Site Closed
Thanks for visiting our site, but sadly this forum is no longer active... Sad
Site Closed
Thanks for visiting our site, but sadly this forum is no longer active... Sad
Site Closed
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Site Closed

It was fun while it lasted <3

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in
Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
Latest topics
» Running Up That Hill (An HP RP Site)
Unexpected (Humph and Vierdos) EmptySun Nov 26, 2017 12:21 am by Eldred Bennet

» Luna Vermiculus University
Unexpected (Humph and Vierdos) EmptyFri Feb 27, 2015 8:56 am by Shadow Craven

» Hogwarts: Now and Forever
Unexpected (Humph and Vierdos) EmptyWed Feb 25, 2015 10:56 am by Roxanne Conner

» Hogwartsanewage
Unexpected (Humph and Vierdos) EmptyFri Nov 02, 2012 7:33 pm by Silvanus Snape

» Character Request
Unexpected (Humph and Vierdos) EmptySat Oct 06, 2012 8:13 pm by Roxanne Zakrevsky

» You Again (Lars and Violet)
Unexpected (Humph and Vierdos) EmptySat Oct 06, 2012 1:03 am by Lars Wilhelm

» Scent of Nature (Olivia & Humphrey)
Unexpected (Humph and Vierdos) EmptyThu Oct 04, 2012 1:39 pm by Humphrey Williams

» So We Meet Again (Adolphe & Tess)
Unexpected (Humph and Vierdos) EmptyThu Oct 04, 2012 12:06 pm by Adolphe Morel

» Time for Oneself (Albus and Tess)
Unexpected (Humph and Vierdos) EmptyWed Oct 03, 2012 1:04 am by Albus Fenwick

ChatBox

Unexpected (Humph and Vierdos)

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
AuthorMessage
Humphrey Williams
Humphrey Williams
British - Muggleborn - Ravenclaw Third Year

Unexpected (Humph and Vierdos) Empty
PostSubject: Unexpected (Humph and Vierdos)   Unexpected (Humph and Vierdos) EmptyMon Jun 25, 2012 1:57 am

Humphrey had come back to the crystal lake, to see what it was like during the summer. The last time he'd been here it had been the middle of winter. Now, the lake was perfectly clear, and the colors of the woods around it were reflected off the surface. He decided to stay here for a while, and enjoy himself.

Taking out the defense against the dark arts course book for second year, Humphrey began to read. When he came across a spell, first he would memorize the incantation. Next he would take out his wand and practice it until it worked perfectly. Once he was about halfway through the book a noise behind him made him jump. Standing up quickly, he drew his wand. "Who's there?" Humphrey asked.
Back to top Go down

Vierdos Ergo

PostSubject: Re: Unexpected (Humph and Vierdos)   Unexpected (Humph and Vierdos) EmptyMon Jun 25, 2012 2:20 am

Vierdos felt all alone his mistress had never been this mad at him before and he wasn't sure if he liked it he wanted to beg her forgiveness but he knew that it would probably be best if he just left her to herself for the time being so he continued exploring Britain.

He found himself at a lake seeing a boy decided that it would be best if he just turned around and headed back to his mistress. He thought he was quiet enough but a branch cracked under his feet which caught the boy's attention. Vierdos sighed silently as the boy asked who was there. He crept out of the shadows and stared at the kid he didn't know what to do or what he should do for that matter.

"My name is Vierdos I am sorry if I have disturbed you and will be on my way unless you want me to stay."
Back to top Go down
Humphrey Williams
Humphrey Williams

PostSubject: Re: Unexpected (Humph and Vierdos)   Unexpected (Humph and Vierdos) EmptyMon Jun 25, 2012 2:34 am

A very pale man introduced himself after he walked into plain sight. "Hello Vierdos, I'm Humphrey. Feel free to stay, I'm just reading through my school coursebook for next year. Would kind of be glad to have some company actually. So far it has been a pretty dull summer." he told the man.

This person seemed to be considering leaving, and Humphrey wondered what he was doing at the lake. Possibly he was just exploring, but he was curious as always. "So what are you doing here at the lake? Come here for any particular reason?" Humphrey asked.
Back to top Go down

Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Unexpected (Humph and Vierdos)   Unexpected (Humph and Vierdos) Empty

Back to top Go down

Unexpected (Humph and Vierdos)

View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Site Closed :: Britain :: Crystal Lake-