012 12:32 am

Well perhaps tip-toeing around the topic was not a good idea when it came to her. She looked like she meant business, it was a surprise, but not one that was necessarily bad. She'd gotten stronger, which was bad at the moment considering that she wanted bluntness. He figured that there was no way to go around it, soften it or any other way.

Getting up, he took his jacket off and crossed his arms looking at her determined. If he was about to die, he wanted to spare his jacket, he was quiet attached to it.

"Fine then...just came to visit you and Victoria" he began. "You see...I'm the guy she's been seeing since the club. I brought her home, and all that she said that was me."
Back to top Go down
Tess Black
Tess Black
Administrator
Administrator

PostSubject: Re: The Truth Comes Out (Alec, Tess, Victoria)   The Truth Comes Out (Alec, Tess, Victoria) EmptyWed Jul 18, 2012 12:42 am

Tess froze for a second and the grip on her drink tightened. Some of the drink spilled over to her hand and that made her react. She let out a growl and walked over to the kitchen. She threw the drink in the sink, and began to wash her hands giving her time to think. Her first reaction was to throttle him. She knew that perhaps not many people would approve, but she didn't really care at the moment.

She gripped the sink tightly and took deep breaths trying to calm down her shaking. Her emotions always caused some sparks of accidental magic and she wanted to be an adult. She wasn't that little girl that would immediately begin to hit Alec if he ever did anything to her, she wasn't that wild, she was a mature adult.

"Mature adult, mature adult" she gritted to her teeth like a mantra.

It was selfish, but why did he always take things that were hers? Victoria was the person that cared for her when her family didn't and advised her, and was the sister that was what she needed. She didn't want to share, and that bastard was taking her. Why now? Why did it have to be after she had come back.

She forced herself not to cry, and wiped a few tears before she got up. She felt betrayed, and walking back to the sitting room, she noticed he was staring at her and she glared, ignoring her watering eyes.

"Why would you guys do that?" she whispered.
Back to top Go down
Victoria Rossmund
Victoria Rossmund

PostSubject: Re: The Truth Comes Out (Alec, Tess, Victoria)   The Truth Comes Out (Alec, Tess, Victoria) EmptyWed Jul 18, 2012 12:57 am

When Victoria had been looking for something to make, she realized she was still in shorts and a tank top. While it was her usual attire when lounging around the house, she figured it might not be the best thing to be wearing when Tess came home to their big news. She ran upstairs to change.

It wasn't long before she heard voices. She took one last look in the mirror on her dresser, making sure she had at least a little makeup on, she walked quietly to the hall and down the stairs. She was surprised to see Tess walk from the kitchen to the living room, not really noticing Victoria up above.

Her heart clenched at the pain she heard it Tess's voice. It sounded like she was about to cry any moment. Moving to the entryway, she crossed her arms in front of herself, trying to reign in the pain she felt at betraying her best friend. From the archway, she could see Alec on the couch. It looked like Tess still hadn't noticed her yet.
Back to top Go down
Alec Black
Alec Black

PostSubject: Re: The Truth Comes Out (Alec, Tess, Victoria)   The Truth Comes Out (Alec, Tess, Victoria) EmptyWed Jul 18, 2012 1:23 am

Alec was honestly surprised by her reaction. He expected immediate rage, not for her to just walk away. He followed her with his gaze, and took a few steps forward to really see her. She looked like she was hyperventilating as she placed her hands against he sink and bent down trying to take deep breaths.

He had to admit that he cared what she thought. And her look of pain made his heart hurt; he was always hurting her. Always disappointing her with something he did. He wanted to walk over, but with her trying to calm down perhaps it was time for her to be alone.

He saw Victoria come downstairs, and by her looks it hurt her when she head Tess' question. it had hurt him too and sighed.

"We didn't mean to do this...or hurt you" he commented finding it hard to really reply to her.
Back to top Go down
Tess Black
Tess Black
Administrator
Administrator

PostSubject: Re: The Truth Comes Out (Alec, Tess, Victoria)   The Truth Comes Out (Alec, Tess, Victoria) EmptyWed Jul 18, 2012 1:33 am

Tess was oblivious to Victoria being there. She had no idea what to do, hurt was the first part of her accepting this. She felt herself shaking as she heard his comment and before he could even continue, she felt her cheeks turning red, and her breath being labored.

"You're a fucking liar" she hissed.

