Site Closed
Thanks for visiting our site, but sadly this forum is no longer active... Sad
Site Closed
Thanks for visiting our site, but sadly this forum is no longer active... Sad
Site Closed
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Site Closed

It was fun while it lasted <3

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in
Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
Latest topics
» Running Up That Hill (An HP RP Site)
Something Different (Donnie and Tess) EmptySun Nov 26, 2017 12:21 am by Eldred Bennet

» Luna Vermiculus University
Something Different (Donnie and Tess) EmptyFri Feb 27, 2015 8:56 am by Shadow Craven

» Hogwarts: Now and Forever
Something Different (Donnie and Tess) EmptyWed Feb 25, 2015 10:56 am by Roxanne Conner

» Hogwartsanewage
Something Different (Donnie and Tess) EmptyFri Nov 02, 2012 7:33 pm by Silvanus Snape

» Character Request
Something Different (Donnie and Tess) EmptySat Oct 06, 2012 8:13 pm by Roxanne Zakrevsky

» You Again (Lars and Violet)
Something Different (Donnie and Tess) EmptySat Oct 06, 2012 1:03 am by Lars Wilhelm

» Scent of Nature (Olivia & Humphrey)
Something Different (Donnie and Tess) EmptyThu Oct 04, 2012 1:39 pm by Humphrey Williams

» So We Meet Again (Adolphe & Tess)
Something Different (Donnie and Tess) EmptyThu Oct 04, 2012 12:06 pm by Adolphe Morel

» Time for Oneself (Albus and Tess)
Something Different (Donnie and Tess) EmptyWed Oct 03, 2012 1:04 am by Albus Fenwick

ChatBox

Something Different (Donnie and Tess)

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
AuthorMessage
Adonis Ralph
Adonis Ralph
British - Halfblood - Bass Guitarist Of 'Wicked Wizards'

Male Posts : 66

Something Different (Donnie and Tess) Empty
PostSubject: Something Different (Donnie and Tess)   Something Different (Donnie and Tess) EmptySun May 20, 2012 4:09 am

Adonis strolled casually into the nightclub. The bright lights illuminated his face and he wondered why there was very few people here. It was such a great place. Donnie shrugged that off internally and ordered a shot from the bar.

Downing the alcohol in one go, Don made his way over to one of the empty leather couches. He flopped into it, for once not really feeling up to checking out women. Besides, the only women here seemed to already be preoccupied.
Back to top Go down
Tess Black
Tess Black
Administrator
Administrator

Female Posts : 495

PostSubject: Re: Something Different (Donnie and Tess)   Something Different (Donnie and Tess) EmptySun May 20, 2012 4:17 am

Relax, those were the words that she was told to do, to relax. They had given her a week off of work and she intended to use them to relax. They were surprised when she immediately accepted it, not wanting to be told more, after all, the attack at Durmstrang was hard enough.

"Rum and coke!" she screamed over the noise of the music.

Well it wasn't the most relaxing place, but some Malibu rum and coke seemed perfectly fine, at least in her eyes. People here were crazy, but then again she wondered if she'd done the same had she not devoted herself to her studies to be a Healer. Taking a sip she winced a bit at the taste, they sure made it strong.

Back to top Go down
Adonis Ralph
Adonis Ralph

PostSubject: Re: Something Different (Donnie and Tess)   Something Different (Donnie and Tess) EmptySun May 20, 2012 5:13 am

Don pursed his lips. He wanted some more alcohol. Dana's voice rang through his head again, reprimanding his love for the intoxicating drinks, but he pushed his sister's voice aside.

Adonis placed his hand on the back of the seat and propelled himself over the leather chair, feeling like a complete and utter bad ass. Donnie grinned to himself and sauntered up to the bar. He didn't feel like gunning a shot this time, so Adonis ordered something to drink a little slower. "Firewhisky, please," he said, tapping the bench.
Back to top Go down
Tess Black
Tess Black
Administrator
Administrator

PostSubject: Re: Something Different (Donnie and Tess)   Something Different (Donnie and Tess) EmptySun May 20, 2012 5:22 am

Seems like I'm not the only one who needed a drink she thought as she saw the man asking for a drink.

Tess tilted her head as she looked at him, pretending to take another sip. She felt like she'd seen him before, but she couldn't really put her finger on. It definitely wasn't school, she inwardly smirked at the thought, but she'd seen him somewhere. Why did she have to be terrible with names and faces.

She looked away before she'd get caught blankly staring at the stranger whom she knew she'd seen somewhere.

