Site Closed
Thanks for visiting our site, but sadly this forum is no longer active... Sad
Site Closed
Thanks for visiting our site, but sadly this forum is no longer active... Sad
Site Closed
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Site Closed

It was fun while it lasted <3

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in
Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
Latest topics
» Running Up That Hill (An HP RP Site)
Lost ( Lily and Kate) EmptySun Nov 26, 2017 12:21 am by Eldred Bennet

» Luna Vermiculus University
Lost ( Lily and Kate) EmptyFri Feb 27, 2015 8:56 am by Shadow Craven

» Hogwarts: Now and Forever
Lost ( Lily and Kate) EmptyWed Feb 25, 2015 10:56 am by Roxanne Conner

» Hogwartsanewage
Lost ( Lily and Kate) EmptyFri Nov 02, 2012 7:33 pm by Silvanus Snape

» Character Request
Lost ( Lily and Kate) EmptySat Oct 06, 2012 8:13 pm by Roxanne Zakrevsky

» You Again (Lars and Violet)
Lost ( Lily and Kate) EmptySat Oct 06, 2012 1:03 am by Lars Wilhelm

» Scent of Nature (Olivia & Humphrey)
Lost ( Lily and Kate) EmptyThu Oct 04, 2012 1:39 pm by Humphrey Williams

» So We Meet Again (Adolphe & Tess)
Lost ( Lily and Kate) EmptyThu Oct 04, 2012 12:06 pm by Adolphe Morel

» Time for Oneself (Albus and Tess)
Lost ( Lily and Kate) EmptyWed Oct 03, 2012 1:04 am by Albus Fenwick

ChatBox

Lost ( Lily and Kate)

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
Go to page : 1, 2  Next
AuthorMessage
Lily Renveno Greene
Lily Renveno Greene

Lost ( Lily and Kate) Empty
PostSubject: Lost ( Lily and Kate)   Lost ( Lily and Kate) EmptyThu May 31, 2012 10:22 pm

Lily had just turned her back and she noticed that her nanny wasn't there. She was supposed to be getting things for her new brother and sister. They said that they could watch her while her mommy went to the healer. Lily was excited that her new brother and sisters would be here soon. When they got a little bit older, she would get to play with them. But for right now she was alright just reading to them.

She hated it that she was lost and couldn't find her nany. Lily remembered what happened last time. And her mommy wasn't very happy with her.
Back to top Go down
Katie Ehrlichmann
Katie Ehrlichmann
Durmstrang Lehrer
Durmstrang Lehrer

PostSubject: Re: Lost ( Lily and Kate)   Lost ( Lily and Kate) EmptyThu May 31, 2012 10:36 pm

Kate was walking in England She was properly hidden. She saw her target and smiled evilly. She could use some pain in her life. She was too young and innocent. she looked over her shoulder to make sure she was alone. She was.

The evil woman walked up behind the girl silent. She glanced quickly left and right and grabbed her covering her mouth to hide her scream. "Make a sound, and both of your mommy's die." She said so softly that only the girl in front of her could hear.
Back to top Go down
Lily Renveno Greene
Lily Renveno Greene

PostSubject: Re: Lost ( Lily and Kate)   Lost ( Lily and Kate) EmptyThu May 31, 2012 10:43 pm

Lily was scared that she was by herself. And she knew that she would be in trouble later. She wasn't paying attention when someone came up from behind her and placed a hand over her mouth. She was starting to get scared. But how did this person know that she had two mommy's. Her eyes glanced around and nobody was near her.

She wasn't going to even attempt to make any noises. Lily didn't want anything to happen to her mommy or her mommy Anne. She then just nodded her head, showing that she understood everything.
Back to top Go down
Katie Ehrlichmann
Katie Ehrlichmann
Durmstrang Lehrer
Durmstrang Lehrer

PostSubject: Re: Lost ( Lily and Kate)   Lost ( Lily and Kate) EmptyThu May 31, 2012 10:48 pm

Kate smiled glad the young child understood. She with out a sound took her to the ally way and apperated her to her home. She was taken with out trouble. She had no idea why people thought it was hard to abduct a child. She had done it in under a minute.

