Site Closed
Thanks for visiting our site, but sadly this forum is no longer active... Sad
Site Closed
Thanks for visiting our site, but sadly this forum is no longer active... Sad
Site Closed
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Site Closed

It was fun while it lasted <3

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in
Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
Latest topics
» Running Up That Hill (An HP RP Site)
Something Doesn't Feel Right EmptySun Nov 26, 2017 12:21 am by Eldred Bennet

» Luna Vermiculus University
Something Doesn't Feel Right EmptyFri Feb 27, 2015 8:56 am by Shadow Craven

» Hogwarts: Now and Forever
Something Doesn't Feel Right EmptyWed Feb 25, 2015 10:56 am by Roxanne Conner

» Hogwartsanewage
Something Doesn't Feel Right EmptyFri Nov 02, 2012 7:33 pm by Silvanus Snape

» Character Request
Something Doesn't Feel Right EmptySat Oct 06, 2012 8:13 pm by Roxanne Zakrevsky

» You Again (Lars and Violet)
Something Doesn't Feel Right EmptySat Oct 06, 2012 1:03 am by Lars Wilhelm

» Scent of Nature (Olivia & Humphrey)
Something Doesn't Feel Right EmptyThu Oct 04, 2012 1:39 pm by Humphrey Williams

» So We Meet Again (Adolphe & Tess)
Something Doesn't Feel Right EmptyThu Oct 04, 2012 12:06 pm by Adolphe Morel

» Time for Oneself (Albus and Tess)
Something Doesn't Feel Right EmptyWed Oct 03, 2012 1:04 am by Albus Fenwick

ChatBox

Something Doesn't Feel Right

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
AuthorMessage
Sam Hawthorn
Sam Hawthorn
British - Halfblood - Professor & OOTP

Female Posts : 235

Something Doesn't Feel Right Empty
PostSubject: Something Doesn't Feel Right   Something Doesn't Feel Right EmptyFri Jun 22, 2012 1:27 am

Sam sighed as she sat down on the couch, she hadn't been feeling well this last couple weeks. She had been feeling sick she sighed and laid on her stomach she couldn't help but wonder why she was feeling sick.

Sam didn't want to bother Casey with her feeling sick she figured it was a stomach bug and she could handle it, Sam sighed and curled up on the couch.

(( You can reply to this whenever))
Back to top Go down
Casey Raven
Casey Raven
German - Pureblood - Durmstrang Lehrer

PostSubject: Re: Something Doesn't Feel Right   Something Doesn't Feel Right EmptyFri Jun 22, 2012 2:55 pm

With it being the summer holidays Casey was able to spend more time over at Sam's house which he enjoyed very much, he could not believe that he had not heard anything from his boss about his job or anything.

Casey had wanted to pick Sam up a just because gift so he had been at the jewelry store and found her this beautiful bracelet with little hearts on it, and when he saw it it knew it was perfect for her.

He apparated over to her house and thought it sounded awful quiet for the time of day it was, he had gotten a little worried for an instant that something had happened but when he found her laying on the couch in the middle of the afternoon he thought maybe something was bothering her.

Casey walked over to the couch and knelled on the floor giving Sam a little kiss on the cheek, "Sam honey, are you feeling ok?"
Back to top Go down
Sam Hawthorn
Sam Hawthorn

PostSubject: Re: Something Doesn't Feel Right   Something Doesn't Feel Right EmptyFri Jun 22, 2012 8:18 pm

Sam didn't even hear Casey come in the house she was feeling to sick her stomach kept bugging her she winced as she felt like she was going to vomit, Sam forced a small smile when she saw Casey.

" Yeah I'm fine, just been sick all morning that's all it's probably a stomach bug" Sam mumbled feeling if she spoke to much she was going to throw up than and there she sighed and laid on her stomach.

" So how are you?" she asked him with a small smile.
Back to top Go down
Casey Raven
Casey Raven

PostSubject: Re: Something Doesn't Feel Right   Something Doesn't Feel Right EmptySat Jun 23, 2012 4:41 pm

Casey tried to smile a little when she asked about him, "Oh please I am fine, but let us worry about you a little for a change."

