Site Closed
Thanks for visiting our site, but sadly this forum is no longer active... Sad
Site Closed
Thanks for visiting our site, but sadly this forum is no longer active... Sad
Site Closed
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Site Closed

It was fun while it lasted <3

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in
Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
Latest topics
» Running Up That Hill (An HP RP Site)
Safe and Sound (Mature) EmptySun Nov 26, 2017 12:21 am by Eldred Bennet

» Luna Vermiculus University
Safe and Sound (Mature) EmptyFri Feb 27, 2015 8:56 am by Shadow Craven

» Hogwarts: Now and Forever
Safe and Sound (Mature) EmptyWed Feb 25, 2015 10:56 am by Roxanne Conner

» Hogwartsanewage
Safe and Sound (Mature) EmptyFri Nov 02, 2012 7:33 pm by Silvanus Snape

» Character Request
Safe and Sound (Mature) EmptySat Oct 06, 2012 8:13 pm by Roxanne Zakrevsky

» You Again (Lars and Violet)
Safe and Sound (Mature) EmptySat Oct 06, 2012 1:03 am by Lars Wilhelm

» Scent of Nature (Olivia & Humphrey)
Safe and Sound (Mature) EmptyThu Oct 04, 2012 1:39 pm by Humphrey Williams

» So We Meet Again (Adolphe & Tess)
Safe and Sound (Mature) EmptyThu Oct 04, 2012 12:06 pm by Adolphe Morel

» Time for Oneself (Albus and Tess)
Safe and Sound (Mature) EmptyWed Oct 03, 2012 1:04 am by Albus Fenwick

ChatBox

Safe and Sound (Mature)

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
AuthorMessage
Anne Greene
Anne Greene
British - Muggleborn - OOTP & Professor

Female Posts : 625

Safe and Sound (Mature) Empty
PostSubject: Safe and Sound   Safe and Sound (Mature) EmptyFri May 18, 2012 3:25 am

Anne had flooed home fight after the fight. She was scared. It had gone so wrong. Nothing was suppose to happen. She felt so horriable for the deaths of the students. She had done everything she could. She had protected and fought. She had done her job. At least that was what she was telling herself. She didn't believe it.

Anne walked in the kitchen and asked where DJ was. She told her in bed. She nodded and smiled at the house elf. She sat waiting praying that Damien would come back unhurt. She needed him. It was harder to see in battles, that and she was too stressed to get an accurate picture. She sat down and put her hand over her new locket. "Please be ok, I love you." She whispered. She kept her eyes closed not wanting to stare at the fireplace.
Back to top Go down
Damien Greene
Damien Greene
British - Pureblood - Professor & OOTP

PostSubject: Re: Safe and Sound (Mature)   Safe and Sound (Mature) EmptyFri May 18, 2012 3:57 am

Damien had fought hard, they were tough but he didn't come out without completely unscathed. He had a nice cut on his leg and it hurt like hell, but at least he was alive. He had felt Anne calling to him, but he had been in a spot and could not get away.

Damien floo'd home and fell through the fireplace onto the floor. He was weak and out of breathe
Back to top Go down
Anne Greene
Anne Greene

PostSubject: Re: Safe and Sound (Mature)   Safe and Sound (Mature) EmptyFri May 18, 2012 4:06 am

Anne's eyes snapped open when she heard the floo activate. She jumped up seeing Damien come in. She sighed in relief seeing that he was alive, and not too hurt. She sat down next to him and looked at his leg. She sighed and muttered a spell waving her wand over it. She cleaned the wound and healed it then summoned the dittany not wanting to call Randi. She put it on the scar and watched it vanish. Knowing he would want to rest she almost let him lie there, but she knew he should get up.

"Come on love. Lets get you to bed." She said with his head now resting on her lap. She smiled at him. "Thank god you're alright. I love you." She said stroking his hair.
Back to top Go down
Damien Greene
Damien Greene

PostSubject: Re: Safe and Sound (Mature)   Safe and Sound (Mature) EmptyFri May 18, 2012 4:24 am

Damien sighed as Anne came over to him and healed his leg, she did take really good care of him. He closed his eyes and sighed and she laid his head in her lap and began to play with his hair.

"Why do I have to go to bed I am so comfortable right here." Damien smiled up at her. "How that you healed up my leg would you mind getting me a pepper-up, my magic is really depleted.
Back to top Go down
Anne Greene
Anne Greene

PostSubject: Re: Safe and Sound (Mature)   Safe and Sound (Mature) EmptyFri May 18, 2012 5:56 am

Anne smiled and stroked his hair. She again summoned the potion, and gave it to him. She hoped he would be alright. She just wanted to hold him and never leave his side again. She had worried so much about her family. She was lucky that Parker had taken such good care of her. She was proud of him. He was older in age, but she was older in experience. She had fought for her own life on many accounts.

