Site Closed
Thanks for visiting our site, but sadly this forum is no longer active... Sad
Site Closed
Thanks for visiting our site, but sadly this forum is no longer active... Sad
Site Closed
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Site Closed

It was fun while it lasted <3

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in
Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
Latest topics
» Running Up That Hill (An HP RP Site)
Long Night - Page 2 EmptySun Nov 26, 2017 12:21 am by Eldred Bennet

» Luna Vermiculus University
Long Night - Page 2 EmptyFri Feb 27, 2015 8:56 am by Shadow Craven

» Hogwarts: Now and Forever
Long Night - Page 2 EmptyWed Feb 25, 2015 10:56 am by Roxanne Conner

» Hogwartsanewage
Long Night - Page 2 EmptyFri Nov 02, 2012 7:33 pm by Silvanus Snape

» Character Request
Long Night - Page 2 EmptySat Oct 06, 2012 8:13 pm by Roxanne Zakrevsky

» You Again (Lars and Violet)
Long Night - Page 2 EmptySat Oct 06, 2012 1:03 am by Lars Wilhelm

» Scent of Nature (Olivia & Humphrey)
Long Night - Page 2 EmptyThu Oct 04, 2012 1:39 pm by Humphrey Williams

» So We Meet Again (Adolphe & Tess)
Long Night - Page 2 EmptyThu Oct 04, 2012 12:06 pm by Adolphe Morel

» Time for Oneself (Albus and Tess)
Long Night - Page 2 EmptyWed Oct 03, 2012 1:04 am by Albus Fenwick

ChatBox

Long Night

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
Go to page : Previous  1, 2
AuthorMessage
Anne Greene
Anne Greene
British - Muggleborn - OOTP & Professor

Female Posts : 625

Long Night - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Long Night   Long Night - Page 2 EmptyThu Jul 05, 2012 2:35 am

Anne sighed. "I do trust you I just think differently." She said trying to keep tears out of her own eyes. "Everyone's opinion of beauty is different. To you I'm beautiful, to me I'm not." She said sighing again.

"I just don't find having the word freak on my face beautiful, not when I'm not a freak." She didn't care nearly as much as the rest of the scars, she was a mudblood and she was proud of it.

"Lying is the ugliest thing." She started, "So I can' be beautiful if I have a lie on my face." She reasoned.
Back to top Go down
Damien Greene
Damien Greene
British - Pureblood - Professor & OOTP

PostSubject: Re: Long Night   Long Night - Page 2 EmptyThu Jul 05, 2012 3:01 am

Damien rolled back over to face Anne, pretty obviously having tears in his eyes.

"Most people find beauty in themselves and you want to let a scar define who you are." Damien sighed and knew she might not understand what he meant.

"You my say that your not a freak but your treat yourself like one." Takes his hand and covers up her scar. "You are beautiful, and I will tell you every day, whether you want to believe me or not."

Damien though about what she said about lying, "Yes we teach our children that lying is bad, so what what are you going to do when our daughter tells everyone how beautiful her mommy is, are you going to tell her she lying?"
Back to top Go down
Anne Greene
Anne Greene

PostSubject: Re: Long Night   Long Night - Page 2 EmptyThu Jul 05, 2012 4:48 am

Anne sighed. "Beauty is not defined universally. It's in the eye of the beholder. So if Sofia would say I'm beautiful, it her eyes she would be right. She wouldn't be lying." She said clearly.

She sighed. as he covered her scar. "It doesn't define me, it just changes how I see myself. It's easy for you, your scars can be hidden with ease." She said looking at all the scars she could see. The ones down her chest and stomach, the ones on her arms.

"You say all this. You don't understand how hard it is, to see so many things. I watched my friends tortured, I saw my step daughter suffer too. You may hear about it but I see it, I see it all." She said sighing. "I'm not a freak but I'm not normal." She said simply. "I'm just Anne."
Back to top Go down
Damien Greene
Damien Greene

PostSubject: Re: Long Night   Long Night - Page 2 EmptyThu Jul 05, 2012 5:50 am

Damien sighed as he listened to her, and why does he even bother to try he was never going to get her to understand or realize how beautiful she is. She is stubborn and always will be and that was another thing he loved about her.

He really needed to get with Parker so they could get this cream done with perfection so they could get rid of her scars, or at least lighten them up tremendously. Just because he is upset at the way she thinks does not mean he doesn't love her any less.

"So basically until I have a scar across my face I will never understand how you feel. So its ok for you to put yourself down, but I can't every put myself down.". Damien sighed as he remembered all the times he demeaned himself and she would tell him he was not like that.

"Nope and I probably never will understand because I can't see and feel things in my head, I could not possible understand what it is like to be totured, or see someone else get tortured.". Damien sighed and then kissed Anne on the forehead.

"Well I am just going to sleep, because as usual I am fighting a losing battle."

Back to top Go down
Anne Greene
Anne Greene

PostSubject: Re: Long Night   Long Night - Page 2 EmptyThu Jul 05, 2012 9:47 am

Anne sighed. She didn't really like fighting over this. There were things that were worth a fight, but was her opinion of herself one? She had to ask herself. No. Was the only answer she could come up with.

"I love you." Anne sighed before rolling over and closing her eyes to attempt to sleep. She doubted she could.
Back to top Go down
Damien Greene
Damien Greene

PostSubject: Re: Long Night   Long Night - Page 2 EmptyThu Jul 05, 2012 10:25 am

Damien sighed as he laid on his back staring at the ceiling, he didn't like fighting with Anne over anything especially over something like this. Of course every one is entitled to their own opinion of themselves, like Damien thinks he is a arse but of course everyone would disagree with him other than Tessa.

He would never understand how she could not think she was beautiful. He thought as he rolled over so he could stared at the back of her head. He never cared about the scare across her face, in fact he didn't even notice it any more and all he could see was her. Maybe that was the reason he didn't understand, he choose not to see it any more and Anne couldn't look pass it.

Damien still love his wife with all his heart and was not going to go to sleep letting her think he was mad at her. He wasn't mad really just hurt that she couldn't see what he saw.

Damien placed his arm around his wife and pulled her close to him and kissed her shoulder, "I love you too, always." Damien feel asleep holding his wife tightly.
Back to top Go down

Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Long Night   Long Night - Page 2 Empty

Back to top Go down

Long Night

View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 2 of 2Go to page : Previous  1, 2