Site Closed
Thanks for visiting our site, but sadly this forum is no longer active... Sad
Site Closed
Thanks for visiting our site, but sadly this forum is no longer active... Sad
Site Closed
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Site Closed

It was fun while it lasted <3

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in
Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
Latest topics
» Running Up That Hill (An HP RP Site)
Running (Dani and Alex) - Page 2 EmptySun Nov 26, 2017 12:21 am by Eldred Bennet

» Luna Vermiculus University
Running (Dani and Alex) - Page 2 EmptyFri Feb 27, 2015 8:56 am by Shadow Craven

» Hogwarts: Now and Forever
Running (Dani and Alex) - Page 2 EmptyWed Feb 25, 2015 10:56 am by Roxanne Conner

» Hogwartsanewage
Running (Dani and Alex) - Page 2 EmptyFri Nov 02, 2012 7:33 pm by Silvanus Snape

» Character Request
Running (Dani and Alex) - Page 2 EmptySat Oct 06, 2012 8:13 pm by Roxanne Zakrevsky

» You Again (Lars and Violet)
Running (Dani and Alex) - Page 2 EmptySat Oct 06, 2012 1:03 am by Lars Wilhelm

» Scent of Nature (Olivia & Humphrey)
Running (Dani and Alex) - Page 2 EmptyThu Oct 04, 2012 1:39 pm by Humphrey Williams

» So We Meet Again (Adolphe & Tess)
Running (Dani and Alex) - Page 2 EmptyThu Oct 04, 2012 12:06 pm by Adolphe Morel

» Time for Oneself (Albus and Tess)
Running (Dani and Alex) - Page 2 EmptyWed Oct 03, 2012 1:04 am by Albus Fenwick

ChatBox

Running (Dani and Alex)

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
Go to page : Previous  1, 2
AuthorMessage
Alexandre Grindelwald
Alexandre Grindelwald
German - Pureblood - Tower Dormers Second Year

Male Posts : 62

Running (Dani and Alex) - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Running (Dani and Alex)   Running (Dani and Alex) - Page 2 EmptyMon Mar 19, 2012 10:49 pm

Alex shrugged. "I suppose many people don't. I don't really respect him myself, but he knew what he wanted. That's more than I can say for two thirds of our population," he said calmly.

He wondered what she was thinking off when her eyes scouted the area of the green fields. He wondered if maybe she had been here before, but didn't voice his thoughts. He sighed and sat down in the high grass.

"Why are you here when your father is French?" he asked, assuming that as her last name was French, her father would have to be so too.
Back to top Go down
Danielle Lefevre
Danielle Lefevre
French - Halfblood - Eponette Second Year

Female Posts : 84

PostSubject: Re: Running (Dani and Alex)   Running (Dani and Alex) - Page 2 EmptyMon Mar 19, 2012 10:54 pm

Dani shrugged, and thought that he was probably right. She was slightly relieved to hear that he didn't respect Gellert Grindelwald either. She could understand what he meant with the fact that many people didn't know what they wanted and only made ruckus in the world due to that fact.

When he sat down in the fields, she looked down at him. She wondered if he'd see it as weird if she sat down next to him, but then figured out that she really didn't care. She fell down beside him, looking around as far as she could over the high grass.

"My mother came from around here. She was very young when she had me and they left to France when the war broke out due to the fact that my father was protected by the government in France due to the high position he has in it," she said slowly, "So I guess you could say I'm actually your greatest enemy at the same time as I try to be your ally."

She didn't know if he'd understand what she meant, but she didn't really care.

"Anyways, I was often here with my parents, running around and playing hide and seek and stuff like so. I've missed this place. It's been five years since last time I was here I think," she said calmly.
Back to top Go down
Alexandre Grindelwald
Alexandre Grindelwald

PostSubject: Re: Running (Dani and Alex)   Running (Dani and Alex) - Page 2 EmptyMon Mar 19, 2012 10:57 pm

Alex looked at her as she sat down next to him and told him about why she was here. He hadn't expected her to tell him at all, considering that the two of them hadn't hit it off in the best manner.

"So your mother is German?" he asked calmly.

