Site Closed
Thanks for visiting our site, but sadly this forum is no longer active... Sad
Site Closed
Thanks for visiting our site, but sadly this forum is no longer active... Sad
Site Closed
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Site Closed

It was fun while it lasted <3

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in
Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
Latest topics
» Running Up That Hill (An HP RP Site)
Cravings and Meetings (Anne and Jaycie) EmptySun Nov 26, 2017 12:21 am by Eldred Bennet

» Luna Vermiculus University
Cravings and Meetings (Anne and Jaycie) EmptyFri Feb 27, 2015 8:56 am by Shadow Craven

» Hogwarts: Now and Forever
Cravings and Meetings (Anne and Jaycie) EmptyWed Feb 25, 2015 10:56 am by Roxanne Conner

» Hogwartsanewage
Cravings and Meetings (Anne and Jaycie) EmptyFri Nov 02, 2012 7:33 pm by Silvanus Snape

» Character Request
Cravings and Meetings (Anne and Jaycie) EmptySat Oct 06, 2012 8:13 pm by Roxanne Zakrevsky

» You Again (Lars and Violet)
Cravings and Meetings (Anne and Jaycie) EmptySat Oct 06, 2012 1:03 am by Lars Wilhelm

» Scent of Nature (Olivia & Humphrey)
Cravings and Meetings (Anne and Jaycie) EmptyThu Oct 04, 2012 1:39 pm by Humphrey Williams

» So We Meet Again (Adolphe & Tess)
Cravings and Meetings (Anne and Jaycie) EmptyThu Oct 04, 2012 12:06 pm by Adolphe Morel

» Time for Oneself (Albus and Tess)
Cravings and Meetings (Anne and Jaycie) EmptyWed Oct 03, 2012 1:04 am by Albus Fenwick

ChatBox

Cravings and Meetings (Anne and Jaycie)

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
AuthorMessage
Anne Greene
Anne Greene
British - Muggleborn - OOTP & Professor

Female Posts : 625

Cravings and Meetings (Anne and Jaycie) Empty
PostSubject: Cravings and Meetings (Anne and Jaycie)   Cravings and Meetings (Anne and Jaycie) EmptyWed Apr 25, 2012 3:39 am

Anne walked into Honeydukes, humming Willow Tree by her favourite artist. When she had came back she had found out that Jaycie had made it big. She was proud of her once shy friend. She knew that she would be great and so she was. She loved all her songs. She smiled putting her hands on her small bump. She smiled thinking about her child. She had no clue if it would be a boy or a girl but she didn't care. She was happy either way.

She looked over the candy and wondered what one she would get. She had been craving chocolate and here she was looking for some. She knew that she shouldn't have too much but a bit was ok. She sighed and went on humming another song from Jay's Album. She really missed her, she hoped to see her soon.
Back to top Go down
Jaycie Simple
Jaycie Simple
British - Pureblood - Solo Singer

Female Posts : 65

PostSubject: Re: Cravings and Meetings (Anne and Jaycie)   Cravings and Meetings (Anne and Jaycie) EmptyWed Apr 25, 2012 3:50 am

Jaycie wandered around Honeydukes. She was still on a rush after meeting Cae and her heart fluttered every time she thought about him. She'd decided she would need some sugar to set herself normal. Jay stepped through the delicious-looking shelves and immediately bumped into a red-haired familiar.

"Anne?" She gasped, grinning, her eyes lighting up at the sight of her long lost friend. "ANNE!" Jay squealed, realising as she hugged her that Anne was supposed to be dead. "Where did you go? What happened? I missed you so much! When did you get back? I thought you'd died, Anne!" Jaycie was gushing now, hugging Anne ever tighter and ignoring the muffled giggles of people around them.
Back to top Go down
Anne Greene
Anne Greene

PostSubject: Re: Cravings and Meetings (Anne and Jaycie)   Cravings and Meetings (Anne and Jaycie) EmptyWed Apr 25, 2012 4:03 am

Anne smiled finding what she wanted. Before she could grab it she heard her name and looked up her hand reaching for her wand. She relaxed a bit when she saw it was Jaycie. Before she could fully relax her protective stance she was being hugged by her old friend.

She could barely breath. "Um.. Jay.. Can't breath.." She said feeling a slight ache in her back from being squeezed. "Well it's a long story." She said sadly. "Well it's not but It's stressful. My husband would have my head if I over stress myself, and Parker too." She added thinking about her baby. "I haven't been back that long about 6 months." She said thinking. "But a lot has happened." She said thinking about that short amount of time.
Back to top Go down
Jaycie Simple
Jaycie Simple

PostSubject: Re: Cravings and Meetings (Anne and Jaycie)   Cravings and Meetings (Anne and Jaycie) EmptyWed Apr 25, 2012 4:44 am

Jay laughed and stepped back. "Sorry. I just couldn't believe it was you," she grinned ecstatically. Jay listened to her and it took her a few moments of processing before she realised. "You have a husband? WHO?!"

Apparently it wasn't Parker, but Jay knew that would be a bit hard seeing as the most she knew was that he like Pyxis back in school. Her mind rambled over the possibilities. Jay's eyes drifted down to Anne's stomach as she thought and she suddenly had a strange theory. She wouldn't voice it until Anne said so herself, though, because if she wasn't pregnant that would be rude.
Back to top Go down
Anne Greene
Anne Greene

PostSubject: Re: Cravings and Meetings (Anne and Jaycie)   Cravings and Meetings (Anne and Jaycie) EmptyWed Apr 25, 2012 4:52 am

Anne smiled at Jay. She was always the one to look on the bright side. She loved that about her. She was always so happy. It made her day to see her like that. She hadn't changed. So many people had. She smiled thinking that some of those changes were for the better. Both her and Tessa were happy for once.

