Site Closed
Thanks for visiting our site, but sadly this forum is no longer active... Sad
Site Closed
Thanks for visiting our site, but sadly this forum is no longer active... Sad
Site Closed
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Site Closed

It was fun while it lasted <3

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in
Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
Latest topics
» Running Up That Hill (An HP RP Site)
Morning, Roomie! (Vic and Tess) EmptySun Nov 26, 2017 12:21 am by Eldred Bennet

» Luna Vermiculus University
Morning, Roomie! (Vic and Tess) EmptyFri Feb 27, 2015 8:56 am by Shadow Craven

» Hogwarts: Now and Forever
Morning, Roomie! (Vic and Tess) EmptyWed Feb 25, 2015 10:56 am by Roxanne Conner

» Hogwartsanewage
Morning, Roomie! (Vic and Tess) EmptyFri Nov 02, 2012 7:33 pm by Silvanus Snape

» Character Request
Morning, Roomie! (Vic and Tess) EmptySat Oct 06, 2012 8:13 pm by Roxanne Zakrevsky

» You Again (Lars and Violet)
Morning, Roomie! (Vic and Tess) EmptySat Oct 06, 2012 1:03 am by Lars Wilhelm

» Scent of Nature (Olivia & Humphrey)
Morning, Roomie! (Vic and Tess) EmptyThu Oct 04, 2012 1:39 pm by Humphrey Williams

» So We Meet Again (Adolphe & Tess)
Morning, Roomie! (Vic and Tess) EmptyThu Oct 04, 2012 12:06 pm by Adolphe Morel

» Time for Oneself (Albus and Tess)
Morning, Roomie! (Vic and Tess) EmptyWed Oct 03, 2012 1:04 am by Albus Fenwick

ChatBox

Morning, Roomie! (Vic and Tess)

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
AuthorMessage
Victoria Rossmund
Victoria Rossmund
British - Muggleborn - OOTP & Professor

Female Posts : 259

Morning, Roomie! (Vic and Tess) Empty
PostSubject: Morning, Roomie! (Vic and Tess)   Morning, Roomie! (Vic and Tess) EmptyTue Jul 10, 2012 1:21 am

Victoria woke up with the worst migraine she'd ever had. She thanked Merlin she didn't have a job yet to rush off to, because she felt like a truck had run her over. Looking down, she realized she was still in her corset and skirt from the night before, apparently having slept in it. And her heels. She moved to sit up and felt a throbbing pain on her hips where the corset dug in. What the...

She gasped. It all came rushing back. His eyes, his lips, his hands. She groaned and felt back on the bed. She closed her eyes and thought she could still smell him.

After she let her mind relish over her memories from the night before, she decided to take a shower, hoping it would sober her up a little. Thankfully the water pressure in the flat was good and the sound of the water was quite soothing. Once she'd cleaned up and hung up her dress with a very strong feeling that it needed to be worn more often, she went downstairs.

She thought she heard Tess in the living room. Sighing, figuring she needed advice either way, she walked in and curled up in what was becoming her favorite chair. "Morning."
Back to top Go down
Tess Black
Tess Black
Administrator
Administrator

Female Posts : 495

PostSubject: Re: Morning, Roomie! (Vic and Tess)   Morning, Roomie! (Vic and Tess) EmptyTue Jul 10, 2012 1:43 am

Tess was currently curled up in her chair, the same place she was seen by a very drunk roommate. She remembered how Victoria looked as she came in, she remembered that she'd told her.

"Well didn't someone have a good time? I went out for coffee and it looks like you went on to get shagged"

Despite all her teasing, it seemed that she was so out of it, that she merely groaned something unintelligible and had walked upstairs towards her bedroom. She had merely left curled up reading for her job until she had passed out on the couch until the next morning, when she had gone up to sleep an hour before getting ready for work.

Before she could even put on her uniform, she'd been owled by Chale that she was taking the night shift again. It worked for her, because she hadn't slept that much, and right now she'd be in work and well into her third hour. Still, after a good breakfast, she curled up in with the book still at hand.

Hearing the steps though, she looked away from her book and let out a smile, oblivious to exactly what had happened to Victoria.