He then thought about what kind of person would be his greatest enemy and ally at the same time. He couldn't think of anything but the fact that she probably meant the fact that she was both German and French. But at the same time, he felt that wasn't it.

"Your father is the foreign minister?" he asked, thinking that that had to be it.
Back to top Go down
Danielle Lefevre
Danielle Lefevre

PostSubject: Re: Running (Dani and Alex)   Running (Dani and Alex) - Page 2 EmptyMon Mar 19, 2012 10:58 pm

Dani nodded. "Yeah, she's German," she said calmly.

She wasn't surprised when Alexandre managed to guess that her father was the foreign minister. "Indeed he is," she merely said.

"How about your family? What are they like, being Grindelwalds and all?" she asked curiously.
Back to top Go down
Alexandre Grindelwald
Alexandre Grindelwald

PostSubject: Re: Running (Dani and Alex)   Running (Dani and Alex) - Page 2 EmptyMon Mar 19, 2012 11:00 pm

Alex shrugged. "We're not different from others," he said, truly believing that, not knowing how extremely wrong he was.

"Work means a lot to my family. They truly are workoholics," he said, "But I suppose that's nothing unnatural," he said, looking at Danielle with insecure eyes.
Back to top Go down
Danielle Lefevre
Danielle Lefevre

PostSubject: Re: Running (Dani and Alex)   Running (Dani and Alex) - Page 2 EmptyMon Mar 19, 2012 11:04 pm

Dani shrugged. "Mine is too, but seriously what can you expect when your father works for the government like he does? My mother also works a lot at a bakery she owns. It runs pretty well, though she sometimes uses too much time there, especially thinking about the fact that the bakery isn't open more than seven hours a day," she said calmly.

Her mother worked much more than she needed, and sometimes Dani wondered if it was to get a bit away from everything called life at times. But it wasn't very pleasant to Dani to know that solitude was the greatest friend of her mother. Dani sighed, and fell back on the grass.
Back to top Go down
Alexandre Grindelwald
Alexandre Grindelwald

PostSubject: Re: Running (Dani and Alex)   Running (Dani and Alex) - Page 2 EmptyMon Mar 19, 2012 11:06 pm

Alexandre nodded slightly to what Danielle was saying, but he didn't really understand the frown on the girl's face. Wasn't it a good thing that her mother worked frequently and long?

"Why the long face?" he asked her, "Isn't that a good thing?"

He looked as she fell back into the grass.

"You know, one day, the ones cutting the grass will cut you along with it," he said calmly.
Back to top Go down
Danielle Lefevre
Danielle Lefevre

PostSubject: Re: Running (Dani and Alex)   Running (Dani and Alex) - Page 2 EmptyMon Mar 19, 2012 11:08 pm

Dani shrugged. "I don't think so. All my friends have family that is home over half of the time a day. I think it's more usual now to have families working from home and stuff as well, but they usually all spend a lot of time with their families, making dinner and eating it along with them," she said calmly.

Her parents were always gone for dinner, so she either made something good that she liked herself, or the maid made her some healthy food by the prescription of her parents.

She then rolled her eyes. "Don't be so melodramatic, Alex. They always cast a detectable spell first to see if anyone is there," she said softly, letting a smile cross her features.
Back to top Go down
Alexandre Grindelwald
Alexandre Grindelwald

PostSubject: Re: Running (Dani and Alex)   Running (Dani and Alex) - Page 2 EmptyMon Mar 19, 2012 11:11 pm

Alex made a face. He really never ate with his parents, and he mostly didn't even see them for more than an hour a day put together. He didn't know what was usual, though, but he figured it wasn't that. He didn't really care though. He was used to it.

He then chuckled slightly when Danielle rolled her eyes at him, smiling slightly.

"Yeah, that's true, but it could be a new one, one day, and he'll forget to cast the spell," he said promptly.
Back to top Go down
Danielle Lefevre
Danielle Lefevre

PostSubject: Re: Running (Dani and Alex)   Running (Dani and Alex) - Page 2 EmptyMon Mar 26, 2012 3:44 pm

Danielle recognized the face Alex was making. It was clear that his parents were as around for dinner as hers were.

"Well, eating dinner with ones parents is overrated, I think. I never do it myself, so," she said kindly, not wanting him to look so down.