"Well little one, you can cry all you want now. No one can hear you." She taunted the child.
Back to top Go down
Lily Renveno Greene
Lily Renveno Greene

PostSubject: Re: Lost ( Lily and Kate)   Lost ( Lily and Kate) EmptyThu May 31, 2012 11:07 pm

Lily then realized what was happening. She knew that this was a bad lady that took her brother DJ and made her parents worry. This lady was taunted her and this was only making Lily upset. “ I want my mommy!” She had screamed it loud so that someone would hear her. That was what she was taught to do. Tears started to roll down her cheeks.

“ My mommy and daddy will find me. I have something that they told me to always wear.”
Back to top Go down
Katie Ehrlichmann
Katie Ehrlichmann
Durmstrang Lehrer
Durmstrang Lehrer

PostSubject: Re: Lost ( Lily and Kate)   Lost ( Lily and Kate) EmptyFri Jun 01, 2012 2:52 am

Kate laughed, no one would ever find her unless she wanted them too. She wasn't going to kill her. She wouldn't spill pure blood. This child was lucky she had that. She could sense it on her. She glance at the bracelet on her wrist and shook her head. She would let her keep, it for now. When the little girl felt like she had nothing left then she would take it.

"No one will ever find you." She said shaking her head. "Now you want to see where Mommy Anne used to stay?" She asked thinking of the cellar she could lock her in.
Back to top Go down
Lily Renveno Greene
Lily Renveno Greene

PostSubject: Re: Lost ( Lily and Kate)   Lost ( Lily and Kate) EmptyFri Jun 01, 2012 3:10 am

Lily hated it when she would laugh. Because it would send chills down her back. She had no idea what this lady wanted with her. But she knew that it wasn't going to be good. Lily always had her bracelet and her mommy would always find her. She knew that both of her daddy wouldn't stop looking for her till they found her. Nobody would take her bracelet away from her.

“ They will find me and won't stop looking. They found my little brother and I am sure they will find me.” She then watched as this lady was shaking her head. “ My mommy Anne will find me. I know she will.”
Back to top Go down
Katie Ehrlichmann
Katie Ehrlichmann
Durmstrang Lehrer
Durmstrang Lehrer

PostSubject: Re: Lost ( Lily and Kate)   Lost ( Lily and Kate) EmptyFri Jun 01, 2012 4:14 am

Kate shook her head. "Not likely." She said with a laugh. She really didn't like this girl. She brought her down to the cellar and showed her around. "Welcome to your new home." She teased cruelly.

She laughed loudly. "She will never find you, little one. You see I own you." She said with a devil of a smirk on her cold face. "Now are you going to be good, or do I have to chain you to the wall." She asked.
Back to top Go down
Lily Renveno Greene
Lily Renveno Greene

PostSubject: Re: Lost ( Lily and Kate)   Lost ( Lily and Kate) EmptyFri Jun 01, 2012 4:23 am

Lily then seen the cellar and started to sneeze. She could tell that it was a damp place. And she didn't like it when she said it was her new home. She was already missing both of her homes. And she wanted her mommy more than anything. “ My home is back in England with my mommy and daddy Capper.”

“ Yes they will find me, They found DJ and I am sure they will look just as hard for me.” She then blinked when she was told that she was owned. “ Nobody owns me expect me.” She then was asked if she was going to be good. “ I swear I will be a good girl.”
Back to top Go down
Katie Ehrlichmann
Katie Ehrlichmann
Durmstrang Lehrer
Durmstrang Lehrer

PostSubject: Re: Lost ( Lily and Kate)   Lost ( Lily and Kate) EmptySat Jun 02, 2012 9:46 pm

Kate smirked at the small girl and rolled her eyes. Really children were so easy to trick. "Not anymore." She said with a mad glint in her eye.

She shook her head, Dimitrius couldn't get here. They wouldn't find the young girl. "Well as you know they didn't find him for a long time." She said looking down at her with mounting dislike. "It will take them even longer with you." She said shaking her head at the silliness of the girl in front of her.

"Good" she said turning around and leaving. The click of the lock echoed throughout the cellar.
Back to top Go down
Lily Renveno Greene
Lily Renveno Greene

PostSubject: Re: Lost ( Lily and Kate)   Lost ( Lily and Kate) EmptySat Jun 02, 2012 10:31 pm

Lily had started to cry again. They was going to find her, and she knew that they wouldn't stop till they found her. “ My daddy will find me and he wouldn't stop at nothing. Unless he gets busy with the new baby and forgets about me.” That is when she sighed because he mommy was going to be having twins. She was now feeling like they would be replacing her.

