Site Closed
Thanks for visiting our site, but sadly this forum is no longer active... Sad
Site Closed
Thanks for visiting our site, but sadly this forum is no longer active... Sad
Site Closed
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Site Closed

It was fun while it lasted <3

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in
Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
Latest topics
» Running Up That Hill (An HP RP Site)
The future is always changing ( Tessa and Capper) EmptySun Nov 26, 2017 12:21 am by Eldred Bennet

» Luna Vermiculus University
The future is always changing ( Tessa and Capper) EmptyFri Feb 27, 2015 8:56 am by Shadow Craven

» Hogwarts: Now and Forever
The future is always changing ( Tessa and Capper) EmptyWed Feb 25, 2015 10:56 am by Roxanne Conner

» Hogwartsanewage
The future is always changing ( Tessa and Capper) EmptyFri Nov 02, 2012 7:33 pm by Silvanus Snape

» Character Request
The future is always changing ( Tessa and Capper) EmptySat Oct 06, 2012 8:13 pm by Roxanne Zakrevsky

» You Again (Lars and Violet)
The future is always changing ( Tessa and Capper) EmptySat Oct 06, 2012 1:03 am by Lars Wilhelm

» Scent of Nature (Olivia & Humphrey)
The future is always changing ( Tessa and Capper) EmptyThu Oct 04, 2012 1:39 pm by Humphrey Williams

» So We Meet Again (Adolphe & Tess)
The future is always changing ( Tessa and Capper) EmptyThu Oct 04, 2012 12:06 pm by Adolphe Morel

» Time for Oneself (Albus and Tess)
The future is always changing ( Tessa and Capper) EmptyWed Oct 03, 2012 1:04 am by Albus Fenwick

ChatBox

The future is always changing ( Tessa and Capper)

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
Go to page : 1, 2, 3, 4  Next
AuthorMessage

The future is always changing ( Tessa and Capper) Empty
PostSubject: The future is always changing ( Tessa and Capper)   The future is always changing ( Tessa and Capper) EmptyWed Apr 18, 2012 3:25 pm

Tessa looked at the pregnancy test and started to sigh. She would have to tell Capper, Tessa knew that she didn't want this baby to miss time with its father. And he said that he would never leave her. But they never talked about having children. She wasn't regretting what she did with Capper. But she was wishing that she would have made sure that they used protection. All Tessa wanted to do was cry, because she never told Damien about Lily and she didn't want to make the same mistake twice.

She then waited for Capper to come over.
Back to top Go down
Capper Renveno
Capper Renveno
British - Pureblood - Professor & OOTP

PostSubject: Re: The future is always changing ( Tessa and Capper)   The future is always changing ( Tessa and Capper) EmptyWed Apr 18, 2012 6:53 pm

Capper received a message to come over to Tessa's house. He had already been with her for over a month and knew her house backwards and forwards. He went ahead and walked into the house looking for Tessa.

"Tessa, I am home." Capper felt like this was his home so that is what he called it. Tessa and Lily were like his family, he had only met Lily a couple of times but he loved her anyway, who couldn't.

Capper went into the kitchen to fix him something to drink and waited for Tessa.

"Honey, I am in the kitchen." Capper sat down to drink his juice.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: The future is always changing ( Tessa and Capper)   The future is always changing ( Tessa and Capper) EmptyWed Apr 18, 2012 7:00 pm

Tessa smiled as she heard Capper. She knew that she had to tell him. But she didn't know how he would react to this news. And she knew that he was comfotable in her house. After all he been there over a month.

She then walked intot he kitchen. Tessa sent Lily with her father so it was just them. She didn't know how or what she was going to say.

" Do you remember everything we did when we first meet?"
He had meet Lily a couple of times and she seemed to really like it. Tessa had to explain that Capper wasn't trying to take the place of her father. She told her that she had to think of it as something good. Two men spoiling her.
Back to top Go down
Capper Renveno
Capper Renveno

PostSubject: Re: The future is always changing ( Tessa and Capper)   The future is always changing ( Tessa and Capper) EmptyWed Apr 18, 2012 7:12 pm

Capper listened to her asked him about the first time they had met. He assumed she meant this last time they met and he had to smile.

"I sure do, it is the same thing we have done almost daily since." Capper didn't know why he just didn't move in with her, he practically lived there anyway. But no rushing her.

Capper got up and walked over to her taking her in his arms and kissing her. "Why you in the mood to do it right now." Capper could not help but smirk as he grabbed her arse.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: The future is always changing ( Tessa and Capper)   The future is always changing ( Tessa and Capper) EmptyWed Apr 18, 2012 7:17 pm

It seemed like everyday that was doing it. But she actually loved it. But she knew that they never would use any protection.

" Yes I know that you could never forget it. It is something that we do daily." She had no idea why she didn't ask him to move in with her. Tessa thought that she would just one step at a time.

