Site Closed
Thanks for visiting our site, but sadly this forum is no longer active... Sad
Site Closed
Thanks for visiting our site, but sadly this forum is no longer active... Sad
Site Closed
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Site Closed

It was fun while it lasted <3

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in
Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
Latest topics
» Running Up That Hill (An HP RP Site)
The Gathering (Invite)  - Page 2 EmptySun Nov 26, 2017 12:21 am by Eldred Bennet

» Luna Vermiculus University
The Gathering (Invite)  - Page 2 EmptyFri Feb 27, 2015 8:56 am by Shadow Craven

» Hogwarts: Now and Forever
The Gathering (Invite)  - Page 2 EmptyWed Feb 25, 2015 10:56 am by Roxanne Conner

» Hogwartsanewage
The Gathering (Invite)  - Page 2 EmptyFri Nov 02, 2012 7:33 pm by Silvanus Snape

» Character Request
The Gathering (Invite)  - Page 2 EmptySat Oct 06, 2012 8:13 pm by Roxanne Zakrevsky

» You Again (Lars and Violet)
The Gathering (Invite)  - Page 2 EmptySat Oct 06, 2012 1:03 am by Lars Wilhelm

» Scent of Nature (Olivia & Humphrey)
The Gathering (Invite)  - Page 2 EmptyThu Oct 04, 2012 1:39 pm by Humphrey Williams

» So We Meet Again (Adolphe & Tess)
The Gathering (Invite)  - Page 2 EmptyThu Oct 04, 2012 12:06 pm by Adolphe Morel

» Time for Oneself (Albus and Tess)
The Gathering (Invite)  - Page 2 EmptyWed Oct 03, 2012 1:04 am by Albus Fenwick

ChatBox

The Gathering (Invite)

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
Go to page : Previous  1, 2
AuthorMessage
Jaycie Simple
Jaycie Simple
British - Pureblood - Solo Singer

Female Posts : 65

The Gathering (Invite)  - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Gathering (Invite)    The Gathering (Invite)  - Page 2 EmptySat Jun 16, 2012 11:10 am

Jaycie's face broke out in a massive smile and she stood up from Anne's children and raced over to the door. "Jenna," she said, her eyes twinkling at the sight of her little sister. "Here, let me take that," Jaycie said and took the load out of her sister's arms, carrying it into the kitchen. Their mother came up and greeted her and swept her off to the couch, and Jay smiled, setting up the fondue for later.

The sound of unhappiness reached her ears and Jaycie poked her head out of the kitchen to see Lily being ushered down the hall by Damien, closely followed by Anne and then slightly after her, Caelum. Something about strawberries floated to her sensitive ears and Jay looked at the ripe red fruit in her hand, then back to the hallway. It didn't take her long to go down the hallway and peg a strawberry at the cute Lily's head, a playful grin on her face before she disappeared back to the bowl of red, delicious fruit and piled a few onto a plate.

She glided back into the room and hovered for a moment in the doorway, watching Caelum's antiques with the little girl. Something about his gentleness with her made a blush creep softly into her cheeks as suddenly, the very recent memory of how gently his lips had embraced hers forced it's way into her thoughts. Banishing those, Jay walked forwards and grinned. "Did somebody say strawberries?"
Back to top Go down
Lily Renveno Greene
Lily Renveno Greene

PostSubject: Re: The Gathering (Invite)    The Gathering (Invite)  - Page 2 EmptyMon Jun 18, 2012 12:21 am

Lily was smiling as Cae was holding her. She had just forgot that her daddy was mad at her. Because she was throwing a fit. But that was because she didn't get a nap since her mommy was dressing her and making her cute. But Cae came over and picked her up and she was happy. Everything was going to be fine now. And it was because Cae just noticed that she was there.

She then looked over and seen that Jay had strawberries. This caused Lily to grin. “ Me. I did!”
Back to top Go down
Jaycie Simple
Jaycie Simple

Female Posts : 65

PostSubject: Re: The Gathering (Invite)    The Gathering (Invite)  - Page 2 EmptyFri Jun 29, 2012 10:37 am

Jaycie smiled and walked forwards. "I hope Caelum's being the perfect gentleman to you," she teased lightly, her eyes making contact with Cae's for a brief second before she focused on little Lily. Jay's words sounded more directed to Cae than to Lily, but she doubted the girl would pick up on the amount of subtlety laced through her voice.

She smiled brightly. "Come on. Be a good girl, and we can go back to the others and you can have your strawberries," Jay told her, showing her the bowl of ripe red fruits. "My sister even brought some chocolate to melt and dip them in. Isn't that cool?"
Back to top Go down
Lily Renveno Greene
Lily Renveno Greene

PostSubject: Re: The Gathering (Invite)    The Gathering (Invite)  - Page 2 EmptyFri Jun 29, 2012 11:50 am

Lily was grinning as she was looking at Cae. “ Yes he is being perfect. He is the one who came over and got me out of trouble.” She was still grinning cause she was with Cae. And maybe the party wasn't going to be so bad.

She was still grinning cause Jaycie was going to give her a bowl of strawberries. But she had to be good first. And then she was shown the fruit and knew that it was true. Lily then heard her favorite word, chocolate. “ Chocolate!!” Lily then looked at Cae again. “ Can I have some chocolate this time?”
Back to top Go down

Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: The Gathering (Invite)    The Gathering (Invite)  - Page 2 Empty

Back to top Go down

The Gathering (Invite)

View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 2 of 2Go to page : Previous  1, 2