Site Closed
Thanks for visiting our site, but sadly this forum is no longer active... Sad
Site Closed
Thanks for visiting our site, but sadly this forum is no longer active... Sad
Site Closed
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Site Closed

It was fun while it lasted <3

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in
Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
Latest topics
» Running Up That Hill (An HP RP Site)
Spending some time off work (Tess and Sergiy)  EmptySun Nov 26, 2017 12:21 am by Eldred Bennet

» Luna Vermiculus University
Spending some time off work (Tess and Sergiy)  EmptyFri Feb 27, 2015 8:56 am by Shadow Craven

» Hogwarts: Now and Forever
Spending some time off work (Tess and Sergiy)  EmptyWed Feb 25, 2015 10:56 am by Roxanne Conner

» Hogwartsanewage
Spending some time off work (Tess and Sergiy)  EmptyFri Nov 02, 2012 7:33 pm by Silvanus Snape

» Character Request
Spending some time off work (Tess and Sergiy)  EmptySat Oct 06, 2012 8:13 pm by Roxanne Zakrevsky

» You Again (Lars and Violet)
Spending some time off work (Tess and Sergiy)  EmptySat Oct 06, 2012 1:03 am by Lars Wilhelm

» Scent of Nature (Olivia & Humphrey)
Spending some time off work (Tess and Sergiy)  EmptyThu Oct 04, 2012 1:39 pm by Humphrey Williams

» So We Meet Again (Adolphe & Tess)
Spending some time off work (Tess and Sergiy)  EmptyThu Oct 04, 2012 12:06 pm by Adolphe Morel

» Time for Oneself (Albus and Tess)
Spending some time off work (Tess and Sergiy)  EmptyWed Oct 03, 2012 1:04 am by Albus Fenwick

ChatBox

Spending some time off work (Tess and Sergiy)

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
AuthorMessage
Tess Black
Tess Black
Administrator
Administrator

Female Posts : 495

Spending some time off work (Tess and Sergiy)  Empty
PostSubject: Spending some time off work (Tess and Sergiy)    Spending some time off work (Tess and Sergiy)  EmptyTue May 01, 2012 8:22 pm

Tess sighed as she removed the last part of the uniform and put it in her endless bag. It was a long day, honestly she just needed a good meal and a drink. She walked inside the pub and found a table. She sat on the stool and smiled softly.

"Some cider and some chips please?" she asked

The bartender headed off and she sighed. Okay so it wasn't a healthy meal, but she needed to keep her strength up. She had to get something in her stomach before she left for her place. As the cider and chips came she took a bite of a warm chip and sighed.

"Thank you" she murmured.

She was oblivious to the things around her, only concentrating on her drink and her food.
Back to top Go down
Sergiy Monomyth
Sergiy Monomyth

Male Posts : 40

PostSubject: Re: Spending some time off work (Tess and Sergiy)    Spending some time off work (Tess and Sergiy)  EmptyTue May 01, 2012 9:43 pm

Sergiy made his way towards the pub. To pick up another lady. And fuck her and then leave he alone. The pub was the best way to be. he made his way towards a table. And slowly sat alone by himself."Three Vodkas, Three Butterbeers, a one firewhisky." He said slowly.
Back to top Go down
Tess Black
Tess Black
Administrator
Administrator

PostSubject: Re: Spending some time off work (Tess and Sergiy)    Spending some time off work (Tess and Sergiy)  EmptyTue May 01, 2012 9:50 pm

Tess was content with herself. The warmth of the food was filling her up so she was no longer as tired as she originally was. The bartender was being nice enough company. He was telling her about the kind of people there.

“We don’t usually get people like you here.” He said grinning.

Usually she would have shied away but she’d seen him at St. Mungos with his girlfriend who was her co-worker. She laughed softly and shrugged.

“I needed food, you have food, it’s as simple as that for me” she teased. “Patricia should be coming here soon”

He grinned at the mentioned of his girlfriend and walked off seeing a new customer arrived. She heard the order and raised her brow in surprise. Just how many people were there? She turned her head, out of curiosity and noticed it was one person. She lifted her brow in surprise, it seemed Matt, the bartender was surprised too.

When he came back he began to prepare the drinks as if it was nothing, and gave her a complimentary drink, another glass of Irish cider which she adored more than anything. She sipped it, and while it made her a bit, giggly, it didn’t matter, she wanted to relax, the weekend was coming and she had those days off.
Back to top Go down
Sergiy Monomyth
Sergiy Monomyth

PostSubject: Re: Spending some time off work (Tess and Sergiy)    Spending some time off work (Tess and Sergiy)  EmptyTue May 01, 2012 10:08 pm

He sighed slowly. And nodded. Paying this man the money for the drinks."Come on chop chop." He ordered the man, as that happened he wait for a reply.

