Site Closed
Thanks for visiting our site, but sadly this forum is no longer active... Sad
Site Closed
Thanks for visiting our site, but sadly this forum is no longer active... Sad
Site Closed
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Site Closed

It was fun while it lasted <3

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in
Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
Latest topics
» Running Up That Hill (An HP RP Site)
Falling Down Stairs EmptySun Nov 26, 2017 12:21 am by Eldred Bennet

» Luna Vermiculus University
Falling Down Stairs EmptyFri Feb 27, 2015 8:56 am by Shadow Craven

» Hogwarts: Now and Forever
Falling Down Stairs EmptyWed Feb 25, 2015 10:56 am by Roxanne Conner

» Hogwartsanewage
Falling Down Stairs EmptyFri Nov 02, 2012 7:33 pm by Silvanus Snape

» Character Request
Falling Down Stairs EmptySat Oct 06, 2012 8:13 pm by Roxanne Zakrevsky

» You Again (Lars and Violet)
Falling Down Stairs EmptySat Oct 06, 2012 1:03 am by Lars Wilhelm

» Scent of Nature (Olivia & Humphrey)
Falling Down Stairs EmptyThu Oct 04, 2012 1:39 pm by Humphrey Williams

» So We Meet Again (Adolphe & Tess)
Falling Down Stairs EmptyThu Oct 04, 2012 12:06 pm by Adolphe Morel

» Time for Oneself (Albus and Tess)
Falling Down Stairs EmptyWed Oct 03, 2012 1:04 am by Albus Fenwick

ChatBox

Falling Down Stairs

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
AuthorMessage
Sophie Robin
Sophie Robin
British - Muggleborn - Gryffindor Second Year

Falling Down Stairs Empty
PostSubject: Falling Down Stairs   Falling Down Stairs EmptyMon Jun 04, 2012 4:38 am

Sophie was walking down to lunch. really why did she have to live in one of the towers. Really it would be so much better if she lived on the ground floor. Then she would only take the classes with the least amount of blood stairs.

She reached the last set of stairs and sighed as she started down them. If only she had not been so clumsy. She tripped and fell down the stairs falling right into someone.
Back to top Go down
Humphrey Williams
Humphrey Williams
British - Muggleborn - Ravenclaw Third Year

PostSubject: Re: Falling Down Stairs   Falling Down Stairs EmptyMon Jun 04, 2012 4:48 am

Humphrey heard footsteps behind him, and looked to see Sophie Robin. Somebody he really, really liked, walking towards him. "Hey Soph-whoaaa!" He'd started to greet her, but then she tripped and fell directly into him. Despite his bookish personality, he exercised regularly. So, catching her wasn't too difficult for him. She was a moving object, he was standing still and already looking at her. Humphrey was a quick-thinker, and he did manage to catch her. Though, he did stumble back two steps when he did.Then, he realized he was face to face with her, holding her in his arms, and she was just soo pretty.

"Well, an unconventional way to greet somebody, that." Humphrey teased, blushing a bit at how beautiful she was. There were so many different girls he had considered to maybe date, but Sophie was one of the few who had made it past the first cut. Along with Olivia Harrison, Rubi Wright, and possibly, possibly Jamie Wright. She had been mean to him earlier though, but if she apologized than he would try and get to know her better.

"But, I can't honestly tell you I'm unhappy with where it ended up. Holding a belladonna in my arms is always, always a pleasure. Belladonna is the Italian name for Nightshade, and was used as stage make-up a long, long time ago. Now, it is synonymous with beautiful lady in Italian." Humphrey told her, blushing a much more vibrant red. "Sophie Robin, you could tell from the name that you would be beautiful."
Back to top Go down
Sophie Robin
Sophie Robin

PostSubject: Re: Falling Down Stairs   Falling Down Stairs EmptyMon Jun 04, 2012 4:58 am

Sophie blushed when Humphrey caught her, really she hated all the blasted stairs. "Sorry." She said a deeper blush creeping in her cheeks and making her face even darker.

"So sorry." She muttered half wishing he would let go of her, and half wishing he wouldn't. He was a nice looking guy. She blushed even deeper at the thought and tried not to look into his eyes not wanting to give it away that she may like him.

"Hey" She murmured softly. She moved out of his arms and looked at her shoes. She was glad her parents never let her buy heals. That would be a disaster waiting to happen.
Back to top Go down
Humphrey Williams
Humphrey Williams

PostSubject: Re: Falling Down Stairs   Falling Down Stairs EmptyMon Jun 04, 2012 5:44 am

"It's fine. Completely, totally, one-hundred percent fine. More than fine, actually Sophie." he said, smiling at her. Yep, she was definitely blushing. "Don't worry about it, I've done lots, tons, of embarrassing things before. I always stumble over my words, my mouth just can't articulate as fast as my brain thinks.

"So, Sophie. I have a suspicion, an inkling, let's call it. Do you, by any chance, like me? Maybe?" Humphrey asked with a hopeful look in his eyes. "Because I kind of like you too. You don't have cooties by any chance, do you?" he asked her, grinning to let her know he was teasing.
Back to top Go down
Sophie Robin
Sophie Robin

PostSubject: Re: Falling Down Stairs   Falling Down Stairs EmptyMon Jun 04, 2012 1:10 pm

Sophie smiled. "Thanks that makes me feel a bit better." She said a bit braver than she felt.

Sophie again blushed and averted her eyes. "No!" She said a little too quickly with her voice a bit higher than normal. She had a guilty smile on her face as she turned away. However she was shocked when he said he liked her that she turned back, "You do?" She asked with a raised eyebrow. She shook her head to the question about cooties and smiled a bit.
Back to top Go down
Humphrey Williams
Humphrey Williams

PostSubject: Re: Falling Down Stairs   Falling Down Stairs EmptyMon Jun 04, 2012 6:53 pm

"That was the intention of telling that particular story, Sophie." She was forcing herself to be brave, a true Gryffindor reaction. He had wanted to go into Gryffindor, but he took the Sorting Hat's advice instead.

When she blushed, Humphrey did as well. It was hard for him not to laugh, but he just barely managed to hold it in. "You aren't that good about hiding it Miss Robin." he said with a playful wink. Clearly, Sophie wasn't very confident when it came to guys. "Of course, what guy wouldn't. There are two other girls I like, but I don't know. I'm loud enough for two people, and you are quiet sometimes. Might balance me out just a bit." Humphrey explained. The cooties remark had gotten a smile and a shake of the head, which is what he wanted to see. That smile was beautiful.

"Love that smile, Sophie. Just don't break my heart with it, okay?" he asked her, blushing yet again.
Back to top Go down

Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Falling Down Stairs   Falling Down Stairs Empty

Back to top Go down

Falling Down Stairs

View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Site Closed :: Hogwarts :: Entrance Hall-