Site Closed
Thanks for visiting our site, but sadly this forum is no longer active... Sad
Site Closed
Thanks for visiting our site, but sadly this forum is no longer active... Sad
Site Closed
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Site Closed

It was fun while it lasted <3

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in
Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
Latest topics
» Running Up That Hill (An HP RP Site)
CoMC - Second Years - Lesson One EmptySun Nov 26, 2017 12:21 am by Eldred Bennet

» Luna Vermiculus University
CoMC - Second Years - Lesson One EmptyFri Feb 27, 2015 8:56 am by Shadow Craven

» Hogwarts: Now and Forever
CoMC - Second Years - Lesson One EmptyWed Feb 25, 2015 10:56 am by Roxanne Conner

» Hogwartsanewage
CoMC - Second Years - Lesson One EmptyFri Nov 02, 2012 7:33 pm by Silvanus Snape

» Character Request
CoMC - Second Years - Lesson One EmptySat Oct 06, 2012 8:13 pm by Roxanne Zakrevsky

» You Again (Lars and Violet)
CoMC - Second Years - Lesson One EmptySat Oct 06, 2012 1:03 am by Lars Wilhelm

» Scent of Nature (Olivia & Humphrey)
CoMC - Second Years - Lesson One EmptyThu Oct 04, 2012 1:39 pm by Humphrey Williams

» So We Meet Again (Adolphe & Tess)
CoMC - Second Years - Lesson One EmptyThu Oct 04, 2012 12:06 pm by Adolphe Morel

» Time for Oneself (Albus and Tess)
CoMC - Second Years - Lesson One EmptyWed Oct 03, 2012 1:04 am by Albus Fenwick

ChatBox

CoMC - Second Years - Lesson One

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
AuthorMessage
Vladimir Martinov
Vladimir Martinov

CoMC - Second Years - Lesson One Empty
PostSubject: CoMC - Second Years - Lesson One   CoMC - Second Years - Lesson One EmptyWed Jun 27, 2012 3:09 pm

Vladimir was new to teaching at Durmstrang, and he had no idea what they taught in Care of Magical Creatures nowadays. He quietly entered the classroom and carefully placed the cage he was carrying onto his desk.

Flicking his wand, words appeared on the blackboard;

'Pixies'

Vlad sat down on his chair and waited for the students to settle down. "Good morning, class. I am Lehrer Martinov, your new Care of Magical Creatures lehrer. Now, as you can see in the blackboard we will be learning about pixies," he smiled.

"Can anyone tell me what classification our Ministry of Magic has given pixies?" Vlad asked. "Anyone?"
Back to top Go down
Sabine Adler
Sabine Adler
German - Pureblood - West Wing Dormers Second Year

Female Posts : 20

PostSubject: Re: CoMC - Second Years - Lesson One   CoMC - Second Years - Lesson One EmptyThu Jun 28, 2012 11:54 am

Sabine walked into class and took a seat. She knew the answer so she raised her hand "Pixies are a class XXX".
Back to top Go down
Nara Bella Black
Nara Bella Black

Female Posts : 38

PostSubject: Re: CoMC - Second Years - Lesson One   CoMC - Second Years - Lesson One EmptyThu Jun 28, 2012 12:00 pm

Nara strolled into her Care of Magical Creatures classroom and took her seat. There was a small cage on the Lehrer's desk, but from her position she couldn't quite see what was inside of it. Nara's eyes flicked to the board and then to the teacher, and she smiled lightly. This would be interesting.

Although she was surprised they weren't in the stables this time, Nara couldn't say she didn't mind the change. Sabine beat her to the answer of the Lehrer's question so she sat back in silence, waiting for him to elaborate.
Back to top Go down
Lillian Smith
Lillian Smith
German - Muggleborn - Tower Dormers Second Year
German - Muggleborn - Tower Dormers Second Year

PostSubject: Re: CoMC - Second Years - Lesson One   CoMC - Second Years - Lesson One EmptyFri Jun 29, 2012 2:04 am

Lillian walked along to her Care of Magical Creatures classroom and smiled as she walked in. She loved Magical Creatures, but sadly no professor had been available to teach the class last year. She sat down at the front of the class and looked around at the other two classmates. Her body tensed as she saw Nara Bella Black, daughter of the very famous singer and a CEO. She grinned and turned to face the front. She knew that her and her twin must get harassed a lot by fans of their mother, so she decided to leave her alone.
Back to top Go down
Vladimir Martinov
Vladimir Martinov

PostSubject: Re: CoMC - Second Years - Lesson One   CoMC - Second Years - Lesson One EmptyThu Jul 05, 2012 11:26 am

Vladimir frowned as he looked at his watch. He had hoped for more students, but then maybe three students are enough. He smiled and nodded, "Correct, Miss Adler, but I'm afraid time has passed by very quickly."

"Good day; class dismissed. Five points to West Wing Dormers, by the way," he said as he picked up the cage. "Before anyone leaves, I'd like you to see the pixies. I wouldn't want to let them out, since that takes a lot of time," he said, chuckling, as he walked around, showing the students the contents of the cage.

"I guess that's all for now. Goodbye," he smiled and went back to his office.
Back to top Go down

Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: CoMC - Second Years - Lesson One   CoMC - Second Years - Lesson One Empty

Back to top Go down

CoMC - Second Years - Lesson One

View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 1 of 1