"Morning...or should I say afternoon?" she teased. "How's the hangover?"
Back to top Go down
Victoria Rossmund
Victoria Rossmund

PostSubject: Re: Morning, Roomie! (Vic and Tess)   Morning, Roomie! (Vic and Tess) EmptyTue Jul 10, 2012 2:00 am

When Tess had mentioned afternoon, Victoria looked around, searching for the clock. Holy crap!! She usually slept in, but when she did it always felt good. Today it felt like she hadn't slept at all. It didn't help with talking. Not that her or Tess's voices were particularly high pitched, but any noise was noise right now. "Brutal."

She noticed Tess reading again. "Is that the same book from last night?" She laughed.

In the spirit of renewed sisterhood, Victoria decided to share a little about last night. "I didn't get shagged last night, just for the record." She smirked at the memory of her and Alec's heated kiss. Not for lack of trying...
Back to top Go down
Tess Black
Tess Black
Administrator
Administrator

PostSubject: Re: Morning, Roomie! (Vic and Tess)   Morning, Roomie! (Vic and Tess) EmptyTue Jul 10, 2012 2:17 am

Tess laughed and closed her book, and stared at her friend. Despite the fact that she had showered and everything, she looked like she had a rough night. Drinking, she drank a lot, Tess couldn't help but feel a bit amused.

"I'm reading to try and specialize" she explained.

It wasn't as important as was learning about what Victoria did exactly. She wasn't shagged?

"Well by the way you came in last night..well this morning you could have fooled me. You looked ravished, meet a guy?" she asked curiously.
Back to top Go down
Victoria Rossmund
Victoria Rossmund

PostSubject: Re: Morning, Roomie! (Vic and Tess)   Morning, Roomie! (Vic and Tess) EmptyTue Jul 10, 2012 2:45 am

Victoria heard Tess talking about specializing. It made her feel like a bad friend. Most of her time spent in London had been about her, instead of focusing on Tess too. She put her headache aside and smiled. "Oh yeah? What are you specializing in?"

When Tess asked about her meeting someone, she knew her lying wouldn't work this time. Taking a deep breath, she started. "Yeah, that obvious? We met at the bar. I got really drunk and he was...a gentleman. He made sure I got home safe."

Victoria found herself smiling, despite the knot in her stomach that Tess may kill her when she found out. If she had just been able to leave the club last night a little less drunk, and made it back to the flat by herself, maybe she could let Alec go. But after that kiss...she didn't think she could. Most days since Bronn's betrayal, she had to remind herself that it was his choice, not a reflection of her, and that she was worthy of love.

Alec was the first man since then, and since ever really, that made her feel that way. Oh be real! It was just a kiss! Oh but what a kiss...
Back to top Go down
Tess Black
Tess Black
Administrator
Administrator

PostSubject: Re: Morning, Roomie! (Vic and Tess)   Morning, Roomie! (Vic and Tess) EmptyTue Jul 10, 2012 3:01 am

Tess smiled and looked down at her book placing her hand lightly on the cover. She took pride, but honestly, she was a bite nervous about the idea that she would be so specialized in something. She didn't get why they were talking about it, she knew that in her experiences with hangovers she avoided talking in general. Still she went along with it.

"I don't know yet, just reading on cardiology, Chale likes using me as assistant in certain surgeries. But I'm a bit young to specialize so I'm waiting."

Still once she mentioned a guy, her eyes got wide and she let out a wide smile. Victoria was beautiful and with her outgoing nature it didn't surprise her that she found someone who caught her interest.

"Oh, I'm so jealous, come on describe him to me. Let me live off of your experience" she said grinning.

Back to top Go down
Victoria Rossmund
Victoria Rossmund

PostSubject: Re: Morning, Roomie! (Vic and Tess)   Morning, Roomie! (Vic and Tess) EmptyTue Jul 10, 2012 4:16 am

Victoria was surprised to see Tess holding herself back when she talked about specializing. "Who says you're too young? Is there a rule about it or something?" She knew that the fact that her family didn't believe in her took it's toll on her self esteem. Made her think she couldn't do things, or wasn't good enough.

And Alec was part of it...Damn! How was she going to combine her views of Tess's douche bag older brother and the handsome, sexy man that kissed like the world was ending...

She shook her head to get out of her daydreams. "He...well, he's really handsome. And charming. And kind of full of himself. But...I don't know. It felt like he dropped his shield a little at the club. And oh MERLIN can he kiss!" Victoria knew Tess would kill her for saying that once she found out it was Alec, but she needed to be honest about the way she felt. It was the only way she could see Tess not shunning her forever.

