Site Closed
Thanks for visiting our site, but sadly this forum is no longer active... Sad
Site Closed
Thanks for visiting our site, but sadly this forum is no longer active... Sad
Site Closed
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Site Closed

It was fun while it lasted <3

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in
Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
Latest topics
» Running Up That Hill (An HP RP Site)
Bonding (Anne and Lily) EmptySun Nov 26, 2017 12:21 am by Eldred Bennet

» Luna Vermiculus University
Bonding (Anne and Lily) EmptyFri Feb 27, 2015 8:56 am by Shadow Craven

» Hogwarts: Now and Forever
Bonding (Anne and Lily) EmptyWed Feb 25, 2015 10:56 am by Roxanne Conner

» Hogwartsanewage
Bonding (Anne and Lily) EmptyFri Nov 02, 2012 7:33 pm by Silvanus Snape

» Character Request
Bonding (Anne and Lily) EmptySat Oct 06, 2012 8:13 pm by Roxanne Zakrevsky

» You Again (Lars and Violet)
Bonding (Anne and Lily) EmptySat Oct 06, 2012 1:03 am by Lars Wilhelm

» Scent of Nature (Olivia & Humphrey)
Bonding (Anne and Lily) EmptyThu Oct 04, 2012 1:39 pm by Humphrey Williams

» So We Meet Again (Adolphe & Tess)
Bonding (Anne and Lily) EmptyThu Oct 04, 2012 12:06 pm by Adolphe Morel

» Time for Oneself (Albus and Tess)
Bonding (Anne and Lily) EmptyWed Oct 03, 2012 1:04 am by Albus Fenwick

ChatBox

Bonding (Anne and Lily)

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
AuthorMessage
Anne Greene
Anne Greene
British - Muggleborn - OOTP & Professor

Female Posts : 625

Bonding (Anne and Lily) Empty
PostSubject: Bonding (Anne and Lily)   Bonding (Anne and Lily) EmptyFri Apr 06, 2012 10:09 pm

Anne was waiting for Tessa to drop off Lily. She was spending the day with her. Anne was surprised that Tessa was letting her. She knew that Tessa hated her. How could she not. She was marrying her ex-husband. Anne knew that Tessa was going to move on, but that didn't stop her from hating her.

So Anne was standing here outside Honeydukes, waiting. She didn't even know if they would come. She wasn't quite sure how to tell a six year old that she was going to be her step mother. Most step-mothers in fairy tales were evil and locked the princess away. She hoped that Lily didn't think that.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Bonding (Anne and Lily)   Bonding (Anne and Lily) EmptyFri Apr 06, 2012 10:16 pm

Tessa was a little bit tired when she got Lily's things together. She knew that she had to asked if they would spend the day with Lily. But she was going to ask if they could keep her for a couple of days. Tessa hated Anne with a passion. But she couldn't let Lily see that, because she wanted her to get to know Anne better. Before she made that decision.

She then seen Anne waiting for them. Tessa smiled when she walked up to her. “ Well here she is. I was wondering if you could keep her for a couple of days. I have a business meeting with the person who is selling me my home?”
Back to top Go down
Anne Greene
Anne Greene

PostSubject: Re: Bonding (Anne and Lily)   Bonding (Anne and Lily) EmptyFri Apr 06, 2012 10:25 pm

Anne nodded. "Of course. " She said. "I can keep her for as long as need be. Have a good meeting." Then she turned to Lily.

"What do you want to do today?" She asked the small girl. "we can go shopping or go find a park." she offered.

Anne smiled and led the girl into the sweet shop. "But let's start with some candy."n she told her. She had an enchantment to prevent hyperness. She was glad she did, without it she would be doomed if she wanted Lily to like her.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Bonding (Anne and Lily)   Bonding (Anne and Lily) EmptyFri Apr 06, 2012 10:29 pm

Tessa smiled as she gave Anne Lily's bag. “ Here is everything that you will need.” She then got down to Lily's level. “ Now big a good girl for mommy.” She was grinning cause she knew everything that she was going to do.

