Site Closed
Thanks for visiting our site, but sadly this forum is no longer active... Sad
Site Closed
Thanks for visiting our site, but sadly this forum is no longer active... Sad
Site Closed
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Site Closed

It was fun while it lasted <3

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in
Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
Latest topics
» Running Up That Hill (An HP RP Site)
Dinner and a Movie EmptySun Nov 26, 2017 12:21 am by Eldred Bennet

» Luna Vermiculus University
Dinner and a Movie EmptyFri Feb 27, 2015 8:56 am by Shadow Craven

» Hogwarts: Now and Forever
Dinner and a Movie EmptyWed Feb 25, 2015 10:56 am by Roxanne Conner

» Hogwartsanewage
Dinner and a Movie EmptyFri Nov 02, 2012 7:33 pm by Silvanus Snape

» Character Request
Dinner and a Movie EmptySat Oct 06, 2012 8:13 pm by Roxanne Zakrevsky

» You Again (Lars and Violet)
Dinner and a Movie EmptySat Oct 06, 2012 1:03 am by Lars Wilhelm

» Scent of Nature (Olivia & Humphrey)
Dinner and a Movie EmptyThu Oct 04, 2012 1:39 pm by Humphrey Williams

» So We Meet Again (Adolphe & Tess)
Dinner and a Movie EmptyThu Oct 04, 2012 12:06 pm by Adolphe Morel

» Time for Oneself (Albus and Tess)
Dinner and a Movie EmptyWed Oct 03, 2012 1:04 am by Albus Fenwick

ChatBox

Dinner and a Movie

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
Go to page : 1, 2  Next
AuthorMessage
Capper Renveno
Capper Renveno
British - Pureblood - Professor & OOTP

Dinner and a Movie Empty
PostSubject: Dinner and a Movie   Dinner and a Movie EmptyThu Jul 05, 2012 9:01 am

Capper had found a little town that had a drive in movie theater. It was one of those places where they had outside seating too. Apparently the one he had found also caters to both magical and muggle clients and he really liked that so he was able to apparate in to the magical section and set up his picnic that he had planned.

Unknown to Tessa while she was in the shower he apparated over to the place and set everything up. The movie showing tonight was the Notebook.

He apparated back just in time for Tessa to be coming out of the bedroom and was ready to go. Thats when he told her to close her eyes and apparated them back to where he had just left.

"You can open your eyes." Capper smiled as she opened her eyes to see the picnic all set up.
Back to top Go down

Dinner and a Movie Empty
PostSubject: Re: Dinner and a Movie   Dinner and a Movie EmptyThu Jul 05, 2012 1:30 pm

Tessa smiled as seen Capper was back. But he didn't tell her where they was going, it was going to be a surprise. But she wasn't going to ask anymore, because she knew that he wouldn't tell. And Tessa liked it when Capper would do this for her. It was something that Damien didn't do when they was married.

He told her to close her eyes. And that was what she was doing. They then apparated to the place. She then was smiling when he told her that she could open her eyes. When she did she looked so shocked at where they was. And she then noticed the picnic. “ Wow Capper this is lovely.”
Back to top Go down
Capper Renveno
Capper Renveno

Dinner and a Movie Empty
PostSubject: Re: Dinner and a Movie   Dinner and a Movie EmptyThu Jul 05, 2012 9:07 pm

Capper smiled when he looked at the look on Tessa's face. He was glad he found something that could put a smile on her face.

"Well I am glad you like it, I see you noticed the picnic, but did you notice it is a drive-in movie too." Capper smiled and gave her a kiss on the back of her head

"I have charmed the picnic basket to serve whatever you feel like eating tonight. You like so many things I could not decide what to put in the basket."
Back to top Go down

Dinner and a Movie Empty
PostSubject: Re: Dinner and a Movie   Dinner and a Movie EmptyThu Jul 05, 2012 11:07 pm

Tessa was impressed at what Capper did. She was glad that he had though how he could get her out of the house.

She then looked and seen the drive in theater. " I have actually never been to one before." Tessa noticed that Capper kissed the back her head.

"You knew I would have ate whatever you pack to eat." She then couldn't help but laugh when she remembered that she ate a lot when she was pregnant with the twins.
Back to top Go down
Capper Renveno
Capper Renveno

Dinner and a Movie Empty
PostSubject: Re: Dinner and a Movie   Dinner and a Movie EmptyFri Jul 06, 2012 10:19 pm

Capper was happy when she said she had never been to a drive in. Capper loved them and if he would have know about that he would have taken her sooner.