Back to top Go down
Tess Black
Tess Black
Administrator
Administrator

PostSubject: Re: Morning, Roomie! (Vic and Tess)   Morning, Roomie! (Vic and Tess) EmptyTue Jul 10, 2012 4:27 am

Tess laughed softly and bit her bottom lip showing her amusement for her friend. Victoria deserved some happiness and luck in love, considering she had faced the worst kind of heartbreak. But despite that, she couldn't help but feel a bit jealous. She wished she had the luck that her friend had, but she always went for the wrong type of people. She shook her thoughts away, she wasn't that kind of person and ignored her stupid thoughts.

"He sounds like a dream" she commented. "Ever seeing him again?"

She hoped she would, because then she'd be happier and have a better reason to stay in London and not go off once more. It was selfish, but it would be a win-win in her opinion.
Back to top Go down
Victoria Rossmund
Victoria Rossmund

PostSubject: Re: Morning, Roomie! (Vic and Tess)   Morning, Roomie! (Vic and Tess) EmptyTue Jul 10, 2012 4:49 am

Victoria sighed at Tess's enthusiasm. She decided to simply be happy about meeting the man that Alec was last night. Whether it was an act because he was trying to pick someone up, or whether he had actually grown up. Whatever the truth was, she just wanted to take him how he was now.

When Tess called him a dream Victoria had to hold back a laugh. "Yeah, he kinda was." She still was hoping to Merlin that what she was remembering from the night before was actually real.

At Tess's question, Victoria's face fell for the first time since she'd woken up. Her brow furrowed and she couldn't look at Tess. She knew, in her heart, that she really wanted to see Alec again. To find out what was between them. But would it hurt Tess? Would it hurt her relationship with her brother, or Victoria herself? "I...really don't know."
Back to top Go down
Tess Black
Tess Black
Administrator
Administrator

PostSubject: Re: Morning, Roomie! (Vic and Tess)   Morning, Roomie! (Vic and Tess) EmptyTue Jul 10, 2012 5:17 am

Tess eyes softened as she saw Victoria's smile disappear. perhaps it wasn't such a fairy tale, she could tell that by the expression of her face. She frowned herself and felt daft at the oblivious comment that she had said.

"I hope you do, if he makes you smile that much, I don't see why not" she replied with a sympathetic smile. "He could be the one Vic"

She was so innocent sometimes when it came to love. She usually just thought that when you met the person you knew; but then again she'd been wrong. Tilting her head she hugged her book close and gave her a small smile.

"Have hope Victoria"
Back to top Go down
Victoria Rossmund
Victoria Rossmund

PostSubject: Re: Morning, Roomie! (Vic and Tess)   Morning, Roomie! (Vic and Tess) EmptyTue Jul 10, 2012 6:26 am

Victoria felt her eyes start to water. Maybe it was the left over lack of inhibitions, but it felt like the heartache from the past few months had risen to the top. She'd just reconnected with Tess, moved into a flat with her, and started putting job apps out there. And now this!

And who knew what would come of it, especially with Tess at stake. She wondered if she could deal with more heartache so soon. Bronn really had done a number on her. Making her feel like his betrayal was solely about betraying her. It had taken her weeks, and hundreds of tears, to realize that his hatred must have gone much deeper than that.

She felt a tear slide down her cheek and tried to cover it up. "Maybe. I'll try." She didn't know how, but she'd try.
Back to top Go down
Tess Black
Tess Black
Administrator
Administrator

PostSubject: Re: Morning, Roomie! (Vic and Tess)   Morning, Roomie! (Vic and Tess) EmptyTue Jul 10, 2012 6:36 am

Tess bit her bottom lip as she saw the trail of tear stray down Victoria's cheek. She cursed at herself for mentioning anything related to love if it meant that she would react this way. And ignored her bottom lip wobbling as she tried not to cry because her best friend was crying.

Putting her book aside, she slid to the couch beside Victoria and placed hand over hers.

"Hey, don't cry come on" she murmured. "If it's meant to be it's meant to be."

It was true. Tess always, since she was a kid believed that if you waited love would come and find you. Yes she wasn't the person who would go out and look, but Victoria did, and that's why she had a feeling that if she tried hard enough Victoria would get her mysterious guy.

Back to top Go down
Victoria Rossmund
Victoria Rossmund

PostSubject: Re: Morning, Roomie! (Vic and Tess)   Morning, Roomie! (Vic and Tess) EmptyTue Jul 10, 2012 7:02 am

Victoria thought she could have pulled herself together. If only Tess hadn't been...well...Tess. As soon as she moved closer, and placed her hand over Victoria's, she couldn't hold back the tears.

