Site Closed
Thanks for visiting our site, but sadly this forum is no longer active... Sad
Site Closed
Thanks for visiting our site, but sadly this forum is no longer active... Sad
Site Closed
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Site Closed

It was fun while it lasted <3

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in
Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
Latest topics
» Running Up That Hill (An HP RP Site)
Check Up (Anne and Tess) EmptySun Nov 26, 2017 12:21 am by Eldred Bennet

» Luna Vermiculus University
Check Up (Anne and Tess) EmptyFri Feb 27, 2015 8:56 am by Shadow Craven

» Hogwarts: Now and Forever
Check Up (Anne and Tess) EmptyWed Feb 25, 2015 10:56 am by Roxanne Conner

» Hogwartsanewage
Check Up (Anne and Tess) EmptyFri Nov 02, 2012 7:33 pm by Silvanus Snape

» Character Request
Check Up (Anne and Tess) EmptySat Oct 06, 2012 8:13 pm by Roxanne Zakrevsky

» You Again (Lars and Violet)
Check Up (Anne and Tess) EmptySat Oct 06, 2012 1:03 am by Lars Wilhelm

» Scent of Nature (Olivia & Humphrey)
Check Up (Anne and Tess) EmptyThu Oct 04, 2012 1:39 pm by Humphrey Williams

» So We Meet Again (Adolphe & Tess)
Check Up (Anne and Tess) EmptyThu Oct 04, 2012 12:06 pm by Adolphe Morel

» Time for Oneself (Albus and Tess)
Check Up (Anne and Tess) EmptyWed Oct 03, 2012 1:04 am by Albus Fenwick

ChatBox

Check Up (Anne and Tess)

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
AuthorMessage
Anne Greene
Anne Greene
British - Muggleborn - OOTP & Professor

Female Posts : 625

Check Up (Anne and Tess) Empty
PostSubject: Check Up (Anne and Tess)   Check Up (Anne and Tess) EmptySun Apr 29, 2012 9:55 am

Anne was walking into the hospital. She smiled thinking about her check up. She had no clue who it was with. She sighed and walked toward the check in desk. She was excited to see her child. She placed her hands on er small four month bump. She was so happy. She had DJ back and she had a baby on the way.

She checked in with the rude lady behind the desk and sat down waiting for the healer. She needed a bit of care because of Hugo and everything that he had done to her over the years. She had to keep everything in check. She hated the fact that it had to be this way. She would much rather have no problems.
Back to top Go down
Tess Black
Tess Black
Administrator
Administrator

Female Posts : 495

PostSubject: Re: Check Up (Anne and Tess)   Check Up (Anne and Tess) EmptySun Apr 29, 2012 9:59 am

Tess was excited. She had recently landed the job, and she had been given her first patient. She hoped that her new patient wouldn't doubt her, after all she had passed all her exams with flying colors and had done a year and a half of training.

Either way, she fixed the room and smile finally satisfied before heading off to get her patient. She picked up her file and walked towards the waiting room as she hid her excitement.

"Anne Greene" she called out calmly.

Back to top Go down
Anne Greene
Anne Greene

PostSubject: Re: Check Up (Anne and Tess)   Check Up (Anne and Tess) EmptySun Apr 29, 2012 10:06 am

Anne smiled as she heard her name called. She stood up and walked over to the healer. She sighed knowing that if they had yet to see her they may be a bit shocked by her face and arm. Having 'freak' on her face, and 'mudblood' on her arm might scare some.

"Hello. That's me." She said as she reached the healer. She couldn't mask her excitement. She was happy and she prayed her baby was healthy. She wished Damien could be here but he was at home spending some time alone with DJ. He needed it. Se smiled thinking about how well her life was now.
Back to top Go down
Tess Black
Tess Black
Administrator
Administrator

PostSubject: Re: Check Up (Anne and Tess)   Check Up (Anne and Tess) EmptySun Apr 29, 2012 10:12 am

Tess grinned at the young woman, and held the folders close to her chest. So her patient was pregnant, as she had read in the files, but it had not given her a record for the scars. Still, her training had given her a great mask to hide her emotions and still was glad to find that the woman had the happiness of having a child.

"Come this way Mrs. Greene" she said smiling.

Leading her down the hall, she tried to memorize her patient's file and she realized it was her second child.

"I see you've gone through this before?" she said as soon as she reached the room.