Back to top Go down
Adonis Ralph
Adonis Ralph

PostSubject: Re: Something Different (Donnie and Tess)   Something Different (Donnie and Tess) EmptySun May 20, 2012 6:48 am

The firewhisky slid toward him over the bar. Donnie picked it up and took a swig, letting the burning liquid rush down his throat and savouring the after-taste. He turned around and leant on the bar, observing the pulsing club.

He felt the peculiar sensation of someone looking at him. Normally, he wouldn't care, seeing as it would either be a fan or the press, but this was different and he turned his head to see a pretty young brunette quickly look away after obviously having been staring in his direction. Donnie smirked and winked at her, before turning back to the club and taking another sip of his beverage.
Back to top Go down
Tess Black
Tess Black
Administrator
Administrator

PostSubject: Re: Something Different (Donnie and Tess)   Something Different (Donnie and Tess) EmptySun May 20, 2012 7:07 am

Tess' eyes widened as she realized she was caught. She flushed immediately and took a bigger sip of her drink. She lowered her eyes and followed his look towards the dance floor. A lot of people were really letting their inhibitions go, something she hadn't done and she wondered how easy it could even happen.She signaled for another drink and wondered if she should even try to start a conversation. Do people start conversations in bar...do they?

"Why aren't you out there?" she asked signaling to the dance floor.

Back to top Go down
Adonis Ralph
Adonis Ralph

PostSubject: Re: Something Different (Donnie and Tess)   Something Different (Donnie and Tess) EmptySun May 20, 2012 10:13 am

Don's gaze averted back to the girl who had been staring at him. "Huh? Oh, there's not enough people," he replied. "Not enough choice." Donnie grinned.

Instead of shouting across the meter between himself and her, Adonis closed the gap and pulled up a stool beside her. "Adonis," he told her, extending his hand. "And this lovely lady is...?"
Back to top Go down
Tess Black
Tess Black
Administrator
Administrator

PostSubject: Re: Something Different (Donnie and Tess)   Something Different (Donnie and Tess) EmptySun May 20, 2012 10:16 am

Tess blinked in surprise at his forwardness and not to mention cheekiness. His grin was contagious and she gave him one in return. Hearing his name, Adonis, her mind was working quickly, gears turning trying to think of who he was, but it was at the tip of her tongue.

"Tess" she said taking his hand and shaking it softly. "My Name is Tess"

Looking at him she squinted trying to figure out who he was.

"I felt like I've seen you before" she commented.
Back to top Go down
Adonis Ralph
Adonis Ralph

PostSubject: Re: Something Different (Donnie and Tess)   Something Different (Donnie and Tess) EmptySun May 20, 2012 10:31 am

Adon shook Tess's hand. "Nice name, Tess," he said honestly. Tess was a good name, he thought. Don raised an eyebrow as she squinted at him with a somewhat thoughtful look.

Hiding a smirk, he replied, "I wouldn't be surprised, I'm all over Witch Weekly and the Daily Prophet."
Back to top Go down
Tess Black
Tess Black
Administrator
Administrator

PostSubject: Re: Something Different (Donnie and Tess)   Something Different (Donnie and Tess) EmptySun May 20, 2012 10:48 am

Tess bit her bottom lip as she thought and looked at him once more. As he mentioned Witch Weekly, she remembered the magazine cover she saw today in the waiting room of St. Mungo's. All the children in pediatrics, from kids to adolescents were talking about the band.

"Oh!" she exclaimed feeling herself flush at her blunder. "You're part of that band..."

She felt foolish for talking to him like he was some normal bloke wanting a normal conversation. Not only that but failing to recognize him she was embarrassed.

Back to top Go down
Adonis Ralph
Adonis Ralph

PostSubject: Re: Something Different (Donnie and Tess)   Something Different (Donnie and Tess) EmptySun May 20, 2012 11:08 am

"That's me," Donnie said, with a wink and a snap of his fingers. He smirked as she flushed bright red, although it was barely visible under the disco lights of the club. "Wicked Wizards, even though we're half guys and half girls," Adon chuckled.

"Hey, why the long face? You know, it's nice to talk to someone who isn't in awe of me for once. But only for once, I like it too much," Donnie joked, hoping to get her laughing.
Back to top Go down
Tess Black
Tess Black
Administrator
Administrator

PostSubject: Re: Something Different (Donnie and Tess)   Something Different (Donnie and Tess) EmptySun May 20, 2012 11:16 am

Tess looked at him and let out a tiny grin as she bit back a giggle of amusement. So this was her first meeting with a celebrity. If her little patients found out they'd be dying of jealousy, especially if they found out he looked like he came out of a glossy magazine.