She didn't ask how it went. She didn't want to ask about the lives of her friends. She would find out though. If anyone was hurt, no she couldn't think like that. "If there is ever anything to do with the order again, I'm going where ever you are." She said firmly kissing his forehead.
Back to top Go down
Damien Greene
Damien Greene

PostSubject: Re: Safe and Sound (Mature)   Safe and Sound (Mature) EmptyFri May 18, 2012 7:18 am

Damien smiled and drank the potion down. He could feel his magic getting better he could finally move. He rolled himself over so he could kiss her tummy.

"Were my girls ok, I am so sorry I could not get to you." He felt horrible he could not get to them. He was afraid he had lost his family, but knew he didn't cause he would have felt that.

"Your not going anywhere anymore. You have our children to look out for." Damien hated the thought of loosing her, but he knew he could never stop her if she did go, but he could try.
Back to top Go down
Anne Greene
Anne Greene

PostSubject: Re: Safe and Sound (Mature)   Safe and Sound (Mature) EmptyFri May 18, 2012 7:35 am

Anne smiled and held him close to her. She was not losing him ever. She had been alone and she would not do it again. She had a family now, something she had not had for a very long time. They meant everything to her.

"We're fine." She said, she was happy she was as strong as she was. Her baby wouldn't have made it had she not be. "I was worried about you.' She said looking in his eyes, her concern and love was very apparent in hers.

Anne shook her head. "We have out children to look out for. I'm not letting you go Damien. You are too important to me." She said holding him close. "I do what I do for the order to protect them all of them. DJ, Lily and our little girl. I want them to live in a good world." She said to him getting to her feet and pulling him with her.
Back to top Go down
Damien Greene
Damien Greene

PostSubject: Re: Safe and Sound (Mature)   Safe and Sound (Mature) EmptySun May 20, 2012 1:05 am

Damien smiled at Anne, "Now why would you be so worried about me, will always know what I am doing."

Damien never tried to think about it when it came to Anne's seeing ability. She would always know everything he did, so he could never misbehave even a little, which did such once on awhile.

"Besides I am the man of the house, it is my job to worry not yours." Damien smiled and stood up then reached down with his hand to offer it to Anne.

"Lets go lay down, I am pretty tired." Damien smiled.
Back to top Go down
Anne Greene
Anne Greene

PostSubject: Re: Safe and Sound (Mature)   Safe and Sound (Mature) EmptySun May 20, 2012 1:20 am

Anne smiled and shook her head. "I don't always know what you're doing nor do I want to." She said taking his hand and squeezing it lightly. He was human and she wasn't going to look at his future all the time. She wasn't sure if she wanted to know what he did in his spare time. "Any way I had my own battle to fight." She said leaning on him slightly. She was tired as well. She just wanted to know he was safe.

"I know, but as A mother and a protector I always worry." She said to him, she worried all the time.

Anne smiled and nodded. "That sounds good. I asked Randi to take care of DJ till we get out of bed tomorrow." She said walking in the direction of their bedroom. Anne sighed remembering the other gift she had planed to give him, but after tonight she was glad that they both made it through Christmas.
Back to top Go down
Damien Greene
Damien Greene

PostSubject: Re: Safe and Sound (Mature)   Safe and Sound (Mature) EmptySun May 20, 2012 1:44 am

Damien almost laughed a little, "Sometimes I don't want to know what I do in my spare time. But seeing is I have nothing to hide it does not bother me for you to know." He smiled as he kissed her.

Damien smiled as he placed his arms around her then he grabbed her butt, "I am sure I can think of something to keep you from worrying for now." Damien laughed

Damien followed her towards the bedroom, "Well at least I have a house elf that at least likes the woman." He could not help but smile.
Back to top Go down
Anne Greene
Anne Greene

PostSubject: Re: Safe and Sound (Mature)   Safe and Sound (Mature) EmptySun May 20, 2012 1:58 am

Anne smiled and kissed him back. She was happy he didn't have any secrets and that it didn't bother him that she knew almost everything he did. She loved him more than anything. He was her world. Her family ment everything to her. She remember right before the attack how she had been with Pyx scared for her family and friends as they risked their lives.

Anne smiled at him and shook her head. He had no clue what pregnant woman could be like. She was always more interested in sex then she normally was. "Keep that up and we wont be sleeping." She said smiling at him, before kissing him again. She was relieved that he was alive and really didn't want him to leave her side.

