Site Closed
Thanks for visiting our site, but sadly this forum is no longer active... Sad
Site Closed
Thanks for visiting our site, but sadly this forum is no longer active... Sad
Site Closed
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Site Closed

It was fun while it lasted <3

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in
Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
Latest topics
» Running Up That Hill (An HP RP Site)
Quiet Time, Maybe? EmptySun Nov 26, 2017 12:21 am by Eldred Bennet

» Luna Vermiculus University
Quiet Time, Maybe? EmptyFri Feb 27, 2015 8:56 am by Shadow Craven

» Hogwarts: Now and Forever
Quiet Time, Maybe? EmptyWed Feb 25, 2015 10:56 am by Roxanne Conner

» Hogwartsanewage
Quiet Time, Maybe? EmptyFri Nov 02, 2012 7:33 pm by Silvanus Snape

» Character Request
Quiet Time, Maybe? EmptySat Oct 06, 2012 8:13 pm by Roxanne Zakrevsky

» You Again (Lars and Violet)
Quiet Time, Maybe? EmptySat Oct 06, 2012 1:03 am by Lars Wilhelm

» Scent of Nature (Olivia & Humphrey)
Quiet Time, Maybe? EmptyThu Oct 04, 2012 1:39 pm by Humphrey Williams

» So We Meet Again (Adolphe & Tess)
Quiet Time, Maybe? EmptyThu Oct 04, 2012 12:06 pm by Adolphe Morel

» Time for Oneself (Albus and Tess)
Quiet Time, Maybe? EmptyWed Oct 03, 2012 1:04 am by Albus Fenwick

ChatBox

Quiet Time, Maybe?

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
AuthorMessage
Capper Renveno
Capper Renveno
British - Pureblood - Professor & OOTP

Quiet Time, Maybe? Empty
PostSubject: Quiet Time, Maybe?   Quiet Time, Maybe? EmptyThu Jun 07, 2012 11:17 am

It had not been very quiet since the twins had come home, so since they had finally quieted down Capper decided that he would take a few minutes and take a read a book on the couch in the living room.

Next thing Capper knew he had fallen asleep on the couch, dreaming some very interesting dreams.
Back to top Go down

Quiet Time, Maybe? Empty
PostSubject: Re: Quiet Time, Maybe?   Quiet Time, Maybe? EmptyThu Jun 07, 2012 2:54 pm

Tessa had finally got the twins down to fall asleep. She was so tired herself that she knew that she should get in a nap now. Tessa then found Capper was asleep on the couch.

She then smiled she she took a chair and watched him sleep.
Back to top Go down
Capper Renveno
Capper Renveno

Quiet Time, Maybe? Empty
PostSubject: Re: Quiet Time, Maybe?   Quiet Time, Maybe? EmptyThu Jun 07, 2012 11:30 pm

Capper stirred a little and woke himself up, he got the strangest feeling that someone was watching him. When he looked up he noticed that Tessa was sitting there watching him.

Capper patted the seat next to him, "Come here beautiful, the view is much better over here."

Capper smiled at her, "So are Faith and Tyler sleeping soundly for the moment."
Back to top Go down

Quiet Time, Maybe? Empty
PostSubject: Re: Quiet Time, Maybe?   Quiet Time, Maybe? EmptyThu Jun 07, 2012 11:55 pm

Tessa smiled as she was watching Capper sleep. It was only a couple seconds later was when Capper woke up. But she was still smiling.

She then went over and sat down him of him. “ I don't know I loved my view that I had.”

Tessa was still smiling. “ Yes finally got them to go to sleep. I forgot how much work it was for a newborn baby. And we have two of them.”
Back to top Go down
Capper Renveno
Capper Renveno

Quiet Time, Maybe? Empty
PostSubject: Re: Quiet Time, Maybe?   Quiet Time, Maybe? EmptyFri Jun 08, 2012 1:10 am

Capper had to smile, "I am sure you are more beautiful to stare at then me."

Capper listened to her talk about taking care of a newborn, " I am sorry you had go through it alone the first time."