She then heard her lock the cellar down. That is when Lily started to scream. “ Mommy! Daddy!” For some reason this was reminding her of the wizard of oz. When the witch locked up Dorthy and was trying to get back home.
Back to top Go down
Katie Ehrlichmann
Katie Ehrlichmann
Durmstrang Lehrer
Durmstrang Lehrer

PostSubject: Re: Lost ( Lily and Kate)   Lost ( Lily and Kate) EmptySat Jun 02, 2012 10:38 pm

Kate shook her head at the screams she heard before soundproofing the cellar. No one could hear her. She shook her head and went to bed. Really children were annoying.

She woke up the next morning and went down to check on that little brat. She shook her head as she opened the lock silently. She smiled knowing that she could enter silently, but exiting made noise.

"Morning." She said brightly bringing her down some food. She didn't need to die... Yet.
Back to top Go down
Lily Renveno Greene
Lily Renveno Greene

PostSubject: Re: Lost ( Lily and Kate)   Lost ( Lily and Kate) EmptySat Jun 02, 2012 11:02 pm

Lily was screaming hoping that someone would hear her. But she found that wasn't going to happen. All she wanted was her mommy. Lily then curled up in a corner and fell asleep.

She then looked up and seen this lady. Lily didn't know what to think of her. But she wanted her daddy to hold her. But he was busy getting ready for her baby sister. She knew that they would forget about her when the babies got there.

“ I guess morning.”
Back to top Go down

Vierdos Ergo

PostSubject: Re: Lost ( Lily and Kate)   Lost ( Lily and Kate) EmptySun Jun 03, 2012 1:48 am

Vierdos watched as his Mistress delt with the child he wasn't sure if was going tone needed for anything so he just sat in his corner waiting to be called on. When his Mistress took the child down to the cellar he waited for her to come back up.

Vierdos got tired of waiting so he decided to go out into the night and search for a victim or victims to feast upon. He returned in the afternoon because the sun was out in the morning and he had to look for a place to hide from it. He entered his mistress' home cautiously for he wasn't sure if he was going to be in trouble for going out without her permission.
Back to top Go down
Katie Ehrlichmann
Katie Ehrlichmann
Durmstrang Lehrer
Durmstrang Lehrer

PostSubject: Re: Lost ( Lily and Kate)   Lost ( Lily and Kate) EmptySun Jun 03, 2012 2:04 am

Kate shook her head at her servant. "No you may go." She said shooing him with her hand. She looked back at Lily and shook her head. She pulled out her wand and wondered what to do with her. She flicked it and chains burst out, and bonded her in place.

"What to do with you?" She asked to herself. She smirked and muttered. "Crucio"
Back to top Go down
Lily Renveno Greene
Lily Renveno Greene

PostSubject: Re: Lost ( Lily and Kate)   Lost ( Lily and Kate) EmptySun Jun 03, 2012 2:08 am

Lily was scared and just wanted to go back home. That is when she started to cry again. When she pointed her wand and broke the chains, it scared her even more. When the lady pointed her wand at her and Lily screamed.

Her body was in pain. “ Stop it!!”
Back to top Go down
Katie Ehrlichmann
Katie Ehrlichmann
Durmstrang Lehrer
Durmstrang Lehrer

PostSubject: Re: Lost ( Lily and Kate)   Lost ( Lily and Kate) EmptySun Jun 03, 2012 2:13 am

Kate laughed at her pain and shook her head when she was asked to stop. "Does this hurt?" She asked in a cruel mock baby voice. "Would you like me to stop?" She asked again laughing all the while.

She was having fun knowing that they would know she was suffering. The poor mother having to know her child was in pain.
Back to top Go down
Lily Renveno Greene
Lily Renveno Greene

PostSubject: Re: Lost ( Lily and Kate)   Lost ( Lily and Kate) EmptySun Jun 03, 2012 2:42 am

Lily was still crying and screaming. “ Please stop it hurts.” She hated it that she was being taunted. This was only making her cry harder. “ Yes please don't do it again.”