She unlocked the door and lead her in the patient room. It was perfect, she had made sure, to make it a comfortable experience as possible.
Back to top Go down
Anne Greene
Anne Greene

PostSubject: Re: Check Up (Anne and Tess)   Check Up (Anne and Tess) EmptySun Apr 29, 2012 10:21 am

Anne walked slightly behind the woman allowing her to lead the way. She smiled to herself. She was just thinking.

She smiled at the sound of the name Mrs, Greene. She wasn't used to being addressed as such, seeing as her students called her by her first name. She shook her head and kept walking.

"Yes, this is my second child. However my son was born in Germany. I don't know if you have the records." She said looking at her. She could always get them but it would take a bit of work.

She walked into the room and sat down thinking of what she needed to tell her. "Well because of my past I have a few issues." She said carefully. "One I'm prone to tremors." she stated knowing that sometimes that could effect the baby.
Back to top Go down
Tess Black
Tess Black
Administrator
Administrator

PostSubject: Re: Check Up (Anne and Tess)   Check Up (Anne and Tess) EmptySun Apr 29, 2012 10:31 am

Tess smiled seeing that her patient felt right at home. Hearing about her first child she nodded about the records of the first child; despite the fact that the child was born in Germany his medical files where in tact.

She immediately began to write the information that Mrs. Greene had told her. Tremors during pregnancy, she wrote down with clarity. Putting her notebook to the side she tried to explain it to Mrs. Greene.

"Well, I assume that tremors were not part of your first pregnancy? Let's first check your pulse and try and get an ultrasound of your child okay?"

At four months along, she suspected to get a few things from Mrs. Greene. For one thing she knew that her blood pressure would be higher and she checked her pulse, blood pressure height and weight.

"Well Mrs. Greene, can you tell me how long have the tremors occurred, and what sort of tremors occur as well. What I mean is what parts of your body, and during what actions and so forth?"
Back to top Go down
Anne Greene
Anne Greene

PostSubject: Re: Check Up (Anne and Tess)   Check Up (Anne and Tess) EmptySun Apr 29, 2012 10:47 am

Anne sat there while she wrote things down. "Yes I did have them during my first pregnancy. They happen most often in my sleep, and they are all over. It's a result of years of the crutatus curse." She said calmly. "They started, well I've had them since I was a child 11 years old." She said to her.

"I also have several scars over my body that can't be properly healed. I know that it doesn't really effect my baby but I thought I should warn you." She said to the healer. She didn't want to scare her. She knew the sheer amount of scars would unnerve her. Her past was not a happy one.
Back to top Go down
Tess Black
Tess Black
Administrator
Administrator

PostSubject: Re: Check Up (Anne and Tess)   Check Up (Anne and Tess) EmptySun Apr 29, 2012 10:53 am

Tess frowned a bit at this admission. She knew that she needed to check and locked the door to insure privacy. She took out robes and walked towards her.

"I will give you a short amount of privacy. If you can please disrobe, I shall try to disinfect your wounds. While you might think that they might not affect the child's development, but I want to inspect the depth of the cuts, in case an infection begins to rise."

She closed the curtain allowing her time to change but continued to talk to her.

"As you said the Cruciatus Curse could be the reason behind your tremors, considering it affects your nerves through your whole system" she told Mrs. Greene as she wrote down the information for her file. "Another reason that adds to these tremors could be your hormone percentages in your body. Often times hormonal imbalances occur and could cause you to be shaking. Another reason could be that your body temperature fluctuates, this could also create the tremors"

She felt stupid for a second, and flushed at the thought that she was throwing too much information towards her way. She sounded like a bloody textbook and she sighed.

"Forgive me, I am overwhelming you" she said sheepishly. "But as your permanent Healer I'd like to keep you well informed. Either way, let's take this a step at a time, and work our way towards your issues alright?"

She grinned despite the fact she couldn't really be seen considering she was changing.
Back to top Go down
Anne Greene
Anne Greene

PostSubject: Re: Check Up (Anne and Tess)   Check Up (Anne and Tess) EmptySun Apr 29, 2012 11:03 am

Anne sighed and did as she was told. "They aren't knew and they have been healed to the fullest they can be. I have a friend that is a healer in training. They are safe and sealed just they are scars that look newer than they are." She explained to her.

"Well seeing as my tremors are not a result of pregnancy just something that will effect it, I believe it is most likely the curse." She stated absorbing all the information.