If she was honest with herself, Victoria hadn't given much time to her emotions. At least not to letting them go. She'd just tried to bottle them up so that she could figure out what to do next. All her strength had been put into getting away, staying safe, staying alive. She knew they had to know she'd gotten away. It was only a matter of time before...she didn't know what.

She could only nod and say, "Ok."

After a good long cry, she heard Tess's mail slot slam shut. Using the need for a tissue as an excuse, she stood and moved to get the mail, happy for the distraction. She wiped at her eyes frantically when she saw that she'd gotten a letter form Hogwarts. Opening it, she couldn't help but grin.

She rushed over to the couch and plopped down. "Guess you won't have to put up with my babbling all the time now." She handed over the letter asking her to be their new Councillor and the Head of Hufflepuff.
Back to top Go down
Tess Black
Tess Black
Administrator
Administrator

PostSubject: Re: Morning, Roomie! (Vic and Tess)   Morning, Roomie! (Vic and Tess) EmptyTue Jul 10, 2012 7:21 am

Tess shushed and comforted her best friend. If she was honest with herself it seemed a bit out of character, like their roles had shifted. Usually she was the one that was comforted because she always put her heart out there and was hurt. That was another reason why her family found her to be too different; she was so soft spoken and soft. Still, at this moment she figured that both of them had changed a bit. Tess had closed off, no longer being so vulnerable, and Victoria had taken a chance like she usually did, and ended up hurt. She murmured different forms of comfort knowing that it was more than just the night before and the guy that was causing this.

Once her sobs quieted, Tess jumped as the owl appeared. She let Victoria get up as she waited curiously. Seeing her grin, she let out a smile of her own automatically and waited for the news to come to her.

She picked up the letter and began to read before smiling brightly.

"You lucky tart! I told you that you wouldn't be unemployed for long, you're hot on the market! And Hogwarts? Ah I'm so excited for you, there are great people there. I know some of them" she said and hugged her friend excitedly. "The Hufflepuff I'm willing to overlook."
Back to top Go down
Victoria Rossmund
Victoria Rossmund

PostSubject: Re: Morning, Roomie! (Vic and Tess)   Morning, Roomie! (Vic and Tess) EmptyThu Jul 12, 2012 2:25 am

Victoria couldn't help grinning ear to ear. She'd loved her time at Hogwarts. The whole castle was a symbol for everything she loved in this world. Being a muggle born, she had come to the wizarding world later than some, and had always been amazed by the possibilities. The idea that she would be returning made her feel like it was Christmas.

And the fact that Tess knew people that worked there now meant she may be able to visit her, or introduce her to them. Though she would miss living together. "You'll definitely have to let me know who's cool to hang with there."

When Tess took a dig at the Hufflepuff position Victoria poked her in the side. "Nothing wrong with the Hufflepuff's! At least I won't have those pesky, no good Slytherin's to be worrying about."
Back to top Go down
Tess Black
Tess Black
Administrator
Administrator

PostSubject: Re: Morning, Roomie! (Vic and Tess)   Morning, Roomie! (Vic and Tess) EmptyThu Jul 12, 2012 2:55 am

Tess laughed and wiggled away from her amused. Honestly Victoria had the best luck ever, in a few days she managed to get a job and maybe find love, she was really lucky. She shook her head and let out a lazy smirk.

"Hey, we Slytherins only give trouble for those that deserve it" she said sticking her tongue out childishly. "I still hold pride for my old house, now don't be unfair to them."

Tess nodded and she thought about certain people she knew and smiled.

"Well, there's Deva, she's head of Gryffindor, Parker he's the healer I went to coffee with yesterday, then there's Tessa and Anne, patients of mine And Pyxis, she's uh...an enigma that's for sure.. All are great."
Back to top Go down
Victoria Rossmund
Victoria Rossmund

PostSubject: Re: Morning, Roomie! (Vic and Tess)   Morning, Roomie! (Vic and Tess) EmptyThu Jul 12, 2012 4:55 am

Victoria grinned widely at Tess. "And why would I pick on the house that bred some of my favorite people ever?" While Bronn had been a fellow Gryffindor, a pair of cousins that they hung out with once were Slytherins as well. Besides the fact that so were Tess...and Alec.

Trying not to let her emotions at the thought of him take over, she took mental notes on the different employees at Hogwarts that Tess knew. They all sounded interesting. "Maybe we can have a little get together or something once I've settled in."