If only Damien knew all the trouble that Lily could be. She was a handful for Tessa. But she walked away laughing.
Back to top Go down
Lily Renveno Greene
Lily Renveno Greene

PostSubject: Re: Bonding (Anne and Lily)   Bonding (Anne and Lily) EmptyFri Apr 06, 2012 10:32 pm

Lily then started to blink. She had no idea what she wanted to do for the day. “ I want to go to the park.” She knew how much fun she had with her mommy when she would take her to the park.

She then heard the magic word. “ Candy?” Lily knew that she wasn't a loud to have a lot. That was one of her mommy rules. “ I can have only just a little bit of chocolate. My mommy said that if I eat too much sugar it will ruin my lunch.”
Back to top Go down
Anne Greene
Anne Greene

PostSubject: Re: Bonding (Anne and Lily)   Bonding (Anne and Lily) EmptyFri Apr 06, 2012 10:54 pm

Anne smiled "Sure we can go to the park." She said trying to figure out why children like parks so much. She had always hated it. Of course she was teased when she went.

Anne walked in the shop. "Well you can pick one thing that you want." She said smiling at her. She knew that she had never seen wizarding candy. she knew that this was new to her. That was one of the reasons that she wanted to take her here.
Back to top Go down
Lily Renveno Greene
Lily Renveno Greene

PostSubject: Re: Bonding (Anne and Lily)   Bonding (Anne and Lily) EmptyFri Apr 06, 2012 10:58 pm

Lily always loved the park. It was because is was outside and she was around someone her own age. And at the park she could make some friends.

She then heard that she could choose anything that she liked. This was different from the candies that she was used to. Lily then grabbed some jelly beans and some chocolate frogs. “ Ok this is all I want and I think it everything that I can have.”
Back to top Go down
Anne Greene
Anne Greene

PostSubject: Re: Bonding (Anne and Lily)   Bonding (Anne and Lily) EmptyFri Apr 06, 2012 11:04 pm

Anne nodded and went to pay for the candy, taking Lily by the hand as she went. she didn't want to lose her.

Anne walked Lily out of the store and took her to the park. She smiled and told her, "Go have fun, I'll be right here if you need me." She said as she sat on a bench with a good view of the playground.
Back to top Go down
Lily Renveno Greene
Lily Renveno Greene

PostSubject: Re: Bonding (Anne and Lily)   Bonding (Anne and Lily) EmptyFri Apr 06, 2012 11:26 pm

Lily smiled as she put her candy in her bag. She then reached in and grabbed her teddy bear and was smiling. Lily then started to run towards the sandbox, she was playing around with ideas in her head.

She then made sure that her back was towards Anne as she started to dig. When her hole was deep enough she placed her bear inside of it and started to bury it.
Back to top Go down
Anne Greene
Anne Greene

PostSubject: Re: Bonding (Anne and Lily)   Bonding (Anne and Lily) EmptyFri Apr 06, 2012 11:31 pm

Anne couldn't see what Lily was doing. she decided the best way to see if she was doing anything she wasn't suppose to she would look into it. She took a deep breath and closed her eyes. She focused on Lily's aura and looked into her past. she saw her burying her teddy bear.

She walked up to her and smiled. "Why did you bury your teddy bear?" she asked.
Back to top Go down
Lily Renveno Greene
Lily Renveno Greene

PostSubject: Re: Bonding (Anne and Lily)   Bonding (Anne and Lily) EmptyFri Apr 06, 2012 11:35 pm

Lily then started to blink. “ Because.” She was grinning, cause she couldn’t' believe that she had thought of what she was going to do. Or maybe it was from watching all of those muggle movies with her mommy.