"Um, well yes. I've been married about four and half months." She said thinking. "It's weird you were so easy to find things on, yet with me no one knows a thing." She said smiling to herself. "Well lets catch up. Hello I'm Anne Green, mother of one and another on the way. I also have a six year old step daughter." She said talking about her family. "What about you, find another musician that interests you?" She asked referring to the young, Mr. Malfoy.
Back to top Go down
Jaycie Simple
Jaycie Simple

PostSubject: Re: Cravings and Meetings (Anne and Jaycie)   Cravings and Meetings (Anne and Jaycie) EmptyWed Apr 25, 2012 5:08 am

Jaycie grinned. "That's wonderful! I would have come to the wedding if I'd known and you'd invited me, but I'll be happy to see photos. I bet it was gorgeous," she said.

"Oh? Greene? As in Damien Greene?" Jaycie was aghast, she knew they were perfect for each other but she didn't think they would ever be together, especially not since Damien had married Tessa.

"Wow, I never thought... but congratulations, Anne! That's wonderful. I bet you're the best mother," she smiled. Knowing Anne, nothing would happen to her children under her watchful care.

Jaycie blushed and glanced at her feet. "I don't know." She looked back up at Anne. "Maybe. I'm not sure though." She smiled, not particularly wanting to talk about her love life. It wasn't really that big a thing, anyway.
Back to top Go down
Anne Greene
Anne Greene

PostSubject: Re: Cravings and Meetings (Anne and Jaycie)   Cravings and Meetings (Anne and Jaycie) EmptyWed Apr 25, 2012 5:41 am

Anne smiled slightly. "Well I had no clue how to call you , I wanted you there. I'll show you the pictures some time soon, though." She said smiling. She really loved her wedding.

"Yes. Damien Greene." She read her face and sighed. "I never thought it would happen either, but with my being taken, and presumed dead tore up their marriage." She explained. She smiled thinking of how she had run into him at a bar. She had to smile, they had been almost attached at the hip since that night.

Anne felt tears rush to her eyes at the mention of her being a great mother. She shook her head, and willed herself not to break down. Not here. She felt a small sob that she could not repress come out of her. She felt her tears spill over her eyes and down her face. "I'm sorry, but my son DJ, he's missing and I know who has him just not where." She said crying quietly.

She shook her head and blamed her hormones for what she said next. "If I get my hands on her she is as good as dead." She said with only a small nearly undetectable hint of remorse. She hated to kill someone but she would do what she had to for her baby.
Back to top Go down
Jaycie Simple
Jaycie Simple

PostSubject: Re: Cravings and Meetings (Anne and Jaycie)   Cravings and Meetings (Anne and Jaycie) EmptyWed May 02, 2012 2:53 am

Jaycie smiled softly. "I'm sorry you couldn't get through. I would've loved to come," she consoled Anne. "I'd love to see some photos - it'll be like the next best thing!" Jaycie grinned.

"I'm glad it worked out. I never really thought Tessa was the right one for Damien, and vice cersa," Jay frowned, but then brightened again with a laugh. It was good to see everyone working things out.

"Anne?" Jay was suddenly concerned. Was Anne not proud of being a mother? "What's wro- oh. Oh dear. Oh, Anne, come here," Jaycie said, pulling her friend into a comforting hug. "You'll find him. He'll come back. I promise." She soothingly ran a hand through Anne's bright red hair before pulling back and giving her a warm smile.

Jaycie smiled. That was the Anne she knew. "I'll help you; no one upsets my Anne like that!"
Back to top Go down
Anne Greene
Anne Greene

PostSubject: Re: Cravings and Meetings (Anne and Jaycie)   Cravings and Meetings (Anne and Jaycie) EmptyWed May 02, 2012 5:28 am

Anne smiled slightly and sighed. She loved Jay. She was great when you were down. She always helped you back up. It was the way she was.

"Thanks Jay." She said wiping her face on her sleeve. "Well enough about me. My life is boring. Lets talk about you." She said with a smile on her face.

"You have to tell me how you've been. I've missed you like mad." She said.
Back to top Go down
Jaycie Simple
Jaycie Simple

PostSubject: Re: Cravings and Meetings (Anne and Jaycie)   Cravings and Meetings (Anne and Jaycie) EmptyThu May 03, 2012 11:35 am

Anne was the strongest, sweetest person Jaycie had met so far - and she'd met a lot of strong people. She was so brave. Anne deserved to be happy, after all that she'd been through.

"Your life is far from boring," Jaycie said with a laugh, then continued. "What would you like to know about me?"

"Me too, darling. I've missed you more than I can say, you were the inspiration for a few songs I've written. Did you know that?" Jay asked. She really had written a song or too about poor old Anne, but they had all been singles or on her EP. She thought they were good songs, anyway.
Back to top Go down

Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Cravings and Meetings (Anne and Jaycie)   Cravings and Meetings (Anne and Jaycie) Empty

Back to top Go down

Cravings and Meetings (Anne and Jaycie)

View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Site Closed :: Britain :: Hogsmeade :: Honeydukes Shop of Sweets-