Tessa then kissed him back. " I would love to do that right now, but I have to tell you something. Well I took a test and well I am pregnant."
Back to top Go down
Capper Renveno
Capper Renveno

PostSubject: Re: The future is always changing ( Tessa and Capper)   The future is always changing ( Tessa and Capper) EmptyWed Apr 18, 2012 7:34 pm

Capper stepped away from her when she told him that she was pregnant he just needed time to process the information. He could not believe that he was going to be a father, hell they weren't even married yet. He knew that it could happen, if he had been that worried about it he would have made sure to use a spell on her.

Capper looked at Tessa, "How do you feel about this?"
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: The future is always changing ( Tessa and Capper)   The future is always changing ( Tessa and Capper) EmptyWed Apr 18, 2012 7:38 pm

Tessa watched Capper. She then seen that he stepped away from her. Tessa knew that he would act like this. She knew that he would be shocked. It was something that they hadn't planned.

She looked at Capper. " Well I am not sure yet, I am trying to get over the shock"
Back to top Go down
Capper Renveno
Capper Renveno

PostSubject: Re: The future is always changing ( Tessa and Capper)   The future is always changing ( Tessa and Capper) EmptyWed Apr 18, 2012 7:44 pm

Capper looked at Tessa and smiled, "Well there is not much we can do now is there, its done and we must move on."

Capper went over and picked her up and kissed her, "Well I guess the best thing to do now is get married, I mean if you want."

Capper was planning on giving her time and asking her properly but now that they were expecting a baby they would need to move things up a little. But only if she wanted..
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: The future is always changing ( Tessa and Capper)   The future is always changing ( Tessa and Capper) EmptyWed Apr 18, 2012 7:56 pm

Tessa smiled. " Yes I know that. It has already happened and there is nothing that we can do."

She then kissed him back. " Of course I want to marry you. Why wouldn't I, you will be the father of my baby."

Tessa was so happy that she seen that Capper took the news well.
Back to top Go down
Capper Renveno
Capper Renveno

PostSubject: Re: The future is always changing ( Tessa and Capper)   The future is always changing ( Tessa and Capper) EmptyWed Apr 18, 2012 8:15 pm

Capper put her back on the floor and smiled, "So thats the only reason you want to marry me, because I am the father of your baby." Capper pretended to be hurt.

"When would you want to get married?" Capper wondered how soon she would want it. "Plus what type of ceremony would you like?"
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: The future is always changing ( Tessa and Capper)   The future is always changing ( Tessa and Capper) EmptyWed Apr 18, 2012 8:19 pm

Tessa then seen him pouting and couldn't help but laugh. " No I want to marry you because I love you. The baby is just means more."

If she gainned as much weight as she did with Lily she wanted it soon. " Do you want to get married before or after I have the baby. And I want it something to be simple."
Back to top Go down
Capper Renveno
Capper Renveno

PostSubject: Re: The future is always changing ( Tessa and Capper)   The future is always changing ( Tessa and Capper) EmptyWed Apr 18, 2012 8:41 pm

Capper got an evil grin on his face and then looked at her, "We could always go over to the ministry and do it right now."

Capper had to laugh he knew she would probably want a ceremony with the traditional dress and all.

"I will marry you as soon as you want too, anything you want." Capper smiled then kissed her again.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: The future is always changing ( Tessa and Capper)   The future is always changing ( Tessa and Capper) EmptyWed Apr 18, 2012 8:46 pm

Tessa then laughed at his idea. " I would if I didn't have Lily. I would do it right now. But I want her to be there for it."

She was smiling. " I promised Lily that she could pick out my dress if I ever got married again."

Tessa loved the idea. " This planing is going to take all my time. And the headmistress asked me to teach this year. But I want to do this soon." But she knew that she would be happy either way if she had her baby bump.
Back to top Go down
Capper Renveno
Capper Renveno

PostSubject: Re: The future is always changing ( Tessa and Capper)   The future is always changing ( Tessa and Capper) EmptyWed Apr 18, 2012 8:57 pm

Capper smiled as he listened to her as she talked about what she wanted to do.

"Well I will leave you to do your planning, I have a few things I need to do first."

Capper gave her a kiss then apparated out of the house and too the local jewelry store.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: The future is always changing ( Tessa and Capper)   The future is always changing ( Tessa and Capper) EmptyWed Apr 18, 2012 10:03 pm

Tessa smiled she knew this time she wanted to keep it simple. She remembered everything she went through to plan her and Damien huge wedding.

“ Ah I guess I can do all of the planning by myself.” She smiled hoping that he would help her later.

She then kissed him as he left to go do what he need to.
Back to top Go down
Capper Renveno
Capper Renveno

PostSubject: Re: The future is always changing ( Tessa and Capper)   The future is always changing ( Tessa and Capper) EmptyWed Apr 18, 2012 10:31 pm

Capper went and did what he needed to do then popped back to Tessa's house and went in search of her.

Coming up behind her he smiled into her neck and placed one arm in front of her that held a box.

"Will you marry me Tessa, and make me the happiest man in the world?" Capper new he wanted to make this right.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: The future is always changing ( Tessa and Capper)   The future is always changing ( Tessa and Capper) EmptyWed Apr 18, 2012 10:36 pm

Tessa was thinking about her wedding plans. She knew that she was going to have to ask for help. It was too much for her. She remembered the pain that it was last time.