She was still crying. “ I want my mommy!”
Back to top Go down

Vierdos Ergo

PostSubject: Re: Lost ( Lily and Kate)   Lost ( Lily and Kate) EmptySun Jun 03, 2012 3:05 am

Vierdos was about to leave however the child's cries kept him in place. He had a weak spot for children and hated to see them suffer. Children deserved to be free in his mind and not held captive. But was he about to go after his mistress.

Before he knew what he was doing he lunged forward and tackled his mistress and tried to pry the wand out of her hand. He has enough with her torturing the poor little girl. 'Whar did she do to her? Why was she here?' These thoughts as well as others ran through his mind.
Back to top Go down
Lily Renveno Greene
Lily Renveno Greene

PostSubject: Re: Lost ( Lily and Kate)   Lost ( Lily and Kate) EmptySun Jun 03, 2012 3:10 am

Lily was watching this and had no idea how to react. She was glad that the lady had stop. but she was worried what was going to happen to the person who tried to help her. She was scared that he would get hurt too. For some reason Lily was glad that he did that for her. Even though she didn't even know who he was.

She was still crying. " I want mommy."

Back to top Go down
Katie Ehrlichmann
Katie Ehrlichmann
Durmstrang Lehrer
Durmstrang Lehrer

PostSubject: Re: Lost ( Lily and Kate)   Lost ( Lily and Kate) EmptySun Jun 03, 2012 3:15 am

Kate was surprised when she was tackled by Vierdos. She threw him off her, and looked at the child. "It's your lucky day." She said, "I have to deal with a disloyal servant." She said stopping the curse but leaving the chains. She didn't want her to escape.

She dragged him up the stairs and shook her head. "You idiot." She said looking at him with rage filling her eyes. They turned black and her anger peaked. She struck him over the head and growled. She waved her hand and he was bonded on the floor above the now locked cellar.

"Why did you do that?" She said her eyes clouded with darkness. She wanted nothing more than to kill him right now. "She pointed her wand at him and said in a deathly calm voice, "Crucio"
Back to top Go down
Lily Renveno Greene
Lily Renveno Greene

PostSubject: Re: Lost ( Lily and Kate)   Lost ( Lily and Kate) EmptySun Jun 03, 2012 3:21 am

Lily looked at her. “ Please don't hurt him.” She knew that he was going to be in trouble for what he had just did. At least it stopped, and she didn't want it to start again. She was being chained to the wall, she wished that she could walk around.

All she wanted for that person who saved her to come back. She wished she had someone that she could talk to. Lily just wanted her mommy.
Back to top Go down

Vierdos Ergo

PostSubject: Re: Lost ( Lily and Kate)   Lost ( Lily and Kate) EmptySun Jun 03, 2012 3:38 am

Vierdos growled as he was chained to the ground he wanted nothing more then to get back to the girl he knew she was scared and he wanted to try and comfort her and possibly free her. He ignored his mistress' question and cleared his mind so if she tried to read his thoughts he would not give anything away.

Vierdos let out a scream as the curse hit him however he bit down on his lip and refused to speak or make any noise his body however shaked in pain. Vierdos just took the punishment knowing that the girl was safe for the moment.

Back to top Go down
Lily Renveno Greene
Lily Renveno Greene

PostSubject: Re: Lost ( Lily and Kate)   Lost ( Lily and Kate) EmptySun Jun 03, 2012 3:44 am

Lily was scared and just wanted to go back home. But she knew that he was being hurt because of her. She could hear him screaming and that was when she started to cry again. All she wanted was her mommy to hold her and tell her everything was going to be alright. But right now wasn't. This person was taking what was meant for her.

She was grateful that he would do something like that. And Lily didn't even know his name.
Back to top Go down
Katie Ehrlichmann
Katie Ehrlichmann
Durmstrang Lehrer
Durmstrang Lehrer

PostSubject: Re: Lost ( Lily and Kate)   Lost ( Lily and Kate) EmptySun Jun 03, 2012 5:40 pm

Kate struck her servant again not bothering to make the curse stop. "Answer me! Why did you do that?" She asked her eyes showing her pure rage.

She sighed and made up her mind. "Answer me or die." She said simply releasing the curse.
Back to top Go down

Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Lost ( Lily and Kate)   Lost ( Lily and Kate) Empty

Back to top Go down

Lost ( Lily and Kate)

View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 1 of 2Go to page : 1, 2  Next