Site Closed
Thanks for visiting our site, but sadly this forum is no longer active... Sad
Site Closed
Thanks for visiting our site, but sadly this forum is no longer active... Sad
Site Closed
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Site Closed

It was fun while it lasted <3

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in
Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
Latest topics
» Running Up That Hill (An HP RP Site)
Check up ( Tessa and Tess) - Page 2 EmptySun Nov 26, 2017 12:21 am by Eldred Bennet

» Luna Vermiculus University
Check up ( Tessa and Tess) - Page 2 EmptyFri Feb 27, 2015 8:56 am by Shadow Craven

» Hogwarts: Now and Forever
Check up ( Tessa and Tess) - Page 2 EmptyWed Feb 25, 2015 10:56 am by Roxanne Conner

» Hogwartsanewage
Check up ( Tessa and Tess) - Page 2 EmptyFri Nov 02, 2012 7:33 pm by Silvanus Snape

» Character Request
Check up ( Tessa and Tess) - Page 2 EmptySat Oct 06, 2012 8:13 pm by Roxanne Zakrevsky

» You Again (Lars and Violet)
Check up ( Tessa and Tess) - Page 2 EmptySat Oct 06, 2012 1:03 am by Lars Wilhelm

» Scent of Nature (Olivia & Humphrey)
Check up ( Tessa and Tess) - Page 2 EmptyThu Oct 04, 2012 1:39 pm by Humphrey Williams

» So We Meet Again (Adolphe & Tess)
Check up ( Tessa and Tess) - Page 2 EmptyThu Oct 04, 2012 12:06 pm by Adolphe Morel

» Time for Oneself (Albus and Tess)
Check up ( Tessa and Tess) - Page 2 EmptyWed Oct 03, 2012 1:04 am by Albus Fenwick

ChatBox

Check up ( Tessa and Tess)

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
Go to page : Previous  1, 2
AuthorMessage
Tess Black
Tess Black
Administrator
Administrator

Female Posts : 495

Check up ( Tessa and Tess) - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Check up ( Tessa and Tess)   Check up ( Tessa and Tess) - Page 2 EmptySat Jun 09, 2012 5:02 am

She laughed lightly and signaled her to lie down. As she did, she waved her wand in front of Tessa's stomach to get a three digital image of the ultrasound. Smiled satisfied, she placed a cold cream over her stomach, and began to wave her hands over her, using the projector overhead to show her the two little blobs in her stomach.

"Say hello to....your little boy" she said grinning and as she moved her hand south "And his smaller sister!"
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Check up ( Tessa and Tess)   Check up ( Tessa and Tess) - Page 2 EmptySat Jun 09, 2012 1:03 pm

Tessa then laid down and looked over at the projector. She really hated the cold cream on her stomach. But she knew that so that she could see her babies. She couldn't wait till she could hold them. But she knew that she wasn't going to be getting any sleep

She grinned when she seen her little boy and girl. “ Wow.”
Back to top Go down
Tess Black
Tess Black
Administrator
Administrator

PostSubject: Re: Check up ( Tessa and Tess)   Check up ( Tessa and Tess) - Page 2 EmptyTue Jun 12, 2012 5:41 am

This was the best part of her job she figured. Seeing two babies soon to be born, it felt nice, like she was a minuscule part of a milestone.

"Well aren't they active" she said grinning as the boy clearly kicked. "Are they active often?"

Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Check up ( Tessa and Tess)   Check up ( Tessa and Tess) - Page 2 EmptyTue Jun 12, 2012 6:30 pm

Tessa was excited to be able to hold her two babies soon. She knew that it was going to be a handful, but Capper was with her this time.

She smiled as Tyler kicked Tess. “ Oh they are like that all the time. I know Capper is there he will feel them kick.
Back to top Go down
Tess Black
Tess Black
Administrator
Administrator

PostSubject: Re: Check up ( Tessa and Tess)   Check up ( Tessa and Tess) - Page 2 EmptyWed Jun 20, 2012 10:09 pm

Tess grinned softly and nodded.

"Well it usually happens because of stimulation" she began. "whether it be music, or talking, it is great actually, shows they respond"

She knew that it would now happen where Tessa would be sucked of her energy because of her two children, but it was normal.

"I see that they're in good health, just keep doing what you are doing and take the vitamins alright?" she said smiling. "Avoid caffeine, and things of the sort, it will make their heart beat faster, so be careful. Any questions?"

Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Check up ( Tessa and Tess)   Check up ( Tessa and Tess) - Page 2 EmptyWed Jun 20, 2012 11:15 pm

Tessa was smiling. “ I know I have Lily talking and reading. I know she loves it when she gets to feel the twins kick.” She knew that Capper loved to rub her belly and kiss it. Which this made Tessa giggle since she didn't get this when she was pregnant with Lily.

“ I am doing everything that you told me to do. Still taking the vitamins and have been avoiding caffeine.” She was smiling because everything was going smooth this time. “ Nope don't have any questions.”
Back to top Go down
Tess Black
Tess Black
Administrator
Administrator

PostSubject: Re: Check up ( Tessa and Tess)   Check up ( Tessa and Tess) - Page 2 EmptyThu Jun 21, 2012 11:39 pm

Tess grinned at the happiness that radiated off of Tessa and sighed closing her folder.

"Well Miss Renveno, it seems that you are following my orders to a T, and that you are going to be a perfect mother by time of birth" she said smiling. "Now, since you don't have any questions, I will simply write you a note to remind you of my instructions."

She wrote down her notes and smiled brightly handing it to her.

"Here are some pictures of your ultrasound, and the instructions"
Back to top Go down

Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Check up ( Tessa and Tess)   Check up ( Tessa and Tess) - Page 2 Empty

Back to top Go down

Check up ( Tessa and Tess)

View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 2 of 2Go to page : Previous  1, 2