He always did this, apologized half heartedly and left her having to deal with her more emotions and she felt herself move forward. Their definite height difference didn't matter, her 5'4 stature made him a foot taller but she didn't care, she looked up at him angrily.

"You always do this, always!" she screamed pushing him. "you always like hurting me, reminding me how much of a second fiddle I am compared to you. She didn't want to hurt me I know that, but Merlin forgive that you take a second to care about me, to think perhaps that you being your manwhore of a self would be detrimental to me. For once stop being selfish! I hate you Alec Marcus Black! I hate you!"

She felt herself shaking all the more and her books were falling off the shelves. She kept pushing him, pushing him showing her rarely seen aggressive nature.
Back to top Go down
Victoria Rossmund
Victoria Rossmund

PostSubject: Re: The Truth Comes Out (Alec, Tess, Victoria)   The Truth Comes Out (Alec, Tess, Victoria) EmptyWed Jul 18, 2012 1:44 am

Victoria leaned back on the archway, looking at the ceiling. She tried to blink back her tears, feeling, in a way, that she really didn't have the right to cry right now. Taking a few shallow breaths, she walked into the living room, hoping to be able to help Alec.

She couldn't help but hold back just a little when books started moving on their own. Tess had told Victoria about her heightened magic when she got angry, but she'd never really seen it in action. Honestly, she was a little scared. She couldn't believe how much anger was coming out of Tess. It was hard to listen to her accusations, now having gotten to know Alec. Her heart was torn as to which side to take.

When Tess started pushing Alec, she felt a sob wrack her body. She gripped the back of the couch and covered her mouth with her other hand, trying not to interrupt. This was something between siblings.
Back to top Go down
Alec Black
Alec Black

PostSubject: Re: The Truth Comes Out (Alec, Tess, Victoria)   The Truth Comes Out (Alec, Tess, Victoria) EmptyWed Jul 18, 2012 1:55 am

Alec felt that with each comment, he felt himself getting what he deserved. Tess was right, partially. It wasn't always intentional, he didn't want to do it, it just happened. As stupid as that sounded, he always hurt her. His face was stern as she kept pushing him, and he budged a few times as she pushed him with anger. But as she heard Victoria crying, he took a deep breath and grabbed her wrists tightly.

"Calm down" he hissed. "You know what happens if you don't relax"

He wasn't going to yell at her, not fight against her words. She was good with words, good at making them sting. Good at hurting him just as much as she had hurt her. But he had betrayed her in a way, taking a constant.

"I'd do anything for you. I don't intend to hurt you. Yes I've had my share of...promiscuity, Tess but when have I thought of commitment. She's different ,you obviously know that because you chose her as your best friend. Hate me all you want but....I love you. And I'm a shitty brother I know that, but don't say I haven't done anything good for you."
Back to top Go down
Tess Black
Tess Black
Administrator
Administrator

PostSubject: Re: The Truth Comes Out (Alec, Tess, Victoria)   The Truth Comes Out (Alec, Tess, Victoria) EmptyWed Jul 18, 2012 2:08 am

When Alec grabbed her wrists, Tess immediately resisting. Her breath was growing labored as she made more books fall, he was right. Shit he was right, she didn't want to make things fall on the ground, she didn't want to hurt anyone right now...not physically. She tugged her wrists resisting to hear him, but she felt tears falling especially as she heard Victoria cry.

She didn't stop them, she didn't try to side with her. She lowed her head as she realized that her best friend would no longer be automatically on her side. That hurt; she was always behind her rooting her and telling her to fight when necessary. As he spoke she tried hard not to listen to him, she really did, but he always won her over; always. He was trying to be logical and ignore his emotions; while she ignored her logic and went with her heart. Sighing she knew he was winning. Victoria was different, and he'd never cared for commitment, but obviously he was thinking it if he was telling her and trying to keep the bridge. He cared for Victoria, perhaps more than he did her. She felt herself giving up and leaned against him.

Looking up at him, she looked at his steely blue eyes and asked him the silent question 'Are you really going to do this?' They used to have silent conversations like this, especially during an argument. Seeing his response she bit her bottom lip and nodded.

"I still disapprove" she replied aloud. "Just so you know...I don't like this."

She struggled to stare at her friend who was crying and tilted her head.

"You really like this asshole?" she said signaling him grabbing her wrists tightly.
Back to top Go down
Victoria Rossmund
Victoria Rossmund

PostSubject: Re: The Truth Comes Out (Alec, Tess, Victoria)   The Truth Comes Out (Alec, Tess, Victoria) EmptyWed Jul 18, 2012 2:54 am

It felt like Victoria's heart had stopped. Commitment... She couldn't believe Alec actually said that word, let alone in front of her and to Tess. Shaking her head, she put that thought away for later.