"Well Randi trust woman more, most are more gentle then men." She said smiling at him and knowing that Damien's mother was kind while his father was cruel.
Back to top Go down
Damien Greene
Damien Greene

PostSubject: Re: Safe and Sound (Mature)   Safe and Sound (Mature) EmptyMon May 21, 2012 9:12 pm

Damien smiled at Anne, "You really are one in a million, did you know that." then he kissed her.

"Oh I know exactly what that can do to you, what more fun then getting you all worked up and telling you no." Damien laughed and took off towards the bedroom.

"Yeah well I think it is because Randi is a girl herself, that's why." Damien sighed, he really did love his house elf a lot. She had always been his best friend, she was slowly coming back from being mad at him.
Back to top Go down
Anne Greene
Anne Greene

PostSubject: Re: Safe and Sound (Mature)   Safe and Sound (Mature) EmptyMon May 21, 2012 9:44 pm

Anne smiled and shook her head. "I'm not all that special." She said smiling at him. She loved him very much but still she wasn't too unique. She was just lucky. She smiled at him and took his hand.

Anne pouted when he said he knew what that did to her. She sighed and grabbed his hand. "That's mean." She said with her pout still there. "I might have to get revenge someday." She said smirking. She was a bit sad that she was less attractive,really she still wished that she had her old shape. It took a lot of work to get it back.

"Well,that too." She said shrugging. She had no clue why this was bugging her. Really she knew that he loved her. Why did she feel unwanted.
Back to top Go down
Damien Greene
Damien Greene

PostSubject: Re: Safe and Sound (Mature)   Safe and Sound (Mature) EmptyTue May 22, 2012 10:53 pm

Damien pulled Anne with him into the bedroom, he could tell that something was bothering her and he wished she would tell him.

"You are beautiful and special to me, and I do not understand why you would think any different?" Damien smiled as he pulled her in close.

Damien pushed her gently onto the bed, "I believe I may not be as tired as I thought" Damien said as he began to kiss her in all the spots that drove her wild.

"I shall proceed to take you mind off of whatever is bothering you." Damien said with a smirk
Back to top Go down
Anne Greene
Anne Greene

PostSubject: Re: Safe and Sound (Mature)   Safe and Sound (Mature) EmptyWed May 23, 2012 1:00 am

Anne sighed and wrapped her arms around him. She just held on to him loving him. She felt like she was whole.

She shrugged having no clue why she felt this way.She knew what he felt, but the rational part if her brain was being taken over by hormones."I blame the hormones." She said shrugging.

Anne smiled seeing that he was doing this for her. She smiled at him lovingly. "I love you." She said smiling more as he kissed where he well knew would just make her wet.

Anne laughed and smiled wider. "If you would, it would be appreciated." She said smirking back at him.

Anne pulled Damien down to her level and attached her lips to his. She held on to him tightly. She never wanted to lose him.

[[Changed the rating just to be safe]]
Back to top Go down
Damien Greene
Damien Greene

PostSubject: Re: Safe and Sound (Mature)   Safe and Sound (Mature) EmptyWed May 23, 2012 3:52 am

Damien had to smile, and he was glad that sooner or later she would have this baby and maybe her hormones would calm down a little bit.

Damien started to smirk as he undid the buttons on her shirt and applied kissed down to her naval.

"I am getting any closer to getting you mind off of things?" Damien asked as he went to undo her pants and pull them off.
Back to top Go down
Anne Greene
Anne Greene

PostSubject: Re: Safe and Sound (Mature)   Safe and Sound (Mature) EmptyWed May 23, 2012 4:20 am

Anne smiled as he started taking off her clothes. She moaned a bit when he kissed down her chest. She was a bit sensitive.

Anne smiled and started to kiss his neck as he worked on getting her clothes off. She worked her way down to his collar bone.

"A bit, but you still have too many clothes on." She said pulling off his shirt and tossing it. She looked at his chest and thought how lucky she was. She had a amazing fit man that was hers.

She pulled his face up to hers and looked him in the eyes. "I love you, never forget that." She said kissing him fiercely.
Back to top Go down
Damien Greene
Damien Greene

PostSubject: Re: Safe and Sound (Mature)   Safe and Sound (Mature) EmptyWed May 23, 2012 2:09 pm

Damien could not help but smirk as she was taking his clothes off, this was always something he enjoy with Anne very much, he could never put it together into words if someone wanted him to describe his feeling.

Damien moaned a little as she started to kiss his collarbone, He had to chuckle when she took his shirt off, he leaned down and started to lick her nipple, he knew this was going to drive her crazy.