"Well I am glad I found something new to do with you. I believe you will like it.". Capper smiled.

Capper took her hand and lead her over to the blanket and helped her sit down on it. "Well lets see. I have fried chicken, green beans, mashed potatos.". Capper said as he pulled everything out of it.
Back to top Go down

Dinner and a Movie Empty
PostSubject: Re: Dinner and a Movie   Dinner and a Movie EmptyFri Jul 06, 2012 11:58 pm

Tessa loved it how Capper was doing these kind of things for her. And it was usually something that she has never done.

She loved doing new things with Capper. This was something that she wanted to do but never had the time. “ Well I am glad that I am doing it with you.”

Tessa then grabbed hi hand as he lead her over to the blanket and sat down. “ Oh this picnic sounds really good.” She was smiling cause she knew that Capper was proud.
Back to top Go down
Capper Renveno
Capper Renveno

Dinner and a Movie Empty
PostSubject: Re: Dinner and a Movie   Dinner and a Movie EmptySun Jul 08, 2012 12:55 am

Capper smiled and took Tessa hand to help her sit down on the blanket.

"Well we have a while until the movie starts so maybe we can eat now." Capper smiled and set up their plates.

"So why don't you tell me about your day?" Capper asked as he took a bite of the salad.
Back to top Go down

Dinner and a Movie Empty
PostSubject: Re: Dinner and a Movie   Dinner and a Movie EmptySun Jul 08, 2012 1:38 am

Tessa was smiling as she was sitting on the blanket. Tonight was perfect and she was glad that she didn't have Lily or the twins.

“ Well that is good that we have awhile. I know I am hungry right now.” She then grabbed her plate and was fixing her up a salad.

She smiled when he asked about her day. “ Lily and the twins are driving me up the wall. The twins won't leave Lily alone.”
Back to top Go down
Capper Renveno
Capper Renveno

Dinner and a Movie Empty
PostSubject: Re: Dinner and a Movie   Dinner and a Movie EmptySun Jul 08, 2012 4:47 pm

Capper smiled as he watched Tessa fix her plate, "You know sometimes you should take time out and feed yourself and then you would not be so hungry."

Capper almost laughed a little as Tessa was talking about the kids, he had to agree that the three of them together sometimes were a handful.

"How can the twins be bothering Lily that much they are only about a year old?"
Back to top Go down

Dinner and a Movie Empty
PostSubject: Re: Dinner and a Movie   Dinner and a Movie EmptySun Jul 08, 2012 5:41 pm

Tessa laughed a little bit. “ Oh I know that I should take time, but I am so busy with everything. The kids always keep me busy.”

She then seen that Capper was about ready to laugh when she said they was a handful. “ Let's see you take care of all three of them.”

“ Oh they love to pull on her hair and just annoy her. I swear they are giving me grey hairs already.”
Back to top Go down
Capper Renveno
Capper Renveno

Dinner and a Movie Empty
PostSubject: Re: Dinner and a Movie   Dinner and a Movie EmptyMon Jul 09, 2012 2:52 pm

Capper sighed a little when she said she was always busy, "You know I have told you we can get a couple of house elves to help you out. I know you like to do things on your own, but that's what they like to do."

Capper knew she would probably throw a fit about the elves, but she needed help and he could not always be there.

"I would, but you NEVER let me." Capper did get frustrated once in awhile when Tessa would not let him help with the kids, they are his kids too.

Capper could not believe the twin were picking on Lily that bad, "Honey they are still little they will grow out of that phase."
Back to top Go down

Dinner and a Movie Empty
PostSubject: Re: Dinner and a Movie   Dinner and a Movie EmptyMon Jul 09, 2012 6:18 pm

Tessa sighed a little bit. “ I don't want a house elves. I don't want any of the children to be raised by them. I know Lily is around them when she goes over to Damien.” She sighed a little bit because they been over this before.

She sighed. “ I know I keep saying this. But I am trying to let you help me. But were I raised Lily by myself it is really hard.”