Casey thought about things, and why she could be sick they have been sleeping together and not using protection, sometimes they forgot.

"Do you think you might be pregnant? It could be possible"
Back to top Go down
Sam Hawthorn
Sam Hawthorn

PostSubject: Re: Something Doesn't Feel Right   Something Doesn't Feel Right EmptySat Jun 23, 2012 7:58 pm

Sam sighed and she rolled over so she was on her back, Sam was silent as she thought her mind just began to race. Was she pregnant? What was going to happen if she was? She shook her head inwardly and she looked over at Casey.

" You alway's worry about me" she mumbled with a small smile than she blinked a couple of times as she stared at the ceiling " Yeah it's possible that I could be" Sam mumbled again as she continued to think, Would Anne know? Would she be able to tell anyone? What would happen if her boss found out? She shook her head and sighed.

" I'm glad you came by Casey, I thought you wouldn't for a while" she joked a bit at the end of her sentence.
Back to top Go down
Casey Raven
Casey Raven

PostSubject: Re: Something Doesn't Feel Right   Something Doesn't Feel Right EmptySat Jun 30, 2012 7:57 pm

Casey smiled as he watched her roll on her back to get comfy on the couch. Casey was sitting on the floor next to her so he leaned his head on her shoulder.

Casey laughed a little, "Well months ago I took it upon myself to worry about you. What do you think about the thought of being pregnant?"

Casey loved his little niece and it would not bother him at all at the thought of her being pregnant, other than they will want to get married sooner. Even though they were engaged they were in no rush to get married and they both seem ok with it.

Casey started to play with Sam's hair, "I can't see you enough as it is. I want to see you all the time."
Back to top Go down
Sam Hawthorn
Sam Hawthorn

PostSubject: Re: Something Doesn't Feel Right   Something Doesn't Feel Right EmptySun Jul 01, 2012 4:32 am

Sam smiled slightly as he leaned his head on her shoulder, " Well, it doesn't scare me if I am pregnant but... What if I am? Than we'd have to get married soon and everything will go crazy and just" Sam said with a sigh she shook her head slightly, what if she wasn't ready to be a mother? What if she wasn't pregnant? Would he be mad if she wasn't? She shook her head and blinked.

Sam didn't care when they got married, she turned to look at Casey whom was playing with her hair she smiled at him.

" Well I would love to see you everyday, but we both have our jobs and stuff" Sam said with a small shrug.
Back to top Go down
Casey Raven
Casey Raven

PostSubject: Re: Something Doesn't Feel Right   Something Doesn't Feel Right EmptyTue Jul 03, 2012 8:54 am

Casey laughed a little as Sam started to ramble, "Breathe a little dear, one step at a time. I am sure we could handle whatever comes or way."

Casey smiled and then kissed her, "We will cross every bridge that we come too, plus it is not that hard to hook up the floo system and travel back and forth or apparate."

Casey knew that he wanted to move in with Sam sometime soon, he just was not sure when or if she was even ready for him too. Getting back and forth to school would be easy once everything was worked out.

"So are you feeling any better?"
Back to top Go down
Sam Hawthorn
Sam Hawthorn

PostSubject: Re: Something Doesn't Feel Right   Something Doesn't Feel Right EmptyTue Jul 03, 2012 9:35 am

Sam smiled a bit, " I am breathing...technically" Sam laughed a bit she sighed and tried to sit up when she did the whole room started spinning slightly she blinked and laid back down. " I know we can handle it but, what if something were to happen to me and no one would tell you and you wouldn't know and..." Sam said rambling again she kissed him back and smiled.

" You know me, I just like to plan ahead sometimes" Sam said sighing a bit she looked at him and she could tell he was thinking, Sam sometimes wondered what he was thinking.

Sam wanted him to move in with her, but she wasn't sure if he wanted to she had thought about asking him so many times but she just forgot sometimes. Sam smiled at him " What are you thinking?" she asked without thinking.