She then shook her head and giggled slightly. "Oh please, they so wouldn't forget that," she said exasperated, "Sorry to have to break it to you though, but I'm not that easy to get rid off."
Back to top Go down
Alexandre Grindelwald
Alexandre Grindelwald

PostSubject: Re: Running (Dani and Alex)   Running (Dani and Alex) - Page 2 EmptySat Mar 31, 2012 9:18 pm

Alex frowned. He felt better by what Dani was saying, the problem was he knew she was saying it to make him feel better. And he didn't understand why she'd even try. He hadn't been very pleasant to her, though he was better now. He didn't get it. But he supposed he was so 'nice' to her now because he had some interest in her being French and all. He hadn't ever met a French person in his life, so it was kind of a new species to him.

"Yeah, it's overrated," he agreed, "It's not like you manage to say anything either way, with your food stuffed with mouth."

He then closed his eyes. "With your mouth stuffed with food, I mean," he said, snickering a bit.

He then rolled his eyes. She wasn't going to give up on that one.

"Fine, then they won't forget it, or you'd manage to stop them somehow, if it should happen," he said with a raised eyebrow.

He then sighed and sat down on the ground. He took a deep breath, inhaling the scent of freshly mowed grass. He really liked it at Grüne Felder. It was most relaxing to be there.

"Do you happen to have some water with you?" he then asked, eyeing the backpack she had with her.
Back to top Go down
Danielle Lefevre
Danielle Lefevre

PostSubject: Re: Running (Dani and Alex)   Running (Dani and Alex) - Page 2 EmptyMon Apr 02, 2012 1:44 pm

Danielle nodded, agreeing with him. Then she giggled when he stumbled over the words.

"Yeah, food stuffed with mouth. I like that. I'm gonna start saying that," she said teasingly.

She then smirked. "Thanks for finally realizing that I am right and you are wrong," she said, sticking her tongue out at him.

She enjoyed being there and sat down next to him. But she didn't feel much towards him. She just didn't want to insult or be cruel to him, but as usual, no one seemed to mean anything to her. Danielle was like that. She never let anyone reach out to her, never let herself trust anyone, really. She just didn't trust. She had no friends because of that.

She looked at Alex with a small frown, and then shook her head, reaching for her bag. "Yeah, I do, actually," she said, rummaging in it.

She took up a bottle and handed it to him. "Here you go," she said.

She then looked around as he took the bottle. "Where do you live from here, Alex?" she asked him curiously, wondering if he was lucky enough to live so close to these fields that he could go here every single day.
Back to top Go down
Alexandre Grindelwald
Alexandre Grindelwald

PostSubject: Re: Running (Dani and Alex)   Running (Dani and Alex) - Page 2 EmptyTue Apr 03, 2012 12:16 pm

Alexandre rolled his eyes and punched Dani playfully on her arm. "Don't tease, it does no good for you. One day karma will jump up and bite you in the ass," he said wickedly.

Alex raised an eyebrow. "You sure know how to get on my last nerves," he said, feeling slightly annoyed, but pushed it away. He really needed to work on his anger.

It was rather easy this time though, to push it away, because Dani was looking so peaceful. Whenever he got really angry, his mother got angry back and then there really was no stopping it. They always ended up yelling at each other. He wished he could feel some of the peace Dani was currently feeling.

He gladly accepted the bottle of water and opened the lid, pouring some water into his mouth without touching the bottle. He then looked at her and frowned slightly.

"Why do you wanna know?" he asked curiously.

He saw no threat in Dani, but he sure would be damned if he wasn't even a bit careful.
Back to top Go down
Danielle Lefevre
Danielle Lefevre

PostSubject: Re: Running (Dani and Alex)   Running (Dani and Alex) - Page 2 EmptyWed Apr 04, 2012 10:53 pm

Dani snorted. "It already has," she said with a sigh, looking at the meadow.

Oh, how she loved this place. But due to the war, she wasn't really supposed to be here at all. But defying her family's rules were the easy part. The hard part was getting into Germany at all. Thank Merlin that it wasn't so far, even though it could be exhausting walked from there to here.

Dani then noticed how Alex actually seemed to get annoyed. A guy who couldn't stand being wrong then? Dani shrugged.