She then grabbed a frog that was right back her and put it near Anne's face. But it then hopped out of her hands and down Anne's shirt.” This is where Lily was laughing.
Back to top Go down
Anne Greene
Anne Greene

PostSubject: Re: Bonding (Anne and Lily)   Bonding (Anne and Lily) EmptyFri Apr 06, 2012 11:45 pm

Anne gasped as a frog went down her shirt. She saw Lily laughing. She rolled her eyes and grabbed the frog. She then dug out the teddy bear and grabbed Lily's hand. "Since you want to be mean, we are going home." she said sternly. Anne didn't take anything from anyone.

"Lily you have to be nice to people. Putting frogs in people's face is not nice." she scolded the little girl. She was slightly ticked off. She was now here trying to get along with her soon to be step daughter. She knew that she wouldn't like her but what could she do.

"Now I can tell you don't like me, but we need to live with each other. Ok Lily?" She said. She really wanted to get along with her.
Back to top Go down
Lily Renveno Greene
Lily Renveno Greene

PostSubject: Re: Bonding (Anne and Lily)   Bonding (Anne and Lily) EmptyFri Apr 06, 2012 11:54 pm

Lily was still laugh as the frog with down Anne's shirt. “ Don't hurt mister frog.” She then started to pout a little bit when she told her that she was going home. “ Your not my mommy and I don’t' have to listen to you. Your the reason my mommy and daddy won't get back together. I hate you!”

She then started to pout and was to the point that she wanted to cry. “ I want my mommy!”

“ I don't have to live with you because I live with my mommy! My mommy was the one who took care of me for all of those years.”
Back to top Go down
Anne Greene
Anne Greene

PostSubject: Re: Bonding (Anne and Lily)   Bonding (Anne and Lily) EmptySat Apr 07, 2012 12:04 am

Anne frowned. "I may not be your mother, but I am taking care of you. You do have to listen to me. You can hate me all you want, but I love your daddy." she said. She hated that she was explaining this to a six year old.

Anne was in a desperate mood. She hated this, she loved all children but Lily hated her. She could tell that this was her own decision. Tessa no matter how much she hated her had nothing to do with this.

"You don't have to live with me, but we are going to be around each other a lot. There is nothing you can do to change that. I know that your mommy took care of you all of those years but your daddy didn't know about you." she told the child. "No matter what you parent love you." she said not know what else to say.
Back to top Go down
Lily Renveno Greene
Lily Renveno Greene

PostSubject: Re: Bonding (Anne and Lily)   Bonding (Anne and Lily) EmptySat Apr 07, 2012 12:11 am

Lily started to looked at Anne. “ You are just going to be my step mommy. And they are fat and ugly and always lock the princess in a tower.” She then started to cry. “ You are the reason my mommy cry every night when she thinks I am asleep.”

“ I don’t' have to be around you if I don't want to. I will tell my mommy that I don’t' want to stay. And she will come and get me. If my daddy truly loved me, he would be here spending time with me. Instead of my evil step mommy who is going to lock me into my room till my mommy comes for me.”
Back to top Go down
Anne Greene
Anne Greene

PostSubject: Re: Bonding (Anne and Lily)   Bonding (Anne and Lily) EmptySat Apr 07, 2012 1:15 am

Anne looked at her. She was insulting her. She was being insulted by a six year old child. Anne picked up Lily and walked back up to the castle she was not in the mood for this. She had way to many problems. Lily was the least of her worries.

Anne got to her room and put her on the bed. she had locked the door so she couldn't leave. "Lily you are six years old, you don't understand. Life is not a fairy tale. People don't live happily ever after." She said to her. She didn't care is she was ruining her dreams. This was life.

"I don't have the time for you to be rude. I have other things to do." She said sitting at her desk. "You can play quietly or not at all." she said.
Back to top Go down
Lily Renveno Greene
Lily Renveno Greene

PostSubject: Re: Bonding (Anne and Lily)   Bonding (Anne and Lily) EmptySat Apr 07, 2012 1:26 am

When Anne picked up Lily she started to scream and cry. She didn't like that she was going to take her place of her mommy. In her mind her mommy and daddy belonged together. All she wanted was her mommy and didn't care about anything else.