She wiped at her tears, walking towards the siblings. It stung when Tess said she disapproved. But she understood. Moving slowly, trying to calm things down, she laid her hands over Alec's on Tess's wrists, signaling for him to let her go. When he did, she hugged Tess fiercely, holding on for dear life.

"I'm sorry I didn't tell you, Tess. I....I didn't know how." When she opened her eyes, Victoria locked them on Alec. "And yes. I do like that asshole." She couldn't help but smile weakly at him.
Back to top Go down
Alec Black
Alec Black

PostSubject: Re: The Truth Comes Out (Alec, Tess, Victoria)   The Truth Comes Out (Alec, Tess, Victoria) EmptyWed Jul 18, 2012 3:11 am

Her struggles made him grip her tighter and he knew to keep it light, but her hands were turning pale by her struggle. He knew that she was mad, and her tears always hurt, like he hadn't done enough to hurt her. He let her struggle it was accepting her anger, and waited for her to cool down. Her magic wasn't that static anymore, and the bookshelves stopped shaking.

As she leaned against him he sighed and he leaned down to kiss her forehead. Of course she wasn't going to support it greatly. She was a stubborn bird, and he was stubborn too, but at least she wasn't going to stop them. At her talking to Victoria, he let her go and allowed her to be taken into a hug by Victoria.

"The asshole is in the room, but no worries Tess Marie, we'll win you over."
Back to top Go down
Tess Black
Tess Black
Administrator
Administrator

PostSubject: Re: The Truth Comes Out (Alec, Tess, Victoria)   The Truth Comes Out (Alec, Tess, Victoria) EmptyWed Jul 18, 2012 3:19 am

Before she could even relax, she was engulfed in a hug by Victoria. She tried to be mad, she was, because both of them had hurt her whether or not it was intentional. But she couldn't be mad at Victoria, because she hadn't ever really hurt her before. So she hugged her back, half-heartedly and smiled automatically at her.

"I will try to forgive you lot, but it'll take a while" she mumbled against Victoria. "You had horrid taste in men"
Back to top Go down
Victoria Rossmund
Victoria Rossmund

PostSubject: Re: The Truth Comes Out (Alec, Tess, Victoria)   The Truth Comes Out (Alec, Tess, Victoria) EmptyWed Jul 18, 2012 3:34 am

Victoria pulled back, still holding Tess's shoulders. "I know I do." She couldn't help smirking. It was a little fun, she would have to admit, poking fun at Alec in the middle of all of this.

She steered Tess towards the couch, winking over her shoulder at Alec. Once they'd all sat down, she took Tess's hands in hers. "I know it's going to take some getting used to." She looked at Alec tenderly, "We're actually getting used to it as well."

She wasn't sure what to say to her, now that the initial shock was over and done with. Tess probably wouldn't want to hear about how wonderful her brother was. But it wasn't like she could really tell her anything definitive. Especially since they were still in the early dating phase.
Back to top Go down
Alec Black
Alec Black

PostSubject: Re: The Truth Comes Out (Alec, Tess, Victoria)   The Truth Comes Out (Alec, Tess, Victoria) EmptyWed Jul 18, 2012 3:43 am

Alec sighed as he heard Tess change in her tone. It was bad, but it wasn't as bad as he thought, which was a relief. He sat down beside Victoria, he still didn't know if Tess was going to hurt him still, from what he remembered she had one hell of an arm.

"Right, we're not rushing anything because..well you know. Why not be..domestic in a sense and have dinner. You, and us and maybe my best friend and try to be normal...as normal as possible"

He knew it would be a challenge, but he figured if Victoria had 'introduced' him to Tess, then he should do the same to Dorian.
Back to top Go down
Tess Black
Tess Black
Administrator
Administrator

PostSubject: Re: The Truth Comes Out (Alec, Tess, Victoria)   The Truth Comes Out (Alec, Tess, Victoria) EmptyWed Jul 18, 2012 3:53 am

Tess wrinkled her nose as the two talked to her. She knew that out of the three of them she was the youngest but them working together made her feel uncomfortable. At the mention of dinner, she rolled her eyes.

"Dorian really? Do I have to?" she said whining.