" Well not really I could be feeling better, still feeling sick at my stomach though"
Back to top Go down
Casey Raven
Casey Raven

PostSubject: Re: Something Doesn't Feel Right   Something Doesn't Feel Right EmptyWed Jul 04, 2012 2:10 am

Casey just smiled at her, he just loved the way she would ramble when she had many things on her mind that she wanted to get out .

Casey knew the concerns that she had were genuine concerns and those concerns were part of the reasons of what he was thinking.

"Well I was thinking about your concerns. I am sure that Anne would make sure word got to me, but I was thinking about moving in with you.". Casey had been thinking a lot about it.

"I mean no pressure, would you mind if I move in here?" Casey asked

When she said that she didn't feel any better he was still concerned, "Maybe we should get you to a healer?"
Back to top Go down
Sam Hawthorn
Sam Hawthorn

PostSubject: Re: Something Doesn't Feel Right   Something Doesn't Feel Right EmptyWed Jul 04, 2012 3:42 am

Sam sighed and curled up almost in a ball, " I'm sorry I'm rambling I don't mean to" Sam mumbled while looking at him she couldn't help but smile a bit at his smile.

Sam nodded as she listened to Casey talk, she knew Anne would make sure he knew if something happened to her but what if Anne wasn't there? What of someone else was and they say they would tell him but than they don't? She shook her head inwardly she hated all the concerns coming to her head.

Sam smiled at him " I guess we were both thinking the same thing, because I was about to ask if you wanted to move in with me" Sam said She shook her head " No I wouldn't mind if you moved in here" She added

Sam groaned when she heard him ask if they should get her to a healer, " No you know I hate going to hostpitals and healers"
Back to top Go down
Casey Raven
Casey Raven

PostSubject: Re: Something Doesn't Feel Right   Something Doesn't Feel Right EmptyWed Jul 04, 2012 6:33 pm

Casey smiled when she said that she wanted him to move in, that would make things so much more easier.

"I will start moving my things in whenever you want me too." Casey smiled, he knew that he could do this it would be easy, the joys of being a wizard.

Casey sighed while he played with her hair, "I know dear, but we need to check and make sure things are ok."
Back to top Go down
Sam Hawthorn
Sam Hawthorn

PostSubject: Re: Something Doesn't Feel Right   Something Doesn't Feel Right EmptyWed Jul 04, 2012 9:10 pm

Sam smiled as she thought of a date that would be perfect, " How about the end of the month?" Sam asked him hoping it'd give him enough time Sam than sighed and she leaned her head on his shoulder.

Sam sighed again, she really didn't want to go to a healer or anything that had to deal with hospitals, " But I don't wanna go" Sam almost whined she didn't mean to sound like a two year old she closer her eye's and almost laughed at herself for whinning.
Back to top Go down
Casey Raven
Casey Raven

PostSubject: Re: Something Doesn't Feel Right   Something Doesn't Feel Right EmptyThu Jul 05, 2012 6:20 am

Casey smiled when she said the end of the month and that seemed perfect to him almost not fast enough.

"I believe that will be just enought time to get my affairs in order. Living at the school and in the same house as my brother, so all will be fine."

Casey will be happy just to see her everyday, and since he was not a head and only a floo call away there would not be a problem.

Casey could not help but laugh a little at the way that Sam was going on about the doctor. "Dear what if you are pregnant, how are you going to know if you don't go?"
Back to top Go down
Sam Hawthorn
Sam Hawthorn

PostSubject: Re: Something Doesn't Feel Right   Something Doesn't Feel Right EmptyThu Jul 05, 2012 7:53 am

Sam smiled when he said that would be perfect, if Sam could she'd make him move in sooner but she knew he needed to get his affairs in order and work things out.

She nodded, " Good I figured it'd give both of us time to get our affairs in order" Sam said knowing she'd have to get everything in order she sighed and looked at him.

