Site Closed
Thanks for visiting our site, but sadly this forum is no longer active... Sad
Site Closed
Thanks for visiting our site, but sadly this forum is no longer active... Sad
Site Closed
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Site Closed

It was fun while it lasted <3

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in
Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
Latest topics
» Running Up That Hill (An HP RP Site)
Epic Fails of flying (Open)  EmptySun Nov 26, 2017 12:21 am by Eldred Bennet

» Luna Vermiculus University
Epic Fails of flying (Open)  EmptyFri Feb 27, 2015 8:56 am by Shadow Craven

» Hogwarts: Now and Forever
Epic Fails of flying (Open)  EmptyWed Feb 25, 2015 10:56 am by Roxanne Conner

» Hogwartsanewage
Epic Fails of flying (Open)  EmptyFri Nov 02, 2012 7:33 pm by Silvanus Snape

» Character Request
Epic Fails of flying (Open)  EmptySat Oct 06, 2012 8:13 pm by Roxanne Zakrevsky

» You Again (Lars and Violet)
Epic Fails of flying (Open)  EmptySat Oct 06, 2012 1:03 am by Lars Wilhelm

» Scent of Nature (Olivia & Humphrey)
Epic Fails of flying (Open)  EmptyThu Oct 04, 2012 1:39 pm by Humphrey Williams

» So We Meet Again (Adolphe & Tess)
Epic Fails of flying (Open)  EmptyThu Oct 04, 2012 12:06 pm by Adolphe Morel

» Time for Oneself (Albus and Tess)
Epic Fails of flying (Open)  EmptyWed Oct 03, 2012 1:04 am by Albus Fenwick

ChatBox

Epic Fails of flying (Open)

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
AuthorMessage
Greg Lynch
Greg Lynch
British - Halfblood - Adult

Epic Fails of flying (Open)  Empty
PostSubject: Epic Fails of flying (Open)    Epic Fails of flying (Open)  EmptySat Jun 16, 2012 5:52 am

Greg sat on his butt again. He sighed but a small smile was still on his face. He was determined. He was going to fly again. That damn black ball was not going to take away his dream and his hopes. No he had waited to long. He could do this.

With that thought he stood up and grabbed his broom again. He mounted it again. Though he didn't know it his grip was off. He kicked off and rose a few feet. He didn't dare go too high. He was falling hard enough at this hight. He tried to move forward and once again fell. He groaned as he sat up from his back.

He tired one more time. Shifting his grip though it was still off. He kicked off, staying even lower, his back aching from all the falling. He tried to turn left, he ended up going right. How he had no clue but he was doing better as he had yet to fall. Yes, not falling. as soon as that thought entered his head he once again tried to move right and fell off onto the ground again. Too bad for him he didn't know that someone had seen his latest epic fail.
Back to top Go down
Athena Gaunt
Athena Gaunt
Head of Avis
Head of Avis

Female Posts : 86

PostSubject: Re: Epic Fails of flying (Open)    Epic Fails of flying (Open)  EmptyMon Jun 18, 2012 12:44 pm

Athena left her home in France, having made a deal with Deva to meet up in Britain this time. She slowly walked to the International Quidditch Pitch as they had planned to meet up in the woods behind it. She smiled to herself when she saw some of the stands. She loved flying. Being an Educator in the subject was something she prized. She had left two hours earlier than planned so she could simply enjoy the pitch for a while, taking her time, planning things that needed to be planned.

Her smile widened as she walked in onto the pitch, though it quickly dropped when she saw someone out there, falling off his broom. It was a very long fall, but it would've hurt. "Are you okay?!" she shouted and ran over to him.

He looked to be fine, despite the grass that clung to his robes. She was a bit worried. She found it a bit weird that someone who fell off his broom by trying to turn would be on this pitch. She studied his face a bit closer and blinked. That was a previous player for the Irish. The one who made them win. She blinked again. Greg Lynch, if she wasn't terribly wrong.
Back to top Go down
Greg Lynch
Greg Lynch

PostSubject: Re: Epic Fails of flying (Open)    Epic Fails of flying (Open)  EmptyTue Jun 19, 2012 12:45 am

Greg groaned as he head a voice ask him if he was ok. Not from pain but from the pitch of the voice. Of course a woman would find him like this. Knowing his luck she would be good looking too. He stood up and turned around to look at her. He was right.

"I'm fine." He said wishing he had not just fallen. He really hoped she wasn't press. He did not want his epic fail to be front page news. His accident was widely published and his recovery was getting around. The fact that he couldn't fly right was not something he wanted out there.

"Umm sorry to seem rude but," He started smiling though he really shouldn't be. "Are you part of the press?"
Back to top Go down
Athena Gaunt
Athena Gaunt
Head of Avis
Head of Avis

PostSubject: Re: Epic Fails of flying (Open)    Epic Fails of flying (Open)  EmptyTue Jun 19, 2012 10:23 am

Athena bit the inner side of her cheek, not quite sure how fine he really was. He didn't look too pleased with her presence and she absolutely understood that; if she was flying on a Quidditch pitch with no game, she'd like to be alone as well. Besides, it wasn't really fun to fall off a broom and then notice that someone is watching.

"I'm glad to hear it," she simply said, letting her eyes drift over him to see if she could see anything that would say if he was hurt or not. She then looked up as he asked her if she was from the press. Athena smiled softly; that would be another reason for why he'd not been pleased to see her. Front page and all that.