(Sorry for a small post I feel drained.)
Back to top Go down
Tess Black
Tess Black
Administrator
Administrator

PostSubject: Re: Spending some time off work (Tess and Sergiy)    Spending some time off work (Tess and Sergiy)  EmptyTue May 01, 2012 10:11 pm

Tess frowned at the way the stranger was treating Matt and looked at Matt who was starting to get annoyed.

"He's so rude" she said pouting.

Matt shrugged, he was used to it.

"Yeah well" he said and was trying to do them all perfectly.

She turned back around to the stranger and for some stupid reason she found herself saying.

"He's going as fast as he can"
Back to top Go down
Sergiy Monomyth
Sergiy Monomyth

PostSubject: Re: Spending some time off work (Tess and Sergiy)    Spending some time off work (Tess and Sergiy)  EmptyTue May 01, 2012 10:13 pm

He looked at her and shook his head."Faster, do you want to lose your fucking job. I can make a report." he said slowly, it was an order most likely. Waiting for him to reply, as he ignored the female. Who was talking to him.
Back to top Go down
Tess Black
Tess Black
Administrator
Administrator

PostSubject: Re: Spending some time off work (Tess and Sergiy)    Spending some time off work (Tess and Sergiy)  EmptyTue May 01, 2012 10:28 pm

Tess wrinkled her nose in disgust and she saw Matt finished the drinks, face red from frustration and anger. She saw how he forced himself not to slam the drinks down as he got to the table.

She shook her head and wondered why her friend didn't just quit. She hated being ignored, but she could play his game too.

"Bastard" she grumbled as she sipped her drink.
Back to top Go down
Sergiy Monomyth
Sergiy Monomyth

PostSubject: Re: Spending some time off work (Tess and Sergiy)    Spending some time off work (Tess and Sergiy)  EmptyWed May 02, 2012 7:50 pm

He ignored her, got his drinks and begun to drink his vodka. Taken his shots very quickly."God this vodka sucks, Mule get me another one." He said taken ten gallons which was a lot more then what mark wore, and the drinks and tossed it at him."Get me three bottles of vodka, and keep the extra gallons you need them to buy new threads."He laughed at him.
Back to top Go down
Tess Black
Tess Black
Administrator
Administrator

PostSubject: Re: Spending some time off work (Tess and Sergiy)    Spending some time off work (Tess and Sergiy)  EmptyWed May 02, 2012 8:19 pm

Tess felt herself getting redder and walked over to him angrily.

"You cannot speak like that to my friend. He is not a mule, and you know what he doesn't need your money!" she said furious. "And he doesn't need anyone who is rude and crude and idiotic! Perhaps you should leave"

She didn't know what came over her. She couldn't believe someone would treat a human being like that, especially someone she cared about. It wasn't fair considering her friend worked so hard and from his look he was angry himself.
Back to top Go down
Sergiy Monomyth
Sergiy Monomyth

PostSubject: Re: Spending some time off work (Tess and Sergiy)    Spending some time off work (Tess and Sergiy)  EmptyWed May 02, 2012 8:27 pm

Looked at The woman and simply ignored her."Mind given me three more bottles. Oh and here." He took another two 10 gallons.and tossed it at him."That should pay rent for your tent." He laughed at him.
Back to top Go down
Tess Black
Tess Black
Administrator
Administrator

PostSubject: Re: Spending some time off work (Tess and Sergiy)    Spending some time off work (Tess and Sergiy)  EmptyThu May 03, 2012 8:06 am

Tess took in a deep breath and decided she had enough. She disliked this man greatly and she walked over towards the bar.

"I'm sorry Matt, why don't we just-"

"Let's go" he said.

He nodded and walked over to his boss to tell him the problem. Tess meanwhile grabbed her bag and waited for Matt awkwardly playing with her Healer hat. She was trying not to do an outburst once more. It was so unlike her.

She took a deep breath and smiled as Matt came out.

"I changed my hours, I'd rather do the day shift if it means I don't deal with that"

Tess nodded and smiled as she walked off with him. She couldn't handle this, this whoever he was.

"Come on, we'll pick up your girl and get some tea okay?" she said smiling.

He nodded and walked out with her, both not wanting to remember this evening.
Back to top Go down

Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Spending some time off work (Tess and Sergiy)    Spending some time off work (Tess and Sergiy)  Empty

Back to top Go down

Spending some time off work (Tess and Sergiy)

View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 1 of 1