She then was smiling when she seen the box. Tessa always told herself that she wasn't going to get married again. But she found the perfect man, and she knew that he wouldn't leave her.

Tessa then turned around and hugged him. “ Yes! Yes I will marry you. I want you to be a father to our baby and also Lily.”
Back to top Go down
Capper Renveno
Capper Renveno

PostSubject: Re: The future is always changing ( Tessa and Capper)   The future is always changing ( Tessa and Capper) EmptyWed Apr 18, 2012 11:33 pm

Capper was very excited when she told him yes, of course he already knew she would he just wanted it to be official. "Thank you, you will never regret it." Capper had known she had thought she would never get married again.

"You know, I would never leave all the planning to you, just tell me what you want me to do."

Capper sighed when she comment about him being a father to Lily, "You know Tessa I will never replace Damien as Lily's father that's not fair to him."
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: The future is always changing ( Tessa and Capper)   The future is always changing ( Tessa and Capper) EmptyWed Apr 18, 2012 11:41 pm

Tessa laughed. “ Oh I know that I will never regret this.” She knew what she was going to say and so did him. Tessa then was just looking at the ring. “ It is so beautiful.” She would have to tell Lily and sit down and explain this to her.

She then smiled. “ Well you can help me decide who we should invite. Who is going to be your best man. I have to think who I want my bridesmaids to be and my maid of honor.”

“ I know that. I would have to explain to her like I did when Damien married Anne. She was scared that Anne was replacing me. I had to tell her that she had two mommy's to give her more lovings. And now she will have two days would will spoil her.”
Back to top Go down
Capper Renveno
Capper Renveno

PostSubject: Re: The future is always changing ( Tessa and Capper)   The future is always changing ( Tessa and Capper) EmptyThu Apr 19, 2012 10:53 am

"Only the best for you" He smiled and kissed Tessa

Capper thought about what she said about planning the wedding, "I have no idea who to ask to even be my best man, Tessa. I really do not know anyone."

Capper had not thought that far ahead, "I don't have anyone to invite." The more he talked the more depressed he was getting, it was obvious that all of her friends were going to be his friends.

Capper sighed and walked over to a chair and sat down.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: The future is always changing ( Tessa and Capper)   The future is always changing ( Tessa and Capper) EmptyThu Apr 19, 2012 12:43 pm

Tessa smiled when he said that she should only have the best.

“ Don't worry I have no idea who to ask either. I know I had trouble planning my first one. Why would this one be any different.” She then smiled. “ That is alright, I don't know anybody that I could invite either.”

She then smiled. “ Don't worry about anything . I had already asked Anne if she could help me plan this. I know I am going to invite all the people that I work with.”

Tessa then walked over and sat down on his lap. “ You should be happy, you are getting a beautiful wife and you are going to be a father.”
Back to top Go down
Capper Renveno
Capper Renveno

PostSubject: Re: The future is always changing ( Tessa and Capper)   The future is always changing ( Tessa and Capper) EmptyThu Apr 19, 2012 11:56 pm

Capper smiled at Tessa when she sat down on his lap, "I will always worry about things, i just hope that I am a good husband and father.". Capper saighed and began to rub Tessa's back.

"But you know I didn't the proper role model"

Capper was really scared about being and husband and father, he did not know the first thing about doing either of them. Pleasing a woman in a bed was about all he could do.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: The future is always changing ( Tessa and Capper)   The future is always changing ( Tessa and Capper) EmptyFri Apr 20, 2012 12:17 am

Tessa smiled. “ I am sure you will be great. It isn't as hard as you think. Be there when they need you, I learned so much with Lily. And being a good husband is just pleasing me.”

“ I think you will be a good role model.”

She knew that Capper could do it. Tessa hoped that he didn't get cold feet and would leave her alone. This was something that she couldn't handle again.
Back to top Go down
Capper Renveno
Capper Renveno

PostSubject: Re: The future is always changing ( Tessa and Capper)   The future is always changing ( Tessa and Capper) EmptyFri Apr 20, 2012 12:56 am

Capper had to laugh a little and pulled Tessa close to him, "Pleasing you I imagine will be a full time job. I can hear the honey do list now." Capper smiled and then leaned in for a kiss.

"First and foremost we need to decided on a date for the wedding." Capper smiled.

Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: The future is always changing ( Tessa and Capper)   The future is always changing ( Tessa and Capper) EmptyFri Apr 20, 2012 1:02 am

Tessa then started to grin as she kissed Capper back. “ I know and you can start by pleasing me, if you want it.” She then was grinning as she asked him and knew that he wouldn't say no.

“ When ever you want it.”
Back to top Go down

Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: The future is always changing ( Tessa and Capper)   The future is always changing ( Tessa and Capper) Empty

Back to top Go down

The future is always changing ( Tessa and Capper)

View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 1 of 4Go to page : 1, 2, 3, 4  Next