"You aren't overwhelming me." She said peeking her head out to say she was done changing. She was a bit uncomfortable but got over it knowing that this woman was a professional. "I like to know what is going on." She said truthfully.
Back to top Go down
Tess Black
Tess Black
Administrator
Administrator

PostSubject: Re: Check Up (Anne and Tess)   Check Up (Anne and Tess) EmptySun Apr 29, 2012 11:22 am

Tess smiled softly not wanting to make her more uncomfortable than she already was. Figuring she was fine, she opened the curtain and looked at the first scar on her arm . She felt a pang seeing the words imprinted on her skin. She ignored the tightness around her throat and her eyes watering a bit.

Her hands began to glow as she began to use wandless magic to check the level of infection. None, just as she had said, sadly she realized that these were deep enough to never be healed.

Poor Woman she thought.

She checked the one on her forehead and it was the same. She forced herself not to frown and let out a tiny reassuring smile.

"I must say that you are right! They are not infected, and rather do not have deep tissue scaring in your dermis, the deeper layer of the outer skin. That's good, meaning that there is no possible way of bacteria passing through."

Hearing her comment about it being the curse she walked towards her medicine cabinet and pulled out the list of medicines and perched herself on the counter.

"Now...I don't usually do this, but my dissertation was to cure a certain aspect of the Cruciatus Curse. My hypothesis was that it was similar to Parkinson's Disease, and so the medicine given to patients with the disease were lessened of their tremors. It turned out to be correct, as you can see me being here, and I suspect if I give you Levodopa, it will stop your tremors, or keep them at a minimum. It is important that we lessen them because it will ensure a successful pregnancy."

Back to top Go down
Anne Greene
Anne Greene

PostSubject: Re: Check Up (Anne and Tess)   Check Up (Anne and Tess) EmptySun Apr 29, 2012 6:11 pm

Anne nodded already knowing she was right. She had them looked at by several people. They all did the best they could. She sighed inwardly when she saw her eyes tear up at the words in her arm. She found it slightly odd. She was used to the scars by now. She had had them for a long time.

"Really?" She asked surprised. She knew that Damien had worked on things to help with his tremors and his cream did help with him, but she had been subject to seven years of daily torture. She was lucky to be alive. "Well that would be great as long as it's safe." She said.
Back to top Go down
Tess Black
Tess Black
Administrator
Administrator

PostSubject: Re: Check Up (Anne and Tess)   Check Up (Anne and Tess) EmptySun Apr 29, 2012 6:24 pm

Tess composed herself and nodded, taking a seat once more and writing notes.

"You may redress, but do lift your shirt so I can give you your ultrasound please" she said with a half-smile.

As she pulled the curtain closed once more, she began to write down her personal notes on the patient's file. From her tremors from the curses to her usual demeanor, trying to get a profile that would exceed expectations of anyone. She wanted to know her patients, not be a cold blank stare to them.

"The medication is not dangerous, rather I've created a makeshift from the Muggle one, and revved it up a bit to work within our Magical community. I could easily make a special brew of the medication for you to take. You can put it in your tea, it's flavorless and no side affects" she explained enthusiastically. "Hopefully your tremors will cease within your last five months"
Back to top Go down
Anne Greene
Anne Greene

PostSubject: Re: Check Up (Anne and Tess)   Check Up (Anne and Tess) EmptySun Apr 29, 2012 8:12 pm

Anne got redressed and sat down on the bed, after informing the healer she was ready. She smiled and nodded about what she said about the medication. She wanted what was best for her unborn child. She didn't want anything to happen to her family.

"I hope so as well." She said.
Back to top Go down
Tess Black
Tess Black
Administrator
Administrator

PostSubject: Re: Check Up (Anne and Tess)   Check Up (Anne and Tess) EmptySun Apr 29, 2012 8:15 pm

Tess smiled trying to convince her it was the best choice.

"No worries Mrs. Greene, with my help your second pregnancy will go smooth and safe. Being your second child, you know what to expect when...well expecting" she said grinning.

She knew that there would be some skepticism for her age, being twenty and taking care of patients older, but she wanted to assure her she wouldn't mess up.

She put on disinfectant on her hands and then her gloves ensuring that it was fit before heading back for Mrs. Greene.