"Didn't mean anything harsh by it, sorry if you took it like that though," she said softly.

She didn't like the change that came over Alex when she had said it. He felt so cold in a second or two. Before he smiled again and accepted her water, of course. Then it was all pleasant again. Dani bit the inside of her bottom lip, but decided to let it go.

She smirked. "So I can spy on you. Nah, I'm just wondering whether it's far from here, or if you can simply run up here every day. I'm just envious," she said with a shrug.

She completely understood why he'd be skeptical about saying, but she honestly didn't mean any harm by it. None at all.
Back to top Go down
Alexandre Grindelwald
Alexandre Grindelwald

PostSubject: Re: Running (Dani and Alex)   Running (Dani and Alex) - Page 2 EmptyMon Apr 16, 2012 9:22 pm

Alex looked at her with a slight frown. What did she mean? But then he saw the longing look in her eyes as she looked over the fields. He wondered how much he'd miss this place if he couldn't come here anymore. It would be really sad. This was one of the only places he could actually think.

"I see your point," he said calmly, looking around, "Literally."

He gave a slight smile to her, looking at her. His smile vanished when she said she meant no harm. He knew that already. That wasn't what ticked him off. What ticked him off was that it was so easy to tick him off. He shrugged and looked at the view again.

"Don't worry about it. I got some ... issues with emotions sometimes. Don't mind it," Alex said calmly, not feeling it in the slightest.

Her face changed a bit. She looked uncomfortable. Alex sighed, but didn't want to talk about it. Not to a French girl he wasn't even sure he could trust. Not that it was likely that they'd ever meet again, but still. He raised an eyebrow and then smirked.

"I bet you'd like spying on me," he said suggestively, raising his eyebrows up and down.

He then turned serious. "No, it's not very far. I can come here whenever I want. I usually do so too. Home can get a bit... cramped," he said, thinking of his mother, always bringing new men into the house.
Back to top Go down
Danielle Lefevre
Danielle Lefevre

PostSubject: Re: Running (Dani and Alex)   Running (Dani and Alex) - Page 2 EmptySun Apr 29, 2012 8:54 am

Danielle gave a smile to Alex. She watched his eyes scout the place and wondered what it would be like to love someone. She quickly threw the thought away. She knew she'd never love anyone. Not after all this drama that was what her life had been. Love seemed meaningless, unless it was from a relative. It just seemed to bring people down.

She nodded at what he said next. "All right then," she said softly, pretty sure it would have something to do with anger-management issues. She didn't mind that, as long as he knew how to control it, and given the fact that she hadn't been punched or anything, she had a feeling he was perfectly safe to be around.

Dani opened her mouth in shock, before rolling her eyes. "Don't be such a guy," she said with a small shake of her head, "Merlin, we're only eleven, for heaven's sake," she added with big eyes, even though she thought it was a bit funny.

She nodded. "Lucky bastard," she muttered under her breath, even though she knew he could hear her perfectly well.
Back to top Go down
Alexandre Grindelwald
Alexandre Grindelwald

PostSubject: Re: Running (Dani and Alex)   Running (Dani and Alex) - Page 2 EmptySun Apr 29, 2012 9:48 am

Alexandre smiled as she seemed to relax again. He really didn't want to be Dani's enemy or anything like that. He honestly could use a friend for a change. Being alone with his mother all the time wasn't the best thing to use his time on, especially when his mother brought in men that were nasty pigs that Alex could never accept. He always ran away from home, every time the doorbell rang, not knowing who it was. He just didn't want to know, even if it was some of his old school friends. He didn't want to know.

He had to grin. "Do you want me to be the girl?" he asked with a raised eyebrow. He then felt his smile drop slightly. Yes, they were only eleven, but Alex had seen and even heard way too much of perverse things to not think them slightly natural in his life. Eleven or not, he was pretty accustomed to sexual behavior around his house. But he supposed he might have to lay off the perverse jokes for a while yet.