Capper was saying that the twins where in a phase, that they will grow out of it. “ But Capper what if they don't grow out of it?”
Back to top Go down
Capper Renveno
Capper Renveno

Dinner and a Movie Empty
PostSubject: Re: Dinner and a Movie   Dinner and a Movie EmptyTue Jul 10, 2012 12:38 am

Capper sighed when she said about not waiting the elves, "Tessa there is a big difference between having elves help and having them do it. You seem to think that we are just going to hand the kids over to them and that is not true."

Capper could not understand what the big problem was they were there to help.

"Yeah you rub it into my face a lot that you raised Lily by yourself, and that you are raising the twins by yourself, but you know I am not invisible, I am here."

Capper got up he needed to go the the restroom, "I shall be right back."
Back to top Go down

Dinner and a Movie Empty
PostSubject: Re: Dinner and a Movie   Dinner and a Movie EmptyTue Jul 10, 2012 3:26 am

Tessa was done fighting with Capper about this. “ Fine if you want go ahead and get two house elves. It is something that I never was raised around. Even before my time at the orphanage. Yes Damien had a house elf who loved me and waited on me. That took me sometime getting used to.” She sighed because she knew that it was better to just give in then to fight about it.

He then had to bring up how she wasn't letting him helping her out. She was getting tired of all of this. “ We fight about this all the time Capper. You want to do it, fine. If you need me I will be moving into a small cabin that I got from my divorce. And I am sending Lily to Damien for a while.”

Tessa then watched him as he started to walk to go to the restroom. When he was gone, she could feel that her heart dropped. They fighting was just as bad as when she was with Damien and she didn't know what to do this time.
Back to top Go down
Capper Renveno
Capper Renveno

Dinner and a Movie Empty
PostSubject: Re: Dinner and a Movie   Dinner and a Movie EmptyTue Jul 10, 2012 6:51 am

When Capper got back he could tell that Tessa was thinking about things, he was glad that she had not left yet. He sigh a little as he sat down next to Tessa.

"If you really don't want them, then fine. I just think they could be a lot of help around the house especially since the twins are getting to be a handful."

Capper really didn't want to fight with Tessa over this, not tonight. But she made him feel terrible every time she commented about taking care of the kids.

"Tessa I don't want you to move into the cabin, I just want you to realize I am not going anywhere and I am not invisible." Capper leaned over and kissed her.

"Even muggles get Nannies to help them with their children."

Back to top Go down

Dinner and a Movie Empty
PostSubject: Re: Dinner and a Movie   Dinner and a Movie EmptyTue Jul 10, 2012 12:33 pm

Tessa sighed as she seen Capper had come back. She knew that he knew what she was thinking of doing. She didn't know what to do anymore. And he then told her that if she didn't wan the house elves she didn't have to get them. “ No if you want them, then it is alright. Capper I am scared what that it might happen again. Damien's house elf Randi got attached to me, and then Damien left me. And then I got up and left. I felt so bad after that.”

He then pointed out that he didn't want her to move into the cabin. Tessa was confused about what to do anymore. “ I am just scared that my past is going to start repeating itself. And that you are going to leave me just like Damien.”

She then blinked a little bit. “ Yes muggles get nannies, but it is usually the ones with the money.”
Back to top Go down
Capper Renveno
Capper Renveno

Dinner and a Movie Empty
PostSubject: Re: Dinner and a Movie   Dinner and a Movie EmptyTue Jul 10, 2012 1:31 pm

Capper sighed a little when she started comparing things with him with things with Damien.

"We have been together for almost 2 years now and your still comparing our relationship to your ex. I am no where near the same as him." Capper looked at Tessa "Am I?"

Capper looked back at their life and didn't think they had it that bad, Tessa was making it sound the they fought all the time and he didn't see that at all.

"We aren't poor you know Tessa." Capper commented when she said about nannies for rich people, "Besides elves are free." Capper tried to smile.
Back to top Go down

Dinner and a Movie Empty
PostSubject: Re: Dinner and a Movie   Dinner and a Movie EmptyTue Jul 10, 2012 3:52 pm

Tessa sighed she wished that she wouldn't have brought that up. Cause this was going to lead to another argument. And this was her time without any kids, and she wanted to enjoy it. Capper brought her to the driver in and made her a picnic.

“ Can we just forget that this was even brought up. We have no kids for a while, so let's just enjoy this dinner and a movie.”