"Well no worries I'm sure I'll be the only one who was daffy enough not to recognize you." she teased back. "Perhaps I might need some glasses"
Back to top Go down
Adonis Ralph
Adonis Ralph

PostSubject: Re: Something Different (Donnie and Tess)   Something Different (Donnie and Tess) EmptySun May 20, 2012 11:20 am

Adonis laughed and took another sip of his firewhisky. "Sunglasses? What for? Am I blinding you with my awesome sexiness?" He winked, grinning.

This exchange was reminding Don of the crazy times he had with the band. All the randomness he went through, all for a good laugh. His eyes twinkled in amusement at his own memories.
Back to top Go down
Tess Black
Tess Black
Administrator
Administrator

PostSubject: Re: Something Different (Donnie and Tess)   Something Different (Donnie and Tess) EmptySun May 20, 2012 11:26 am

Tess laughed at his comment and rolled her eyes. Well not only was he a flirt, but an egotistical one at that.

"Let's not push it now" she said rolling her eyes and grinning before taking a sip of her drink. "Merlin why do you need fans, you seem to have a number one fan right here"

She shook her head grinning.
Back to top Go down
Adonis Ralph
Adonis Ralph

PostSubject: Re: Something Different (Donnie and Tess)   Something Different (Donnie and Tess) EmptySun May 27, 2012 2:36 am

Donnie grinned cheekily. He really did love his own reflection. "Hey, at least I'm not one of those guys who hates themselves," he said.

"Merlin is one of my fans," he said with a wink and a laugh, before taking another drink from his firewhisky.

Back to top Go down
Tess Black
Tess Black
Administrator
Administrator

PostSubject: Re: Something Different (Donnie and Tess)   Something Different (Donnie and Tess) EmptySun May 27, 2012 4:15 am

Tess smirked and shook her head taking a small sip of her drink.

"Yes..because men with low self-esteem are the new epidemic in our society" she commented rolling her eyes.

She laughed softly at his comment, wow was this man pompous, but it fit his celebrity persona. At least that's how she thought celebrities were.

"In your mind he would be" she said giggling.

Back to top Go down
Adonis Ralph
Adonis Ralph

PostSubject: Re: Something Different (Donnie and Tess)   Something Different (Donnie and Tess) EmptySun May 27, 2012 5:45 am

Donnie couldn't help himself and laughed a little harder than he should have. "There are lots of things in my mind, but Merlin is not one of them!" He grinned and laughed a lot more.

"Anyway! Enough about me, let's talk about you!" Adonis grinned. "Where do you work?"
Back to top Go down
Tess Black
Tess Black
Administrator
Administrator

PostSubject: Re: Something Different (Donnie and Tess)   Something Different (Donnie and Tess) EmptySun May 27, 2012 5:58 am

Tess looked down and looked at her shyly. She smiled softly and moved a strand of hair behind her ear.

"Nothing as exciting as you" she said smiling "I'm a Healer, I work in pediatrics. I work with children and pregnant women"

For her, her job was normal, at least as normal as a person can get if they stayed in school and so forth.
Back to top Go down
Adonis Ralph
Adonis Ralph

PostSubject: Re: Something Different (Donnie and Tess)   Something Different (Donnie and Tess) EmptyWed Jun 06, 2012 10:03 am

Adonis smiled as Tess looked away and fixed her hair slightly. It was always a really gentle pretty when women did that.

"Hey, being a Healer sounds cool! And I doubt there's ever a dull moment with kids," he said, grinning. Don kept it to himself that he'd rather not work with pregnant ladies, though.
Back to top Go down
Tess Black
Tess Black
Administrator
Administrator

PostSubject: Re: Something Different (Donnie and Tess)   Something Different (Donnie and Tess) EmptyWed Jun 06, 2012 10:08 am

Tess smiled shyly and nodded. She knew that for him it probably seemed really boring, after all being a celebrity seemed much more exciting. Still it was nice that at least he was faking it.

"There really isn't except...long nights" she said with a breathless chuckle. "It's terrifying to work with pregnant women though. I'm scared they'll pop early"

Talking about her job seemed tedious when she had a celebrity beside her. Perhaps she should ask something about his career.

"What's it like being so famous?" she asked with genuine curiosity.
Back to top Go down

Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Something Different (Donnie and Tess)   Something Different (Donnie and Tess) Empty

Back to top Go down

Something Different (Donnie and Tess)

View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Site Closed :: Britain :: Knockturn Alley :: Princess Poison's Nightclub-