Looking at the clock, she was surprised at how late it was getting. Figuring Tess was working later, she stood and walked towards the kitchen. "I'm going on some errands today. Do you need anything?"
Back to top Go down
Tess Black
Tess Black
Administrator
Administrator

PostSubject: Re: Morning, Roomie! (Vic and Tess)   Morning, Roomie! (Vic and Tess) EmptyThu Jul 12, 2012 5:28 am

Tess grinned innocently, and fluttered her lashes before laughing at her. She had genuine pride in her house. She wondered briefly who the other Slytherin person was, but she didn't pay attention still pruning over the compliment.

"Maybe you should! I haven't been to Hogwarts since...." she trailed off remembering the night she dealt with Parker's injuries and her realization they weren't really friends anymore. "graduation"

She was a terrible liar, but she didn't want to dwell on that. It was being fixed, but she didn't want to remember the day that she saw those injuries of that attack. Plus, Order secrets, could not be told to anyone.

"Yeah I'd love a book if you don't mind?" she asked. "If you pass through the book shop or something, can you get me a book or something?"
Back to top Go down
Victoria Rossmund
Victoria Rossmund

PostSubject: Re: Morning, Roomie! (Vic and Tess)   Morning, Roomie! (Vic and Tess) EmptyThu Jul 12, 2012 5:55 am

Victoria couldn't really see Tess since she was in the kitchen, but it sounded like she was holding something back. Shrugging inwardly, she opened the cupboard and started making some sandwiches. Peanut butter ones for her, she said, "Hey, want a sandwich?"

Thinking about the possibilities of her new job, she couldn't help but smile. "I'll let you know when I get something together."

She leaned her head back into the living room. "What kind of book? Maybe a romance book?" She wiggled her eyes at Tess. Eventually Victoria would get to the bottom of Tess and her relationship, but for now, she wanted to have fun.
Back to top Go down
Tess Black
Tess Black
Administrator
Administrator

PostSubject: Re: Morning, Roomie! (Vic and Tess)   Morning, Roomie! (Vic and Tess) EmptyThu Jul 12, 2012 6:22 am

"Yes please!" she said. "Just strawberry jelly please"

She didn't really like peanut butter, but she loved sweets. She sat there relaxing as she stared at the book she'd been reading all night. She was hoping to impress Chale by her knowledge so he wouldn't make her feel incompetent.

Hearing her shuffle closer she lifted her head and gasped at her comment before throwing the pillow on the couch towards her. Her cheeks immediately flushed and she felt all flustered.

"Shut up!" She squeaked embarrassed. "I'm not that lonely yet!"
Back to top Go down
Victoria Rossmund
Victoria Rossmund

PostSubject: Re: Morning, Roomie! (Vic and Tess)   Morning, Roomie! (Vic and Tess) EmptyThu Jul 12, 2012 6:38 am

Having finished the sandwiches, she brought the jelly one with Tess and started in on hers. She rolled her eyes at Tess's reaction. "Fine! No romance. Maybe something medical, then."

She went upstairs to change into something warmer for the weather. Coming back down she patted her pocket to make sure she had her wand. "I don't know when I'll be back. Gotta get a lot of things for the new job. But I'll see you when you get off work." Pausing with her hand on the door, she couldn't help it. "Don't have too much fun, now."
Back to top Go down
Tess Black
Tess Black
Administrator
Administrator

PostSubject: Re: Morning, Roomie! (Vic and Tess)   Morning, Roomie! (Vic and Tess) EmptyThu Jul 12, 2012 6:42 am

Tess rolled her eyes at her best friend's comment and waved her off. She did make the best jelly sandwiches. She nodded softly as she heard that perhaps a medical book was best.

"Yes please" she mumbled trying to be as lady like a possible, but failing with the mouthful of food.

As she swallowed, she glared as she saw her leave.

"Try not to get shagged!" she yelled back before the door closed.

Too much fun? At work? She wished, all that was waiting for her was the tardy shift, that involved grumpy Healers and people with the stupidest symptoms. Ugh she was becoming cynical.

Once she finished her sandwich, she washed her hands, put on makeup...to be professional of course, and apparated to work.
Back to top Go down

Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Morning, Roomie! (Vic and Tess)   Morning, Roomie! (Vic and Tess) Empty

Back to top Go down

Morning, Roomie! (Vic and Tess)

View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 1 of 1