He then grinned at Dani. "Sucker," he said wickedly.
Back to top Go down
Danielle Lefevre
Danielle Lefevre

PostSubject: Re: Running (Dani and Alex)   Running (Dani and Alex) - Page 2 EmptyWed May 02, 2012 9:16 am

Dani let out a laugh as he asked to be the girl. "I don't think that would suit you," she said happily. But then his smile dropped a bit, she noticed, and her own dropped completely. "Hey, I didn't mean anything by it, it's just... Eh," Dani tried, but she had no idea what she was supposed to say. She didn't know what she had even said wrong. She sighed.

But when he said 'sucker', and a grin was back on, Dani rolled her eyes, but her own grin returned. She wondered what he was all about really. Something was wrong in his life, that was obvious, but she didn't want to ask him about it. Seriously, she didn't know him at all, really. She had only met him a few minutes ago. She sighed, and then saw a new ghost walk by. She averted her eyes before it saw that she could see it. She had enough headaches as it was. But it brought her thoughts back to the ghost that kept haunting her in the mirror, not letting her see herself.

"Hey, Alex?" she asked slowly, "I'm gonna ask you a weird question, but please just go along with it," she said seriously.
Back to top Go down
Alexandre Grindelwald
Alexandre Grindelwald

PostSubject: Re: Running (Dani and Alex)   Running (Dani and Alex) - Page 2 EmptySun Jun 03, 2012 6:49 pm

Alex raised an eyebrow. "You think?" he asked sarcastically. But when his smile dropped, he saw that hers fell completely. And then she tried to say that she hadn't meant anything personal by it. Alex shook his head. "Don't worry. It's not what you said at all. It's not even about you. It's just ... my life's a bit complicated and all," he said with a slight shrug.

Then her smile cam back, and so did his own. He noticed her sigh and how her eyes all of a sudden withdrew from a certain point as if she had seen something she didn't want to see. He tilted his head slightly to the side as her smile had fallen into a much more sincere one. He frowned slightly when she told him that she would ask him a question.

"Okay. Depends on the weirdness of the question or whether or not it has something to do with me," he said, "But ask away."
Back to top Go down
Danielle Lefevre
Danielle Lefevre

PostSubject: Re: Running (Dani and Alex)   Running (Dani and Alex) - Page 2 EmptySun Sep 02, 2012 10:54 am

Danielle laughed at his sarcastic comment, but wondered what was wrong with his family. "If you want to talk about it, I'm not going anywhere for a while yet. If you don't want to talk about it, that's fine as well," she said in what she hoped was a comforting tone.

Dani didn't really know how to formulate her question. It was weird, and he'd think she was weird for asking the question, think she was like every other girl in the universe. She wasn't normal, she truly wasn't. But could she convince him of that after she asked the question?

"Please don't think of me the same way you think of other girls when they ask this question, okay? I really don't want to ask this question, but I don't think I'll ever meet you again, so why should I not ask? Either way,-" Dani said, drawing her breath "-do you think I'm pretty?"
Back to top Go down
Alexandre Grindelwald
Alexandre Grindelwald

PostSubject: Re: Running (Dani and Alex)   Running (Dani and Alex) - Page 2 EmptySun Sep 30, 2012 9:22 pm

Alex shook his head. "No, I don't really want to talk about it. But thanks for asking either way," he said with a slight smile.

He felt a bit of relief when she continued on with the conversations, and he was getting pretty curious about what her question would be. He could see that she didn't want to ask it, but his curiosity spiked when she asked him not to think of her as any other girl in the world when she asked the question.

At first, Alex blinked and didn't get why she'd even ask the question. He didn't understand why she would. And he was taken aback, not to mention that the first thought in his head was 'ah, she's one of those girls', when he remembered what she had asked of him. He sighed and smiled. She was pretty. But she was only twelve, there was no telling how she'd wind up. And Alex really wasn't old enough to think about stuff like that.

"I think you are very pretty, actually. You have very beautiful blonde hair and your eyes shine very brightly in a good and warm way, though I feel like something's bothering you deeply and that it's everpresent in your life. But yeah, I definitely think you're pretty. But now, can I ask you why you asked me that question? Because I will ask either way," he said with a soft smile.
Back to top Go down

Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Running (Dani and Alex)   Running (Dani and Alex) - Page 2 Empty

Back to top Go down

Running (Dani and Alex)

View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 2 of 2Go to page : Previous  1, 2