Capper said as he pulled her into him and smiled, "This time you have me and we will get through all of it."
Back to top Go down

Quiet Time, Maybe? Empty
PostSubject: Re: Quiet Time, Maybe?   Quiet Time, Maybe? EmptyFri Jun 08, 2012 1:54 am

Tessa smiled. “ Depends on who you are asking. I just love to look at you and think how lucky I am to have found you.”

She sigh a little bit. “ Don't be, it wasn't your fault. And you didn't even know that I was a witch at the time.”

Tessa laughed. “ Yes I do have you this time. And I have someone who is watching Lily for me. I think her brother grew attached to her.”
Back to top Go down
Capper Renveno
Capper Renveno

Quiet Time, Maybe? Empty
PostSubject: Re: Quiet Time, Maybe?   Quiet Time, Maybe? EmptyFri Jun 08, 2012 6:36 am

Capper continued to play with her hair as he held her tight to him. "Well I suppose your right it does depend. I agree that I am lucky to have found you."

"I know it was not my fault, but I still bad.". Capper said as he kissed her forhead

"Our little clan is pretty unique, Lily has lots of siblings."
Back to top Go down

Quiet Time, Maybe? Empty
PostSubject: Re: Quiet Time, Maybe?   Quiet Time, Maybe? EmptyFri Jun 08, 2012 1:11 pm

Tessa smiled as he played with her hair. " I think that we both think that we are lucky that we found each other. If we hadn't we wouldn't have Faith or Tyler right now.

She grinned as he kissed her forehead. " It is something in the past that we must forget about."

" Yeah it seems like it is growing. I just hope she is a good big sister."
Back to top Go down
Capper Renveno
Capper Renveno

Quiet Time, Maybe? Empty
PostSubject: Re: Quiet Time, Maybe?   Quiet Time, Maybe? EmptyMon Jun 11, 2012 2:27 pm

Capper smiled as he continued to play with Tessa's hair, "I am sure Lily will make a great big sister with some practice."

Capper had been thinking about something since the babies had been born and wondered if Tessa would be up for it.

"I was thinking that maybe we could find someone to watch the kids for the weekend and maybe we could have a weekend away. I feel bad I haven't taken you anywhere."

Capper knew it was all to true, they had been busy and then finding out she was pregnant they rushed the wedding and he just didn't do things proper enough.
Back to top Go down

Quiet Time, Maybe? Empty
PostSubject: Re: Quiet Time, Maybe?   Quiet Time, Maybe? EmptyMon Jun 11, 2012 5:48 pm

Tessa smiled as Capper was playing with her hair. “ I am sure that she will. She went from having no brothers or sisters. To having four of them, sometimes I think she is jealous.”

She just laid there and was going to listen to wait Capper had to say. But she was also trying to stay away.

“ Well you know that I can see if Cae can watch Lily for us. And ask either Damien or Alcyone if they want to watch the twins while we take a weekend.”

Everything was so rushed that she didn't even think about spending time with Capper. She was always thinking about the babies and now that they was born. It would be good to have a small break.
Back to top Go down
Capper Renveno
Capper Renveno

Quiet Time, Maybe? Empty
PostSubject: Re: Quiet Time, Maybe?   Quiet Time, Maybe? EmptyWed Jun 13, 2012 11:12 am

Capper thought about the people to watch the kids, "Well I cannot imagine Anne wanting to watch 3 babies. I am sure they will take Lily."

Capper knows he couldn't handle watching 3 babies he would probably go crazy. It gets trying watching two babies.

"We will get it figured it out."
Back to top Go down

Quiet Time, Maybe? Empty
PostSubject: Re: Quiet Time, Maybe?   Quiet Time, Maybe? EmptyWed Jun 13, 2012 1:31 pm

Tessa smiled. “ Well I could send the twins to Alcyone. And then maybe send Lily to Cae and Donnie. I know that is who she talks about all the time.”

She knew that having three kids was hard sometimes. Tessa has a hard time with doing everything but then also giving Lily time.

“ I am sure that we will figure something.”
Back to top Go down

Sponsored content

Quiet Time, Maybe? Empty
PostSubject: Re: Quiet Time, Maybe?   Quiet Time, Maybe? Empty

Back to top Go down

Quiet Time, Maybe?

View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Site Closed :: The Archives :: Old & Dead-