" Wait nine or ten months and than we can tell if I'm pregnant or not" Sam said looking at him she had to chuckle slightly at herself, " I'm such a baby aren't I?" Sam asked him.
Back to top Go down
Casey Raven
Casey Raven

PostSubject: Re: Something Doesn't Feel Right   Something Doesn't Feel Right EmptyThu Jul 05, 2012 10:38 am

Casey could not help but smile as they talked about him moving in and he could not wait and as soon as he got her talked into the doctor he would go home and start.

"Well I guess until you go to the doctor I will just stay here and annoy you until you hex me. Beside dear we can't wait until your ready to delivery the baby cause if you can't go to the doctor now, how are you going to go to have a baby," Casey smiled

Casey had to laugh when she said she was acting like a baby, " Yes, but that's ok your my baby and I love you."
Back to top Go down
Sam Hawthorn
Sam Hawthorn

PostSubject: Re: Something Doesn't Feel Right   Something Doesn't Feel Right EmptyThu Jul 05, 2012 7:27 pm

Sam couldn't wait for Casey to move in, but she had a feeling until she agreed to go to the doctor than he'd start moving in she sighed a bit.

Sam chuckled as a thought came to her head, " Well I wouldn't have to go to the hostpital to deliver the baby, you could" Sam said laughing a bit and she was waiting to see any kind of a reaction on his face she couldn't help but think the thought was funny.

Sam smiled at him and she Kissed his cheek, " I love you to, and yes I guess I'm your baby that's to scared to go to the hostpital" Sam laughed slightly than she sighed and decided she had better go to the doctor to get checked out.

" Fine, I'll go to the Hosptial"
Back to top Go down
Casey Raven
Casey Raven

PostSubject: Re: Something Doesn't Feel Right   Something Doesn't Feel Right EmptyThu Jul 05, 2012 9:21 pm

Casey almost starting laughing when she said he could go to the hospital to delivery the baby. "Honey as much as I would love to deliver for you it is kind of impossible."

Casey understood that she was nervous about the doctors but he was sure she was going to be just fine.

"That's my girl, you will find out it will be just fine." Casey smiled and then kissed Sam,

"So shall I stay tonight and go with you tomorrow so you don't loose your way?" Casey had a feeling that if he didn't go to make sure she went that she would never go.
Back to top Go down
Sam Hawthorn
Sam Hawthorn

PostSubject: Re: Something Doesn't Feel Right   Something Doesn't Feel Right EmptyThu Jul 05, 2012 11:33 pm

Sam saw his face and she smiled, " Remind me to look for a spell that'll turn you into a woman than it won't be all that impossible" Sam joked with a small laugh she at least got him to smile a bit.

When he Kissed her she Kissed him back than she sighed quietly, " How do you know everything'll be fine? What if something's wrong with me and they'll have to do surgery and test and a lot of other stuff!" Sam said already getting anxious she shook her head trying to get all the mental images out of her head.

Sam nodded a bit, " Yes you can stay with me tonight if you want" Sam knew if he didn't stay she wouldn't go.
Back to top Go down
Casey Raven
Casey Raven

PostSubject: Re: Something Doesn't Feel Right   Something Doesn't Feel Right EmptySun Jul 08, 2012 5:09 pm

Casey could not help but look at little dumbfounded when Sam talked about a spell, "I love you dear but I think not. I prefer to be exactly what I am."

Casey smirked a little, "Besides I thought you rather liked me as a man."

Casey could not help but smile a little as he listened to her ramble on about the doctors. "Honey I am sure it is just a tummy bug. All they will do is run a wand over you and that is going to be it. Nothing bad is going to happen."

Casey had a idea and smiled, "Don't make me invade your mind and place happy thoughts about bunnies in there." Not many people knew that his brother and him had the ability to do those things

Casey stood up when she said he could stay and reached down his hand to help her up, "Then let us get you to bed, and I shall hold you and try to make you feel a little better."
Back to top Go down
Sam Hawthorn
Sam Hawthorn

PostSubject: Re: Something Doesn't Feel Right   Something Doesn't Feel Right EmptySun Jul 08, 2012 8:39 pm

Sam laughed when he looked dumbfounded than she sighed and smiled, " Well I figured you'd want all the joy's and wonders of being a woman" Sam said with a hint of sarcasm.