"Oh no, not at all," Athena said, "I'm an educator." Athena hesitated for a slight moment before she sighed. "I teach at Beauxbatons," she said, suddenly very on guard of how he'd react to that.
Back to top Go down
Greg Lynch
Greg Lynch

PostSubject: Re: Epic Fails of flying (Open)    Epic Fails of flying (Open)  EmptyWed Jun 20, 2012 3:56 am

Greg sighed when he heard she was not the press. He didn't care where she was from. He knew people from all over the world, the war didn't bother him. "well nice to meet you,....... Sorry I didn't catch your name." She said looking at her and hoping that she didn't think too badly of him.

"I'm Greg, Greg Lynch." He said holding out his hand to shake hers. He had a huge smile plastered on his face and wondered who she was.
Back to top Go down
Athena Gaunt
Athena Gaunt
Head of Avis
Head of Avis

PostSubject: Re: Epic Fails of flying (Open)    Epic Fails of flying (Open)  EmptyWed Jun 20, 2012 7:34 am

Athena smiled when he seemed to relax and then gave him an innocent smile. "Sorry, completely forgot my manners. My name is Athena. Athena Gaunt," she said taking his hand, not caring if he'd react to her name or not. It wasn't important to her, it shouldn't be important to others either.

"And I know who you are," she said with a soft smile, "I'm a bit of a Quidditch-supporter or whatever. I teach flying at Beauxbatons."

She hadn't forgotten about the fact that he fell, but she didn't want to press the matter. After all, it seemed like he was on edge enough already. He didn't need someone he didn't even know meddling in his personal affairs. She had had her fair share of that herself. People meddling, that is.

"How about you? What do you do now?" she asked, hoping he'd appreciate the fact that she didn't ask him about his Quidditch-career and rather what he was doing now.
Back to top Go down
Greg Lynch
Greg Lynch

PostSubject: Re: Epic Fails of flying (Open)    Epic Fails of flying (Open)  EmptyWed Jun 20, 2012 11:39 pm

Greg smiled and nodded. "Pleasure to met you Athena." He said with a huge grin. He was always smiling, even when they lost, which was not often. He did his job and the rest of the team did theirs though he was good at his.

"Ah well, my little thing with a bludger made it a bit hard to fly." He said sighing. "I'll get it eventually." he said hoping he would.

"Well I'm trying to fly and if I can't I'll go into coaching." he said smiling warmly. "I'm not leaving the best sport behind." He stated firmly.
Back to top Go down
Athena Gaunt
Athena Gaunt
Head of Avis
Head of Avis

PostSubject: Re: Epic Fails of flying (Open)    Epic Fails of flying (Open)  EmptyFri Jun 22, 2012 5:21 pm

Athena smiled. "Pleased to meet you too," she said happily. His smile was contagious, it made her want to smile. Her smile fell slightly when he told her what had happened. She remembered the accident, but she hadn't realized it had stopped him from being able to fly at all.

"That sounds awful," she said with a slight frown, "I really hope you'll get it," she said softly, "I can't imagine not being able to fly anymore." The mere thought actually made her shiver. Flying was the only thing she had that kept her from falling into a life filled with routines and boring stuff.

"It is indeed the best sport in the world," she said. She hesitated for a second, but then gave him a small smile. "You know, not to sound like a know-it-all, but I do teach this sport at school. If you want to, I can try to see if there's something you're doing wrong? It might be a very obvious fault in something that can easily be fixed, but it could be a much more hidden fault that might mean that you have to go see some serious professionals about this," she said kindly.
Back to top Go down
Greg Lynch
Greg Lynch

PostSubject: Re: Epic Fails of flying (Open)    Epic Fails of flying (Open)  EmptySat Jun 23, 2012 8:16 am

Greg shrugged his shoulders. "Ah well I'll live somehow." He said with a slightly smaller smile. He always had a smile on his face. He was just that kind of guy. He could have been a Hufflepuff, but he was put in Ravenclaw. His perfect grades showed why.

"Well my agent is trying to find me a coach, so thanks for the offer, but I got someone looking already. Though if it doesn't work out I have a back up." He said smiling and winking at her.
Back to top Go down
Athena Gaunt
Athena Gaunt
Head of Avis
Head of Avis

PostSubject: Re: Epic Fails of flying (Open)    Epic Fails of flying (Open)  EmptySat Jun 23, 2012 1:11 pm

The way his smile fell a bit, Athena knew he wasn't really as happy. It just seemed like he always smiled and when his smile was smaller was when he wasn't quite content. "I'm sure you'll get it, though," she said comfortingly, "As long as you have time on your hands."

She gave a soft smile and a pleased nod. "Sounds like you've got the best people on the job then," she said kindly, "And even as a back-up plan, I rather think I should be the back-up plan of the back-up plan. After all, I do only teach students, not professionals," she said with a grin.
Back to top Go down
Greg Lynch
Greg Lynch

PostSubject: Re: Epic Fails of flying (Open)    Epic Fails of flying (Open)  EmptyMon Jul 02, 2012 12:25 am

Greg smiled at her and shook his head. "well where I am now, I a a student." He said with a grin, though it wasn't nearly as big as before.

"So isn't Gaunt British, I mean I thought it was, at least." He asked her wondering. "He knew hi history having been smart when it came to books. "Another thing are you a parselmouth I know the Gaunts are descended from slytherin, so...." He trailed off looking at his feet.
Back to top Go down

Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Epic Fails of flying (Open)    Epic Fails of flying (Open)  Empty

Back to top Go down

Epic Fails of flying (Open)

View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 1 of 1