Lily then heard that life wasn't a fairy tale. That is when she started to cry louder. “ Your a liar. It is true because the prince always gets the princess in the end. My mommy and my daddy belong with each other. Not you, you ugly old spinster."

She then ran over to the door and tried to open it. But she found out that it was locked.
Back to top Go down
Anne Greene
Anne Greene

PostSubject: Re: Bonding (Anne and Lily)   Bonding (Anne and Lily) EmptySat Apr 07, 2012 1:48 am

Anne was ignoring what Lily was saying. She was keeping an eye on her, but pretending to completely ignore her. She felt slightly hurt when Lily called her an "ugly old spine" But she said nothing. She was going to let her wear herself out.

Anne worked on her lesson plans. She was not in the mood to deal with a bratty child. Maybe it would be different if that blade had killed her. Damien would most likely be back with Tessa for the sake of his daughter. He would also be miserable.

Anne turned round. "Lily do you want you mommy and daddy to be happy?" she asked her.
Back to top Go down
Lily Renveno Greene
Lily Renveno Greene

PostSubject: Re: Bonding (Anne and Lily)   Bonding (Anne and Lily) EmptySat Apr 07, 2012 1:57 am

Lily knew that she wasn’t' going anywhere. But to be locked up in this room with Anne. And she knew that her mommy would be mad at her if she found out everything she said. Lily knew that her mommy would have washed her mouth out with soap and sent her to bed. In her mind her mommy and daddy always were meant to be.

She then looked over at Anne. “ How did you get those scars?” Lily really had no choice but to stay in the room. Since her mommy was going to be gone for a few days. " The prince always rides on a white horse and saves the damsel in distress. Which is my mommy."
Back to top Go down
Anne Greene
Anne Greene

PostSubject: Re: Bonding (Anne and Lily)   Bonding (Anne and Lily) EmptySat Apr 07, 2012 2:06 am

Anne sighed and looked at her. She thought about how to tell her. she didn't need the whole story. She remembered how she she had gotten the one on her face. She learned why he did so many as well.

"An evil man gave them to me. All because I cared enough, to protect someone that hated me. He did these to me because I offered myself so he wouldn't hurt your mommy." She told her. Anne remembered the threat she had gotten one time. 'Be good or I'll kill that girl I spared for you when we were 11' No matter how much Tessa hated her Anne still offered her life to save her.
Back to top Go down
Lily Renveno Greene
Lily Renveno Greene

PostSubject: Re: Bonding (Anne and Lily)   Bonding (Anne and Lily) EmptySat Apr 07, 2012 2:11 am

Lily then walked over and sat in Anne's lap. She then took her fingers and traced the words that were scared on her cheek. “ Freak.” She then listened to to the story, it sounded like something out of a book.

She then saw the one that was on the arm. “ What is a mudblood?” Lily then started to yawn, because she knew that it was time for her nap. That is when Lily fell asleep on Anne's chest.
Back to top Go down
Anne Greene
Anne Greene

PostSubject: Re: Bonding (Anne and Lily)   Bonding (Anne and Lily) EmptySat Apr 07, 2012 2:17 am

Anne let Lily climb on her lap. She felt her trace the word freak on her cheek. She sighed, it was going to be hard to explain then to her own son, when he was older. How did you tell a child that his biological father did this to her. She needed to find away, but not for a long time. Damien was going to help her raise DJ.

Anne looked at her when she asked what a mudblood was. she didn't want to answer. She was grateful when she fell asleep. She didn't want to tell her that word.

Anne carried Lily to the bed and tucked her in, she had some paper work to do. She set up a small mirror so she could keep an eye on the sleeping girl.
Back to top Go down

Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Bonding (Anne and Lily)   Bonding (Anne and Lily) Empty

Back to top Go down

Bonding (Anne and Lily)

View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 1 of 1