She then sighed a little bit. “ Fine if you want you can get a couple of house elves.”
Back to top Go down
Capper Renveno
Capper Renveno

Dinner and a Movie Empty
PostSubject: Re: Dinner and a Movie   Dinner and a Movie EmptyWed Jul 11, 2012 12:53 am

Capper smiled then leaned over and kissed Tessa on the cheek, "Its all forgotten, lets eat."

It was starting to get a little darker so that meant the movie was about to start. They started finishing up the food and with a swish of his wand everything was cleaned up.

He transfigured a rock into a bigger rock so he would have something to lean against and then he pulled Tessa inbetween his legs and held her close.

"Just don't forget I will always love you, and I will get the elves and either you want to use them or not."
Back to top Go down

Dinner and a Movie Empty
PostSubject: Re: Dinner and a Movie   Dinner and a Movie EmptyWed Jul 11, 2012 2:40 am

Tessa smiled as she started to eat before everything got cold. She loved it when Capper would kiss her cheek.

She then noticed that it was dark and finished up her food. It was really good, and this was a good idea that Capper had. Capper had then cleaned up everything for her. She had never seen the movie that was playing, so she was excited.

She then was pulled in between Capper legs. It was something that she always liked when he would do this for her. He was also holding her close.

Tessa smiled. “ I won't forget that you love me. And I will try to get used to the house elves helping me again.”
Back to top Go down
Capper Renveno
Capper Renveno

Dinner and a Movie Empty
PostSubject: Re: Dinner and a Movie   Dinner and a Movie EmptyWed Jul 11, 2012 8:41 am

Capper was glad when the movie started and he just snuggled in with Tessa to watch the movie. He really liked the set up of this drive in and they will have to come out and do this again. They really needed to make a date of things at least once a week.

When the movie was over Capper really was in no hurry to move, he loved the feel of having Tessa in his arms.

"So what did you think of the movie?" Capper wondered, it was more of a chic film than a guys.
Back to top Go down

Dinner and a Movie Empty
PostSubject: Re: Dinner and a Movie   Dinner and a Movie EmptyWed Jul 11, 2012 1:56 pm

Tessa was glad that everything was starting. She then snuggled closer to Capper as she watched. This was something new and a different kind of way to watch movies. And she hoped that they would be able to do this again sometime. Just sent the twins and Lily away and she would have time with just Capper.

She didn't want to move because she loved it when Capper would hold her. This was something that would never get old to her. Having Capper hold her.

“ It was a really good movie and I am glad that you watched it with me.” She knew that it had to be hard that he sat through a chic flick with her.
Back to top Go down
Capper Renveno
Capper Renveno

Dinner and a Movie Empty
PostSubject: Re: Dinner and a Movie   Dinner and a Movie EmptyThu Jul 12, 2012 1:44 pm

Capper didn't want the night to end, they had a wonderful evening after their little disagreement, but they could not always be perfect.

"Well we better get home, even though I do not want to move." Capper kissed her head.

"I am really glad you enjoyed the movie, even though I cannot imagine who else would watch it with you." Capper laughed.
Back to top Go down

Dinner and a Movie Empty
PostSubject: Re: Dinner and a Movie   Dinner and a Movie EmptyThu Jul 12, 2012 2:11 pm

Tessa loved the night and knew that it wasn't going to end with this dinner and a movie. It was wonderful after their little fight.

She smiled when he kissed her head. “ Yeah but the thing is we have an empty home to ourselves.”

“ I did enjoy the movie and the dinner. And I am sure that Sam would have came with me to watch this.”
Back to top Go down
Capper Renveno
Capper Renveno

Dinner and a Movie Empty
PostSubject: Re: Dinner and a Movie   Dinner and a Movie EmptyFri Jul 13, 2012 6:36 pm

Capper thought about an empty house and all the things they could do with that knowledge.

"Lots of things we could do with an empty house, unless we go get a hotel room." Capper smiled, "One with jacuzzi in the room." Capper could not help but smirk.

This was something else he already had thought about since they had been too busy to have a honeymoon and he wanted to make it up to her.

"I hope you didn't think that dinner and a movie is all your going to get." Capper smiled as he stood up helping Tessa to her feet.
Back to top Go down

Sponsored content

Dinner and a Movie Empty
PostSubject: Re: Dinner and a Movie   Dinner and a Movie Empty

Back to top Go down

Dinner and a Movie

View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 1 of 2Go to page : 1, 2  Next

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Site Closed :: The Archives :: Old & Dead-