" Yes I do prefer you a man, but it'd be funny to see how many guys would fall for you, if you were a woman" Sam said with a wink, she couldn't picture Casey a woman she chuckled inwardly at the thought of him walking in heels.

Sam sighed quietly than nodded, " You're right I'm over reacting" She said " And that tasted like vinegar coming out of my mouth" She added she could've swore she smelt vinegar she shrugged it off than looked at Casey.

Sam smileda bit when he said he would invade her mind and make her think happy thoughts about bunnies, " Well if you do that I'll make that pen," She levitated the pen than she blinked I never told him, Oh boy I'm in deep now she thought " Hit you on the back of the head" She finished her sentence.

Sam took his hand and she stood up when she did the whole room started spinning, " When did you make the house spin?" She asked Casey she held onto his arm to keep what balance she had left.
Back to top Go down
Casey Raven
Casey Raven

PostSubject: Re: Something Doesn't Feel Right   Something Doesn't Feel Right EmptyTue Jul 10, 2012 8:04 am

After Casey helped her to her feet and when she about fell over he caught her then picked her up to carry her to the bedroom.

"Now if I was a woman I would not be able to carry you to the bedroom. Once again a good reason for me to be male." Casey smiled then kissed her forehead

Casey smiled as he placed her on the bed and went to find her some clothes and brought them back to her.

"So would you like to get dressed while you tell me when you started to levitate things?" Casey smiled

Now that Casey thought about it he could not recall whether or not he told her he could do legitimacy or Occulmency.
Back to top Go down
Sam Hawthorn
Sam Hawthorn

PostSubject: Re: Something Doesn't Feel Right   Something Doesn't Feel Right EmptyTue Jul 10, 2012 8:51 am

Sam looked up at him and blinked when he picked her up, Sam smiled slightly. " Yes if you werea woman you wouldn't be able to carry me, but it'd still be funny" Sam said with a small chuckle.

Sam sighed and felt like a kid being carried by their dads when they had fallen asleep on the couch, Sam sighed inwardly as he laid her down on the bed she hoped she didn't accidently fall asleep. Sam watched as he got her clothes she stood up and she blinked a couple times and was no longer dizzy.

" I was in my second year, I was studying and my grades started slipping. Well I was in the library and i was getting frustrated because I couldn't understand the transfiguration spell, anyway I saw a pen and i just stared at it and the next thing i know it levitated I did research and realized I was an Telekinetic" Sam walked to the bathroom after she explained than after she changed she continued to feel sick but decided to ignore it and she hoped she woukd feel better in the morning.

Sam walked over to the bed and she laid down and she closed her eye's but didn't fall asleep.
Back to top Go down
Casey Raven
Casey Raven

PostSubject: Re: Something Doesn't Feel Right   Something Doesn't Feel Right EmptyWed Jul 11, 2012 2:35 am

Casey listened to Sam as she explained about her powers.

"That is really interesting, my brother and I discovered our powers quite by accident ourselves.". Casey stated

When Sam came out of the bathroom he went in and did what he needed to do and then went and crawled into bed with Sam and pulled her close.

Kissing Sam on the cheek, "Hopefully you will feel better in the morning."

Back to top Go down
Sam Hawthorn
Sam Hawthorn

PostSubject: Re: Something Doesn't Feel Right   Something Doesn't Feel Right EmptyWed Jul 11, 2012 5:13 am

Sam sighed and she curled up and she listened to him, " Another thing we have in common" Sam said with a small smile.

Sam watched him walk to the bathroom and than she saw him come ou and crawl into bed with her.

Sam smiled and turned around so she could face him, and she blushed a bit when he kissed her cheek she couldn't believe she still blushed. " I hope i feel better to" She snuggled in and sighed inwardly.
Back to top Go down

Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Something Doesn't Feel Right   Something Doesn't Feel Right Empty

Back to top Go down

Something Doesn't Feel Right

View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 1 of 1