She didn't really like Dorian. He was handsome, even a blind woman could know that from his voice. He was a flirt, but a harmless one, and dealing with Alec for dinner was more painful. They hadn't done that in years. Still, knowing that it might mean something to Victoria, and being a good friend to her she lowered her head and sighed.

"Fine, but not my flat, I don't want Dorian knowing where I live."
Back to top Go down
Victoria Rossmund
Victoria Rossmund

PostSubject: Re: The Truth Comes Out (Alec, Tess, Victoria)   The Truth Comes Out (Alec, Tess, Victoria) EmptyWed Jul 18, 2012 4:12 am

Victoria felt like she had butterflies in her stomach. Alec kept throwing out words that threw her for a loop. Commitment...Us...Domestic. For a man that said he hated feelings, and that he wouldn't change, he was certainly surprising her at every turn.

She barely remembered someone named Dorian. Not enough to put a name to a face. Turning to Alec, she took his hand and laced her fingers through his, smiling. "Maybe we could go back to that restaurant. I was nice."

She knew it would be hard for Tess, but she really wanted to be able to keep both her and Alec. It was hoping for the world, but damnit, she wanted the world.
Back to top Go down
Alec Black
Alec Black

PostSubject: Re: The Truth Comes Out (Alec, Tess, Victoria)   The Truth Comes Out (Alec, Tess, Victoria) EmptyWed Jul 18, 2012 4:21 am

Alec was oblivious to the words that were popping out of his mouth, at least to how it laid an impression on Victoria. To him it was natural, just to say them, but was so inept at relationships he had no idea how it could be taken. Still, he was oblivious and had no worries about it.

"Dorian won't have to know where you life squirt" he says smirking. "My flat is always open, perhaps a private setting is better."
Back to top Go down
Tess Black
Tess Black
Administrator
Administrator

PostSubject: Re: The Truth Comes Out (Alec, Tess, Victoria)   The Truth Comes Out (Alec, Tess, Victoria) EmptyWed Jul 18, 2012 4:26 am

Tess nodded knowing that it was up to them to choose. She'd simply go along with it because there was nothing she could do. To her, the cause was lost, Victoria was going to stupidly date her brother and she was going to be there when she was needed if Alec broke her best friend's heart.

"Fine...whatever you two choose. I-I don't care anymore. I'm going to go lay down, I'm tired"

Getting up, she walked over to her fridge and took out a fresh can of the muggle drink and waved as she began to climb upstairs. Soon after this, she ran back down and popped her head in.

"If you stay Alec...please behave in my house, I will not hesitate to spray the pair of you with cold water" with a small smirk she said "Night"
Back to top Go down
Victoria Rossmund
Victoria Rossmund

PostSubject: Re: The Truth Comes Out (Alec, Tess, Victoria)   The Truth Comes Out (Alec, Tess, Victoria) EmptyWed Jul 18, 2012 4:48 am

Victoria smiled sadly at Tess's retreating back. She sniffed, still recovering from her earlier crying. She turned back to Alec and her smile grew.

"Well that went better than I thought it would."

After a few seconds, she laughed. "Actually, it didn't. But at least she didn't hex us." She decided she may need to talk to Tess a little more before their dinner. Victoria wasn't to make this as painless for her as possible. Ever since their date, she'd really been thinking about the whole situation, and the pros and cons of it. Maybe Tess would see the pros outweighed the cons.

"At least she can be assured that if you hurt me she can hunt you down." She grinned widely and squeezed his hand in hers.
Back to top Go down
Alec Black
Alec Black

PostSubject: Re: The Truth Comes Out (Alec, Tess, Victoria)   The Truth Comes Out (Alec, Tess, Victoria) EmptyWed Jul 18, 2012 5:00 am

Alec rolled his eyes at her comment and he didn't say anything as a return. It was acceptance, that was good at least she wasn't doing anything against them. Victoria was happy, he figured that's why Tess was a bit dimmed because of her and her reaction.

"She was actually not that bad"

Their strained relationship would not affect Victoria and his.....relationship. That made him feel a bit nervous. He leaned down and kissed her forehead.

"I should go...I'll tell Dorian about this and we will try and do that..event." he murmured. "I'm glad this worked out...one way or another."

Getting up, he walked over to the Floo and apparated towards his flat.

Back to top Go down

Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: The Truth Comes Out (Alec, Tess, Victoria)   The Truth Comes Out (Alec, Tess, Victoria) Empty

Back to top Go down

The Truth Comes Out (Alec, Tess, Victoria)

View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 1 of 1