"Now, if you could please, lift your shirt, we might get a look at the future member of your family. If you don't know the gender, would you like to find out?"
Back to top Go down
Anne Greene
Anne Greene

PostSubject: Re: Check Up (Anne and Tess)   Check Up (Anne and Tess) EmptySun Apr 29, 2012 8:32 pm

Anne smiled, trusting this woman she had been a first year when she had been a fifth year. She sighed as she lifted up her shirt showing more scars also healed.

She smiled. "I would love to know the gender." She said wondering who her new family member would be. She didn't care as long as they were healthy.
Back to top Go down
Tess Black
Tess Black
Administrator
Administrator

PostSubject: Re: Check Up (Anne and Tess)   Check Up (Anne and Tess) EmptySun Apr 29, 2012 8:39 pm

Tess was excited, this was the first ultrasound she was giving a patient that was actually real and not an enchanted dummy. She closed her eyes and began to allow her hands to glow. She knew her hands would be cold and murmured a heating charm to avoid that. The lights automatically dimmed.

She placed her hands gently over her stomach not wanting to make her jumpy or be surprised by the temperature. Suddenly the image began to be projected over the pair of them and she let out a grin seeing a healthy baby.

"Well....isn't she lovely" she said smiling gently.

In front of them was a three digital image of the daughter that Mrs. Greene was expecting.

"Congratulations"
Back to top Go down
Anne Greene
Anne Greene

PostSubject: Re: Check Up (Anne and Tess)   Check Up (Anne and Tess) EmptySun Apr 29, 2012 10:22 pm

Anne watched slightly nervous. She was praying that nothing was wrong. She hoped that her luck would continue. She smiled thinking about her first time through this. It was a bit better this time. Knowing she was not alone this time.

Anne looked at the image and smiled when she heard the word girl. She laughed softly. "Well my husband seems to have a lot of girls." She said smiling. Both of his children were girls. She smiled and looked at the healer.

"Could you give me a copy I could take home. I want to show my husband." She said smiling. "Or two copies, because I know he'll want to keep it." She said laughing slightly.
Back to top Go down
Tess Black
Tess Black
Administrator
Administrator

PostSubject: Re: Check Up (Anne and Tess)   Check Up (Anne and Tess) EmptySun Apr 29, 2012 10:25 pm

Tess nodded and laughed lightly. She took off her gloves and waved her wand, making two copies in two pensieves.

"There you go, two ultrasounds, with moving images!" she said.

Grinning at the comment about her husband and girls, she smiled.

"Well, he's a lucky man then surrounded by beautiful women"
Back to top Go down
Anne Greene
Anne Greene

PostSubject: Re: Check Up (Anne and Tess)   Check Up (Anne and Tess) EmptySun Apr 29, 2012 10:35 pm

Anne smiled and took the copies. She was extremely happy. Her baby was healthy and DJ was home. Nothing was wrong in her own little world right now. She had to smile at that. It made life all the better.

"Than you. IS there anything else?" She asked. She thought over everything in her head. She thought she was done but she had been wrong before.

"Well I suppose he is, but I think I'm the lucky one." She said thinking about her husband, her best friend.
Back to top Go down
Tess Black
Tess Black
Administrator
Administrator

PostSubject: Re: Check Up (Anne and Tess)   Check Up (Anne and Tess) EmptySun Apr 29, 2012 10:47 pm

She smiled at how a family was being formed and she she shook her head.

"No I don't think so. If you like I can continue to be your healer, or you can change if you find something wrong with my procedure" she said softly.

Handing her the copies, she smiled brightly.

"Schedule a meeting next month, to check the progress, from now on just get lots of sleep, and no stress whatsoever."

She took out her card and handed it to her.

"Now, if you have any questions, such as symptoms and so forth, just do not hesitate to call. Also here is your prescription to try and stop the tremors."

Back to top Go down
Anne Greene
Anne Greene

PostSubject: Re: Check Up (Anne and Tess)   Check Up (Anne and Tess) EmptySat May 05, 2012 11:51 am

Anne smiled and nodded. "Well you are perfect so I have no intention of changing healers." She said smiling at her.

"Well I'll try my best. I really don't do no stress, but minimal stress will work." She said sighing slightly.

"Alright I shall." She said smiling as she walked toward the door.
Back to top Go down

Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Check Up (Anne and Tess)   Check Up (Anne and Tess) Empty

Back to top Go down

Check Up (Anne and Tess)

View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 1 of 1