Site Closed
Thanks for visiting our site, but sadly this forum is no longer active... Sad
Site Closed
Thanks for visiting our site, but sadly this forum is no longer active... Sad
Site Closed
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Site Closed

It was fun while it lasted <3

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in
Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
Latest topics
» Running Up That Hill (An HP RP Site)
Depressed (Open) EmptySun Nov 26, 2017 12:21 am by Eldred Bennet

» Luna Vermiculus University
Depressed (Open) EmptyFri Feb 27, 2015 8:56 am by Shadow Craven

» Hogwarts: Now and Forever
Depressed (Open) EmptyWed Feb 25, 2015 10:56 am by Roxanne Conner

» Hogwartsanewage
Depressed (Open) EmptyFri Nov 02, 2012 7:33 pm by Silvanus Snape

» Character Request
Depressed (Open) EmptySat Oct 06, 2012 8:13 pm by Roxanne Zakrevsky

» You Again (Lars and Violet)
Depressed (Open) EmptySat Oct 06, 2012 1:03 am by Lars Wilhelm

» Scent of Nature (Olivia & Humphrey)
Depressed (Open) EmptyThu Oct 04, 2012 1:39 pm by Humphrey Williams

» So We Meet Again (Adolphe & Tess)
Depressed (Open) EmptyThu Oct 04, 2012 12:06 pm by Adolphe Morel

» Time for Oneself (Albus and Tess)
Depressed (Open) EmptyWed Oct 03, 2012 1:04 am by Albus Fenwick

ChatBox

Depressed (Open)

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
AuthorMessage
Alex Bride
Alex Bride
German - Halfblood - Durmstrang Lehrer

Female Posts : 22

Depressed (Open) Empty
PostSubject: Depressed (Open)   Depressed (Open) EmptyThu May 10, 2012 10:09 am

Alex sighed as she walked into Flora's bar she had been more depressed by the day she had no idea why she just was, Alex sat down on the bar stool she ordered the strongest drink they had she was so tired of being depressed.

But Alex knew the depression would only worsen tomrrow... It would've been five years since her husband had died she rubbed her forehead she missed him so much she couldn't understand why she just couldn't forgive herself and move on she glanced down at her old engagement ring and sighed 'That's why I haven't forgiven myself, because I keep thinking he'll come back' she thought.

Alex sighed and took a huge gulp from her drink she sighed and stared at the bar.
Back to top Go down
Kim Danbi
Kim Danbi

Female Posts : 20

Depressed (Open) Empty
PostSubject: Re: Depressed (Open)   Depressed (Open) EmptySun Jun 24, 2012 12:16 am

Danbi had a fight with her father so she left the house and decided to have a drink to calm herself. She went to the bar and took a seat on the bar stool. "Whisky please" she told the bartender. Danbi has a high tolerance when it comes to alcohol. She doesn't get drunk easily. The bartender gave her the whisky and she drank it slowly. She saw a woman looking sad next to her. That woman looked like she needed someone to talk to but Danbi wasn't sure how she would react if a stranger suddenly talk to her. Danbi hesitated for a while but she decided to talk to her.

"Hello there, I am Danbi. What's your name?"
Back to top Go down
Alex Bride
Alex Bride

Depressed (Open) Empty
PostSubject: Re: Depressed (Open)   Depressed (Open) EmptySun Jun 24, 2012 2:03 am

Alex blinked and looked at the woman whom spoke Alex forced a small smile on her face than she nodded " I'm Alex" Alex said while smiling slightly the woman seemed nice.

Alex ordered some scotch and she smiled at the bar tender and she have him a nod, she took a sip of the scotch and she smiled at the woman she was trying to think of something to say but she just sighed.
Back to top Go down
Kim Danbi
Kim Danbi

Depressed (Open) Empty
PostSubject: Re: Depressed (Open)   Depressed (Open) EmptySun Jun 24, 2012 2:14 am

"It's nice to meet you Alex" she smiled.

Danbi really wanted to help Alex. She doesn't like seeing people sad. "I know that we don't really know each other but I can see that you're upset. Do you possibly want to talk about it?" Danbi asked hoping that Alex won't think of her as a busybody.
Back to top Go down
Alex Bride
Alex Bride

Depressed (Open) Empty
PostSubject: Re: Depressed (Open)   Depressed (Open) EmptyMon Jun 25, 2012 6:10 am

Alex sighed and took another sip of her scotch " Not really, I've talked enough about my husbands death" Alex said kindly she gave the woman a smile.

Alex smiled and nodded " It's also nice to meet you, Danbi" Alex said with a smile " So what are you doing here? If I may ask?" Alex added kindly
Back to top Go down
Kim Danbi
Kim Danbi

Depressed (Open) Empty
PostSubject: Re: Depressed (Open)   Depressed (Open) EmptyMon Jun 25, 2012 11:03 am

"Oh I'm sorry for your loss." Danbi knew how it feels to lose the person you love. You can't really get over it easily.

"I just want to calm myself I guess. I had a fight with my father. He wants me to move back to Romania but I refused so he is quite angry. I guess I just want to be independent and live on my own but he wont allow it. It's frustrating." Danbi sighed. "Sorry. I don't usually rant like this." Danbi apologized.
Back to top Go down

Sponsored content

Depressed (Open) Empty
PostSubject: Re: Depressed (Open)   Depressed (Open) Empty

Back to top Go down

Depressed (Open)

View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 1 of 1