"I believe you forgot my pants dear." Damien laughed

Damien was a little taking of guard when she pulled his face to hers and told him never to forget how much she loved him, "I could I ever forget we tell each other at least 100 times a day."

Damien had actually gotten used to how many times they said they loved each other, because you never knew when the next day may not come.
Back to top Go down
Anne Greene
Anne Greene

PostSubject: Re: Safe and Sound (Mature)   Safe and Sound (Mature) EmptyWed May 23, 2012 8:36 pm

Anne smiled and moaned a bit when he licked her nipple. He was successfully driving her wild. Anne smirked and unbuttoned his pants and pulled them off. She smiled and kissed him more hoping to hear more of his moans.

She chuckled when he said they said 'I love you' 100 times a day. She had never really kept track, but she knew that every time she heart it, or said it, it made her feel good. He knew that she loved him and she knew that he loved her. "I'll say it 1000 times a day, because I can never tell you how much I love you." She said kissing him by his ear. She smiled at her husband and put her arms around his neck to bring his lips back to hers.
Back to top Go down
Damien Greene
Damien Greene

PostSubject: Re: Safe and Sound (Mature)   Safe and Sound (Mature) EmptyMon May 28, 2012 9:01 am

Damien's moans got a little louder with her passionate kissed, he could not believe how much he loved this woman. He had to smirk as she pulled of his pants and throw them where ever they landed.

He continued to kiss and lick her making his way down to her special area, noticing she still had on her underwear he quickly remove them and smiled at her.

"Time to drive you even more wild." Damien smirked as he dove in and began to tease her.
Back to top Go down
Anne Greene
Anne Greene

PostSubject: Re: Safe and Sound (Mature)   Safe and Sound (Mature) EmptyMon May 28, 2012 9:48 pm

Anne moaned a bit more. She loved him more than anything. She gasped as he moved between her legs and shifted her hips. She didn't want to be teased any longer. She just wanted him.

"No more teasing please." She breathed. "I just need you." She said almost begging. She wanted to be one with him. She longed for closeness. She needed the love right now, when she had been so close to losing everything. She just wanted the one person who had always been there.
Back to top Go down
Damien Greene
Damien Greene

PostSubject: Re: Safe and Sound (Mature)   Safe and Sound (Mature) EmptyWed May 30, 2012 9:46 pm

Damien could not make her suffer anymore, she wanted him and he was going to give her what she wanted. He always loved to hear her beg for him, it made him feel like he was wanted and desired.

Kissing back up her leg until he reached her mouth and then he kissed her waring his tongue with hers.

"I will be glad to oblige M'lady." Damien smirked as he slid his length into her warn and inviting center. He loved the sounds she made as he began to gently make love to his wife.
Back to top Go down
Anne Greene
Anne Greene

PostSubject: Re: Safe and Sound (Mature)   Safe and Sound (Mature) EmptyThu May 31, 2012 12:15 am

Anne was relived when he kissed back up her leg and stopped at her lips. She happily engaged in their tongues battle for dominance. She moaned lightly, loving the feeling of her husband.

As he entered her she let out a soft moan of pleasure. She wasn't worried about pleasure though, this was about love. She wanted to show how much she loved him. She loved how gentle he was being and she softly kissed him. She kept her eyes fixed on him through out the whole of their lovemaking. Other then gentle moans and groans, she stayed silent wanting to show rather than tell how much she loved him.

Though slow, it was blissful when she reached her climax. Her mind was very much clear of all other thought. She was at peace, even if it was only temporary.
Back to top Go down
Damien Greene
Damien Greene

PostSubject: Re: Safe and Sound (Mature)   Safe and Sound (Mature) EmptySun Jun 03, 2012 10:59 pm

Damien felt so at peace when he was making love to his wife, it was like nothing else in the world existed.

He felt his wife reach her completion just as he reached his, it was beautiful as all their love making was. There was nothing that could replace her in his eyes.

"I love you, and would be lost if I ever lost you." Damien leaned down and kissed her then rolled off of her and pulled her into him.
Back to top Go down
Anne Greene
Anne Greene

PostSubject: Re: Safe and Sound (Mature)   Safe and Sound (Mature) EmptySun Jun 03, 2012 11:17 pm

Anne smiled and curled up into his chest. she held him close to her, loving him. "I love you." She mummered into his chest before falling asleep. She really did. She would be nowhere without him. he was her best friend.
Back to top Go down

Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Safe and Sound (Mature)   Safe and Sound (Mature) Empty

Back to top Go down

Safe and Sound (Mature)

View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 1 of 1